Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

Slides Creator for G Suite

4.0
(3 reviews)

The Google Slides Creator add-on from apps experts features a presentation merge function for Google Slides.

Work for Slides Creator for G Suite?

Learning about Slides Creator for G Suite?

Slides Creator for G Suite Reviews

Showing 3 Slides Creator for G Suite reviews
Slides Creator for G Suite review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Great Tool for Marketing or just Getting the word out there!"

What do you like best?

I am just learning Slide Creator but from what I can tell, I really like the merge feature of the program. I have different Google sheets that have the same type content and with this program, I can merge them together. The slide templates are a wonderful help as well. The slides have been a great way to put together content for my classes.

What do you dislike?

Because I am just learning this particular program, I have not run into anything I dislike yet. It is pretty easy to learn how to create the slides.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I advise others to get the program and try it out. I found that playing around with the features helps me to learn more about the product. The more that you use it, the better you will get. Talk about people in the community of users to get ideas as well. Don't be scared to try it out!

Getting information presented in a very clear and visually attractive manner boosts interest in the subject at hand. Often times It is hard for my audience to relate to what I am speaking about. With Slides Creator, I am able to introduce material in a way that grabs the audience attention.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Slides Creator for G Suite
Slides Creator for G Suite review by Heather H.
Heather H.

"Would be better if it was all in one"

What do you like best?

I like this add on for G suite, but I think usability would be better if it was all in one. It basically is a page of google sheets which you can put into presentations. I had trouble using live links, but that could be user error on my part.

What do you dislike?

I had trouble clicking on the links which were live, if there are accidentally edited they won’t work.

I can use slides creator to organize short video links in a presentation to show my students (to better describe new vocabulary words, for example) . This simplifies my prep time and is better organized.

What G Suite Office Tools solution do you use?

Slides Creator for G Suite review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Great for collab, but still not as good as the original"

What do you like best?

Great for collaborating and editing on th fly.

What do you dislike?

Left wanting in terms of user experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes great for teams and working remotely.

Multiple people having to edit and update docs prior to presentation

There are not enough reviews of Slides Creator for G Suite for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

GTasks for G Suite Logo
GTasks for G Suite
3.7
(15 reviews)
GTasks add-on for Google Sheets integrates your Google Tasks with Sheets, allowing you to tackle your to-do list and manage them effortlessly.
Zoom.ai for G Suite Logo
Zoom.ai for G Suite
(13 reviews)
Zoom.ai helps you to schedule meetings, get you prepared for meetings, get you introductions, set reminders, book travel, and more.
DocHub - Sign & Edit PDFs for G Suite Logo
DocHub - Sign & Edit PDFs for G Suite
4.7
(12 reviews)
DocHub streamlines document signing, distribution and form completion.
SignRequest for G Suite Logo
SignRequest for G Suite
(12 reviews)
SignRequest is a Google Docs Add-on that allows you to easily sign documents online using an electronic signature.
DocSecrets for G Suite Logo
DocSecrets for G Suite
(11 reviews)
DocSecrets is an add-on for Google Docs that hides and encrypts sensitive information such as passwords or an idea for a patent.
DocuSign for G Suite Logo
DocuSign for G Suite
3.9
(11 reviews)
DocuSign allows you to Sign, send, track, and manage documents right from your favorite G Suite applications.
Google Apps Tips for G Suite Logo
Google Apps Tips for G Suite
(11 reviews)
Google Apps Tips is packed full of the things that make you more productive and make you smile even more when youre using Google Apps.
Jira Sheet Tools for G Suite Logo
Jira Sheet Tools for G Suite
(5 reviews)
Jira Sheet Tools for G Suite Add-On allows to connect to your Jira instance.This versions allows you to have any Jira Ticket ID in your sheet display the individual ticket status with a single click in the Add-On's menu.
Kami for G Suite Logo
Kami for G Suite
4.0
(5 reviews)
Kami tools enables you to annotate, markup, and collaborate on your PDF, document, or image files.
Lumin PDF for G Suite Logo
Lumin PDF for G Suite
(5 reviews)
Lumin automatically works with Gmail and Google Drive, allowing you to view your files or email attachments without downloading them.

Learning about Slides Creator for G Suite?

* We monitor all Slides Creator for G Suite reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.