Smarp

The ultimate employee advocacy platform.

Work for Smarp?

Learning about Smarp?

Smarp Reviews

Ask Smarp a Question
Showing 21 Smarp reviews
Smarp review by Nicola G.
Nicola G.

"Using Smarp for your employee advocacy program is a no brainer"

What do you like best?

The platform is very intuitive, easy to navigate interface whether using on desktop or the mobile app.

The ease of which you can curate and make content available to share is a huge benefit, as well as sharing with just a few simple clicks

What do you dislike?

Not a huge issue but at the minute I have user frustration because Smarp can process GIFs or animations which users want to share

Recommendations to others considering the product

Smarp was selected after doing due diligence on a number of providers.

It speaks volumes that I've continued to use Smarp at 3 different companies

We had an abundance of employees who engaged with corporate content and had an appetite for sharing it.

Using Smarp fills a gap where employees wanted to share content but weren't sure if they were allowed/weren't sure what to share. Using the Smarp platform takes away the doubt and puts content at the fingertips of users that will not only help with brand awareness, but helps position our employees as the thought leaders and go to people in the industry.

Our users are enjoying using the platform and are recommending it to colleagues. In terms of training users, we can't keep up with demand.

ROI proved in less than 6 months. Greater brand awareness.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Smarp
Smarp review by Mischa Z.
Mischa Z.

"INNAX has become more social thanks to Smarp"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use. It's very easy for other employee's to adopt the platform if they've used social media. There is little to no explanation needed for someone to get started. The platform makes sharing content with co-workers and social media easy without the hassle and commitment of time to find content. The only time they need to invest is the time to interact on the social media platforms itself.

What do you dislike?

I would like my users to post links themselves without having an admin to approve the post first.

There is an expected level of trust in my colleagues. If they wan to share something on LinkedIn they can share it via their personal account either way without using Smarp.

To have an admin approve content seems old fashioned.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Certainly try it! It doesn't cost much compared to other services.

Getting our employee's visible on LinkedIn in our Thought Leadership program. Having our employee's engaging or starting threads/discussions on social media makes them appear more knowledgeable and increases the awareness of the brand INNAX because they work at our office.

What Employee Advocacy solution do you use?

Smarp review by Leif G.
Leif G.

"Smarp should be part of every BtoB social media strategy."

What do you like best?

Smarp is the best tool to get even inexperienced employees in social media. The greatest benefit is the simplicity of sharing content across different platforms (as an editor) and the simplicity for users to share and schedule this content.

What do you dislike?

That it is not possible to tag companies and users (Facebook, LinkedIn) and that only 1 photo can be shared.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nowadays it is more important to continuously send short and easy to understand messages than long complicated texts. Smarp is a tool that allows employees to send these messages themselves.

We are in BtoB business with a very small target group worldwide. Smarp enables us to bring information to our target group in a smart way. The most important people in our markets are usually the business contacts of our sales staff. So that fits very well. Smarp is an important part of the overall strategy when it comes to showing company content to the target group.

Smarp review by Erika E.
Erika E.

"Efficient tool for employees to keep track of information flow and share in their own channels."

What do you like best?

From a user view it's the easiness in sharing informative content on your own walls of social media channels and from an admin view it's the analytics I get out of it.

What do you dislike?

From a user perspective that I can't share posts in fb groups from the app (only desktop) and that video shares don't play automatically. From an admin view it's the unsteadiness (every now and then something that doesn't work either for admins or users) and that the analytics tool isn't more flexible: I'd like to be able to easily check what posts are creating hi's, ie. peaks and also keep track on clicks/share without having the trouble of exporting to excel.

Foremost giving our consultants and sales people a way of building their personal brand on social media and lowering the stales for posting and of course also to enhance information flow/internal communication.

Smarp review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Review of KPMG Switzerland"

What do you like best?

- simple interface, intuitive use

- very good support from the whole smarp team (account manager, IT support)

- helpful review meetings with account manager

- interesting analytics insights

What do you dislike?

- some functionalities such as uploading media assets natively (videos, gifs) must be improved!

- some users share simply everything for the sake of gathering points. Maybe it needs restrictions that are made within the system. Example: A user is not able to share more than 2 posts within 2 hours...

Recommendations to others considering the product

Is Smarp headed in the right direction? I answered with "No".

I believe that enhancing user experience like the current product switch (tags --> channels) is important, nevertheless Smarp has to focus on also enhancing the look and feel of how the posts are going to be displayed externally on the various social media plattforms!

- unfold the communicative power of our staff

- activate staff to help increase awareness for our campaigns/services/content

- increase social media maturity in general (enablement)

Smarp review by Ben R.
Ben R.

"User-friendly employee advocacy tool"

What do you like best?

