Smartlook

Smartlook is a tool designed to record the screens of real users on your website. It allows users to see what visitors clicked with their mouse, what they filled into a form field, where they spend most of their time, and how they browse through each page.

Work for Smartlook?

Learning about Smartlook?

Smartlook Reviews

Ask Smartlook a Question
Showing 232 Smartlook reviews
Smartlook review by Caio A.
Caio A.

"More than I expected"

What do you like best?

The heatmaps optimization. With many access on my client's website Smartlook shows me more accurate data on the maps. With these new informations I could modify the site and it improved the UX and brought to our client more sales. Futhermore, not only Smartlook helped us to improve our client's website but users' mobile access seeing that the behavior from desktop user were different than the mobile user. The session recording was useful too so we could verify why our users were taking so long to purchase.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I didn't like yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a tool with a friendly dashboard and "easy on the eyes" information, I must choose SmartLook.

Our client have a good traffic, but many visitors left the site in the shopping cart. With Smartlook we discover that the purchase flow was not so friendly to the user. With the heatmap we discover these gaps and our development team solve it.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Smartlook
Smartlook review by Prashant S.
Prashant S.

"Want to Increase your Website productivity? - If Yes then 1000% Smartlook Help You :) "

What do you like best?

First of all, I like the way to install and configure - Very Easy Step by Using GTM or Code. Just A Single Code and Get it Done.

Second is Each and Every Second, Review, Insights Interest Showcase in Video Format. Heatmaps is also a great feature.

I am new for now - reviewing in just after 10 min of signup at Smartlook - but I feel I should share my experience as a new user and ofcourse i am exploring it more and will look into it details.

And Yes - It helps me to give a clear understanding about what user looking, searching and react more. So I can get my platform more better in terms of design and options.

What do you dislike?

For Now - I am a newbee here. But Ofcourse if there I finf something issue or something i dislike - then i will share to support to make it easier or fruitful for users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am loving it - Use some more new techniques to promote. people are ready to be a user here

- User Insights in terms of Interest, Thoughts and Where to convert

- Remove unwanted things by adding user interest things.

What Session Replay solution do you use?

Smartlook review by Christian B.
Christian B.

"The best web analytics solution I ever used!"

What do you like best?

I like the possibility to have access to sessions recordings so I can analyze my client's behavior and make adjustments on the web page if necessary. When some users have access difficulties I just ask the time when the event occurred and see what happened.

What do you dislike?

As every session is recorded is not an easy task to review the action of all users. But is a necessary effort.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this product to everyone that needs to deploy the best web monitoring system for their users. No regrets. Is easy to install and use, specifically in Wordpress, that is my case. In a matter of minutes, you can reach the full control of your user's behavior and carefully and specifically plan to meet their needs. In my specific case, e-Learning, I can even know if users are really completing all the steps of the classes. As the session can be live recorded, I mean, at the same time the user is accessing, it is possible even to monitor and give instructions at the same time. This option empowers me to offer the best support solution available.

With SmartLook it is possible to build the best user interface possible because we can see and test what works better. Now I have the possibility to know who is accessing, from where and the bounce rate of specific pages. Is easy to see too what parts of specific pages need to be well developed or have more instructions to the user.

Smartlook review by Jyotishman D.
Jyotishman D.

"Extremely useful tool to understand your visitor behaviour "

What do you like best?

Recordings is certainly my best. We know how the UI/UX is performing and what are the areas that we need to improve on. In page analysis has helped us a lot in terms of restructuring our UI. Smartlook has definitely helped us get more sales. Mobile recordings has been very helpful as we could then redesign the mobile layout according to the user behaviour. Access to location feature has been cool as well. Skip inactivity is another feature that has help me sneak through the user activity without wasting time when user is reading content or taking decisions. Page Navigation of the user helps us determine how we should plan our pages and what should be the pages we need to add after an effective content.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the visitors use VPN and we fail to get their exact location. Also the IP location tracking needs to be improved. Sometimes it is not accurate. The pop-ups and iframe screens are not shown which could also be a great way in understanding user behaviour. Smartlook does not have a mobile application. If you had a mobile application if would help us in many ways. Everytime we need to login to our web browser and look for recordings. I think this can be implemented.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Smartlook can really help your get insights of what your visitors are doing on your website. We certainly recommend smartlook for all website owners, designers and programmers.

User Behaviour

UX decisions

Smartlook review by Solimar C.
Solimar C.

"Incredible tool to improve UX in your website"

What do you like best?

With SmartLook you can literally watch your visitor's actions: mouse movements, touch input, where they hovered, clicked, focused on, what they typed (but just non-secured forms) and where they are going. Heatmaps are also a great addition for A/B testing. You can also identify which user are returning visitors (if they've signed up in your website) and which one are new visitors by IP and location. Plus points that you can skip inactivity and speed up or speed down the player. You can also see different kind of user's actions at the players timeline based on nodes of different colors. You can add notes at specific times and the console can show javascript errors too, which is amazing.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it takes a while to the website to load at their player. I've also noticed it doesn't work well with dynamic caching, since it seems that the recorded version saves infomation from the former cached version and it doesn't load the resources accordingly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They are probably the best cost/benefit solution of this kind in the market right now and it really works wonders.

I'm solving a lot of navigation issues and discovering where the users are dropping out and why they are leaving or abandoning the cart. I've realized that without SmartLook, I would probably take at least 10 to 20 times longer to realize what was going on with convertion rates. This is truly a must have tool if you're about to launch an ecommerce and you want to see how users are reacting to your website speed, look and feel, layout and navigation flux.

Smartlook review by Martin G.
Martin G.

"Fantastic service optimizing your website!"

What do you like best?

Smartlook provides a simple and clean interface for viewing recordings of all the visitors that visit your website. I'm able to easily view recordings of my users, as well as construct informative heatmaps.

What do you dislike?

Only drawback I noticed was when viewing mobile/tablet heatmaps, whenever a person scrolls down the webpage by tapping on their screen, SmartLook registers each of those taps as a "click", which makes the event tab cluttered with real clicks, and clicks that were just from scrolling down the page.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are many companies out there that provide the ability to record your visitors, as well as set up heatmaps for specific pages. While SmartLook doesn't differentiate itself with features, it does with price. After considering half a dozen competitors, it was clear that SmartLook is most affordable.

I was able to figure out certain elements on my page that weren't properly being displayed on some resolutions. In addition, I've been able to figure out just much of my content is being read by my visitors, and in turn, switch my content around to improve dwell time.

Smartlook review by Clayton  F.
Clayton F.

"I've never seen such an innovative tool."

What do you like best?

Often we, design people, create everything thinking about how the user will behave and the user uses totally differently. Using the tool we can understand where we can improve and how the user behaves in fact.

This gives us important insights that make a difference in our ways of thinking design.

