Smartwaiver

Smartwaiver is an online waiver solution for businesses large and small. Existing paper waivers are converted into legally-binding, interactive, digital documents which can be signed online, or at your location on a computer, tablet or smartphone. Signed waivers are stored in a secure, searchable database, eliminating the need for paper and filing cabinets.

Work for Smartwaiver?
Eversign 2x

Learning about Smartwaiver?

Smartwaiver Reviews

Ask Smartwaiver a Question
Showing 15 Smartwaiver reviews
Smartwaiver review by <span>Samantha L.</span>
Samantha L.

Makes collecting waivers & intake forms a breeze!

What do you like best?

I love that I'm able to add a link to my waiver in my confirmation emails to clients so that they're able to fill out their forms before coming in, saving time on the day of their appointment. The Waiver Vault app also makes it extremely easy for me to pull up their forms.

What do you dislike?

My biggest grievance is that the Smartwaiver Kiosk app is not compatible will all Android devices. I had bought a Samsung tablet specifically to have in my studio for clients who forgot to fill out their forms ahead of time, but the kiosk app is unavailable on this particular tablet. I'd had an older tablet that also had Android OS and was able to download the app, so that's a little frustrating. I get around this by having a web browser open on the tablet for them to fill it out online. It's not the best interface this way but it works well enough.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The price point is competitive with various tiers depending on how many waivers you collect per month. The ability to customize the look and verbiage of your form is great to keep strong branding for your business. With several different formats of questions (yes/no, multiple choice, text box, etc) you can easily get exactly the information you need from customers. You also have the ability to flag certain responses to make sure you don't miss anything important like a listed allergy or health condition. Smartwaiver even has some analytics reports so that you can get a picture of your demographic. It's made a huge difference in the efficiency of my business!

Once I started getting busy, it was absolutely unrealistic to have hard-copies of intake form/waivers for my clients to fill out and for me to store. Not only was it expensive to print out forms, it also felt extremely wasteful to use all that paper. Smartwaiver cuts down the cost dramatically and saves me time that I used to spend making copies and filing forms. On top of that, I'm also able to have my clients fill out their forms before even coming in, which saves me time on their appointments to make my booking more efficient. Being able to easily search for a specific customer through the waiver vault is also exponentially easier than digging through files to find a customer who was in months ago.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Smartwaiver
Smartwaiver review by <span>Brina M.</span>
Brina M.

Making Operations Easier

What do you like best?

simple process for the guest upon arrival

What do you dislike?

if a guests backs out, we cannot delete their waiver and get a credit for the month.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The software is extremely easy to use. Smartwaiver is working on multiple languages for your waivers if you have them to integrate. The ease of use and ability to have guests fill out their waivers while they are on their way to our office or prior to arrival is a bonus. being able to see the waiver was completed in our reservation system without having to be in smartwaiver is a time saver.

saving trees (printing waiver) saving money on toner/ink, saving time on admin tasks (not having to scan them in to save them )

What E-Signature solution do you use?

Smartwaiver review by User in Health, Wellness and Fitness
User in Health, Wellness and Fitness

I really wanted to love this

What do you like best?

I love that I can set up a "kiosk" on a tablet for clients to fill out their waivers when they come in, as well as sending them links ahead of time to fill in on their own. My favorite thing is being able to download the "console" app on my phone, which gives me a notification as soon as a waiver is completed and I can pull it up right there to view it.

What do you dislike?

I have struggled SO much finding a tablet that can support it! Obviously I could buy and iPad, but I'm not trying to fork out that much for a tablet when the majority of my clients fill out their forms ahead of time. Since the app is also on the Google Play store, I assumed any Samsung or Android powered tablet would support the kiosk app. Unfortunately I have struck out twice on that and had to return two different tablets.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Creating your own waiver took a little more time to get the hang of than I was expecting, but it was easy enough after messing around with it for a bit. They also have the free option of sending a PDF of your existing waivers that they will turn into an online waiver for you, which is nice for anyone less tech-savvy or who just doesn't have the time. Just make sure that any tablets you get to use as a Kiosk support the app!

Having to print out physical waivers was both wasteful and a nuisance. I'm no longer using up expensive printer ink, having to make trips to get copies made, or feeling guilty using up so much paper. Storing them was also a huge hassle, and trying to pull up a previous client's info was a pain. Now that it's all web based, I can easily find a client's form, I don't have to bother storing them, and I never have to make copies again.

Smartwaiver review by <span>Chris B.</span>
Chris B.

Great, simple and effective system

What do you like best?

The staff at SmartWaiver are all amazing, I have never had a negative experience with anyone either on the phone or on the live chat. All questions have been answered quickly and have always solved my problems.

We love the simplicity, and how easy it is to train employees on the system. It also helps eliminate any of the old problems we were having.

What do you dislike?

There is some limited function in the layout of the waiver, and I wish some of the "at a glance" dashboard items could be customized. But that's the only flaw I have had so far. All of the data can be exported and reviewed pretty easily.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It was pretty easy to set up, we just uploaded our paper waiver, selected the right questions for identification and boom, we were done. I have them auto upload to a Google drive, and we have had to pull one for the police report. It held up very well and we pulled the waiver instantly from our system.

We have used Smartwaiver to help streamline our waivers for our indoor shooting range. We work in an industry where mistakes cannot happen and Smartwaiver has made us safer, more compliant and allowed our customers to fill out their waivers before they get to the range. I would highly recommend this software to anyone looking to simplify their system

Smartwaiver review by <span>Rob F.</span>
Rob F.

Love when my customers use our SmartWaiver online! Saves Time and Paper

What do you like best?

Don't have to print anything out! Check them off and I'm done. Excited about the integration with my reservation system. Remote access so that customers and guardians can get this done before they arrive at our location.

What do you dislike?

Not everyone uses it and we still have to offer the paper option. I expect more customers to take advantage of this once integration with my reservation system is complete. Signing with a mouse, but it works.

Streamlines in person customer management and checkout process. Saves paper.

Smartwaiver review by <span>Ben C.</span>
Ben C.

Smartwaiver is a great platform for replacing paper waivers.

What do you like best?

Ease of use both for guests and internal staff, simple to create new waivers, integrated with Rezdy tour booking software.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if we could search for waivers using any information field in the waiver.

Going paperless with our waivers has saved paper, employee time and storage space. Waivers are easily accessible via computer or other device. If a parent forgot to sign a waiver for their child, it is easy to call them and ask them to submit one online. Much more convenient than having to print, sign and fax a paper waiver. More secure than paper waivers as well.

Learning about Smartwaiver?

* We monitor all Smartwaiver reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.