SmartMPM

Learning about SmartMPM?

SmartMPM Reviews

Ask SmartMPM a Question
Showing 5 SmartMPM reviews
SmartMPM review by <span ue="safe-name" data-safe-name-id="59b248f5-d5b9-41f6-bcb9-819b18187f2c">Mithil (Max) P.</span>
Mithil (Max) P.
" itemprop="name" />

"A lesser known alternative for growing companies. "

What do you like best?

Effective at a low cost. The price structure of the software is an envy to the big guns. It does everything that a big measurement player does (even more) at a much more competitive price.

What do you dislike?

Raw interface. I dislike the infrastructure of the tool. It is very raw and does not look attractive to a naked eye.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A must use for getting a hold of what measurement software means and how you can amplify your tracking for clients. It needs to be given time to learn but once everything is set up, your marketing measurement becomes quite easy.

Measurement under one dashboard. I use it to track my client's campaign performance and keep them informed of any pivot in summary.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SmartMPM
SmartMPM review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"SmartMPM "

What do you like best?

I like that I can use SMARTMPM to integrate all my marketing data in one spot! It collects my data for me, and displays it in easy to read & use charts. It lets me know how well my marketing is going for Facebook, Google, Constant Contact, DoubleClick, MailChimp, and more! I don't have to search around for the data, it brings it all together for me.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike. Once I learned how to bring the data up, etc... I have had no issues. My boss loves it too & is amazed at how easy it was to set up & keep track of.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend, worked well for us!

A business problem we solved was having all of our marketing data combined and layed out in an easy to read chart verses us searching several sites and pages to see how it was going.

What Marketing Analytics solution do you use?

SmartMPM review by Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.

"Great Marketing Tool"

What do you like best?

Smart MPM is great for us to see our return on investment throughout the marketing process. It is a very transparent system. If something is not working as we would hope it would, changes can be implemented live and we can see the affects.

What do you dislike?

For some companies it may be too costly. Definitely would try out and test the free version before committing to any plan they offer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely test it out!

Helps with marketing and seeing in real time our return on our investment and be able to quickly react and change the plan based on actual results.

SmartMPM review by Consultant

"SmartMPM is a must have for marketing!"

What do you like best?

Smart MPM is used by my company to have quicker insight on our return on investment throughout the marketing process. Changes can be implemented transparently If something is not working as desired.

What do you dislike?

The cost is rather high for a smaller company. I would suggest a free version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If this software is within your budget, it is definitely worth trying. You get what you pay for and this is high quality software.

Being able to provide measurement statistics under one main dashboard is crucial for overall analysis and efficient performance.

SmartMPM review by Rebekah M.
Rebekah M.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

This particular program is user friendly and easy to learn and manage.

What do you dislike?

It sometimes is slow and that is the only dislike that I have.

Helps organization and easier days.

Learning about SmartMPM?

* We monitor all SmartMPM reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.