SmartOffice

Showing 17 SmartOffice reviews
SmartOffice review by <span>James S.</span>
James S.

The All In One tool for organized client information

What do you like best?

I like how I can search, organize, and schedule client information, appointments, data, and notes for future use. Anything client-based that I need to keep track of or reference back to, this is the tool to use! The things I like about this tool outweigh the thing I dislike

What do you dislike?

I dislike how huge the program is, very easy to get lost if you keep exploring- takes time! I dislike how you sometimes have to click through 3-5 pages in order to go forward or back throughout the tool. For example, If you are adding an 'opportunity' from a prospect meeting and you want to go back and enter some other important data before proceeding, you will have to redo the 'opportunity' page as a result of going backwards in the tool. The things I dislike in SmartOffice do not come close to outweighing the things I do like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend spending some time on this. In my office we had several agents who were experts on SmartOffice and were able to help train us on the important tools it has to offer. I believe this tool is for anyone in financial services who need to rely on a safe, efficient, and manageable tool for all their data between clients, prospects, etc etc.

Where do I store all my client information? Where do I keep my notes from client meetings? Where can I safely store information? In our business we have 10+ meetings per week and it becomes difficult to keep track of this information, this is the answer!!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SmartOffice
SmartOffice review by Administrator in Banking
Administrator in Banking

Good CRM, but can be difficult to fully integrate with other programs.

What do you like best?

The thing that I like best about Smart Office is that it has very robust reporting capabilities, and you can add any custom fields that you want. There are a number of ready made reports that can be run, but you can customize them as much as you want, including adding any field that you want (already included or custom made). With integrations with the office suite you can also create analytical reports using Excel, which can be great if you want to create something in excel first, and then upload or download from Smart Office.

What do you dislike?

There is a lot of ways you can mess things up in this program, or maybe more accurately, it is sometimes difficult to know how to do something, and if you do it wrong, you may not know exactly what you did wrong. There are training materials, including manuals and videos, but things aren't very intuitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For those that have experience with CRM's and manipulating client data and reports, this program is very versatile and useful. However, for the common user, it may seem daunting to try and figure things out, and they may not find the information quite as useful.

Customer information aggregation is critical in our line of work, both for existing clients, and potential clients, and Smart Office helps to aggregate that info into a usable format. We also use it to keep track of client meetings, which has been helpful.

What Insurance Agency Management solution do you use?

Smart Office - made for the Microsoft suite

What do you like best?

If you're an outlook user, this is a great way to track clients via integration with your account.

What do you dislike?

When using it as a CRM it does a great job at storing correspondence via emails. The hard part for a salesperson is the notes feature. Having chronologically stored notes can be a big thing for some industries rather than having a sheet in which you continually update them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I work in financial services, and while the company is doing great at what it currently does (notes, emails etc.), finding a CRM that's more geared towards my industry was something I wanted instead.

Keeping track of client data, correspondence, and following up.

Good CRM

What do you like best?

Ability to see whole client picture, family, ages, income and most investment holdings. We have to input life insurance because our major carrier does not download info.

What do you dislike?

Works ideally with a PC vs. Mac. Life insurance policies had to be input manually.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure most products integrate with this, to include life insurance.

Much better on suspensing future contacts and reviews and getting out correspondense is a breeze.

SmartOffice review by User in Investment Management
User in Investment Management

Reliable, Great Resource, but Clunky and Not Intuitive

What do you like best?

I've been using this software for years and there is finally a mobile version. This makes it easy to add and retrieve the data I need on my clients.

What do you dislike?

Software is not intuitive. Mobile version is difficult to scroll through.

Customer relationship management and tracking meetings are what I use it for. Benefits are quick access to long history of notes.

SmartOffice

What do you like best?

That the software can be integrated with Lazer App. This is used to pre-fill forms for clients.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the mobile application, it is slow and can be hard to log in to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product is great for keeping all your client's information. It integrates well with other programs such as Laser App to fill in forms using the already input data.

I am solving the problem of taking a lot of time to fill in client paperwork. It benefits by making time more efficient.

Learning about SmartOffice?

* We monitor all SmartOffice reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.