• I use this

SlideShare

31 ratings
198.010
Compare Request a Demo
SlideShare is the world's largest community for sharing presentations. With 60 million monthly visitors and 130 million pageviews, it is amongst the most visited 200 websites in the world. Besides presentations, SlideShare also supports documents, PDFs, videos and webinars.

SlideShare Reviews (19 reviews)

• Great content sharing platform that is integrated to LinkedIn. Easy to use and follow other providers of content. Can also receive notifications when people you...Read More
    0 yq555bbgseb2gyom rqn5zltto 8xz7myzlv5zqxyubk8pzjr vwiv8l7fixpxmvgcbuet66idem
    Kevin M.
  • I joined SlideShare to initially add some company marketing material to my LinkedIn page, it was a quick sign up process and was very easy to upload my presentation. I...Read More
    G2 Crowd User in Information Technology and Services
G2 Crowd User: Daniel J.

Great Solution

What do you like best?

SlideShare is the best solution I have used for sharing slides with other users. Viewing slides right in the browser or downloading them is nice and makes it very easy to view a presentation wherever you are. I also love the integration with LinkedIn which makes it very easy to share presentations with coworkers and colleagues. It is a great solution for sharing.

What do you dislike?

I think SlideShare is great and I haven't seen anything I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend using SlideShare to find or share presentations you're interested in. It is also a great tool for work and sharing presentations with colleagues.

G2 Crowd User: Shyam K.

Great tool for research

What do you like best?

I have used slideshare mainly for research purposes whilst studying for my masters and I have found it a great help. There is a lot of informative information available and beats reading a book any day. There is lots of valuable information that has been posted by users.

What do you dislike?

Im quite happy with what I use it for and I cant fault the service

Recommendations to others considering the product

I cant comment much on using slideshare from a commercial perspective, however for personal research use it is an excellent tool.

G2 Crowd User: David S.

youtube of presentations

What do you like best?

combines the idea of youtube and presentations, simplified approach to searching for the presentation you need. Supports major formats such as powerpoint and open office. Ability to collect sales leads through the shared community. Adopted the widely used login process of linking with facebook and/or linkedin.

What do you dislike?

pricing plans are rather high. The free plan is very limited in functionality requiring a subscription to even begin to use slideshare (few free features). Lacks official tablet support, just web-based page which lags!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Theres a wide array of presentations available, so its perhaps worthwhile sharing (if your looking to share) your presentations. Ideally should be used in conjunction with Prezi or Sliderocket (who can create and share) and to use Slideshare to hit the wider community.

G2 Crowd User: Nick T.

Great for Sharing Your Presentations on LinkedIn

What do you like best?

I'm sure there are a number of use cases for SlideShare, but the thing I like it for the most, and for which I use it almost exclusively...is the ability to share presentations on my LinkedIn profile, embedding it there via a link from the SlideShare host.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to see some version of the stats I see from the SlideShare website visible to me as well from within LinkedIn.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great way to share important presentation decks.

G2 Crowd User: Daniel L.

Excellent slide sharing tool

What do you like best?

It provides an easy-to-use service for sharing slides that easily plays in any browser and can be downloaded in original format. Easily embeds into a web page and contains a whole library of presentations!

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes to mind..

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely sign up for a free account and give it a try!

Tags

* We monitor all SlideShare reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Would you like to receive more information about SlideShare?