SMAudience

Learning about SMAudience?

SMAudience Reviews

Ask SMAudience a Question
Showing 6 SMAudience reviews
SMAudience review by george g.
george g.

"SMAudience is a good way to grow your followers. "

What do you like best?

I like SMAudience provides a unique and useful way to grow your instagram followers. You can easily link your instagram account to SMAudience and find users that might be instructed in your content. This is a great marketing. I use my instagram for advertising and SMAudience has helped me grow my instagram account since I started using it.

What do you dislike?

There is not much that I dislike about SMAudience. I don't like how it is just target towards instagram. I wish I could use with my twitter and facebook. I also with SMAudience had a feature where you could filter out different spam accounts that had the hashtag you were targeting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SMAudience has a free version and I recommend trying that out before paying for a subscription.

I use SMAudience to grow my instagram following.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SMAudience
SMAudience review by Terri R.
Terri R.

"Great Software"

What do you like best?

Great way to reach more people and create greater visibility

What do you dislike?

Only reaches certain age group and population but not a downfall of the program.

Growing the number of our followers

What Media and Influencer Targeting solution do you use?

SMAudience review by Christine D.
Christine D.

"SMAudience provides unprecedented insights such as competitive and audience deep analytics"

What do you like best?

1. Competitive insights - comparing and benchmarking against my marketplace (as I define it)

2. Analysis of half-life (the time it takes to garner 50% of the total post engagement). This is very useful when analysing how successful a post is. This metric is also provided for the marketplace so I can benchmark myself against them

3. Estimation of how much competitors are paying for Facebook ads

4. Identification of common audience with competitors

5. Identification of shared audience interest areas within the marketplace

What do you dislike?

I love the product, there is nothing that I dislike

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a powerful product, if you are new to social media, make sure you understand and utilise all the features, such as half-life so you get the full benefits of the tool and you will have the upper hand on your competition

I am trying to ensure maximum engagement, reach and ROI. To be the best in the industry on social media

SMAudience review by Justin G.
Justin G.

"SMAudience is a powerful new tool for in-depth social research and insights"

What do you like best?

SMAudience is a powerful and intuitive social management tool for gaining real insight into your business facebook followers, posts and engagement - and benchmarking your success against your competitors. I would recommend this tool to anyone who is heavily involved in social media in their business.

What do you dislike?

The occasional bug here and there because it is so new, but overall an excellent tool. SMAudience is a must-have for all online marketers to add to their arsenal.

We use this tool to gain a better understanding of our audience, our most engaged users, and how trends, times of day and other influences alter the success of our posts, and that of our competitors.

SMAudience review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Ever Wanted Your Own Personal Social Media Booster? "

What do you like best?

User-friendly way to boost followers & grow content.

What do you dislike?

Wish it was applicable to other social media platforms other than IG

Growing a more solid Instagram following

SMAudience review by User in Government Administration
User in Government Administration

"Great"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, great customer service. Software is user friendly.

What do you dislike?

Long time required for training. Need to watch videos.

Efficiency and adequate release of info.

Learning about SMAudience?

* We monitor all SMAudience reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.