SmarkLabs

4.9

SmarkLabs is an inbound communications firm that help companies build revenue by bridging the gap between sales and marketing efforts through integrated digital marketing and data driven sales intelligence.

Work for SmarkLabs?

Learning about SmarkLabs?

SmarkLabs Reviews

Ask SmarkLabs a Question
Showing 8 SmarkLabs reviews
SmarkLabs review by G2 Crowd User in Marketing and Advertising
G2 Crowd User in Marketing and Advertising

"Amazing Customer Service and Support!"

What do you like best?

Their level of customer service is amazing. They truly go above and beyond what is required with them. They have been happy to help with whatever is needed, even when I come to them with last-minute requests for a quick turnaround time, or need edits from an old project. I'd highly recommend them to anyone. Every person I've worked with there is great!

What do you dislike?

There is truly nothing I can think of offhand that I dislike. They are even happy to jump on the phone for quick questions, which it seems like many companies don't do these days.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You get a much better value with an ongoing service agreement. They appreciate that you are a regular customer, and show it with their level of service if you work with them on a continuous basis.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SmarkLabs
SmarkLabs review by Gail P.
Gail P.

"Inbound marketing strategy"

What do you like best?

The expertise SmarkLabs has in using the technology to leverage our messaging. I would also have to say they have pushed us to build out videos that describe the value our solutions bring. They are very fast and efficient at creating video content. Lastly, they have helped us build a process for delivering a newsletter every 2 weeks, by helping curate content.

What do you dislike?

This is more a criticism of the technology side of things, it has continued to become more expensive that we thought.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It takes effort on the company's side to get the true value.

What Other Marketing Services solution do you use?

SmarkLabs review by Craig Andrew S.
Craig Andrew S.

"Talented professionals & eager to learn our business"

What do you like best?

The collaboration tools used by the SmarkLabs team makes it easy to stay on top of communications, expectations and deliverables.

What do you dislike?

Learning our business will take some time, but the team is doing a great job of researching our industry and creating some great content on our behalf. We had instant positive feedback from our target audience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend contacting SmarkLabs.

SmarkLabs review by Tim S.
Tim S.

"Great Explainer Video - Quick Turnaround & High Quality"

What do you like best?

I really enjoyed the quality of the work product and the process was thorough and smooth.

What do you dislike?

I didn't have any issues with my experience with SmarkLabs and refer them to others.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We didn't utilize their full service package due to budget but see alot of value in applying more service offerings into a full service inbound/content marketing package.

SmarkLabs review by Bennett B.
Bennett B.

"Great full funnel agency to partner with!"

What do you like best?

Brendan and their team help in the full funnel of marketing and sales. Not only do they help drive new leads, him and his SDRs help qualify and close them for his clients. The full funnel experience and expertise clients are looking for.

What do you dislike?

Brendan and his team is technology agnostic.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great growth agency. Priced fairly in market value and for the ROI they return.

SmarkLabs review by Kirk R.
Kirk R.

"Huge value"

What do you like best?

The SmarkLabs team is creative and driven to be a great value. They constantly tried new approaches, new targets and new messaging throughout their campaigns, so there was rarely a period where new leads weren't being generated. Their team is personable and eager to work with you.

What do you dislike?

I sincerely have no complaints about their service.

SmarkLabs review by Brian M.
Brian M.

"Inbound Agency with Experience in Healthcare"

What do you like best?

Brendan is a delight to work with. He's responsive and professional.

What do you dislike?

I'm really sure how to answer this? They aren't a "large" agency if that's what you're looking for.

SmarkLabs review by Katherine P.
Katherine P.

"A Winning Combo - Awesome Experience with Results"

What do you like best?

SmarkLab's collaborative approach of working with Corstrata as the client.

What do you dislike?

The fact that we are not able to implement all of Smark's great ideas faster.

Learning about SmarkLabs?

* We monitor all SmarkLabs reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.