Smarp

The ultimate employee advocacy platform.

Work for Smarp?

Showing 9 Smarp reviews
Smarp review by <span>Ben R.</span>
Ben R.

User-friendly employee advocacy tool

What do you like best?

I like that both the admin features and regular user features are very user-friendly. I had to do minimum training with our employees who were selected to be a part of our employee-advocacy program. I also liked being able to create categories and then assign employees to those categories. This allowed me to set up employees as subject matter experts in certain topics but having them consistently share only on those topics. I also really enjoy their analytics tools. It allows me to quickly see what kind of reach and engagement we're getting from our employees' posts.

What do you dislike?

In their last update, they did make it more cumbersome to categorize the social media posts. It now takes me longer to find and select those categories. I also did not like their app. It wasn't as easy to use as the desktop version of the site.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We have a smaller pool of employees using Smarp than their packages are set up for. If you have a small business or a small pool of select employees working in your advocacy program, I suggest asking them about special pricing for your smaller team. It worked for us!

We knew that social media posts by people received 3x the CTR than social media posts by brands. Smarp helped us take advantage of this by making it easier for our employees to share our content on social media. We saw a decent estimated earned media value, and an uptick in visits to our blog when employees were sharing our posts.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Smarp
Smarp review by <span>Jérômine S.</span>
Jérômine S.

Useful tool that increased our footprint on digital platforms

What do you like best?

I like the fact that the platform is easy to use (good UX) and that I can get timely feedback whenever I need it (support, improvement of the tool).

What do you dislike?

It takes time to implement new features such as Image upload box.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't be scared to ask for support and advice. The Smarp team has plenty of experience to share (best practice)

We try to increase the reach of our online and social media presence using Smarp. Thanks to the tool, we we able on the one hand to increase this reach and on the other hand to increase employee involvement. Our People are now aware that we try to make a difference online and feel they can be part of this digital journey.

What Brand Advocacy solution do you use?

Smarp review by <span>Nina K.</span>
Nina K.

Great product that hugely improves our employee advocacy

What do you like best?

The product is user friendly and accessible. It makes employee advocacy far easier to support, manage and drive. I would absolutely recommend it.

What do you dislike?

There are occasional bugs in the system which create issues for us and our team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great product for those seeking to make their social media presence a) broader, b ) simpler, and c) more measurable. It's user friendly, accessible (desktop and app), and makes advocacy and sharing very easy.

Smarp consistently update their product to create great outcomes for their companies, and listen to our feedback.

Our account manager takes us seriously, and checks in on a regular basis.

Through Smarp, we have made huge leaps in supporting our team's efforts with employee advocacy. We have vastly increased our exposure as a brand, as well as seen our employees' networks grow. We've gained greater reach and credibility with our new audiences, and are able to make BD and social media a measurable KPI.

Smarp review by <span>Diana M.</span>
Diana M.

Strongly recommended solution to enhance your Employee Advocacy initiatives

What do you like best?

The easiness of use, security, compatibility with mobile, desktop and all devices.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, there are only features to like

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just ask for a demo and be pleasantly surprised by the versatility of the solution, but also the amazing customer support offered by the Smarp team.

Providing our employees with a secure platform where they can find, propose and share content on their own social media profiles (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Xing, Weibo and more to be added soon). Very positive feedback from our employees and an impressive commitment to share content and, therefore, help promote our company as an attractive employer.

Smarp review by <span>Eleanor D.</span>
Eleanor D.

SmarpShare Review

What do you like best?

I really like the way that posts and stories are laid out on the homepage. I think having the title of the post/article written over the picture makes it very use-friendly and makes it easy to scroll through and find things which are of interest or relevance to me. The stats about shares, reactions and clicks are also one of my favourite features. Knowing that I can see how successful my posts have been in that respect has given me more of an incentive to share things. The leaderboard is always fun too, though probably not as interesting for people who aren't in the top 10. The font on SmarpShare looks great as it's professional but reads very clearly as well.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing that I'd say I necessarily dislike. However, I'm wondering if there are other things I could be using SmarpShare for which I'm not aware of as far as I understand it's an area where articles/news/posts can be shared, but there are no forums or discussion areas. On the other hand, the simplicity of SmarpShare is one of the things I like most about it.

I enjoy reading lots of different types of articles. I often find stories about office environments, psychology etc. interesting, but I wouldn't necessarily say that I feel I'm solving any problems.

Smarp review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

SmarpShare = A fabulous tool!

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to find content and share it across my social channels. I hear a lot of positive feedback from my colleagues about the scheduling feature. It helps drive the point that being active on social media does not have to take up a lot of your day.

What do you dislike?

As an admin for our team, I wish it was easier to communite straight from the tool with all members. It would be great to do push notifications to those that have accounts, but haven't connected their social accounts, or to those that have connected but aren't active.

We have seen our SOV go up significantly, which is amazing! As a social media manager that's a big goal and SmarpShare has enabled the social media team to equip employees with optimized content that contributes toward our SOV. The tool has also helped a lot of our Salesforce. They've mentioned how much easier it is to connect with their current and potential customers by being active on social media (and pushing out content relevent to their customers).

Learning about Smarp?

* We monitor all Smarp reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.