SlickText

Makes it easy to build your business through opt in text marketing with SlickText.

Work for SlickText?

Learning about SlickText?

SlickText Reviews

Ask SlickText a Question
Showing 12 SlickText reviews
SlickText review by Nichole C.
Nichole C.

"Look no further, SlickText is the best of the best."

What do you like best?

I have been through many new customer presentations and trainings. Most of which I feel like they have been the biggest waste of time and convoluted. When I had my new customer training scheduled with SlickText my expectations were low. Then about 2 minutes into the training I realized THESE PEOPLE KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING! Not only were they experts with the product but I also felt how eager they were to equip me to do my best with the product. I was absolutely blown away. Instead of feeling like I was robbed of my time (like I usually do after this type of training with other companies) I felt like it equipped me to immediately step in and know how to use it. What's more, many times in these settings with other products I have asked if the product can do "this" or "that" and I am given a vague answer, not with SlickText. I asked the questions and they showed me on the spot how to do what I inquired about. A few days after my training I was using the program, the interface is very intuitive I might add, and up popped a chat window asking if I needed help. It was a live person chatting with me immediately and they promptly answered my question. Customer Service like this is hard to come by, a company with employees eager about their jobs is even harder to come by, SlickText has it all and a great product to boot.

What do you dislike?

I didn't know about them sooner and wasted my time with other companies.

Regular contact with my customers B2B.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SlickText
SlickText review by scot d.
scot d.

"SlickText is the slickest! "

What do you like best?

Customer service is top notch. They always respond right away and always go above and beyond to make the customer happy.

What do you dislike?

Theres not much that I dislike other than it isn't free... but I could say that about my mortgage also haha

Recommendations to others considering the product

bite the bullet and spend the extra money. It is worth it! The return on investment is there, and Slicktext will train you to make sure you are using the service most efficiently and effectively. They do a great job showing you step by step how to use their services and get the biggest bang for your buck.

Just being able to reach more people directly to their devices that you know they are checking dozens of times per day

What Mobile Marketing solution do you use?

SlickText review by Administrator

"Easy and really works!"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to compose a text and send it out to my contacts!

What do you dislike?

Thus far, there is nothing I dislike about SlickText. I was initially cincerned about learning the ropes, but I was able to get up and running fairly quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I like it! It was easy to begin and easy to compose a text. Definitely would recommend.

I am reaching customers in real time. With emails, I have to wait for my customers to read them. With a text, the delivery is immediate and the return is faster than an email. Customers come into the shop and say they received my text!

SlickText review by Geoff W.
Geoff W.

"Feature Rich Great Customer Care"

What do you like best?

I just switched from one of SlickText competitors because I could save a couple bucks. I had no idea that the difference in features, ease of use, and customer care would be so much better it's not even a comparison.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any complaints about this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely!

I use to text supporters

SlickText review by Michael J.
Michael J.

"This is the best software program for communicating with our church!"

What do you like best?

I like that we can send a single text that goes out to our whole church! We can even text people individually. I also love that I can access the data bank on the road and even write a text that comes out later at a certain time and date! Way to go Slick Text!!!!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike! Awesome !!!!!

communication

SlickText review by User

"Best Customer Service"

What do you like best?

I've been using Slick Text for about 3 months and continue to be impressed with the support - they have the best customer support team ever (Shout out to Kate!). Every time I run into an issue or don't know how to use a feature, Kate always is there to smooth the path. Easiest part of my businesses thanks to SlickText.

What do you dislike?

This is sort of a plus but their interface is so simple I wasn't aware of how many features SlickText does offer.

Reaching customers in a personal way. Checking in with them on their wellness intentions.

SlickText review by <span ue="safe-name" data-safe-name-id="0d11dbb7-a928-4660-80ef-a03c27a5a69d">Stacey G.</span>
Stacey G.
" itemprop="name" />

"Great options for a good value"

What do you like best?

The dashboard and UI is really simple to use and you get a lot of options considering the cost of the service.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I would prefer would be to have a unique number to text to, but that is more expensive, understandably.

We recently used it at a large trade show where we were new exhibitors and wouldn't get much foot traffic. My SlickText campaign enabled me to reach a very large audience and stay connected with them during the show.

SlickText review by Carlos B.
Carlos B.

"Allways great support and service"

What do you like best?

Patience and guidance always solves my issue.

What do you dislike?

Have not found it yet. I can honestly say I have never had a problem that was not addressed satisfactorily.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it you'll like it !

Bassing my business on their service.

SlickText review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"SlickText, especially Jessica, really rocks"

What do you like best?

Whenever I need support, I get speedy replies that really make me feel like a valued customer. Jessica is especially quick to resolve my questions.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! SlickText does everything my company needs it to

We're able to do low-touch engagement with populations that are important to us by providing a textback option.

SlickText review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Amazing company and product "

What do you like best?

Awesome customer service and perfect for large agencies.

What do you dislike?

Very strict on text compliance laws, while we were being legal, it was tough to meet their standards. But better safe than sorry.

This program allowed us to advertise directly to clients. Greatly increased our ROI.

SlickText review by User

"Great tool and great support"

What do you like best?

I like the support and how quickly they respond to your inquiries. I worked with Jessica, who was fabulous!

What do you dislike?

N/A, I currently do not have any complaints

Refreshing my text message list

SlickText review by Administrator in Real Estate
Administrator in Real Estate

"SlickText Customer Service is outstanding"

What do you like best?

The quick, professional service. Our Rep always answers quickly and professionally

What do you dislike?

Nothing not to like. Very happy with the product.

Reaching directly our customer base, quickly with major open rate.

Learn more about SlickText

SlickText Videos

Learning about SlickText?

* We monitor all SlickText reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.