SmartSurvey

SmartSurvey is a digital survey solutions from UK with advanced online survey software to gather the information you need to make smart decisions, including personalised customer support that will suit all your data collection and analysis needs.

Work for SmartSurvey?

Learning about SmartSurvey?

Categories

Compare SmartSurvey to Similar Solutions

SmartSurvey Reviews

Ask SmartSurvey a Question
Showing 25 SmartSurvey reviews
SmartSurvey review by Danse M.
Danse M.

"Perfect reliable platform for opinions."

What do you like best?

The best thing that SmartSurvey has, is mainly in the interface, it is a very nice design and it gives diversity to the user, it makes him feel more comfortable and the user experience he can have increases a lot. Also, this is a very good platform to be able to control a large volume of surveys, and be able to attend diverse opinions at the same moment.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints about SmartSurvey, since it has been a platform focused on offering the best user experience, and also, it is providing very good features that complement each survey.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SmartSurvey is a really reliable platform, offers the best user experience, and also, extremely low prices. It is a platform capable of achieving 100% effectiveness around opinions.

With SmartSurvey I have been able to handle a higher volume of opinions. Also, I have been able to offer surveys with better quality for my colleagues and my clients, respectively I think that the experience I have had has been really favorable, and the real opinion that I receive from each person, are of immediate quality.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SmartSurvey
SmartSurvey review by Monsein L.
Monsein L.

"SmartSurvey provides quality reviews."

What do you like best?

The best that SmartSurvey offers is its interface, nothing more comfortable than having an interface with such a clean and modern design that never presents a boredom, on the contrary, it provides the best quality of surveys thanks to the proportional design that gives users , I would never tire of using SmartSurvey, its design is so beautiful that it encourages me to do surveys on this platform.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints of SmartSurvey, since since I use it, it has given me excellent results and has fulfilled perfectly what I have been promised, immediate quality in each survey.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SmartSurvey is a very easy to use platform, and it will always give you positive results, and reach the highest point to give you the best opinions of the market, provide you with the best quality day after day in 100%.

With SmartSurvey I have managed to have a better quality of surveys with my colleagues and my clients, in this way, it has also managed to perfect as such the area of ​​the surveys, managing to give us better opinions with a group of qualified people to give the best opinion about our products and services and make us improve day by day.

What Survey solution do you use?

SmartSurvey review by Nicholas B.
Nicholas B.

"A full featured survey with EU data privacy compliance"

What do you like best?

I’ve been using SmartSurvey for social science research for about 6 weeks now, and agreed to write a brief review and first impressions of the product and my experience using it in return for a not-for-profit discount on the product.

I’m using the service to conduct open-ended social scientific questionnaires about how online communities help people care for those with chronic health conditions, and have so far found SmartSurvey to be quite a nice way for doing so. It allows me to post links to surveys within online communities and efficiently each a globally distributed population.

I was originally attracted to the product because I needed a service provider that adhere to EU data privacy laws but offer a product that is in English (since this my native language and the common language of my respondents). A lot of the US providers could not meet the requirements, especially regarding data deletion. SmartSurvey quickly responded to a question I had on this account and told me they could guarantee that upon request, survey data would be deleted from active servers within a week and from backups within 30 days. Most US providers could not come close to guaranteeing this.

While you can get a basic survey going quickly, there is a lot of customizability on the back end, and this can take some time to learn. My experience is that documentation is good and support tickets I have submitted have always been answered promptly and helpfully.

What do you dislike?

One example of the tool’s behavior that takes some getting used to—so this is not so much a con as a part of the tool that is a bit more complex and takes more time to learn—is the “anonymous response” function. This function hides respondent IP and geographic information from responses when activated. However, if it is off, and then someone responds, and you then turn it on, the system seems to continue to log the information, although it hides. You can then turn the setting back off and reveal all this information. This means a survey is not a truly anonymous UNLESS you design it so from the get go. Similarly, it is possible to activate both the “complete it later” function, which lets respondents save incomplete surveys by entering a name and email (identifying information that allows them to receive a unique link). But this identifying information will only be permanently hidden if you set the anonymous response feature to on before your first response. Otherwise, the “complete it later” function undoes the “anonymous response” setting. So make sure you peruse the full set of privacy features before opening up your survey to respondents so that the settings are correct before you begin. (Also, if you are testing features, be sure to start with a fresh, unopened survey, rather than just changing features on a survey that for which you have already gathered test responses.)

Recommendations to others considering the product

it is a cost effective way to gather lots of data from highly dispersed populations of respondents. I have not had the opportunity to play with the features they offer for analyzing responses, since I have not generated enough at this point. But I plan to export the responses as word docs and then analyze them in qualitative data analysis software, anyway. I would certainly recommend giving SmartSurvey consideration if you are looking for an online survey provider that is in English, that is compliant with EU law, and that offers both the ability to get going quickly and to customize, depending on your needs.

Social science research.

SmartSurvey review by Guardian S.
Guardian S.

