sli.do

sli.do is an audience interaction platform for meetings and events. It allows event organisers to share presentations with their audience in real-time, crowdsource the best questions for Q&A or get instant feedback via live polls.

Work for sli.do?

Learning about sli.do?

sli.do Reviews

Ask sli.do a Question
Showing 20 sli.do reviews
sli.do review by John L.
John L.

"Superb tool - only issue is the price that is a lot higher than when it was first available."

What do you like best?

Capable of high level demands but easy to use - requires no app downloads, allows great sophistication in audience question management, polls, multiple displays, multiple administrators and moderators, just superb. Branding is easy and looks great, have never had an audience that couldn't get involved with it.

What do you dislike?

Really I think the price is a bit steep for what it does. When I first started using this Sli.do in 2015, it was a very reasonable price for an occasional user, and also for corporate use. Now it really is hard for an individual who wants to spice up his or her talk to use it, as most of the useful features are only available at a very steep price. Not sure what drove this - all the solutions of equivalent capability seem to be about the same cost now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I honestly haven't come across anything I wanted to change with the product - I would recommend always having a dedicated screen on stage or in the room other than the presentation screen and presenter video, or using a vision mixer to alternate between the two.

Some speakers may be able to handle archiving/highlighting/moderating whilst also speaking or moderating or participating on a panel, but in most cases, having a dedicated team with one person moderating (if you need moderation), one person highlighting and archiving, separate to the speaker is good. We also found that we had multiple team members answering questions on line so that if we didn't respond to the question in real time, written answers were available after the event.

We found that if we had a poll to rate the session just before the session ended, we received many more responses than if we sent out questionnaires post event.

The analytics are great.

Engagement, engagement, engagement - whether with in house staff, external stakeholders, the general public at speaking events - it is so wonderful to genuinely hear the concerns of the audience, and be able to address them in real time. I feel the audience is much more attentive and feel like they actually participate in the event when I use Sli.do

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about sli.do
sli.do review by Kevin M.
Kevin M.

"Perfect interactive tool for education, internal, team and corporate meetings"

What do you like best?

it is constantly improving its intuitive features based on user feedback Love the way messages and questions can be voted/liked up a list and the ability to comment individually on messages. Surveys are also a great feature for pre meeting engagement and during breaks or for post meeting feedback.

What do you dislike?

What's to dislike in this excellent meeting app?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out and use it's great features for yourself, or better still book an event at 1 Wimpole Street and try it out with us.

As a venue we provide services and advice to our clients. Slido gives us confidence that our clients will have a flexible, intuitive app to engage the attendees and enhance their meeting experience. Internally for our educational meetings Slido provides a better learning experience by engaging attendees before, during and after an event and gives us lots of data to work with following the event to improve user experiences in the future. Our reputation is on the line and we had every confidence we had chosen the right partner with Slido, their support and engagement with our feedback has been exceptional.

What Audience Response solution do you use?

sli.do review by Milda S.
Milda S.

"Slido enables amazing engagement opportunities + outstanding customer service "

What do you like best?

Slido is very intuitive and easy to use. Attendees love it as well as the event organizers. The flexibility of the system allows us to create a much better learning environment. Functionality such as new polls in real-time allows us to connect with the audience and react to their questions during the session.

Slido is providing the best customer support you can expect. Always innovative, proactive and irreplaceable on site.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike. It super easy to use and we like the way Slido enhances our education program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it! It is always good to have a chat with the Slido team, especially if you have any concerns about the learning formats, session content management, user experience etc.

Slido helps us to bring more creativity and innovation to the panels and general sessions.

It works well even with the challenging room set ups. We have sessions where attendees are required to use headsets (due to the background noise on the show floor) which makes Q&A sessions really challenging ... but not with Slido on board!

"Easy to use, Clean UI"

What do you like best?

Very helpful tool to help engage the crowd during a formal company wide presentation. It helps open up the audience and allows for asking questions that normally might not be posed. Sli-do allows a community to vote on questions which can then be prioritised based on the importance of the topic.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to complain about. The tools is very simple and that is what makes it so easy to use. What might be interesting is if the app is a bit smarter than the audience. Often similar questions are being asked. It would be great if the tool suggested to group some questions or help assign them to a specific speaker. This way you can have a more organised meeting and bring up speakers that are most relevant for a specific topic being questioned.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you feel like your employees are not confident speakers and would welcome them interact more while attending a presentation, Sli-do is a very good tool!