What do you dislike?

Currently the only thing I do not like is that the demo version does not allow me to track more visits from the same user.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The main problems solved are the problems of finding that the user behaves in a way on the site and discover that it behaves totally different from what one thinks. And I also do not need to be creating buttons with tracking tags to understand user behavior, I can create buttons just to know where each access comes from.

Smartlook review by Heather R.
Heather R.

"Website Visitor Sneak Peak!"

What do you like best?

The maps are my favorite! The click maps, heat maps and fold maps have a ton of valuable information and are providing us with information we wouldn't have otherwise. The click maps tell us what visitors are clicking on, the heat maps tell us where visitors focus, and the fold map tells us how far down they go on the page. The website recordings are great to watch and really help us understand a visitor's journey. A lot of great value for the cost.

What do you dislike?

For the cost and what you can do, there isn't anything I dislike so far. There is a slight learning curve to make sure the code is installed properly and to make sure the maps get recorded. But, once you get that part down, it is really easy to look through the information and digest it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to look at the competitors and review the features. Many of them do similar things, but they each have different focuses. SmartLook focused on areas we wanted to focus on and had a pricing structure we preferred. We're happy with our choice. I would strongly recommend any free trials of the products to make sure you are able to use it before signing up and paying for it.

One of the biggest problems it is solving is better understanding our leads and what their journey prior to filling out a form. Also, it is helping us to better identify what we need to change on our website.

Smartlook review by Waldemar P.
Waldemar P.

"Exactly what I need - lean & mean user recording service"

What do you like best?

I've been reading about half a dozen and tried about 3 different user recording / heatmapping tools. And finally found Smartlook! I was happy to see that it is not overloaded and actually offering the right amount of functionality, especially for people who just want to see what the users are doing on the website in order to optimise it. The free version is also limited in a way that allows you to start using this tool and do some useful stuff, not just to see what functionality is available. The support was also great so far, even though I'm only using the free version for now.

What do you dislike?

That in the free version the recording are stored only for 3 days. I would be happy to get the paid version, even though we don't need a lot of stuff there, but even there it is only stored for 1 month. This period is enough to get some insights, but I hope that the guys will realise that especially for small businesses, we don't get many visits over one month to accumulate enough recordings over 1 month to get some confident insights. Yes, we could analyse the recordings every month and add up the insights month by month, but again, we are a small business and only do such things a few times a year.

analysing what problems our visitors encounter and how to enable better conversion rates and improve the website in general.

Smartlook review by Ioannis P.
Ioannis P.

"Great tool to understand your customers better!"

What do you like best?

That you can use the Smartlook (and it can still be useful) even in its free version. Also, that Smartlook saves you money because there's no need to do any additional UX testing from the customer's point of view. And of course, working with the heatmaps is something really critical if you want to improve your web.

What do you dislike?

It might take some time before you learn to use all the functions. On the other hand, there are even video tutorials from Smartlook on their website so thumbs up for that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give it a try, you have nothing the lose and there are plenty of benefits.

How to optimize an e-shop in terms of UX. It helps us to understand our customer better.

Smartlook review by Graeme N.
Graeme N.

"It's feels so naughty, but so good!"

What do you like best?

Being able to watch how users interact with your site, is truly remarkable. To see their screens, to see their movements and clicks... it's just amazing. I can see what pages they go looking for, which pages they journey through and I can watch exactly what they stop at to read or watch. It's really great.

What do you dislike?

Not so much a dislike, but I would like to:

A) See what location an IP address is in from the dashboard. I am searching each one manually at the minute as I want to know where people are browsing from.

B) Not record, or easily delete, sessions of X seconds or less. For example, I have many 20-40 sec clips I don't really need to see.

C) Might be wrong, but you cant watch playback of sessions on mobiles?

I like this tool a lot. A few nights ago I watched someone browsing my site and was able to identify what kind of customer they were based on what they were doing. I then used live chat to chat to them and two days later we received a booking from the client. It is also great to see how your site renders on various devices, browsers and resolutions so seeing this helps me a lot on a design level.

Smartlook review by Venkataraman V.
Venkataraman V.

"A must for all websites"

What do you like best?

We have been taking much care in providing all the information on our website. Yet, sometimes miss some potential sales.

Now, with this tool I am very much able to know what my visitors do on my website. I made some changes accordingly and now the sales has increased.

I would recommend SmartLook for everyone who owns a business website.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. So far I find every information available in my dashboard. So, happy so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I believe SmartLook is one essential tool to retain sales among growing competition. Using this tool, I found that 60% visitors have come through Android device. So, I just made my website mobile-friendly and now the results have improved.

I found out where our visitors spend most time. Consequently I updated with required information in that page and now sales is just flowing.

Smartlook review by Ognjen K.
Ognjen K.

"Easy to use and basically free"

What do you like best?

SmartLook is better than the competition mainly because of its generous free plan. You can basically use it forever for free. Also, it is simple to implement. And besides recordings, which are extremely useful for the user experience, there is also a free heatmap tool. Sharing option is available so you can easily point out main problems to other members of your team. That brings us to another useful feature - one smartlook dashboard can be shared among many people. Simply invite the members of the team viA email and after they accept the invitation, they will be able to see what you can.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the fact that you cannot exclude a country from the reports, but only IP address.

Also, if you change the layout of your web page, the heatmaps leave the old one forever.

Another thing - it is not possible (at least in free version) to add a tag to visitor ID, but only to recorded session. Another useful feature would be applying custom names to visitor ID. This would make it easier to see how specific users are engaged with your site.

User recordings tell us what part of our site is the most engaging, and what should we change to offer users better experience. Also, we can see where to place elements that will point users in the direction that we want.

Smartlook review by József V.
József V.

"This software save our customers!"

What do you like best?

Our team really like it! Easy to use - thanks for professional UI and UX. Smart software, what we enjoy to use. It highlights manageability issues that we would otherwise not recognize. Thank you, Smartlook!

What do you dislike?

We've only been using it for a week so it doesn't have any unwanted features yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend software to those who do not want to grope in the dark, but act based on facts and data. This software knows that.

We wanted to see where visitors left the website before making any purchases so that we could increase their shopping experience. Thanks to the software we've found issues that if we fix, the website will become easier to use therefore making it more profitable.

Smartlook review by Jean-Philippe C.
Jean-Philippe C.

"Very nice tool to track people on your site!"

What do you like best?

I really like the fact that we can see every single move our customers make on the website. This allows us to modify our website accordingly to provide the best possible experience for our users. It's free to use (in its basic form) and we can make good use of the data we get.

What do you dislike?

I kinda hate the way the recordings render after an update to our website. For some reasons, the display of our website on the smartlook screen really does not correspond to what's on the screen for the visitor. That problem corrects itself after a bit though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great free to use product to analyse the behavior of your customer on your website.