"SmartSurvey supporting Guardian Saints CIC in promoting - Safer Internet Day 2018"

What do you like best?

As a Community Interest Company supporting the Fostering Community, we have used SmartSurvey for a number of research projects and have found the team to be very supportive and able to understand our needs. This year, Guardian Saints are running a prize draw for young people in care to promote Safer Internet Day 2018 #SID2018 and find out more about how they use the internet, SmartSurvey have provided a huge amount of help and support with this project, proving once again that they are a valuable partner, one we will continue to rely on and work with.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike. We are satisfied with the product.

To be able to capture information for research enabling Guardian Saints to campaign, train and raise awareness regarding online/internet safety issues with the aim to safeguarding children particularly for young people in care.

SmartSurvey review by Administrator

"A learning curve"

What do you like best?

The ease of use and simplicity of the programme. The fact that the system can interrogate the information received. The helpline is excellent and never takes long to return with a solution if available.

What do you dislike?

Some additional work required to make some of the questions more adaptable. This I believe is currently being looked at so at least theses are in development. Progress ;)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take time to read the guidance its very valuable and worth going through as it opens up loads of options especially when assessing the information you get back in your responses

I am creating the surveys on behalf of Local Authority Building Standards Scotland. We are currently looking at our membership and require to see if we are currently meeting their needs and where we need to improve. Smart survey as a tool to be able to collate this information is fantastic and the fact that it produces the tables and diagrams for you and makes us as a group move on from the spreadsheet and having to interrogate the information provided saving on valuable man hours as the admin and management team are put together from staff from the 32 Local Authorities and this is not a job we are paid to do this is just for us to hopefully in Scotland improve the services we provide to the customer.

SmartSurvey review by Tim M.
Tim M.

"simple to use, flexible and effective"

What do you like best?

building surveys is easy with a clear user interface and good control over the survey and types of questions available, of which there are many I've not used yet. Results are easy to access and view online and being able to download a range of options direct to xls and not just csv is a bonus.

What do you dislike?

not really found anything I don't like so far. I guess, if I was being fussy, it would be good to be able to format the page description text with basic elements like bold, italic, underline, paragraph break.

I'm using this product to gain market and customer service intelligence from our range of quite different stakeholders.

SmartSurvey review by Suzanne M.
Suzanne M.

"Easy to use, with excellent customer support"

What do you like best?

We are using SmartSurvey to gather views from both our employees and our customers. We have set up a few surveys now, collecting responses in the form of free text boxes, radio buttons and drop downs.

The dashboard is easy to navigate. It is helpful to have the option to use pre-programmed questions and our own corporate template. The response formats are professional and the skip logic is easy to implement.

There are comprehensive online guides for each stage of creating and using the survey. Where we needed additional help, the customer service was prompt

What do you dislike?

It doesn’t seem possible to customise the formatting of text within a question (italic, bold, paragraphs etc.); this would be a useful tool.

We are able to gather insight from a large number of stakeholders using bespoke professional-looking surveys

SmartSurvey review by eljay r.
eljay r.

"EASY TO USE AND GREAT SUPPORT"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that the team is always there to answer any questions I have. They do this so quickly that it's a dream if you get stuck on anything. I can honestly say that its the best software for surveys that Ive used and would recommend it in an instant.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! Everything has gone smoothly as I wanted it to. The support team is really great and always there for you.

Recommendations to others considering the product

No hesitation at all.

It enables me to carry out my business with ease - as a market and social researcher that's pretty key!

SmartSurvey review by Loraima J.
Loraima J.

"Best tool for offline surveys"

What do you like best?

We chose Smart Survey because the flexibility of online and offline application and because is very user friendly.

What do you dislike?

The hard copy included all the questions and possible answers, but not the illustrations that we used in the online versions.

The smart survey platform has been a key element for the data, analysis, and offline data collection, since the community lacks electric power due to hurricanes Irma and Maria. Smart Survey not only helped researchers and the community conduct a survey that will impact the community’s awareness on the unknowingly misuse of these hazardous materials but also helped us advise them in a more appropriate and efficient manner.

SmartSurvey review by User

"An easy user experience with good results"

What do you like best?

The ability to tailor the layout, format, structure and even branding of the survey is a very appealing element. The web-interface was easy to use, logical and offered good flexibility. The different packages seemed to strike a good balance, though we did not need to go above 'Pro' level for our needs. We were particularly pleased to have the data back in graph-format, and also to be able to export it to Excel for further manipulation.

What do you dislike?

I have not yet found anything to dislike.

The ability to be able to contact our customers and offer them an easy means to feedback with their experiences/opinions.

SmartSurvey review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Great tool for gathering and analyzing data"

What do you like best?

SmartSurvey is easy and intuitive to use. Creating a survey is easy, with lots of different options and layouts available, more than other similar survey software. Once the data has been gathered, I particularly like the ability to create and download charts.

What do you dislike?

I haven't worked out whether you can alter or filter the information included in the charts.

We use Smart Survey to gather and analyze data on outcomes. It is far easier to process the data through the software than as we previously did, on paper.