Allowing everyone in the company to participate in a presentation. This way, everyone gets a voice, even those people that would normally never asked questions if they were to raise hands and speak in front of an audience. It also allows people to anonymously pose questions which might be sometime too sensitive to directly ask.

sli.do review by Maggie G.
Maggie G.

"We use Slido for every conference"

What do you like best?

Incredibly easy to use, both as an administrator and as an attendee/user. Our attendees love the fact that they don't need to download an app or provide any personal information (unless they choose to) and simply log in with a code. I really like being able to add in a logo as this allows us to get sponsorship for Slido. And the analytics that Slido provides post-event are immensely useful in demonstrating visibility and participation to the sponsor, and to my management team. The support Slido provides is first-rate, both from our client success manager and from the development team who continue to bring enhanced features and increase the value we get from Slido. I have researched many other similar sounding tools in the market and nothing comes close in terms of features or value. (the pricing is very affordable).

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about Slido. The developers listen to feedback and regularly update the software with new and enhanced features so the tool is continually improving and we find new ways to use it with our attendees.

When I took on the event producer role I wanted to find new (and better) ways to engage with our conference attendees. We wanted to increase participation during general sessions and improve the Q&A format. We use the polls as ice-breakers/conversation starters at the beginning of conferences and to get immediate feedback at the end of the conference or at the end of specific sessions. The Q&A feature has dramatically increased the interaction between speakers/panelists and our attendees. We regularly receive feedback on how much they enjoy using Slido and many of our attendees are also now using it at their co-ops having first seen it at a conference.

sli.do review by Xuan(Renee) H.
Xuan(Renee) H.

"Slido - Great way for in-meeting Q&A"

What do you like best?

I could ask questions to the speaker anonymously and see my questions in slido page in real time.

What do you dislike?

Slido does not allow uploading visual aids or file when submitting questions. Sometimes attachments help the speaker to understand the questions more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you would like to interact more with your audience, especially shy audience who typically are not asking questions, slido is a powerful tool for you.

It creates more interactions for me and the speakers and allows me to see other people's questions. It could also allow polls so I could not only see what speaker thinks but also what other people think.

sli.do review by Brent M.
Brent M.

"Engaged Inspiration"

What do you like best?

Slido is an easy to use versatile audience engagement tool. It has successfully transformed our meeting culture to include competent content based on the collective audience inputs and interaction. With Slido our events and meetings have been elevated to the next level, and have become very constructive and tangible.

What do you dislike?

I have no major complaints about Slido. The biggest challenge I faced was switching between screens while presenting, however this was solved with the Slido Switcher.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Slido for your events. It is easy and versatile.

Our meetings, workshops, and all team member meetings are much more interactive and engaged. We've been able to create a culture of open and constructive dialogue.

sli.do review by Gabriel G.
Gabriel G.

"The best way to organize the questions in a presentation"

What do you like best?

It is a very good tool that helps to organize questions during a presentation. You can answer just the questions that maters to the audience.

What do you dislike?

It could have more tools for the audience interact between each other. Currently we can just ask questions to the presenter, it could be useful to chat with the audience and make comments about the presentation.

Many questions unrelated to the topic could be a problem. Sli.do solves it by allowing the questions to be voted.

sli.do review by Kristi O.
Kristi O.

"Sli.do"

What do you like best?

I value the opportunity to remain anonymous while answering questions and taking polls if necessary.

What do you dislike?

I don't think there is anything that I would say I "dislike". I use mostly the app on my phone when participating and sometimes the interface and toggles between tabs gets a little confusing, but for the most part is is very easy to use.

It's fantastic for gathering input and ideas from multiple people and units who don't normally work together.

sli.do review by Jan-Jaap I.
Jan-Jaap I.

"Sli.do: the perfect help to more engagement and interaction"

What do you like best?

The fact that it makes my life as a professional moderator so much easier. Sli.do is the perfect tool to enhance interaction. It is simple to use, highly effecyive and their customer support is close to perfection.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Really, absolutely nothing ... well, maybe that not all my clients believe me, when I say they should consider Sli.do

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want more effective interaction and engagement in your meetings and events, use Sli.do!

