SmartCrowdz

SmartCrowdz is a free event website and management application.

Work for SmartCrowdz?
Spotme 2x

Learning about SmartCrowdz?

SmartCrowdz Reviews

Showing 1 SmartCrowdz review
SmartCrowdz review by <span>Laura S.</span>
Laura S.

SmartCrowdz...A smart choice

What do you like best?

SmartCrowdz is an easy-to-use event planning and managing site that offers a fun and edgy way for me to promote my company’s upcoming user conference. It took me less than an hour to upload our agenda, post event locations, customize the look and feel, and hook into the registration piece to collect payment. Even better? Our event is out of state so with the help of SmartCrowdz, I am able to quickly identify the hotel and conference locations with very little trouble and mark them on the city map for our attendees. The best part about using this solution is the support. Whenever I have questions, the team is highly responsive and gets me the help I need with speed and efficiency. Thank you, SmartCrowdz, for making this event planning a breeze!

What do you dislike?

That I probably won't have an event coming up soon enough to create another site. It's so much fun to use!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just jump in and give it a try.

We're just trying to get our clients excited about our user conference and the URL to our SmartCrowdz site is so simple to deploy and use in other marketing material.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SmartCrowdz

What Mobile Event Apps solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of SmartCrowdz for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Learning about SmartCrowdz?

* We monitor all SmartCrowdz reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.