We've changed some of our pages following the insight we got from Smartlook. It helps to see if the people are getting what they're after on our site. I love the insights!

Smartlook review by Pedro T.
Pedro T.

"Taking a peek on our visitors"

What do you like best?

Watching our visitors and users behavior on our website is the BEST (yes, uppercase) way to know what is working and, even better, what is NOT working on our digital marketing strategies.

What do you dislike?

We are often searching for tools that help us to improve our DM Strategy development, making us faster, more accurate. Of course, we need to test this tools to know if they really fit our needings. Some tools give us the chance to prove their valuability and others just told us what they can do...

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just give it a try,

We're using smartlook to test our LEAD generation landing pages, making them more effective to reach the goals why our customers have hired us.

Smartlook review by Administrator

"Smartlook is a great tool to find strong and weak points on your website."

What do you like best?

I wanted to know which part of my webpage users appreciated most. Smartlook revealed that to me with a heatmap. Now I know why people don't post any comments on the page. One of the reasons is because only 18% of them scroll to the bottom.

What do you dislike?

If you're looking at a video from a visitor using a smartphone, you see like dots appearing on the screen every time the user touches the touchscreen but I never know if that is a click or just a touch followed by a scroll up or down.

At the start of this experiment, I had a content overview on top of each page (just like Wikipedia). Looking at the videos, I noticed people opening the page, scanning the content overview and leaving the site without further interaction. This means I never had the chance of showing them what this site was about. Since I took away this content overview, people are now scrolling down to find out for themselves if there is anything interesting to read. At least they read the subtitles and more people effectively read a few paragraphs. The next investigation will now be to find out which part they are reading, what is interesting for them and what information they are looking for so I can present more of this kind of information.

Smartlook review by Jan K.
Jan K.

"Must have tool for companies in present times!"

What do you like best?

Heatmaps and customers recording. It gives so many opprotunites to improve your website. You know what exactly you must change and how your customers reacts to improvments.

What do you dislike?

Support in few languages only, but I know it look like that beacuse they are new company, and they don't have so many users from other countires.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In our opinion it's the best tool in this category. It's technology which is still improving so not everything works perfectly, but it's worth it, no doubt!

Mostly which part of our site are good and customers know what to do there. We can check on heatmaps which parts need to be rearranged.

Smartlook review by Jozef U.
Jozef U.

"Very useful Smartlook"

What do you like best?

simply, clear system, record of what my customers do, every record from one visitor in in one group. The ability to sort recordings, date, length of record, etc. The fast record of visitor in real time.

What do you dislike?

I did not find, what dislike me. But, they could have a android app for statistics and records. Its will be more comfortable for track statistics on the road. But maybe could be have a live stream from websites, cause it would be help to customer support. Because we should be what customer do, when we communicate with him and give him a online support through the chat, when he is on e-shop online.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When you need to know, what your customers do on your e-shop, I recommend this utility - Smartlook. Its good for better services, which you may give to your customers.

Some technical problems with my e-shop was solved thaks to the Smartlook. My e-shop still make a simple, full of information for my customers, but sometimes informations was old, and I forget to erase them. But in the Smartlook I saw, that some information would not be here.

Smartlook review by Consultant

"Good Experience with smartlook"

What do you like best?

Smartlook helps to see the activity of your customers to make usability decisions on the website. It helps to see what are your users doing when arrive, you can know when the user leave and why probably he leaves. It helps detect habits of users within the website, indicates the number of pages visited per session and informs if the user made subsequent visits. It also has and education section.

What do you dislike?

The visits that I as an administrator make to the website are also recorded, this should be discarded because it does not correspond to customer visits.

Recommendations to others considering the product

First try and review if it meets your expectations

It has helped me reduce the bounce rate of my ecommerce, recorgize design problems with the template and why the user leaves the page. Still I'm improving my site using smartlook.

Smartlook review by Jana Z.
Jana Z.

"Awesome tool to understand the visitors on your site"

What do you like best?

Especially if you are developing completely new project it is great to have immediate feed-back, how are your visitors understanding, what are you trying to say and ultimately sell on your page. It is an absolute must for all user experience experts and for everybody who is trying to improve the conversion rate on the page.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, sometimes is the app bit slower but the rest is just fine.

Smartlook helped us to understand the visitors of our web. We are continuously improving the page according to the records. We can easily understand, why are visitors confused or leaving the page. The best app to know your visitors better.

Smartlook review by Marketa S.
Marketa S.

"Know what exactly your customers are looking for"

What do you like best?

So easy to use and see how your customers interact with your website. We were even able to catch some problems with our website by watching some of the videos since we launched it recently.

What do you dislike?

I hate that the videos in the free version are stored only for 3 days. It is hard to keep up with the recordings every day. I realize it is a free version, however, the pricing to me is not set up in a very convenient way to us.

It is easy to see if our visitors encounter any problems and how they interact with our website so we can constantly improve it.

Smartlook review by Breno F.
Breno F.

"Great Service!"

What do you like best?

Great service, you can find the weaknesses of your site by the visitor's gaze, I even made several points where my visitors were lost.

Apart from that it is a non-greedy service, which will give you all the ultral tools for the enhancement of your website without so much expense.

SmartLook super recommend!

What do you dislike?

I do not have what to answer the site was everything I needed to improve my business and it helps me a lot.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great service to identify flaws in your sites, by the look of the visitor.

SEO and my site's structure with Smartlook I can see where I went wrong.

Smartlook review by Agency in Internet
Agency in Internet

"Perfecto para detectar problemas de usabilidad, producto y fallos en tu web"

What do you like best?

Poder ponerte en la piel de los usuarios y ver cómo interactúan con tu site. Tener una visión realista de cómo nuestros usuarios navegan por la web, buscan información, eligen los productos de su agrado... nos ayuda a establecer objetivos y a detectar deficiencias en nuestro negocio.

What do you dislike?

A veces la grabación no es demasiado buena, se cortan pantallas, tardan en cargar, etc. Cuando hay una grabación móvil, la mayoría del tiempo la pantalla queda cortada y no se aprecia qué está haciendo el usuario. También nos gustaría poder filtrar por fuente, páginas visitadas, número de visitas del usuairo, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recomendamos smartlook porque te dará una visión mucho más completa de tus usuarios y de tu site. Poder ver cómo navegan tus usuarios te ayudará a detectar problemas en el diseño, la usabilidad, tu catálogo y a conocer mejor a tus usuarios. También podrás detectar el éxito o fracaso de tus campañas de captación y de tus landing pages al poder observar en qué puntos los usuarios abandonan la navegación.

