Smile.io

3.5

Create a loyalty and rewards points program

Work for Smile.io?

Learning about Smile.io?

Smile.io Reviews

Ask Smile.io a Question
Showing 5 Smile.io reviews
Smile.io review by Haley D.
Haley D.

"Perfect for my shop's needs!"

What do you like best?

I love using Smile.io for my customer loyalty program. I like that I can customize what the points are called, how customers can earn them, and what they can cash in for.

What do you dislike?

People keep creating multiple accounts somehow which makes things confusing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are lots of additional perks to this depending on your budget. I haven't paid for any of those additional features yet but will definitely be considering it in the future because I've had great success with Smile.io so far in just using the basic features.

Initially I was using rewards cards (physical business cards) for customers to track their orders (then they could cash in a full card for a prize). This cuts down on my costs tremendously and is just overall easier for the customer AND for me as a shop owner. Nothing to lose or accidentally throw away. Just simple, straightforward rewards. I also appreciate that through the referral feature, I've been able to reward my customers for spreading the news of my store to their friends. I've gotten quite a few new customers through that lately!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Smile.io
Smile.io review by User in Food & Beverages
User in Food & Beverages

"Does the job needed but not to the best of its ability."

What do you like best?

It's pretty straight forward and easy for customers.

What do you dislike?

It generates coupon codes & doesn't allow customers to combine coupons once they redeem them. Very confusing to customers and causes a lot of CS Backlog.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've enjoyed Smile.io for what it is... although it would be a huge improvement if rewards would auto apply to orders - that would be much better from the customers POV.

Customer Loyalty program. Loyal customers do benefit from this but also causes unneeded frustration.

What Customer Advocacy solution do you use?

Smile.io review by Sarah J.
Sarah J.

"new to smile"

What do you like best?

I have only the free version, which has limited features but it seems to get the job done!

What do you dislike?

The Free version definitely is limiting- but lots of customers still seem to be using it.

More engaging with customers, ways to get them to shop more without having to use sales! fun treats for them.

Smile.io review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Simplified Solution For Customer Referral/Reward Program"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to customize the email notifications to customers and they have great customer service.

What do you dislike?

I wish they had better integrations with ESPs, so that I could send emails directly from our ESP instead of using their internal tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd recommend this as great start placing for a referral and reward program. And the implementation requires almost no work at all.

The tool has allowed us to help encourage customer to purchase more through the reward program and share about us to their friends.

Smile.io review by User

"Good features for higher version"

What do you like best?

They offer a very good service plan on how to raise customer retention base on your store account history and it works great on shopify platform.

What do you dislike?

The basic plan doesn't have some basic functions like customizing referral program message.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Need to have a specific page for registration but not like a widget on the store.

They help us to bring customers back to us and keep the customer loyal to our store and the referral program can bring new customers too.

Learning about Smile.io?

* We monitor all Smile.io reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.