Smart AdServer

Integrated ad management platform: RTB, Video, Mobile.

Work for Smart AdServer?
Aerserv logo  publisheradserv  2x

Learning about Smart AdServer?

Smart AdServer Reviews

Ask Smart AdServer a Question
Showing 6 Smart AdServer reviews
Smart AdServer review by User in Motion Pictures and Film
User in Motion Pictures and Film

User Friendly and Simply

What do you like best?

When I started using Smart AdServer, I was worse than a beginner. I was very sure I wouldn't be able to catch on but quickly was able to be integrated into the system. Our company is still trying to determine if this is the best system for us but I am fairly certain we can implement it with little effort.

What do you dislike?

Getting started on their website was confusing at first. When I was introduced to the company, I was unsure of what they could offer and how they could make our business better at first glance. It felt like a weird hoop to jump through to have to request a demo rather than seeing one in action online before sending my personal information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Totally worth the time you put into starting it up!

Our company needed to advertise without feeling spammy. Smart AdServer has helped our company do so in a professional fashion.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Smart AdServer
Smart AdServer review by Consultant in Legal Services
Consultant in Legal Services

Assistant Marketing Consultant for assigned fourth quarter project

What do you like best?

The best feature is how customizable it is. At first, as I had another team member teach me how to use Smart AdServer, I thought that it wouldn't completely meet our needs for the project, but the simplicity of customizing our advertising needs, as well as mobile and video, which has been our most recent target audience, I realized this has been one of most easiest ad services It will be helpful for real time bidding in the future.

What do you dislike?

The website itself could be a little bit more straight foward, it was a bit confusing to understand the concept of it, even after seeing a demo with coworkers. Takes a bit of time to get the hang of.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They have so many options, make sure you go into it knowing that you and your team have a solid game plan... with so many options available it can be hard to lose track of what the goal is. Also, it seems to be the best software for we found for RTB. Make sure to thoroughly understand the demo before deciding to switch or not and it can be best to bring it an outsider to explain the software. However, if your team have experience with other advertising softwares, it may be an easier transition, we may have had difficulty because we were a startup.

My company is looking to use it for our RTB campaigns and advertising once we they confident that they fully understand the service.

What Publisher Ad Server solution do you use?

Smart AdServer review by <span>Etienne S.</span>
Etienne S.

Powerful tool

What do you like best?

Simplicity of use, many opportunities to customize our campaigns... Interfaces are well-organized: administration panel, list of advertisers, etcé

What do you dislike?

Customer service. It takes a month to have a poor answer. Very bad. It would be good if we can have a search bar to find an advertiser quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Smart AdServer because it offers us everything we need to manage our web banners on our websites. The process is very satisfying for us.

We cannot sell Web advertisements without a Web server. Smart AdServer helps us a lot to simplify our work and the work of our clients.

Smart AdServer review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

Good platform at the right price

What do you like best?

Platform is easy to work within and the pricing is among the best we found.

What do you dislike?

Can be time consuming to navigate between screens to make even simple changes.

We are able to host creatives for our clients for a very reasonable cost.

Smart AdServer review by Consultant in Marketing and Advertising
Consultant in Marketing and Advertising

Review of Smart

What do you like best?

Good access to DSPs. Depending on negotiation you might be able to get better access to certain DSPs (media math and turn for example) then anywhere else.

What do you dislike?

Sluggish reporting, very slow engineering team. If you have technical issues its hard to work with them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you don't need a strong reporting backend or highly technical integration and you are based in Europe, then this might be the best product for you.

Good first level, cheap ad serving. Good alternative to DFP if you are looking for an adserver.

Smart AdServer review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

Extremely robust

What do you like best?

It is very robust and has various scheduling options for when and where to serve ads. More control in the delivery of ads.

What do you dislike?

No availability to upload first or third party data for targeting

Recommendations to others considering the product

have an alternative way to target using ingested data.

N/A

Learning about Smart AdServer?

* We monitor all Smart AdServer reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.