Problemas de usabilidad, errores en la web, deficiencias en el catálogo, problemas para encontrar cierta información, etc. Un caso interesante que detectamos con smartlook fue un problema en el checkout, combinando cierta información, el usuario no podía hacer el pago. Fue muy valioso poder detectarlo con smartlook.

Smartlook review by Manuel L.
Manuel L.

"Great tool to know your clients behaviour in your website"

What do you like best?

The great insights and learnings you can have by simple observing how your clients navigate trough your website. It's incredible how some obvious usability mistakes aren't so obvious until you see someone navigating around the website.

What do you dislike?

The fact that once you have many sessions it get's hard to extract consolidated conclusions. I think it is not a problem of smartlook, it's just that this kind of analysis is more useful observing session by session of your clients.

Detecting mistakes on user interface that can be affecting conversion rates or simply sendind away clients that don't find what they want. I've made several changes to our website based on the observation through smartlook.

Smartlook review by Nick C.
Nick C.

"Simple, effective and invaluable"

What do you like best?

Smartlook has been invaluable in the launch of our new website. It's allowed us to follow the user experience in great detail and spot problems in the UI that we had overlooked. It's also allowed us to determine the causes of very specific use case bugs that would have otherwise been almost impossible to replicate.

What do you dislike?

I hate the photo of the nerdy looking dude on the homepage! I'm not sure if I'm supposed to identify with him, but I really dont...!

Recommendations to others considering the product

At the time of writing this review - the heatmaps stuff is in beta so don't expect too much here just yet. I'm looking forward to that being fully functional.

It's helped us to improve the user interface, the user experience and also fix some really rare bugs.

Smartlook review by Adrian C.
Adrian C.

"Very powerful tool"

What do you like best?

We are using Smartlook at www.softyjobs.com since a few months ago and this tool helped us to solve a lot of issues and modify our website for a better user experience. Must say that there's a free package so it's easy to test this tool before purchasing.

What do you dislike?

The homepage doesn't display as it should be, just a small error rendering our site, for the rest, all OK.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Simply use this tool and for sure will become a must have to know more about your visitors.

We solved both technical and layout issues, so this tool had a huge impact on our final product. Benefits: a better user experience.

Smartlook review by Ville K.
Ville K.

"Smartlook experience"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that I can see how people browse through my webshop and based upon that I can improve specific areas if I can see they are not finding information easily.

I also like that fact that the free package already gives good features.

What do you dislike?

The price of the premium packages is a bit steep, especially with a site that doesn't really get that many visitors per month.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this product for anyone looking to get a better insight to their website and how visitors are using it.

I can easily improve my site by analyzing the way visitors browse through the site.

Smartlook review by Yan M.
Yan M.

"Best working tool i tried"

What do you like best?

My only need was a session recording of the users who use my apps, when i tried other tools i found the sessions wasn't recording right, and while it looked like there is something wrong with my app the problem was with the recording itself.

Currently i'm using the free version, i will sure upgrade soon just to give something back to those guys.

What do you dislike?

Well, i don't really dislike the UX/UI of the tool but it could be better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its free, try it.

I can know where my users have problem on my app, this saves me time in fixing this issues.

Most users don't report bugs they encounter while using your tool/app, with Smartlook you don't need them to do so.

Smartlook review by Airton Carlos N.
Airton Carlos N.

"Wonderful, for everything"

What do you like best?

The best part of the Smartlook is to watch how my customer can use my system, analyze how they do the operations and what are expecting with the results.

What do you dislike?

For now, I can't quote any big problems. The Smartlook is almost perfect, but, maybe the loading time of my site was better before I install the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For my business this SaaS are the best solution in cost vs beneficts

The Smartlook can help me with the analyze about the UX, and with the support for my customers too.

With the video recording I can see what my customer are doing and help them.

Smartlook review by Klara M.
Klara M.

"User-friendly"

What do you like best?

it's clearly arranged, quick and offers free version with limited storage, but for smaller enterprises this is sufficient

What do you dislike?

there are always some recordings missing. This is quite a problem when you miss a new user signing up. How did he find us? For start-ups this is crucial information.

for starting projects and enterprices it is highly beneficial that you can actually see where and how do visitors find your website. Then we spotted some problems with our "About us" site and thanks to smartlook we were able to fix them and make the site more user-friedly

Smartlook review by Gerard C.
Gerard C.

"Record user sessions at low price"

What do you like best?

The price. I have used several tools for recording users sessions in order to assess their behaivour and do website optimisation and what I like more from Smartlook is that is very simple, user friendly and cheap, compared to other tools.

What do you dislike?

You only can filter records depending to very standard parametrers as url. I would like to be capable to filter by events; for example those users that have added a producto into the cart.

I detect easily torubles that the user can have in the website in order to improve quickly the user experience. Smartlook gives me tons of qualitative data.

Smartlook review by Carlos O.
Carlos O.

"I always recommend"

What do you like best?

Smartlook records every visitor session and replay its like you were watching from above of his shoulder, it's going to help you to really see the behavior of your visitors on the web, what parts are reading or what are skipping, it's very low and also fast.

What do you dislike?

It will be better some anlitycs on the admin, like heat maps, visitors or some other using the data they already have, they can be way better than other heatmaps on the market

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start now!!

UX problems are solved with smartlook, its way better than looking a bunch of numbers you can spend hours seeing sessions and how the interact and improve your objectives on the website.

Smartlook review by Administrator in Program Development
Administrator in Program Development

"Love this tool"

What do you like best?

Easy to integrate with Squarespace and cool dashboard to analyze people behavior. I really love the new UI that they used. The first edition was quite boring but the tool was and continues to be one the most powerful tool used so far. And the major advantage that I found is that they give a free account and 1 site to test this tool.

What do you dislike?

well not dislike but will love to have an app so I can use it even if I am not at home. So I can really use in every moment this app. Basically what I couldn't understand well is how to improve better analysis: more precise is if they can give solutions or tips to use their tools. A sort teaching marking school from the smartlook point of view.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I Well I will defenetly raccomand this product because I think is a good solution for people who don't have lot of money to spend for analysis.

People ask me to analyze and track page view but this way of actually watching how people use by recording is fantastic

Smartlook review by Michal F.
Michal F.

"Nice tool for improving my web"

What do you like best?

The feature of viewing live what my customers doing in my web and how I can improve it.

What do you dislike?

The unknown terms during beggining of my experience with Smartlook. Only after watching tutorial videos it was more clear how to work with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it, so you can see yourself how to improve your business.

If Smartlook is free with premium services for non-profit organizations.

Big benefit is simplicity in viewing what is good and wrong with my web.

Smartlook review by Heather D.
Heather D.

"Carolina Partners in Mental HealthCare, PLLC"

What do you like best?

I like that the information about where the user originally came from to our site is available. Also the video speed can be increased.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really yet. Have only used the trial/free version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look for patterns in user behavior. I spent a day watching videos and came up with more than 10 things that needed to be addressed.

