Smile.io

Create a loyalty and rewards points program

Work for Smile.io?

Learning about Smile.io?

Smile.io Reviews

Ask Smile.io a Question
Showing 2 Smile.io reviews
Smile.io review by <span>Sarah J.</span>
Sarah J.

"new to smile"

What do you like best?

I have only the free version, which has limited features but it seems to get the job done!

What do you dislike?

The Free version definitely is limiting- but lots of customers still seem to be using it.

More engaging with customers, ways to get them to shop more without having to use sales! fun treats for them.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Smile.io
Smile.io review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Simplified Solution For Customer Referral/Reward Program"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to customize the email notifications to customers and they have great customer service.

What do you dislike?

I wish they had better integrations with ESPs, so that I could send emails directly from our ESP instead of using their internal tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd recommend this as great start placing for a referral and reward program. And the implementation requires almost no work at all.

The tool has allowed us to help encourage customer to purchase more through the reward program and share about us to their friends.

What Loyalty Management solution do you use?

Learning about Smile.io?

* We monitor all Smile.io reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.