I like that both the admin features and regular user features are very user-friendly. I had to do minimum training with our employees who were selected to be a part of our employee-advocacy program. I also liked being able to create categories and then assign employees to those categories. This allowed me to set up employees as subject matter experts in certain topics but having them consistently share only on those topics. I also really enjoy their analytics tools. It allows me to quickly see what kind of reach and engagement we're getting from our employees' posts.

What do you dislike?

In their last update, they did make it more cumbersome to categorize the social media posts. It now takes me longer to find and select those categories. I also did not like their app. It wasn't as easy to use as the desktop version of the site.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We have a smaller pool of employees using Smarp than their packages are set up for. If you have a small business or a small pool of select employees working in your advocacy program, I suggest asking them about special pricing for your smaller team. It worked for us!

We knew that social media posts by people received 3x the CTR than social media posts by brands. Smarp helped us take advantage of this by making it easier for our employees to share our content on social media. We saw a decent estimated earned media value, and an uptick in visits to our blog when employees were sharing our posts.

Smarp review by Michael B.
Michael B.

"An effective instrument for positioning employees and (specialist) topics on the social web"

What do you like best?

A mature platform with a clear focus on employee advocacy. Easy to use in daily business for admins and users thanks in large part to the app.

What do you dislike?

Too much weight is given to the gamification aspect (points, rankings). It is not about recommending or sharing as many items as possible; it has more to do with quality.

When it comes to covering specialist topics, Smarp will generate additional range/penetration and allow us to address topic communities in a targeted way. Employees can likewise position themselves on their channels with curated, topical content.

Smarp review by Ferenc P.
Ferenc P.

"Top knowledge sharing / employer advocacy platform"

What do you like best?

Very user-friendly platform. You can learn to use it in a few minutes. Helps a lot publish useful content to social channels.

For admin: easy to manage users, teams, channels.

Strong analytical tools.

Integration with other apps is easy.

What do you dislike?

I'm happy with the platform, have no problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have many other similar products available on the market. Smarp is the best for me. It's developing fast and getting better and better.

We use Smarp mostly for content distribution, sales support and empolyer branding.

Smarp review by Administrator

"Happy and convinced admin."

What do you like best?

I love that Smarp is as user-friendly and innovative as it is. Whether you are the most talented or experienced ... or the least, you can easily apply Smart. I see it every day when I onboard employees who are most often not SoMe experts and most often are not digital natives.

What do you dislike?

As an admin I sometimes miss that data is easier to access - that it is in my face, at least the main numbers. So I do not need to look for the analysis part ... but for example during each post, in my feed, see data on it etc. Otherwise it is overall small details, all development ideas are passed on to Neea and Lars :-)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Second to none, this is the best employee advocacy platform.

A very clear advantage of Smarp, which my ambassadors again and again and again tell me, is that they achieve a GREAT insight into our company - which they otherwise did not get, unless they themselves sought out information. In other words, Smarp also works as a knowledge-sharing platform - and in this way brands not only our company externally, but to a degree also internally.

Smarp review by Jérômine S.
Jérômine S.

"Useful tool that increased our footprint on digital platforms"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that the platform is easy to use (good UX) and that I can get timely feedback whenever I need it (support, improvement of the tool).

What do you dislike?

It takes time to implement new features such as Image upload box.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't be scared to ask for support and advice. The Smarp team has plenty of experience to share (best practice)

We try to increase the reach of our online and social media presence using Smarp. Thanks to the tool, we we able on the one hand to increase this reach and on the other hand to increase employee involvement. Our People are now aware that we try to make a difference online and feel they can be part of this digital journey.

Smarp review by Nina K.
Nina K.

"Great product that hugely improves our employee advocacy"

What do you like best?

The product is user friendly and accessible. It makes employee advocacy far easier to support, manage and drive. I would absolutely recommend it.

What do you dislike?

There are occasional bugs in the system which create issues for us and our team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great product for those seeking to make their social media presence a) broader, b ) simpler, and c) more measurable. It's user friendly, accessible (desktop and app), and makes advocacy and sharing very easy.

Smarp consistently update their product to create great outcomes for their companies, and listen to our feedback.

Our account manager takes us seriously, and checks in on a regular basis.

Through Smarp, we have made huge leaps in supporting our team's efforts with employee advocacy. We have vastly increased our exposure as a brand, as well as seen our employees' networks grow. We've gained greater reach and credibility with our new audiences, and are able to make BD and social media a measurable KPI.

Smarp review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Smarp helps us increase employee advocacy"

What do you like best?

Smarp is an excellent tool for making our company content easily accessible to our employees. They appreciate that they can find all our content in one place and easily share it to different channels.

What do you dislike?

All statistics (eg.FB likes) aren't visible in the Smarp analytics.

Smarp has really helped us increase our employee advocacy. Thanks to Smarp, our content is being actively shared, reaching larger audiences and increasing our brand awareness.