Website UX - we were able to see where some users were getting lost in their research and have since added buttons to help with user flow.

Smartlook review by Amarnath P.
Amarnath P.

"Best Tool for Small Advertisers like Me"

What do you like best?

I liked the recordings and heatmaps very much.I even wondered how is that possible to record the users screens.

What do you dislike?

I really have no words to dislike.Pricing is really good and I don't have any dislikes about this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are some competitors to Smartlook but this really has good UI and also its free for some limiting usage.

I am seeing my website heatmap to know where visitors are clicking.

How visitors are behaving on my website?.

Also tracking from which campaign the user came.

Smartlook review by Kesavamurthy N.
Kesavamurthy N.

"Easy to use and it's free"

What do you like best?

1) I can easily see what my customers are looking at and what kind of content they really get enage with.

2) how my website renders in various devices and if there are any kind of display issues, I can replicate and fix it.

What do you dislike?

I can't see at real time if the user has logged in to the website. The recording shows either after the user has left or hanging there for a long time. Basically a notification for the Admin as soon as a user visits our website. So that we can see what they browse and activate instant live chat.

Engagement with the users, Content

Smartlook review by Kayla B.
Kayla B.

"Very Cool Tool"

What do you like best?

It's very easy to navigate and gives so much value. It's allowed me to see where my visitors are stopping in the sales funnel etc.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike, but can't wait until the advanced features are available... Like the advanced analytics around where people are dropping off and the relating visualizations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I say give it a try with the free trial. It provides so much value.

Where I can further optimize my store and how I can make it better.

Smartlook review by Administrator in Primary/Secondary Education
Administrator in Primary/Secondary Education

"SmartLook is very useful"

What do you like best?

It allows us to see what our visitors visit the website the most, and thus be able to improve in the relevant areas. Fabulous the application also allows you to visualize the searches performed on our site and allows us to know the needs of our customers.

What do you dislike?

For my needs the application works very well, it is difficult for me at this time to determine areas of opportunity for the application. I use the trial version and not if that is why I can not download the videos, I would love it if I could download the videos to the personal computer

We are a university an institution that provides education, and it is important to know what the student community or future candidates require information about.

Smartlook review by Ravi K.
Ravi K.

"Smartlook is great. Try it today, if haven't yet."

What do you like best?

The amount of videos they provide even for free users.

What do you dislike?

The video could be little slower with more details such as if user click any link on my websites it get highlighted etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a passionate blogger or want to know what is really going on with your website out there with real/genuine visitors. Then you must try Smartlook

I am now able to have a complete detail, what kind of activity a genuine user performs on my website. This helps me improve the content and other qualities of the website, so that it can generate more traffic for me. It works.

Smartlook review by Javier C.
Javier C.

"Excellent "

What do you like best?

This tool helps me to improve my site, I could see where my visitors click, also find the important info that my visitors didn’t see.., I would recomend this tool 100%

What do you dislike?

Is not easy to past the information of my contacts after they fill a form to identify them

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very good app, recomend to everyone who has a website...

I think now we make changes in our website and we get results... I would said this helps us to optimized our time and money and get better results

Smartlook review by Lukas D.
Lukas D.

"It's simple & easy to use!"

What do you like best?

Like a web designer I was looking for this simple, but useful tool for a years! Makes it easy for you to understand your website visitor's behavior for FREE. Their new Heatmaps are also very simple and easy to use, even for mobile devices and tablets.

What do you dislike?

There is a lot of recordings on my website, so I would be nice to have some of them recommended.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's the simplest tool for recordings of your visitors on your website, try it now!

I can see my website through the customer's eyes which it's really useful for revealing of mistakes and find what to improve!

Smartlook review by Simon J.
Simon J.

"Addictive"

What do you like best?

Even in its free format, this has been revealing and allowed us to make instant changes to the way we direct customers around our website.

What do you dislike?

I've yet to find anything! It would be interesting to see some graphical grouped data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want an instant way to analyse customer experience, this is it.

We realised that some customers were getting stuck and unable to access their basket after adding some specific products. A simple fix once we'd seen it happening, but up until that point we were unaware of it.

Smartlook review by Willfrans V.
Willfrans V.

"A really good tool!"

What do you like best?

Easy to install, easy to use, simple and fast, I really like because immediately we got information, useful information to see how users navigation on my website. We can then take note of any improvements we should implement. Thanks, Smartlook!

What do you dislike?

Poor API, I think they working at this point, I hope so.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Resellers program, Affiliates program, API, docs for developers

I always wanted to see behavior of the users on the website, see the traffic flow, so we have changed some links to get more conversion

Smartlook review by Trace G.
Trace G.

"Smartlook helps me understand my audience"

What do you like best?

I like to see how visitors react to my website. Seeing their behavior has helped me make important changes.

What do you dislike?

I only dislike that the free version only records one visitor at a time. If this weren't the case, I would have no qualms.

I have restructured my site because of Smartlook. I noticed issues and aspects in my site that were previously unclear to my audience. I am now constantly improving my site with the help of smartlook.

Smartlook review by Antonio M.
Antonio M.

"Eccellente"

What do you like best?

thanks to this service I was able to create a very performing site / landing page, I had strategic information to correct errors that I would never be able to identify, thanks good

What do you dislike?

the graphics can be improved otherwise there are no particular reports

" Incredible application"

What do you like best?

Incredible application It helps me a lot to know what my visitors do and with that I can enable tools for them to make their purchase and that my bounce rate is lower. Thank you very much for making our lives easier. Greetings to the entire Smartlook team. :)

What do you dislike?

I do not have any negative comments....

Recommendations to others considering the product

any

Smartlook review by Pascale C.
Pascale C.

"Très bonne application!"

What do you like best?

Permet un bon feed backde l'activité du site.

What do you dislike?

On ne peut pas aller d'une vidéo à une autre sans retourner sur al page de départ

Recommendations to others considering the product

N'hésitez pas à utiliser. Cette applicatino pour les début meme en mode gratuit permet de tester sans investissement et de prendre la main dessus. C'est tres simple à utiliser j'en suis satisfaite et je vais up grader dans quelques temps.

Pour moi, cela me permet de comprendre le comportement des visiteurs et e m''adapter. J'apprends ainsi à

Smartlook review by Administrator

"Must have analysis tool "

What do you like best?

- The heat maps allow us to visually see what the customer is most interested on the page and allow us to tweak our page accordingly

- Great search functionality especially combined with abandoned cart tools, we can pinpoint what product and why the cart was abandoned, sometimes we are not aware of the error until we see it in the recording ourselves.

- Generous offer for small / emerging businesses with the unlimited recordings to analyse our audience

What do you dislike?

