Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

SmartCrowdz

5.0

SmartCrowdz is a free event website and management application.

Work for SmartCrowdz?

Learning about SmartCrowdz?

SmartCrowdz Reviews

Showing 1 SmartCrowdz review
SmartCrowdz review by Laura S.
Laura S.

"SmartCrowdz...A smart choice"

What do you like best?

SmartCrowdz is an easy-to-use event planning and managing site that offers a fun and edgy way for me to promote my company’s upcoming user conference. It took me less than an hour to upload our agenda, post event locations, customize the look and feel, and hook into the registration piece to collect payment. Even better? Our event is out of state so with the help of SmartCrowdz, I am able to quickly identify the hotel and conference locations with very little trouble and mark them on the city map for our attendees. The best part about using this solution is the support. Whenever I have questions, the team is highly responsive and gets me the help I need with speed and efficiency. Thank you, SmartCrowdz, for making this event planning a breeze!

What do you dislike?

That I probably won't have an event coming up soon enough to create another site. It's so much fun to use!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just jump in and give it a try.

We're just trying to get our clients excited about our user conference and the URL to our SmartCrowdz site is so simple to deploy and use in other marketing material.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SmartCrowdz

What Mobile Event Apps solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of SmartCrowdz for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

CrowdCompass Logo
CrowdCompass
(258 reviews)
CrowdCompass by Cvent develops and delivers leading edge mobile device solutions for the global event and meeting market.
Attendify Logo
Attendify
4.7
(130 reviews)
Attendify is an event technology company that elevates the attendee experience with the easiest event app builder, an exclusive social lead retrieval tool and pioneering event data management solutions.
EventMobi Logo
EventMobi
(102 reviews)
Create, Customize & Launch Your Event App - today
SpotMe Logo
SpotMe
(61 reviews)
SpotMe helps leading companies worldwide bring innovative engagement strategies to life through live events​, ​virtual meetings app, and perpetual engagement workspaces.
Certain Touchpoint Logo
Certain Touchpoint
4.7
(31 reviews)
Certain Touchpoint is your way of making meaningful connections with your attendees and gathering key data signals before, during and after an event.
Meeting Application Logo
Meeting Application
4.8
(25 reviews)
Enhance Attendees' event experience with our event app
Guidebook Logo
Guidebook
(24 reviews)
Guidebook allows organizations to create mobile guides to their events and venues.
DoubleDutch Logo
DoubleDutch
4.0
(20 reviews)
Leading provider of event technology solutions. Helping marketing and event professionals make smarter event decisions.
Core-apps Logo
Core-apps
(17 reviews)
A complete and innovative event technology company for the association/events industry. Specializing in apps, event management software, Wayfinders & iBeacons
Yapp Logo
Yapp
4.8
(16 reviews)
Create a mobile app for your next conference. Customize and instantly publish apps in minutes with no design skills or coding required.

Learning about SmartCrowdz?

* We monitor all SmartCrowdz reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.