SlickPie

SlickPie is a free and easy to use online accounting software for freelancers, entrepreneurs and growing small business. Online invoicing and payments never been so easier.

Work for SlickPie?

Learning about SlickPie?

SlickPie Reviews

Ask SlickPie a Question
Showing 12 SlickPie reviews
SlickPie review by Saqib N.
Saqib N.

"I would highly recommend for startups, freelancers and small business entrepreneurs "

What do you like best?

I used Xero for more than 2 years and switched to SlickPie around 3 months ago in order to save money (almost $700 a year which is a significant amount for my small consulting business). I use free solution that I find is good enough for most small businesses. SlickPie is super easy to use. I started entering my invoices and generating trends from day 1. SlickPie is especially helpful; for sales analysis and trending. The great looking interface, modern design, and user-friendly buttons convinced me to make the switch. I make sure to accept online payments on each invoice I send out. I also collaborate with my business partner and accountant using multi-user access feature. These all features help us collaborate with each other and avoid clashes.

Best thing I like is the design or user interface, I found it refreshing and different than I am used to.

What do you dislike?

Sales reporting can be improved. Please add a feature for quotes and multicurrency. I believe they are working on it. Though software works great on iPad but maybe they should have an iPhone app when everyone else has it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am using SlickPie for multi-user access, income and expenses entry, real-time multi-user collaboration. I am saving money and time which is a huge thing for my small business. Every penny counts.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SlickPie
SlickPie review by Jared S.
Jared S.

"#1 Easiest accounting software"

What do you like best?

SlickPie is by far the easiest accounting software I've used for my business. It took just a few minutes to start using it after I signed up, and it has been easier and easier ever since. The software has some automation features that play a big role for its convenience of use, such as the automatic recurring invoices and the payment reminders. Once I set up some basic info at the first time I'm invoicing a client I just leave it up to the SlickPie and the software does the rest of the hard work for me. It is quite a handy and essential tool for my business at this point.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see a few more integrations, although they do have an open API.

The main benefit I'm getting from SlickPie is the time I can save from the automation resources. I just set things up and let the software take care of the rest, no headaches.

What Small-Business Accounting solution do you use?

SlickPie review by Himanshu S.
Himanshu S.

"Great cost-benefit rate"

What do you like best?

The best thing about SlickPie is its cost-benefit rate. Okay, the app is free, which is a great point from start. But the real beauty of the app is that it offers you tons of features and benefits that would cost you up to $40 bucks a month in most of the other accounting software out there. I mean, I can send online invoices, create payment reminders, get phone support, check out my business’ reports without having to spend a dime. I’ve tried other free apps before, but none offered so many benefits like SlickPie.

What do you dislike?

Although the app offers tons of benefits, it wouldn’t be enough for bigger businesses.

I use the app for several things. Invoices, bills, reports, bank reconciliation, etc.

The benefit is – I use a free app to do all my business’ accounting.

SlickPie review by Jackie S.
Jackie S.

"Great Accounting App for Small Buisnesses"

What do you like best?

That it's free! You have to invoice a lot for it to start costing you and even then it's not much. It's robust and serves all my small business accounting needs.

What do you dislike?

I wish it would integrate with Stripes ACH feature, so I could take advantage of their lower processing costs. I also wish recurring invoicing was more straightforward.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a good basic accounting software that doesn't take a slice of your invoices or charge you a monthly ongoing fee, you've found it in SlickPie.

Accounting Software without costing an arm an a leg. My startup has good records without an ongoing cost while we get our revenue up.

SlickPie review by Robby T.
Robby T.

"It Helps Me To Get My Finances Organized. "

What do you like best?

I like the simple and modern design of the Dashboard. It looks very professional. I especially like the automatic data entry feature called MagicBot. It allows me to input my receipt to my computer easily in a very short time. I also like the automatic reminders. it saves me a lot of time and resources to remind my clients about their payment due.

What do you dislike?

i want to see more charts, and i want to see more templates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

it is a great tool for freelancers

I am using SlickPie to run my freelance bookkeeping tasks.