- Limited 3 heat maps for start ups is not enough too analyse the site at the bare minimum

(Break down of pages - minimum: Home Page / One Collection Page / One Product Page / Cart ). 10 Min. would be nice

- Not a big issue, however if you are on the road it is nice to readily access it on an app

Understanding how the customers are interacting with the website and what needs to be change to improve conversion rates. Smartlook unlocks another realm of analysis that no other analysis website can do. It definitely a start for all businesses to look at before they start investing into ad agencies or digital marketing agencies.

Smartlook review by Consultant

"visual mapping and realtime customer actions for e commerce"

What do you like best?

Smartlook offers a terffiic capability to reassess any stumbling blocks that potential customers may have in navigating your site. As a web designer, I think its really critical to re evaluate this behaviour, so that improvements can be made in light of analysing the information. It is easy to install, just a few lines of code, and you are tracking customer use within minutes.

What do you dislike?

Not really a dislike, just not sure about what we need to do with regards to adjusting our existing privacy policy for users. I feel that we need to disclose that their page viewing is recorded, but not sure how best to achieve this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have already recommended this to some clients, but the uptake is not there yet.

Tracking in realtime website usage, looking for any confusion with navigation for e commerce sites, and also assessing post popular pages, images, products etc. It is possible to make changes to the site to see how this then streamlines the user experience, and to make sure that users are following the pathway intended for them.

Smartlook review by Israel R.
Israel R.

"excellent tool to follow the clients' inetracion"

What do you like best?

that by following the clients you can see what is most appealing to them and thus be able to change the design of my website.

What do you dislike?

at the beginning I had problems using Heatmaps, it's the only thing I do not like

I have seen the difference in customer interaction with my website and where they give more click, I have fit the way that my customers interact and that the bounce time is less, and put what they really want.

Smartlook review by 3S Solutions L.
3S Solutions L.

"Awesome"

What do you like best?

Smartlook allows me to see the visitors action recording. This feature help me understand at which page and why my visitors are leaving the website.

What do you dislike?

Sometime recording take time to load. It keeps loading on my side but play back start on the background. I have to play the recording a couple of times in order to watch the recording.

Smartlook helped me understand why visitors are leaving my website and what is a common behavior of my site visitors.

Smartlook review by Robert V.
Robert V.

"Smartlook"

What do you like best?

The feature that enables you to view the visitors actual recording of the website, where they went, mouse tracing along with the actual clicks they made.

What do you dislike?

Only disappointed in the number of days the data is stored on the free version but this is for obvious reason of sever storage.

Looking what products are clicked on, on the hompage along with what graphics design are attracting the customer to click. Heatmaps feature is really good.

Smartlook review by Claire L.
Claire L.

"Feels like I'm a spy!"

What do you like best?

I love seeing what potential clients are clicking on and going to. It really helps me with my homepage and how I can better set it up. I can also see where they are coming from and how long they spend on my site. Especially on certain pages.

What do you dislike?

So far I haven't stumbled on anything that is a hinder to me.

Let's me know what people are actually reading and not reading on my site - what service they are visiting more than others - it will help me with choosing my niche.

Smartlook review by João A.
João A.

"Smartlook its a simple and powerfull tool"

What do you like best?

Smartlook tracks easly every interaction on your site

What do you dislike?

Smartlook its allways improving, so i hope it will have more features on the future

Recommendations to others considering the product

I advise people to try out Smartlook, its very easy to setup and you'll find all the advantages in a short time.

With smartlook i can track my visitors, know from where they came and indentify them (combining with UTM's and Smartlook API).

Also helps me a lot to continuously analyse the usability my website.

Smartlook review by Tomáš .
Tomáš .

"Smart helper to keep me in touch with our customers."

What do you like best?

I realy like to vatiability of settings of automatic mesegges.

What do you dislike?

I'm afraid that after a while, Smartsupp in my mobile will stop.

I appreciate being better acquainted with our customers. In real time, I see what they are looking for or what interests them. Thanks to that, I can really reach them and on the contrary they can ask me directly for your questions. It's more flexible than emails.

Smartlook review by Jasem Y.
Jasem Y.

"Heatmaps and Visitor Recording In-Depth Analytics for Less"

What do you like best?

Love the robust nature of the recordings and the heat maps, but my favorite piece is the cost.

What do you dislike?

No async load options for the code snippet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are an SMB this is the highest quality freemium package available for website visitor recordings and heat maps that I have found.

How visitors use our ecommerce website, and ability to track our digital marketing efforts with visitor tracking and landing pages.

Smartlook review by Zack C.
Zack C.

"Smartlook has taken my knowledge of how our site is being used to the next level"

What do you like best?

The ese of use, the platform is amazing and extremely easy to learn. Being able to see how users interact with our website as well as what they are engaging with most allows us to completely change certain elements as well as leave the ones that are working

What do you dislike?

There isn't really anything that I don't like about the software, it does exactly what it says it is going to do

Customer engagement on our website as well as optimizing the website to convert as many leads as possible

Smartlook review by Administrator

"Fantastic Consumer Behaviour Insights"

What do you like best?

Precise video tracking that shows how our consumers interact with our website. The simple collection of the same user's returns to the entire site makes it easy for us to track what information/content has attracted them back to our website.

What do you dislike?

Heating maps - require more than 10 visitors before showing how they have interacted. Maybe useful to include the ability to discover where they have clicked prior to the 10 visitors before producing a detailed heat map.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the free trial and discover how people interact to your website

Consumer behaviour - discovered how consumers proceed through the website and interact with specific features.

Smartlook review by Santiago  H.
Santiago H.

" It is very useful graphics and data provided to improve the user experience"

What do you like best?

Obtaining data to be able to track visitors and that may be captive customers later.

What do you dislike?

It could have more boxes or notifications in the background.

I monitor the visit of Clients to improve the usefulness and to be able to know what interests the visitors most and to be able to improve in it so that an interaction is achieved from the interest.

Smartlook review by Michal J.
Michal J.

"Tool that every marketer needs"

What do you like best?

Great tool that can tweak UX, find problems that users have.

What do you dislike?

Small problems with integration (I dont know why, but not every session is recorded).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check trial and make own decision. Also free version gives very good value.

Tweak UX, help in site developement and debuging on different devices that uses customers. Help with customer service.

Smartlook review by Kelly  B.
Kelly B.

"Great way To see consumer habits"

What do you like best?

I love that I am able to see what consumers are doing on my website.

What do you dislike?

That I do not have enough time to really learn all of the ins and outs of how to use the heat maps and all the other cool features.

It allows to me really see what people are looking at when they come to my website.

Smartlook review by Paulina D.
Paulina D.

"Great Product"

What do you like best?

The fact that I can see exactly what people do on my pages. With Google Analytics I can have only numbers, with Smartlook I get images! I couldn't hope for a better tool for my work.

