SmartDocs

SmartDocs, an authoring solution that integrates powerful content reuse capabilities into Microsoft Word.

Work for SmartDocs?

Learning about SmartDocs?

SmartDocs Reviews

Ask SmartDocs a Question
Showing 10 SmartDocs reviews
SmartDocs review by David E.
David E.

"SmartDocs Review – it's ok"

What do you like best?

I like the fact you can track progress in multiple docs across various platforms. I think the idea is intelligent and the interface is easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I think this platform saves a bit of time BUT it's not revolutionary. I also believe Google and other platforms will quickly find ways to eliminate this service (like sharing content across docs and pages). I don't expect this service to be around in 10 years.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I just think they have to do something unique in the next few years to really stand out from the crowd. Maybe create a Google doc platform of their own, or keep up with the times by adding features that are desired. Maybe it'd be a good idea to pull social media data and add it to the content in a more efficient manner.

Basically sharing content with creators across multiple platforms. That's the real benefit here.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SmartDocs
SmartDocs review by User in Newspapers
User in Newspapers

"The most useful addition to your existing Microsoft Word software"

What do you like best?

It's very easy, light weight and integrates with Microsoft Word perfectly. I don't need to use it as another separate software but I'd be using my word program like I usually do only with much more features and functionality to assist every task I have to do.it's also quick to install and learn, it only takes minutes.

What do you dislike?

When I tried to think about any cons I really couldn't find any, all it does is make your experience with Word much easier and more functional than ever. It's expensive but it has many packages that you could choose what best fits you also it's free trial requires you to submit a request first and either accepted or rejected.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very much recommended actually, it does a wonderful job boosting up your ordinary Microsoft Word features and functionality and saving you a lot of time and efforts.

We would take a long time to create proposals and contracts for deals for our website business but with Smart docs, we would use its smart builder feature which let our writers create different proposals very easily and quickly from already existing content and displays only content that is specific to each proposal.

What Proposal solution do you use?

SmartDocs review by Tania M O.
Tania M O.

"Good solution for report, contracts and budgets."

What do you like best?

I used it for a while to assemble my reports, budgets and proposals of the therapies that I do and where I always present the same format, margin and style and to avoid writing the same thing this is an excellent solution to assemble my templates and power Arming documents in an automated way with the same fields and avoiding errors.

It is very easy to use

What do you dislike?

When you want to edit at the same time with another person it is not possible. And the costs are high, that's why I'm not using it anymore. But I'm reconsidering to subscribe again

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can use a trial version to make sure the solution is good.

Earn time with templates already created and in the edition of documentation

SmartDocs review by Tamensia N.
Tamensia N.

"Great collaboration app"

What do you like best?

SmartDocs is extremely intuitive. It is easy to track and implement changes.

What do you dislike?

I wish that the software would integrate with non-traditional applications easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for an enterprise content management solution, ensure that you are prepared for some customizations to ensure integration with other systems in your environment. We would have to build our own APIs or hire a 3rd party.

We are looking for an enterprise content management solution that is easy to use, scalable for the environment and has ability to connect with other applications.

SmartDocs review by Mehreen B.
Mehreen B.

"I love it"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to create and manage, and share content with my team/

What do you dislike?

Sometimes sharing isnt so easy, so you have to work around it.

My team is able to communicate effectively using smart docs. We can share stuff and communicate better.

SmartDocs review by User in Higher Education

"SmartDocs Review"

What do you like best?

I like that I can access SmartDocs from my Outlook email, edit them on the web browser, and that it instantly saves.

What do you dislike?

The text type is not user-friendly- it's very hard to reach and determine, for example, what is or is not bolded.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Relatively easy to use and share documents on a cloud-based server

We are centralizing documents and easily sharing information on the web. This saves storage space.

SmartDocs review by User in Higher Education

"Best Product. Extremely Productive."

What do you like best?

The ease of access and ability to use the products. We are able to collaborate together so we are all on the same plage.

What do you dislike?

Without the internet, you can't use the applications. No other cons.

We collaborate a lot. This helps us to be able to share documents easier. We can also work on the documents at the same time and the edits all sync together.

SmartDocs review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Edit quickly and free"

What do you like best?

easy to use; you do not need the office to use smartdocs; Instantly saves documents, it's free, easy to use, works online from computer/phone, with or without internet connection.

What do you dislike?

Very limited compared to office, with fewer tools, basic tools,

It's easy to save information quickly and instantly

SmartDocs review by User

"smartdocs review"

What do you like best?

I really how easy it is to navigate the different programs and quickly make reports for business use.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that sometime it can freeze very easily on my computer and its frustrating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

none

quick notes and reports

SmartDocs review by User

"Smartdocs"

What do you like best?

They are the easiest to use. I love their user friendly nature.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing you can dislike about them.

My daily assignment and projects are best documented with its help.

Learning about SmartDocs?

* We monitor all SmartDocs reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.