• I use this

SlideShare

32 ratings
208.010
Compare Request a Demo
SlideShare is the world's largest community for sharing presentations. With 60 million monthly visitors and 130 million pageviews, it is amongst the most visited 200 websites in the world. Besides presentations, SlideShare also supports documents, PDFs, videos and webinars.

SlideShare Reviews (20 reviews)

• Generally easy to access and search plus a great source of information and tools for future program development.Read More
    0 75mz3agyh7z4rj24wtfrup7y3wx4kogk7ptzbvqxig6mkvuh7t zda8y578knvowq5 uevio7obj1awl 9yddvg oobz1ahh 9y9grc03itqj41nfbozc7jaexgesaxjov4j5lczczp
    Susan K.
    User in Paper & Forest Products
  • I'm sure there are a number of use cases for SlideShare, but the thing I like it for the most, and for which I use it almost exclusively...is the ability to share...Read More
    0 tzjfb3hpww9aaeqhtaif6cdjdoi2twhltiiw3nbj2uqstrlhtaiqok5jixescrwhti3dwkeg3v5dnf ezqpr7zwlkv5unftdyqpxkqyy7rkhyjsv ceex8ksx7xyjf94clzii60fhyr
    Nick T.
G2 Crowd User: Casey Q.
Validated Review

Quick setup and it's ready to use

What do you like best?

Easy setup! I shared my first piece of content in less than 10 minutes.

What do you dislike?

Seems like the 'help' section doesn't differentiate between the free and paid versions. Other than that, the question was still answered pretty quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great. The product is easy to use and setup. Very helpful that it can easily integrate the social media channels. Found the finished product was still in high quality and resolution. My boss was happy that I found this solution!

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

Being able to share 2 types of content. I was able to share a PowerPoint and Youtube video in the same file.

G2 Crowd User: Daniel J.

Great Solution

What do you like best?

SlideShare is the best solution I have used for sharing slides with other users. Viewing slides right in the browser or downloading them is nice and makes it very easy to view a presentation wherever you are. I also love the integration with LinkedIn which makes it very easy to share presentations with coworkers and colleagues. It is a great solution for sharing.

What do you dislike?

I think SlideShare is great and I haven't seen anything I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend using SlideShare to find or share presentations you're interested in. It is also a great tool for work and sharing presentations with colleagues.

G2 Crowd User: Shyam K.

Great tool for research

What do you like best?

I have used slideshare mainly for research purposes whilst studying for my masters and I have found it a great help. There is a lot of informative information available and beats reading a book any day. There is lots of valuable information that has been posted by users.

What do you dislike?

Im quite happy with what I use it for and I cant fault the service

Recommendations to others considering the product

I cant comment much on using slideshare from a commercial perspective, however for personal research use it is an excellent tool.

G2 Crowd User: David S.

youtube of presentations

What do you like best?

combines the idea of youtube and presentations, simplified approach to searching for the presentation you need. Supports major formats such as powerpoint and open office. Ability to collect sales leads through the shared community. Adopted the widely used login process of linking with facebook and/or linkedin.

What do you dislike?

pricing plans are rather high. The free plan is very limited in functionality requiring a subscription to even begin to use slideshare (few free features). Lacks official tablet support, just web-based page which lags!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Theres a wide array of presentations available, so its perhaps worthwhile sharing (if your looking to share) your presentations. Ideally should be used in conjunction with Prezi or Sliderocket (who can create and share) and to use Slideshare to hit the wider community.

G2 Crowd User: Nick T.

Great for Sharing Your Presentations on LinkedIn

What do you like best?

I'm sure there are a number of use cases for SlideShare, but the thing I like it for the most, and for which I use it almost exclusively...is the ability to share presentations on my LinkedIn profile, embedding it there via a link from the SlideShare host.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to see some version of the stats I see from the SlideShare website visible to me as well from within LinkedIn.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great way to share important presentation decks.

Learning about SlideShare?

We can help you find the product that fits you best.

Chat with an Advisor

Tags

* We monitor all SlideShare reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Need help? Talk to a human
Would you like to receive more information from SlideShare?