What do you dislike?

For some reason I couldn't pay the upgrade with my Paypal balance. My Paypal account proposed me to pay either with my credit card or my bank account. Paypal claim the problem is on Smartlook's side but I can't be sure. Beside that point nothing to dislike :)

I create websites for my clients. With Smartlook I can see exactly what problems the visitors have while surfing on the website I created. I can easily improve its functionality based on images that Smartlook record for me.

Smartlook review by Administrator in Machinery
Administrator in Machinery

" Amazing, perfect solution for visitor analysis"

What do you like best?

What is interesting is knowing the development of the visitor, where he navigates and especially his interest in the page.

What do you dislike?

At the moment there is nothing that I did not like, because I have not yet met any tools.

We are more attentive to the information provided on the page, and we were able to identify improvements in the actions taken by the visitor, as well as improve the information we must display, and most importantly to know the real interest of the client on the page, by a banner, by the description, we can identify the real interest in information.

Smartlook review by Kryštof D.
Kryštof D.

"Very good tool to understand your customers'/visitors' activity about your site"

What do you like best?

Easy to implement, good user interface, free version is very satisfying and works very well

What do you dislike?

Almost nothing... We've been using Smartlook almost only to see customers' activity and we were satisfied.

We went out with a new website/service and we weren't sure if the UI/UX is made well... Smartlook helped us understand our visitors' activity and resolve where is the problem etc.

Smartlook review by Cynthia  S.
Cynthia S.

" Smartlook expectations"

What do you like best?

The functionalities are optimal, it gives me a better control on my web page.

What do you dislike?

do not have granular control to the preceding pages of the root.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It allows me to have a control of the users, to provide a better service according to their preferences.

It allows me to have control of the sites visited by our users.

Smartlook review by Gabor P.
Gabor P.

"Very very useful stuff"

What do you like best?

i love everything, best program ever to review user behaviours, we was able to see how they act, where they fail, so everything important

What do you dislike?

why not free :P :), shoulda get more options in free version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

try the trial, it's a beast

just benefits with it, just need a lot of time to look all the records

Smartlook review by Rasik E.
Rasik E.

"Its Really good to see what's going on"

What do you like best?

I like smartlook from the day i started using it, It introduced heat map which is so nice!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes its difficult to capture if script is not loaded, but if our website is working fine - it will capture everytime

Recommendations to others considering the product

GREAT TO USE

whenever someone visits my website, Its good to see that what difficulties he had using it, and we can improve user experience on the top of it (sometimes it helps us finding bugs too :) )

Smartlook review by Alejandro T.
Alejandro T.

"Completely necessary"

What do you like best?

Really very simple to use and effective. It is very easy to install, in just 1 minute it is working. It has few utilities but they are really effective.

What do you dislike?

Maybe it would be interesting if the recordings made could be filtered and see only those that interest. Also add 1 column of observations to be able to categorize if finally the user has finished buying, it would be a good functionality.

It has helped us to detect how users behave on our website and detect errors. We have also reorganized our website and now it converts much more!

Smartlook review by Jakub K.
Jakub K.

"Perfect and easy tool to tracking users on website, basically free "

What do you like best?

Absolutely easy and simple to implement.

Heatmaps tool.

What do you dislike?

I would prefer an unlimited free tariff and paid for extra features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Implement Smartlook If you need perfect and easy to use app and need to look where is would be problems on your website. Of course, you can see what your users do on your website / eshop.

Perfect tool for tracking users and reveal main problems on website.

Smartlook review by Martijn K.
Martijn K.

"Awesome way to make you website better"

What do you like best?

That you can see exactly how someone moves over a website.

What do you dislike?

That the free version is limited, but that's normal. Maybe a way to filter out your own IP. But I don't know if that is possible in the paid version.

I'm a web designer and by looking at how people use a website I can learn how to improve a website. Also it is a handy way of seeing how many visitors a websites gets each day.

Smartlook review by Eduardo R.
Eduardo R.

"Smartlook experience"

What do you like best?

I like that, with this tool, you can understand better to clients and know what they like the most and what to change.

What do you dislike?

I just don't like that with a free account you don't have access to the whole videos.

I'm solving usability problems. The benefits are a better undertanding of the customer and a real way to improve the usability of the site

Smartlook review by Jakub F.
Jakub F.

"It really help to find bug and understand behaviour of customer."

What do you like best?

IIt help us to understand behavior of our customers - we are preparing new eshop platform and this give us rich and important data.

What do you dislike?

Everything works great but I woul appreciate set up slower speed of record. Sometimes is so fast and furios .)

Debug problems on eshop - we can show problems of our customers directly to developers.

Smartlook review by User

"Very instructive as for understanding our customers needs"

What do you like best?

Being able to analyse the behaviour of our customers regarding some of our products.

What do you dislike?

I still feel the need to know what our customers are doing in the web page. Smartlook does not seem to display the megamenus, or the menu when the customer click on the right button of the mouse. Somethimes I guess they are performing image copying or image searching.

More than a problem, smartlook is helping us optimize the content of our platform. So we are hopefull it will help us increase the conversion rate and improve our sales funel.

Smartlook review by Andre S.
Andre S.

"Nice tool to get insights"

What do you like best?

A nice tool to get an impression on how visitors are using your website. It's a bit scary at first to see what can be tracked. But it's a great help to get the right insights.

What do you dislike?

At the moment there are no things that I really dislike.

Tracking visitors on out website, giving us better insights to improve navigation. Tracking the usage of users of our own software, so we can improve the overall user experience.

Smartlook review by Robin M.
Robin M.

"Smartlook usage"

What do you like best?

Easy interface, reactive and nice support, good features

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if heatmaps would work not only on one specific page, but on a set of pages (examples: all products pages of an e-commerce website)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Competitive pricing and free offerring

Seeing recording of sessions makes it possible for us to see the real usage of our website, and the problems happening, as users tend to have a hard time explaining them in details

Smartlook review by Marco M.
Marco M.

"Es una herramienta sencilla y potente"

What do you like best?

Tener la posibilidad de ver exactamente lo que hace cada quién en cada momento es invaluable. Los filtros permiten ver exactamente lo que buscas y apuntar exactamente a soluciones puntuales. Gran herramienta

What do you dislike?

Debería tener más opciones gratuitas al principio, pero la verdad con lo que ofrecen de trial se entiende que es una herramienta que vale su peso en oro.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just jump in

Mejorar de UX, cambios de flujos y embudos de venta.

Smartlook review by Matt B.
Matt B.

"the best addon function for our website, period"

What do you like best?

ease of use, skip ahead feature is great on the advanced plan

What do you dislike?

free version is a little naked, put in some ads, and make this stuff free!

Recommendations to others considering the product

should be one of the first widgets/add ons you set up on your site when you're live. Track it daily & weekly to see where your drop off is. Will make your life a lot easier...

