Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

SLINGR for Slack

(11 reviews)

SLINGR is a CRM software for Slack Teams love that integrate with Google Contacts and Calendar, it track projects, notes and follow up items without leaving chat.

Work for SLINGR for Slack?

Learning about SLINGR for Slack?

SLINGR for Slack Reviews

Ask SLINGR for Slack a Question
Showing 11 SLINGR for Slack reviews
SLINGR for Slack review by Tessa S.
Tessa S.

"We love Slingr"

What do you like best?

Slingr for Slack is an excellent interface for communicating with colleagues in the office and out. I am able to message a single person or a whole group of people that I can group together whenever needed. Everyone in my office has a Slack account with the app, so we are all notified if an emergency meeting is about to happen or if someone is needed in another place of the building. Morning announcements are sent out this way and it makes a great environment for communication. It's features include having a much more organized To-Do list and notifications than just the Slack app alone.

What do you dislike?

I don't have anything to comment negatively on for this program. It runs smoothly, barely has any "off-time" to update, and is very reliable. I love how easy this is for everyone in the office to use regardless of their age.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I cannot say enough great things about this program. It is well worth the price and makes the workplace so much easier to function in . I no longer have to keep up with sticky notes or having people leave papers on my desk with notes that I will most definitely lose. If you have an office with more than 20-30 people, you need Slack. You will never have to struggle to communicate again.

Our office is more connected, despite how far apart we can be. Slack also eliminates the need for emails to let someone know they have a deadline, which can easily clog up your inbox. This will automatically notify you if someone assigned you to do something and then automatically put it in your to-do list. Slingr is quick and easy and gets the job done perfectly. It has something called a "To-Do Bot" that can remind you to do certain things at certain times (such as reminding you to give a file to a colleague at a certain time of the day) and does so flawlessly.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SLINGR for Slack
SLINGR for Slack review by Everett B.
Everett B.

"A great tool for business"

What do you like best?

Slingr for slack is one of the best options to communicate with people and collaborate with them to get more jobs done without considering the size of the business. You will get all your possible things like conversation, tools, and information just in one place. This platform has made communication easy with my team and can add assignments, reassign, and close or refresh assignments according to the channels warning. This app has provided me the opportunity to follow up my projects and notes whenever I need. What I like more about slack is it’s easy to operate and I can customize my notification to stay focused on my business.

What do you dislike?

I do not find much downside about this app except some. Sometimes cannot refresh this application when I need and that makes this application slower which is really annoying. One more thing I have found that slingr is bit expensive compared with other apps. Things should be fixed soon so that more people can use this app for their communicating purpose.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The thing I like about slingr for slack is it associated with Google Contacts and Calendar that makes communication easier and simple. I would definitely recommend people to use it as it ensures better and faster communication among your team members.

Slingr for slack works prompt for a business. It gets its job done within the fixed time period so there is no chance to get your work delayed. Their entire function is done by the web connection so it assures you to provide you the accurate and unbiased result within the short period of time.

What Bot Platforms solution do you use?

SLINGR for Slack review by Jerry B.
Jerry B.

"A durable application for business "

What do you like best?

This application has made my life way to simple. Its rich tools set and highly customization notification functions have made it better than other. Communication among team members has become easier and faster .i can easily add assignments and at the same time can reassign, close or refresh assignments according to the channels warning. The best part is this app can easily integrate with other software and it becomes a key part of any team's collaboration.

What do you dislike?

Personally I didn’t found many cons about Slingr for slack except its costs .This app is bit pricy compared with other team messaging application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would prescribe people especially who are working on mechanical firm, this app will make your life simpler. They have that potentiality to keep that up to date details of that firm. It can integrate with Google Contacts and Calendar and can track projects for your company.

Slingr for slack is dealing with various types of business issues, such as Capturing and assigning tasks to members and manage using a cards view to drag and drop task statuses. Their entire job is associated with the web. So this can perform a task quickly and more accurately.

SLINGR for Slack review by User in Primary/Secondary Education
User in Primary/Secondary Education

"Seamless integration with slack"

What do you like best?

It makes slack even more convenient...I love that this software allows us to bring the chat messages to life, instantly updating my calendar without having to exit the App. This time im saving for things Slingr does automatically really adds up.

