SLI Systems

SLI Systems

SLI Learning Search patented technology learns from visitors' site search activity and clickthroughs to deliver the most relevant results, so your customers find what they want quickly.

Work for SLI Systems?

Learning about SLI Systems?

SLI Systems Reviews

Ask SLI Systems a Question
Showing 22 SLI Systems reviews
SLI Systems review by <span>Johnathan K.</span>
Johnathan K.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Excellent Search / Navigation. Can do SO MUCH with them!

What do you like best?

How flexible they are. Plus so easy to work with. From subdomain, to API integration. I always know they will be able to work with what I want to do. Really nice too is not getting nickel and dime treatment when I want to do a new project.

What do you dislike?

Different time zones always is a challenge when east coast vs. west coast. That's going to happen though with just about any technology company you work with it seems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Hard to find such a robust service run by 'go getters.'

Having top-notch search and navigation on our site. Also a having a product finder for people to find Exactly what they need from us fast.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SLI Systems
SLI Systems review by User
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Great product with great results

What do you like best?

The console is very easy to navigate and is very intuitive. All out of the box features are very useful. Our ecomm team is very small and I am the only merchandiser for 7 websites. I have not had very much time to go in and get real familiar with all aspects of the product. With that said it has pretty much been on set it and forget mode for a few years and we have had great results

What do you dislike?

I would like to have better out of the box reporting. Our ecomm team is very small and I am the only merchandiser for 7 websites. I have not had very much time to go in and get real familiar with all aspects of the product. With that said it has pretty much been on set it and forget mode for a few years and we have had great results

The search results page and being able to tune certain keywords is very helpful. In the space my business is in it is very esoteric so being able to tune results is key to making sure the customer is finding what they need

What Enterprise Search solution do you use?

SLI Systems review by <span>Christian M.</span>
Christian M.

Long Time User of SLI

What do you like best?

SLI is one of those companies that are at the forefront of their field. Instead of simply providing a service, they submerse themselves in it. They're happy to make suggestions as to where to improve based off what's working in the industry. They constantly push the envelope and never say "no" to a feature request or enhancement. As a client, you get the feeling they actually want you to succeed, as opposed to some vendors who are content to simply collect your money.

What do you dislike?

It seems like the quality of the reps has slipped slightly over the pas few years. It may just be our luck, but our original rep was one of the best I've ever worked with.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Changing a site search can be a huge undertaking. I'd recommend considering SLI, regardless of the type of content you're looking to index and search.

Via SLI, we're providing relevant results to our searching users. We've been through several iterations of various site search solutions, and SLI has performed the best so far.

SLI Systems review by Administrator

Excellent Search Platform

What do you like best?

-Responsiveness of the SLI team

-Effectiveness of the SLI search platform

What do you dislike?

Rolling 30 day reports - our team does not like the rolling 30 day report. We prefer to see reports that match up with the way we do reporting.

On additional thing the team has been frustrated with has been resolved quickly by the SLI team. We were seeing "Enter Your Search Term" in our reports. It was quickly resolved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are considering a site search solution, SLI is definitely one of the top platforms. We continue to evaluate other options and always come back to SLI.

We use SLI to optimize the search results on our ecommerce web sites. Using SLI our team is able to merchandise the search results so our customers see the best possible results.

SLI Systems review by <span>Biza L.</span>
Biza L.

Great Service

What do you like best?

They are very open to our custom, unique business needs and are willing to implement custom software to help better us.

What do you dislike?

User interface is not as efficient as it can be. We have a large database that takes a long time to "scroll" through, it'd be great to search for where to place banners.

The nature of our business is a customer who hears a song on the radio, loves it, and wants to play it. SLI helps us to get the song a user is looking for to them faster.

SLI Systems review by User
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

SLI is our favorite vendor

What do you like best?

The relationship I have with my customer success manager, Keri. She is very knowledgeable of our business and is always willing to work above and beyond. She is creative in helping find us the best solutions to serve our customers better and I feel like she is an extended member of our team.

What do you dislike?

The new ticketing system is not very user friendly. The order of comments is confusing and I have two websites but the tickets are no longer separated by site.

Mobile optimizations- filtering with in PLP's. The access we have to the engineers to help us optimize our mobile websites is great. We are limited in house with IT resources, so this allows us to optimize our websites in a timely manner.

Learn more about SLI Systems

SLI Systems Videos

Learning about SLI Systems?

* We monitor all SLI Systems reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.