SlickPie review by Hickie C.
Hickie C.

"SlickPie is totally worth it"

What do you like best?

After just a few days using SlickPie I realized that I was going to stick with the app for good. I set up my invoices nice and tight, linked my bank and credit card accounts with the app, and saw my finances from a different perspective that was surprising. SlickPie works fast and it’s all about being direct with its design, no waste of space or excessive clicks to get to places. I want to see more charts throughout the application, but this is a totally worth app for a small business to use.

What do you dislike?

I’m a charts fan, I want to see more of them across the app.

Nice design with no fooling around stuff

SlickPie review by Huntsberger C.
Huntsberger C.

"This is my experience after one year using SlickPie"

What do you like best?

The SlickPie software got a lot better during this year or so that I’ve been using it. They usually launch some innovation every month (I believe they launched a Stripe integration the past weeks) which is a strong positive point since they are showing interest in delivering better software. I’ve had some issues in doing some procedures in the past (like importing files from my former accounting software) but everything works in fine tune today. SlickPie meets all my accounting needs and I’m anxious to see the innovations they’ll come up with next.

What do you dislike?

Had some issues with importing files about a year ago, but everything is fixed now.

Innovative and always-improving software

SlickPie review by Administrator in Civil Engineering
Administrator in Civil Engineering

"Super-fast and reliable"

What do you like best?

Finally a fast and reliable app. After lots of struggling with the slow and always-crashing app I was using I decided to look for a better alternative, and I’m glad I did. SlickPie is much, much faster than the app I was using before (I’m not going to mention the app’s name because it’s fairly well known). SlickPie is an online app, but it’s almost like if it were a desktop one because every transaction I make is instantaneously processed. I don’t even think there is a loading time, seriously. Besides, the app never crashed in the almost six months I’ve been using it.

What do you dislike?

Nothing worth mentioning so far.

Super-fast app! Time-saving and reduced stress levels.

SlickPie review by Administrator in Arts and Crafts
Administrator in Arts and Crafts

"Super-fast and reliabI love their interfacele"

What do you like best?

I absolutely love their interface. It’s so modern and trendy when compared to other accounting software that it’s hard to believe is coming from a free software. The interface is beautiful and very simple to navigate, all categories are well defined and organized. A good interface is really important to me and SlickPie does a great job at it since everything works so smooth, it “feels” smooth, and it looks smooth. The best one I’ve seen in this field.

What do you dislike?

Although the interface is excellent, I wish they had a couple more theme templates

I mostly send invoices and create bills. Once a week I take a look at the reports to see how my week went.

SlickPie review by Radner R.
Radner R.

"Super easy to learn"

What do you like best?

It's super easy to learn - I was comfortable with it right after checking come of the training materials. The app is intuitive and all the features are well explained and accessible. The dashboard is nice and makes it easy to track the progress of my business, and I can do all my transactions within a few minutes. Much better and simpler than the previous program I was using.

What do you dislike?

Probably not the best kind of software for bigger companies.

I use SlickPie mostly for online invoicing and financial reporting. It considerably improved the average amount of time my clients take to pay me since everything is processed online.

SlickPie review by Lindbeck D.
Lindbeck D.

"Support is there for you"

What do you like best?

I needed to contact their support three times mostly because I didn’t know squat about accounting, but they were always nice enough to help me better understand some of the key fundamentals that were needed. My questions were mostly related to accounting instead of software, and they managed to give me a hand. The software is rich and simple at the same time, and that’s something I usually look in software.

What do you dislike?

I’d like them to include some accounting tips on the website

The support is great

SlickPie review by User

"SlickPie for small business"

What do you like best?

Expense management, cost, straightforward invoices, and detailed reports

What do you dislike?

While it is sleek and intuitive, at times it can be a bit of work to get what you want out of it

Recommendations to others considering the product

Started using this for a home business and it works for what we need at this time. For free it's hard to beat.

Inexpensive solution for tracking accounts

Learning about SlickPie?

* We monitor all SlickPie reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.