SmartSurvey review by Administrator in Education Management
Administrator in Education Management

"Easy to use and great customer service"

What do you like best?

The system is a straightforward platform for developing surveys. If we have had any questions the customer service team have been very helpful. Tailoring surveys in design, questions and logos allows all of the surveys to be unique and suitable for any organisation.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I have found to not like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are unsure, try the free trial and speak to the support team as they will be able to answer any of your questions.

The ability to collate feedback on our current services and to survey potential future customers.

SmartSurvey review by Jon R.
Jon R.

"Powerful yet simple to use"

What do you like best?

The capacity of Smart Survey for what we wanted to achieve was perfect and allowed us to develop a professional and effective form.

What do you dislike?

The only issue was the time taken to delete records from the system once they were no longer needed

We are using it for an online application form

SmartSurvey review by Peter C.
Peter C.

"Good solid product"

What do you like best?

Easy to use. Good support. Very functional and not too expensive. Good email engine.

What do you dislike?

Some of the export options could be better. Better short term access to some of the premium features

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is UK based which can be helpful

We are an HCI buisness so need a solid to to manage surveys

SmartSurvey review by Mark E.
Mark E.

"Great survey software "

What do you like best?

We've only just started using SmartSurvey but so far we think it's a great product as it does what we need it to do and the back office/CMS seems user-friendly.

What do you dislike?

Can't say we've noticed anything about it yet.

It enables us to support clients gain an insight into their employees' experiences and perceptions of mental health at work.

SmartSurvey review by User in Government Administration
User in Government Administration

"Easy to use survey software with useful and simple results processing"

What do you like best?

I found creating the survey easy to use and intuitive. There were a large range of question types (multiple choice, single answer etc), allowing you to tailor the survye to your needs and keep it interesting for respondents. It was very easy to reorder and edit the survey before launching. Also very simple to make the survey go 'live' and to close it. The results can be exported as data, and there is easy analysis and easy filtering of results. Highly recommended.

What do you dislike?

I liked the product, and had no real complaints.

Survey of a range of stakeholders.

SmartSurvey review by Jo C.
Jo C.

"Smartsurvey"

What do you like best?

The interface is very easy to use and the level of support and technical help available is great.

What do you dislike?

To be honest, I haven't found anything I dislike yet.

We are increasing efficiency by using SmartSurvey, and we are able to reach and respond to a wider range of stakeholders

SmartSurvey review by Administrator in Education Management
Administrator in Education Management

"So easy to use."

What do you like best?

This software is easy to use and it looks very clean, After some years using a leading competitor's product this is a delight.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really - just getting used to where things are in a new piece of software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it you won't be disappointed.

Collecting present customers' feedback to monitor quality and need.

Surveying potential customers to understand and provide the service they require

Collecting end point data

SmartSurvey review by Administrator

"Straightforward survey tool"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, and has UK data storage that complies with data protection regulations. Staff have always been friendly and helpful when I've had queries.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, I've had a good experience so far.

As a researcher, it solves the problem of making sure we remain the data controllers, and have the data stored on UK servers.

SmartSurvey review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Great web-based survey tool"

What do you like best?

The ability to send out survey links to a range of people and get far more responses that I'd get to a paper questionnaire.

What do you dislike?

Nothing particularly - I haven't come across anything.

We're using the software to conduct surveys of staff or to get confirmation from staff about whether they want to sign up to specific employee benefits.

SmartSurvey review by Administrator in Government Relations
Administrator in Government Relations

"use full to create the survey in needed to reach people online"

What do you like best?

fairly easy to use when creating the questionnaire

What do you dislike?

i dont like the fact that it doesn't tell me if someone has completed a questionnaire.

I have used smart survey to relate a survey link on a web site i have about Malverns Neighbourhood plan

SmartSurvey review by User in Government Administration
User in Government Administration

"Great product for capturing feedback"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. Surveys can be set up very quickly

What do you dislike?

No dislikes at the moment. Have been able to do everything we need using the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to trial before making purchase.

Very easy to get fast feedback from pupils, staff and parents.

SmartSurvey review by Agency
Agency

"review"

What do you like best?

The look and feel of SmartSurvey is excellent

What do you dislike?

Not being familiar with the jargon! But reassured that I have logic...

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its OK to ask about the jargon!

as above - will be v attractive for those completing the survey

SmartSurvey review by G2 Crowd User in Non-Profit Organization Management
G2 Crowd User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"User Friendly Survey Software."

What do you like best?

User Friendly Interface makes setting up surveys from scratch very simple. Support is efficient and helpful.

What do you dislike?

Slight limitation on question types and would like same page skip logic, this doesn't take away from the products other features though.

Allows us to conduct bespoke in house surveys.

SmartSurvey review by User in Construction
User in Construction

"Thanks to Smart Survey"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and choice of question types

What do you dislike?

SS code not allowable on some sites

General information gathering

Learning about SmartSurvey?

* We monitor all SmartSurvey reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories