SmartDocs

SmartDocs, an authoring solution that integrates powerful content reuse capabilities into Microsoft Word.

Work for SmartDocs?

Showing 7 SmartDocs reviews
SmartDocs review by <span>Tamensia N.</span>
Tamensia N.

Great collaboration app

What do you like best?

SmartDocs is extremely intuitive. It is easy to track and implement changes.

What do you dislike?

I wish that the software would integrate with non-traditional applications easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for an enterprise content management solution, ensure that you are prepared for some customizations to ensure integration with other systems in your environment. We would have to build our own APIs or hire a 3rd party.

We are looking for an enterprise content management solution that is easy to use, scalable for the environment and has ability to connect with other applications.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SmartDocs
SmartDocs review by <span>Mehreen B.</span>
Mehreen B.

I love it

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to create and manage, and share content with my team/

What do you dislike?

Sometimes sharing isnt so easy, so you have to work around it.

My team is able to communicate effectively using smart docs. We can share stuff and communicate better.

What Proposal solution do you use?

SmartDocs review by User in Higher Education

SmartDocs Review

What do you like best?

I like that I can access SmartDocs from my Outlook email, edit them on the web browser, and that it instantly saves.

What do you dislike?

The text type is not user-friendly- it's very hard to reach and determine, for example, what is or is not bolded.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Relatively easy to use and share documents on a cloud-based server

We are centralizing documents and easily sharing information on the web. This saves storage space.

SmartDocs review by User in Higher Education

Best Product. Extremely Productive.

What do you like best?

The ease of access and ability to use the products. We are able to collaborate together so we are all on the same plage.

What do you dislike?

Without the internet, you can't use the applications. No other cons.

We collaborate a lot. This helps us to be able to share documents easier. We can also work on the documents at the same time and the edits all sync together.

SmartDocs review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

Edit quickly and free

What do you like best?

easy to use; you do not need the office to use smartdocs; Instantly saves documents, it's free, easy to use, works online from computer/phone, with or without internet connection.

What do you dislike?

Very limited compared to office, with fewer tools, basic tools,

It's easy to save information quickly and instantly

SmartDocs review by User

smartdocs review

What do you like best?

I really how easy it is to navigate the different programs and quickly make reports for business use.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that sometime it can freeze very easily on my computer and its frustrating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

none

quick notes and reports

Learning about SmartDocs?

* We monitor all SmartDocs reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.