What do you dislike?

The price is a bit high when you are at a small company where only a certain amount of users need it and/or understand how to use it. Some of the older folks need a little bit more training so possibly some type of easily accessible video for the users to learn the key features might be useful.

Being able to integrate so seamlessly saves us a lot of administrative time having to go and get notes from our chat groups or switch apps to add meetings to the calendar. Sometimes I used to forget to add meetings that I scheduled through Slack, and we would waste time and have to push our meeting later and that's lost productivity.

SLINGR for Slack review by William S.
William S.

"Viable application for mechanical firm "

What do you like best?

I utilized it which was particularly useful for me. I can make the diverts effortlessly which shows up in SLINGR. I can likewise add assignments to those direct which shows up in SLINGR. I can likewise reassign, close or refresh assignments according to the channels warning. The diverts which are filed in slack will likewise file in SLINGR. I can likewise recover my Google contact data. It brings me more joining and more capacities consistently.

What do you dislike?

I confronted some hindrance like it just makes those diverts shows up in SLINGR. In any case, here and there various different sorts of channels are required which does not show up in the product. While it is likewise not that refreshed like different applications. It makes my work especially slower. It requires colossal investment for executing any undertaking.

Then again it is not that much shabby. It is tad bit expensive contrasted with others introduced application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I might want to suggest for various sorts of mechanical firm. This application will be particularly viable for them. They will have the capacity to keep the updates of their aggressive firm. The individuals who works more often than not in web they can utilize this application. Since it keeps the Google contacts associated.

It tackles numerous business issues. It makes the work for a business association quick. Since whatever the offices it gives should be possible inside a brief time frame. Since the entire framework is associated with the web. Accordingly it makes the work quick and precisely.

SLINGR for Slack review by Julie Anne C.
Julie Anne C.

"Awesome support for Slack"

What do you like best?

I like the best in Slingr Slack is that it integrates all the primary clouds that we use. It really supports the storage for slack.

What do you dislike?

For the price, it is not that competitive price vs other but if you're using slack then still choose this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a storage support on your software, especially slack. This is the one for you.

We improved and our time and results in a more efficient use of our work time. Also, a very user friendly and easy to navigate application.

SLINGR for Slack review by G2 Crowd User in Real Estate
G2 Crowd User in Real Estate

"GREAT ADDITION"

What do you like best?

I love the to do list! This is a great addition to slack and really helps me stay organized! I also love the task manager, the ability to assign tasks and ease of updating/ changing information is spot on! The colorful interface is very pleasing to the eye.

What do you dislike?

It can be quite costly. The application sometimes lags when refreshing which makes it just slightly buggy. But other than that I don't have a bad thing to say about it! Slack really put the works into this APP.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would not hesitate to jump on board the Slingr train! Don't sleep on this app.

TASK MANAGEMENT/ TIME MANAGEMENT

MANAGING OUR TIME MORE EFFICIENTLY AS WELL AS PRIORITIZING

SLINGR for Slack review by User in Public Relations and Communications
User in Public Relations and Communications

"A gret tool to make up for where slack lacks "

What do you like best?

I like the ablity to assign and monitor task within the slack platform.

What do you dislike?

I don’t like how clunky the comands are that sometimes make it difficult to assign task

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take your time to learn it’s ins and outs

The need to go back and forth and keep people accountable for their action items and to do list.

SLINGR for Slack review by User

"Great all in one task manager"

What do you like best?

This tools is great for existing Slack users who want to manage their projects without having to leave the app itself. The ability to assign tasks and track progress makes this very efficient.

What do you dislike?

For those not using Google, it can be a challenge since this syncs with Google.

Efficiency and time management.

SLINGR for Slack review by User in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
User in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

"Good if using slack"

What do you like best?

Able to Drag files and links into Slack automatically saves them

What do you dislike?

Not as user friendly as I would have expected

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great way to keep everything in slack

It's easy to assign tasks to members

Capture channel and task notes is easy

SLINGR for Slack review by User

"Slingr"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, as well as share things with others.

What do you dislike?

Oversimplified. Hard to navigate sometimes

It it sometimes hard to share things.

Learning about SLINGR for Slack?

* We monitor all SLINGR for Slack reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.