SmartCloud

SmartCloud chiropractic management and EHR software.

Work for SmartCloud?

Learning about SmartCloud?

SmartCloud Reviews

Showing 9 SmartCloud reviews
SmartCloud review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"We have trouble alot"

What do you like best?

I like that it is electronic. I like that it gives us different options to incorporate different things into the way we chart. I also like that it is available on the cloud. I think that it has many valuable options. I just wish that it would continue to be made better to get rid of the flaws.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that it messes up so much. We cannot log in, sometimes all day. The customer service is awful and it seems like they get annoyed with how many tickets we put in. We cannot help that it messes up and they do not fix it. It seems to be the same type or exact same issues over and over again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They need better customer service. They need to test their updates before they go live. They also need to make sure to change the needed areas in a more appropriate time frame. They need to test the updates before they go live. This would help alot with the issues we seem to have. We also do not need a form to be universal, if it is for one clinic we may not need it at another.

We use it to chart on our patients. We have realized that it is much better than the paper charts we were using. We hope that it continues to work on its flaws.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SmartCloud
SmartCloud review by User in Medical Practice
User in Medical Practice

"Could be great"

What do you like best?

I like that everything is in one spot. On our old software we have to do everything on multiple programs and then print and put in a hard chart. With this one it is electronic and it seems to make it faster. It has options for all the documentation we need and it is on the cloud.

What do you dislike?

It does not work half the time. We have such trouble keeping it running and getting it up and running. The customer service is also terrible. We have to put in so many tickets and they say we will get to it eventually or not at all. It seems like they also have no idea what they are doing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They need to up their customer service and provide better quality product. They need to continue to improve their software and make updates that will help not hinder us. They need to test out the updates before they go live.

We can use it for all our offices in different states and see it from where we are located. It is nice to be able to remotely log in. It also offers nice combinations of medical, clinical, and administrative functions. I wish they were tied together a little better but it is not bad.

What Chiropractic solution do you use?

SmartCloud review by Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.

"Good program for electronic health records"

What do you like best?

SmartCloud is easy to navigate and very user friendly. The students at our University use it to familiarize themselves with electronic health records and to track their patient encounters.

What do you dislike?

There are many unnecessary functions that clog up the screen. The program requires the user to pay for additional functions (i.e. medication list), which can be surpassed by including it in the freeform tabs. The system at our school often crashes, and it can be frustratingly slow somedays.

SmartCloud is convenient for our University and tracks our patient interactions at all of our clinic locations.

SmartCloud review by User

"We use this system in our clinic as our electronic healthcare sustem"

What do you like best?

I am able to create a very thorough SOAP note in an efficient manner.

What do you dislike?

I would like the EHR information to be more accessible while you are in the middle of a note

when I am writing a SOAP note, smart cloud easily makes sure I cover all my bases. All pertinent information is easy to submit

SmartCloud review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Good but training is important"

What do you like best?

I like the way my sales team is able to quickly and efficiently log work into SFDC without leaving Outlook.

What do you dislike?

The implementation and updates to the software is problematic if you have a highly secured company

The sales teams do a better job of logging activities and keeping SFDC updated which is key.

SmartCloud review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"Makes working with Salesforce more efficient"

What do you like best?

I like the flexibility of the product to configure it to my needs. Their support team is excellent.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I can think of at the moment.

I was looking for a way to update Salesforce from Outlook, so I didn't have to re-enter data. SmartCloud has made this process much more efficient, eliminating the back and forth between applications.

SmartCloud review by User in Health, Wellness and Fitness
User in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"They are being phased out"

What do you like best?

Being able to choose the colors of appointment type

What do you dislike?

Everything else. Especially how much it froze and the entire billing section

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can’t get it anymore

I can’t really remember, but it’s going to be nonexistent in June, so it doesn’t matter.

SmartCloud review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"A bit slow"

What do you like best?

I like that the note compiles nicely and that the note can be opened on multiple devices

What do you dislike?

The sluggishness of the system when many users are accessing simultaneously.

The ability to be able to use notes wherever in my building.

SmartCloud review by Administrator in Medical Practice
Administrator in Medical Practice

"SmartCloud"

What do you like best?

Easy to schedule patients, easy to read calendar

What do you dislike?

Outdated and unable to keep up with the new codes

We switched to ChiroTouch

Learning about SmartCloud?

* We monitor all SmartCloud reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.