Smartsupp

Smart live chat for e-commerce sites and websites.

Work for Smartsupp?

Learning about Smartsupp?

Smartsupp Reviews

Ask Smartsupp a Question
Showing 4 Smartsupp reviews
Smartsupp review by Dave H.
Dave H.

"Feature rich live chat with an excellent free plan."

What do you like best?

I've been using SmartSupp for a couple of weeks now and have been very impressed with how easy it is to setup and get going. They already offer free modules for some of the top e-commerce platforms, however it is just as easy to insert their javascript into the footer of your application.

Once up and running you can customize the chat window, logo, colour etc.

The other feature which we haven't started using yet but are planning to is the agent feedback, whereby a customer can quickly review their experience. As we grow this will be vital to us, knowing that our staff are performing and also highlighting areas which require additional training.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike with this is the Iphone app. Don't get me wrong it works very well, however the notification is displayed as a banner along the top of your phone and disappears quickly. They have an option to badge app icon, which I would assume would put a number over the top of the app icon so that you can see that you have x-amount of chats waiting to be answered. This doesn't work and I am hoping that they fix this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They offer a free account with all of the required features to get up and running. It doesn't take long to setup so it's definitely worth trying if you are in the market for a live chat system.

We were dealing with a lot of generic questions via out contact form, this has helped cut down these emails dramatically. Freeing up valuable time to concentrate on other things (like drinking coffee!).

It's also helped slightly with our conversion rates.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Smartsupp
Smartsupp review by Administrator

"Smartsupp Experience"

What do you like best?

Great tool to be in close contact to your customers. This software allows you to chat with visitors and high potential custormer that are visiting your site. Indeed I usually do it though my cellphone. No matters where I am I can answer my client's doubts.

What do you dislike?

I would appreciate to have more space to use my own automate phrases but I know that this company need to be paid somehow. So what they delivers for free are already very satisfatory.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great Product with great free option tools

Furthemore this tool also have a great navigation recorder. So I can see my visitor's habits and with this information improve my ecommerce.

What Live Chat solution do you use?

Smartsupp review by User in Computer Software

"We've used other live chats, but Smartsupp is the winner"

What do you like best?

Smartsupp is intuitive and very easy to use. Our customers seem to find it user-friendly, too.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike. We’ve used other chat software but this one is out favorite.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look no further. You’ve found the best chat at a reasonable cost.

Smartsupp is a great way to enable customers to leave messages when we are away from our desks.

Smartsupp review by Robert W.
Robert W.

"Smartsupp Discussion and Review"

What do you like best?

seamless live chat capabilities give instant access to customers; Continue to learn more and more about the product; :Love that I can instantly answer your questions. notification every time a visitor starts a chat conversation with you.

What do you dislike?

Clunky to learn initially as from an admin perspective; Clunky to learn initially and used to other ways to install

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make the switch and move

real-time responsiveness; seamless connectivity and responsiveness

There are not enough reviews of Smartsupp for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Intercom Logo
Intercom
Intercom allows you to communicate personally with every single customer.
LiveChat Logo
LiveChat
Premium live chat and help desk software for business websites. E-commerce and customer service software with built-in ticketing system.
Zendesk Chat Logo
Zendesk Chat
Zendesk Chat’s live chat solution helps businesses increase sales conversion by engaging important leads on their websites.
Userlike Logo
Userlike
Userlike is a live chat software that allows your website visitors to connect with your service operators in the moment of greatest need
Olark Logo
Olark
Olark - Talk with your customers now with beautiful, easy to install live chat software.
Zoho SalesIQ Logo
Zoho SalesIQ
Live chat and website visitor tracking software to increase sales and improve customer service. See and have live conversations with your website visitors. Increase sales conversions by accessing an insightful list of visitors, prioritized on their lead score.
Kayako Logo
Kayako
Kayako is effortless email, live chat, and knowledge base software that helps teams be more productive and build customer loyalty.
Pure Chat Logo
Pure Chat
Pure Chat is website chat, simplified. To sign up free, visit the site or download our WP plugin.
SnapEngage Logo
SnapEngage
Without installing any software, your Sales and Support teams can chat with your website visitors while they browse and offer assistance in realtime. Even includes industry 1st "Call Me" feature to incorporate voice and text communication in one bundle.
LiveHelpNow Logo
LiveHelpNow
LiveHelpNow is a Pennsylvania-based customer service software company. Live Chat, Email-Ticket Management, Callback Management, Knowledge Base.

Learning about Smartsupp?

* We monitor all Smartsupp reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.