I'm in the profession of getting groups to interact and co-create. Human2human interaction in many cases is the best way, but on some occassions using eventtech help drive results.

sli.do review by Kursha W.
Kursha W.

"Slido enables greater audience engagement"

What do you like best?

Slido is completely intuitive to use and hassle free for both the audience and the moderator. I have moderated numerous sessions using Slido and I love how quick and easy it is. It makes events much more engaging and dynamic and has led to some very fast-paced interaction at sessions I have moderated. I have also used Slido as a delegate and found it to be a really helpful tool to get my voice heard. I really like that you can vote for the questions to want to hear answers to in addition to raising your own questions.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I dislike in particular with Slido. There is always room for improvement in functionality and I know from their roadmap there are some great new features coming, including integrating with slides and responses to questions.

Using Slido helps me to be a better moderator and speaker as I have used it in solo presentations to poll the audience and gauge the experience and interest in the room so I can tailor my content more appropriately. The net result is that my presentations are better received and my audience has a better experience.

sli.do review by User in Internet

"Easy way to do Q&A for a global company"

What do you like best?

Pretty straight forward to submit questions as well as upvote or downvote ones you want addressed. Users also have the option to ask questions anonymously and the mobile experience is pretty good.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing major to note that I do not like right now.

Easy way for people to ask questions especially in a big and global company like ours.

sli.do review by Shabeen H.
Shabeen H.

"Excellent product for leadership led programs"

What do you like best?

Easy to use. Works seamlessly. Quickly updates when new questions are added. Extremely user friendly for both those who enter questions and those who monitor and manage what goes on screen.

What do you dislike?

I really enjoy it. Perhaps more choices in colours for the display so we can brand it more.

Ensuring that employees can ask questions and not be worried about being exposed to senior leadership

sli.do review by Traci G.
Traci G.

"Slido at events"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that our attendees don't have to download an app to use Sli.do. It's easy to use and customize.

What do you dislike?

Limited reports we can run after using it at an event

The number 1 concern from our attendees is having to give their name and company if they ask a question. Sli.do allows them to submit their questions to the panel anonymously.

sli.do review by User in Internet

"Easy to use to get real time feedbacks from your audience"

What do you like best?

The interface is really friendly and easy to use, we use sli.do in our all-hands meetings and the easiness of the tool allows everybody in the company to ask questions to our board.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, the tool does one thing and does it right. In a couple of occasions I saw colleagues asking anonymously unprofessional questions, but this is an unfortunate downside of allowing people asking freely and anonimously.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be careful with anonymous questions

With thousands of people in our organization we had to find a way to interact with our users, this works very well and colleagues feel more engaged.

sli.do review by User in Translation and Localization
User in Translation and Localization

"This is easy to use and very intuitive!"

What do you like best?

It's very easy to use and employees can use it quickly. It's like a chatroom.

What do you dislike?

It's a little basic for me-- a regular chatroom would have the same things.

It makes it easier to talk without a lengthy conference call and you can do other things as you follow. People can log in from anywhere.

sli.do review by User in Internet

"Sli-do is easy and fun to use"

What do you like best?

I like the up-votes or "likes" in Slido. They update in real time, which is exciting to keep open as an All Hands meeting approaches.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that it defaults to non-anonymous questions. Most people prefer anonymous, so that should be the default (in case someone doesn't change it accidentally).

We are solving the problem of people wishing they could ask questions, but don't, for fear of repercussion. Also allows crowd-sourced voting of which questions get answered.

sli.do review by User in Computer Software

"Makes engaging without interrupting easy"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, simple, and versatile. Can also use it as a makeshift form

What do you dislike?

Not sure if there's anything I dislike. It does lack complexity but I'm not sure if it's necessary.

Getting input from employees for meetings anonymously

sli.do review by Fahad Z.
Fahad Z.

"Average"

What do you like best?

Slido is Flexible and provides a lot of options

What do you dislike?

Very often slido will crash - not sure and the auto saved options aren't available

Live Q&A and Polls for my Meetings & Events

sli.do review by User in Higher Education

"Convenient for polling and submitting questions"

What do you like best?

Convenience of quick polling and Q&A sessions

What do you dislike?

So far, there's nothing I don't like about this platform

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it.

Our multi campus company is able to use Sli.do for quick Q&A and upvoting more popular/prioritized questions during all hands meetings in real time.

Learning about sli.do?

* We monitor all sli.do reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.