Incites into what our viewers are looking for. We are new, and this feature allows us to see our sites shortcomings in real time. Invaluable in my opinion

Smartlook review by Rogelio C.
Rogelio C.

"A Tool that every analist web needs"

What do you like best?

The easily way to install and use, smartlook provides the perfect dashboard to have access to all the process that a visit in your website is doing. With this tool you can optimize and really prove that your web architecture function.

What do you dislike?

Nothing...i think this tool is one that you need to create progress in your website

We have a client who is a restaurant located in Mexico City, with Smartlook we can prove to this client that our web design and also our strategy in the website function for making a reservation and also provides the correct information distribution for a user who want a know everything about the restaurant

Smartlook review by Jonas L.
Jonas L.

"Does the job"

What do you like best?

Its free for 1000 recordings. Easy to setup and start monitoring.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it doesnt show CSS. The front menu could be nicer

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out and see if you like it. The free version does the job great. I may start with the premium version later .

I record the user behaviour and can make changes.

Smartlook review by Basil F.
Basil F.

"Very recommended product! Helped me make my site better!"

What do you like best?

Great UI/UI. Great product. Heatmaps are a really good feature! I've invited many friends to join Smartlook! their trial plan is very convenient, and not limited by time

What do you dislike?

Multi removing sessions. when i want to remove multi sessions i have to remove them one by one

Recommendations to others considering the product

Smartlook will give you the ability to see your website through your client's eyes.

Ui/UX problems can be fixed easily when viewing recording of user activity

Smartlook review by Achilles d.
Achilles d.

"Help us to understand others"

What do you like best?

It's very helpful to see how our clients interact with our tool. Even with a lot of tests there's always a new way to use that we don't imagine.

What do you dislike?

the price. Even for a small business it make's difference on final budget

Recommendations to others considering the product

It worth test it!

There is no doubt to solve an error when occur on our software.

Smartlook review by Administrator

"Amazing tool highly recommended"

What do you like best?

Amazing! Thumbs up and keep up the good work! It does what it promises within literally seconds of inserting the code. I have made a lot of changes on my site based on these recordings.works very well, simples to use. recommend it to everyone!

What do you dislike?

apparently, i like how it works, but i'll be happy if it records the very shorter visits from 1second

Recommendations to others considering the product

awesome tool , highly recommended

i discovered how my site looks from my customers , and i try to upgrade everything after a while , awesome job.

Smartlook review by Asier S.
Asier S.

"Great tool for seeing the user behaviour on the web"

What do you like best?

The interaction recording highlighting the clicking, browsing on other pages and the non interactivity skipping. Having the possibility of including comments is a great feature

What do you dislike?

Sometimes is not accurate enough and is hard to understand what user is really doing. Also some javascript is not properly recorded

Detecting bugs, interactions on the platform and understanding what users do.

Smartlook review by Marco P.
Marco P.

"Great tool!"

What do you like best?

Check how your visitors interact with the website is amazing and permit to better organize contents and layout!

What do you dislike?

The filter needs to work with all the columns data and will be useful write also the country under the flag to avoid to study all the world flag :)

We changed some page organization thanks to Smartlook and now work better!

Smartlook review by Pablo S.
Pablo S.

"Very agree with"

What do you like best?

I'm happy to know this needed tool. Is a powerful to look what do your costumer every moment in your site web.

What do you dislike?

NOthing for the moment. I'm in ealuation period.

I'm testing some features of my business marketing online plan in to my site web and testing A-B.

Smartlook review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"A really good tool to understand how your users are watching your website."

What do you like best?

It's really simple to use. No need to call your developers to integrate the smartlook tracker, it's very simple to integrate (like a Google Analytics tag).

After that you will be able to see in video how your visitors are using you website. very impressive.

What do you dislike?

It can be very cool to have the possibility to know the IP details of the user (which company if possible) by using external tools.

Add a simple Live messaging module can be usefull to catch a user and start to talk when he is on the page.

Understand how visitors are viewing and what they are really reading on our website.

Smartlook review by Guilherme B.
Guilherme B.

"Amazing application to analyze UI / UX by users view"

What do you like best?

This app allows us to follow the full flow of the user in our platform, so we can detect where is the errors (architecture/development) of the process and fix it based on real cenarios made by our users. Excelent!

What do you dislike?

The free plan has some limitations, that can be removed by the paid plan of course

None

Smartlook review by Michael A.
Michael A.

"Easy and useful"

What do you like best?

I just discovered smart look, great layout, easy to use, now I know what my clients are looking for when they visit my website !

What do you dislike?

The fact that you have to pay 16$ each month for a premium account, anyway that's a correct price.

no benefits yet but I can see where people go when they visit my website so I can have a better content for it

Smartlook review by Veronika B.
Veronika B.

"Outstanding bussines improveing experience"

What do you like best?

Friendly and easy website to use, very valuable for my bussiness

What do you dislike?

Nothing I would want to mention, I am satisfied with all

I can update my website according my customer needs. It is improveing my income from the website. I am able to make it easier for customer to buy.

Smartlook review by Gabriel M.
Gabriel M.

"The best record for website"

What do you like best?

The free account is better then many other sites, but the premium account is full of

resource for my analyze. I can't imagine my work whitout this site

What do you dislike?

the layout its a little ugly and the tag of google tag is missing

The UX and understend how the visitors interact in my site

Smartlook review by Sushant P.
Sushant P.

"Useful tool for your website."

What do you like best?

It is easy to use. Heat maps and Videos are very much useful to understand the user behavior on the website.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike as of now. Used only free service till now so obviously it will have some restrictions.

Users acceptance of the new feature. Understanding how user uses the application and how can we give more ease of access to user.

Smartlook review by Dominik P.
Dominik P.

"Great helper for everybody who run eshop"

What do you like best?

The system is simple to use and intuitive. Using Smartlook is a great asset for our business.

What do you dislike?

I do not have much to say, maybe better phone support.

Tracking the customer's movement on our site - we know how to improve it.

Smartlook review by Ludovic D.
Ludovic D.

"Bon outil d'analyse du merchandising"

What do you like best?

Très intéressant de suivre les parcours des clients pour se rendre compte des points de blocage du site.

What do you dislike?

L'outil est encore en développement et d'autres fonctionnalités devraient arriver prochainement.

J'ai déjà corrigé certaines pages. Je vais continuer à analyser le site pour améliorer l'expérience client.

Smartlook review by Annette K.
Annette K.

"That is a good way to look what user a look for at your homepage "

What do you like best?

I love this tool. It is a easy way to get information of customer need. You can see what people need to change to a customer.

What do you dislike?

To get a better way to find the implementation guideline.

To look what people use and website. What is the reason to don't check out.