SmartFile

Secure file sharing in the cloud, on-premise, or anywhere in-between.

Work for SmartFile?

Showing 2 SmartFile reviews
SmartFile review by <span>Jacob J.</span>
Jacob J.

Does Everything We Need

What do you like best?

There are 3 things I like the best. I love that I can send files to colleagues inside and outside of my business quickly and monitor behavior and get alerts when files are accessed or uploaded.

Also, I love the permissions. They're robust and can handle a lot of obstacles.

Maybe the best part is the access options. I like SFTP and using an SFTP client, but the mounted drives and browser access makes it a more seamless experience.

What do you dislike?

The permissions, while robust, can be tricky. I get why they are because they're pretty advanced, but it could be improved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As of right now, they don't do file sync. This is good for us, I don't want film everywhere and I don't have to deal with the headaches that come with it not syncing right or missing files or slow sync.

We use it to send football film back and forth. It streamlines that a lot. I know when someone accesses the video we sent. Unlimited file size is huge for us -- which works best through an FTP client to be honest.

SmartFile is where we hold all of our files, so it's not just sending and receiving files. It's accessing them anywhere we have an internet connection.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SmartFile
SmartFile review by <span>Adam L.</span>
Adam L.

SmartFile is very easy to use (short learning curve) and is a very valuable tool in our organization

What do you like best?

I like the fact that it is so streamlined and simple to use.

What do you dislike?

I have been using SmartFile for more than 6 years and have no complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend you give SmartFile an opportunity. They won't let you down based on my experience.

We use SmartFile to share our plans and bid documents with our subcontractors and our personnel on projects we have been awarded. This saves valuable time and money bidding construction projects and keeping current projects rolling. Literally minutes from when I receive updates from our clients I can upload and pass along to our team.

What File Storage and Sharing solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of SmartFile for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Dropbox Logo
Dropbox
Dropbox File Storage & Sharing. Always have your stuff, wherever you are.
Droplr Logo
Droplr
Droplr is a file-sharing tool for Mac and Windows users. Effortlessly share files, screenshots, and screencasts with friends, colleagues, and clients.
Apple iCloud Logo
Apple iCloud
iCloud does more than just store your content. It lets you access your music, photos, calendars, contacts, documents, and more, from whatever devices you???re on. And it???s built into every new iOS device and every new Mac.
Dropbox Plus Logo
Dropbox Plus
Dropbox Plus is a file storage tool that enables to users to store and share files across devices and users.
ownCloud Logo
ownCloud
Software suite that provides a location-independent storage area for data (cloud storage). ownCloud can be installed on a private server at no additional cost.
GoAnywhere MFT Logo
GoAnywhere MFT
GoAnywhere MFT is a managed file transfer solution which automates and secures file transfers using a centralized enterprise-level approach.
eFileCabinet Logo
eFileCabinet
eFileCabinet provides over 155,000 users worldwide work smarter and more efficiently with eFileCabinet.
Zoho Docs Logo
Zoho Docs
Zoho Docs is a web-based document management solution that helps you store all your documents in one place and seamlessly collaborate with your team from anywhere, on any device.
SugarSync Logo
SugarSync
SugarSync allows you to Access/Sync/Share/Backup all your files, photos and music from any device. Use your own file structure with auto 2-way backup; no special folder required!
pCloud Logo
pCloud
pCloud is a cloud-based storage solution that keep pictures, videos, documents, music and all sorts of other files in the cloud and access them on any device at any time.

Learning about SmartFile?

* We monitor all SmartFile reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.