Smarp review by Diana M.
Diana M.

"Strongly recommended solution to enhance your Employee Advocacy initiatives"

What do you like best?

The easiness of use, security, compatibility with mobile, desktop and all devices.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, there are only features to like

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just ask for a demo and be pleasantly surprised by the versatility of the solution, but also the amazing customer support offered by the Smarp team.

Providing our employees with a secure platform where they can find, propose and share content on their own social media profiles (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Xing, Weibo and more to be added soon). Very positive feedback from our employees and an impressive commitment to share content and, therefore, help promote our company as an attractive employer.

Smarp review by Eleanor D.
Eleanor D.

"SmarpShare Review"

What do you like best?

I really like the way that posts and stories are laid out on the homepage. I think having the title of the post/article written over the picture makes it very use-friendly and makes it easy to scroll through and find things which are of interest or relevance to me. The stats about shares, reactions and clicks are also one of my favourite features. Knowing that I can see how successful my posts have been in that respect has given me more of an incentive to share things. The leaderboard is always fun too, though probably not as interesting for people who aren't in the top 10. The font on SmarpShare looks great as it's professional but reads very clearly as well.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing that I'd say I necessarily dislike. However, I'm wondering if there are other things I could be using SmarpShare for which I'm not aware of as far as I understand it's an area where articles/news/posts can be shared, but there are no forums or discussion areas. On the other hand, the simplicity of SmarpShare is one of the things I like most about it.

I enjoy reading lots of different types of articles. I often find stories about office environments, psychology etc. interesting, but I wouldn't necessarily say that I feel I'm solving any problems.

Smarp review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"SmarpShare = A fabulous tool!"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to find content and share it across my social channels. I hear a lot of positive feedback from my colleagues about the scheduling feature. It helps drive the point that being active on social media does not have to take up a lot of your day.

What do you dislike?

As an admin for our team, I wish it was easier to communite straight from the tool with all members. It would be great to do push notifications to those that have accounts, but haven't connected their social accounts, or to those that have connected but aren't active.

We have seen our SOV go up significantly, which is amazing! As a social media manager that's a big goal and SmarpShare has enabled the social media team to equip employees with optimized content that contributes toward our SOV. The tool has also helped a lot of our Salesforce. They've mentioned how much easier it is to connect with their current and potential customers by being active on social media (and pushing out content relevent to their customers).

Smarp review by Emma B.
Emma B.

"A great tool for employee engagement whithin companies marketing"

What do you like best?

The competition part in smarp has been very valuble to us at Jeeves. This helped me to create a network of engaged employes. Today Smarp is a well known platform for our employees to share and read marketing material.

What do you dislike?

The facebook connection can be a bit buggy sometimes.

Empolee engegement whitin marketing. Information sharing.

Smarp review by Executive Sponsor in Marketing and Advertising
Executive Sponsor in Marketing and Advertising

"Great vfm tool to measure EEMV and get people interested and motivated to share content"

What do you like best?

1. EEMV

2. Ease of use to share on linked in and Twitter

3. Option to use incentives

What do you dislike?

Sometimes links to LinkedIn not good, Wechat, Vimeo an dsome others(Instagram) not yet disclosed

Recommendations to others considering the product

add additional features and social media channels

EEMV: indicating that our content is appreciated with a clear ROI

Smarp review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"A good way to get personnel familiar with social media activities"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, quick to learn, a possibility to embed a feed into company intranet.

What do you dislike?

Registering to a service can cause problems. Personnel is sometimes afraid if their account is not under their total control.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be realistic: if you are excited about it, others are not.

We want to engage our personnel to use social media, and help them to raise public awareness about our organisation and about our acitivities. A few of our executives use service, because it is simple and quick way to increase their own public influence.

Smarp review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"SMARP is the most useful tool for social media engagement for employees"

What do you like best?

The competition/rewards-based platform and the ease for content contribution.

What do you dislike?

the ownership could have been more versatile among departments.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are wondering how to get employee advocacy up and running while maintaining a company brand. SMARP is the only way.

Social media employee advocacy distribution at scale - keeping everyone talking, but with approved content and language.

Smarp review by Administrator in Consumer Services
Administrator in Consumer Services

"User friendly"

What do you like best?

This is a user friendly platform for basic website needs.

What do you dislike?

The options and amount of information required to start

Providing information to a larger range of peopme

Smarp review by Agency in Staffing and Recruiting
Agency in Staffing and Recruiting

"Nice and easy."

What do you like best?

Ease of use - thought it was a good product and nice ease of use.

What do you dislike?

All good. I really did not have any complaints or concerns.

Quicker and more efficient in my everyday planning and execution.

Learning about Smarp?

* We monitor all Smarp reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.