SMTP2GO

SMTP2GO

4.7

SMTP2GO is a scalable email delivery platform that provides reporting on metrics such as bounce rate, spam complaint rate and unsubscribe rate.

Work for SMTP2GO?

Learning about SMTP2GO?

Compare SMTP2GO to Similar Solutions

SMTP2GO Reviews

Ask SMTP2GO a Question
Showing 70 SMTP2GO reviews
SMTP2GO review by Mark C.
Mark C.

"Handy Service -- A Real Problem-solver"

What do you like best?

I appreciate the flexibility to set up IP addresses for permission to relay without authentication, that's my top feature because of the way I use SMTP2GO.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the policing of devices that come in with my authentication but don't actually have their own e-mail addresses. I have had to jump through a bunch of hoops to get certain devices cleared to relay.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I don't have many specific recommendations, but would recommend you be prepared for some teething troubles if you're using the product the way I do. Over time I've had a bunch of interaction with support where they contacted me saying some device I was sending e-mails with was violating some rule or other. So I had high bounce counts that I didn't quite understand at first. Now everything is clean and works great.

I use SMTP2GO as a way to get devices that have e-mail notification capability to send me messages when they have issues. It also works in copiers to do scan-to-email quite nicely. I know this is not the real main purpose for the existence of SMTP2GO but it works great for me as somebody who doesn't run my own mail servers.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SMTP2GO
SMTP2GO review by Maarten C.
Maarten C.

"perfect solution for sending emails"

What do you like best?

it is easy to view and search logs to see what happened after sending an email.

it has a good delivery rate, not a lot of problems with messages ending up in spam folders.

to use in your application, you can authenticate by IP instead of username and password, which makes it much faster.

using it in your email application as outgoing server to be able to send mails wherever you are (perfect for use on iphone)

What do you dislike?

sometimes the authentication by login and username is too slow if you need to send a lot of mails.

the logs are now only saved for 30 days, and sometimes it would be handy to get info from mails sent more then 30 days ago.

i think mails are sent from US based servers, which could make it a bit slow when accessing from europe.

Recommendations to others considering the product

this smtp server is perfect for sending mails from your application, but also to use in your mail application as outgoing server (i use it on my iphone, and always works, everywhere)

i use smtp2go for an online application with a lot of transactional emails. it is important that mails get into the mailboxes and we have proof of the mail being sent if they complain :-)

i use (and recommend) it also as outgoing sever on iphone. it always works!

What Transactional Email solution do you use?

SMTP2GO review by Regina M.
Regina M.

"SMTP2GO strengthening my email "

What do you like best?

I like the fact that I know with SMTP2GO I don't have to worry about whether my email is received by my clients, this is particularly important as once I send an email I know it will be received, if not SMTP2GO will send notify me of an error. I like the peace of mind it gives me.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I have issues with SMTP2GO satisfying my Microsoft Outlook (on my desktop) security and at times I've had to reload my email to satisfy SMTP2GO requirements. This takes valuable time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SMTP2GO gives you peace of mind clients will receive your email, if not you will receive an error message from SMTP2GO

It provides me with secure email, if there is a problem I am notified.

SMTP2GO review by Tim J.
Tim J.

"Solid SMTP services for Business"

What do you like best?

I've been using SMTP2Go for both myself and my clients for many years now. It has provided an easy way of providing business wide consistency in email delivery with a simple interface for tracking delivery problems. The easy access to statistics also helps me be proactive for clients who may not realise when/why and email bounces.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. We've had the occasional outage over the years and the SMTP2Go team has always worked quickly to resolve them. There's been a couple of times where we've had delivery problems and support has worked with me hand-in-hand to resolve those too - even though they're usually NOT actually an SMTP2Go problem, they've worked with us to solve them. Highly recommend the dedication of their support team!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, you won't be disappointed.

Single method of SMTP regardless of device, location or country.

Delivery & Bounce tracking

Delivery problem resolution

SMTP2GO review by Jamie S.
Jamie S.

"I was looking for an email delivery solution as my business depends on regular promotion."

What do you like best?

I was using regular email delivery software, however due to its limitations, my emails weren’t getting through. In addition, some of the major email accounts were blocking my emails as they were being sourced from my IP address, and I was at my wits end as to how I was going to promote my business.

What do you dislike?

I have used SMTP2Go and have yet to find anything that I would deem dislikable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can highly recommend this service, as it is reliable and has a fantastic back up service, they even provide reports on emails delivered and emails that bounce and that are marked as spam.

If your business depends on E-Commerce, then SMTP2GO is for you.

Jamie Stafford,

Director-JAMIE STAFFORD TENNIS ACADEMY.

I then discovered SMTP2GO, and this company transformed my business. As if by magic my emails were getting through and in turn my business was getting promoted.

If your business depends on E-Commerce, then SMTP2GO is for you.

SMTP2GO review by Federico S.
Federico S.

"The right choose for SMTP problem"

What do you like best?

I love the easy configuration and the intuitive console. I am able to manage things in an easy way without incurring in any problem.

What do you dislike?

I didn't find nothing that I dislike for the moment. It's the best solution I tried.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's the solution to send email without any problem of spam

I am able to send newsletter and collective mails in an easy way without any problem of spam. Users are able to send e-mail without worries about their notification. I also think that price is in the right range for our business. I tried many solutions before but SMTP2GO is the best I found.

SMTP2GO review by barry b.
barry b.

"It Just Works!"

What do you like best?

SMTP2GO is simple, easy to implement and works well. If you seal with many clients who just can't seem to 'get' the concept of how email works and/or travel a lot - SMTP2GO is the perfect service.

What do you dislike?

nothing much to dislike here - pretty simple

We use SMTP2GO for outgoing email solutions when we are dealing with a restrictive server hosting clients website - great to work around the problem of form email from a website. We use SMTP2GO to allow our clients who travel frequently an easy way to send email regardless of what continent the may be on...

SMTP2GO review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"An easy, simple and efficient service to use"

What do you like best?

I feel calm because the service always works correctly. The service is designed so that the user can use it in a self-managed way, without having to seek support online.

What do you dislike?

No doubt the service can be much more efficient, I think opening a channel with videos on how to improve the service would help a lot for users like me who are not technical experts but responsible because the service works more. In summary, I think that the part of doubts and queries can be improved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Maybe have a basic channel of help in videos explaining how to improve the service by giving tips and tricks.

For the purpose of our business it is important to send emails without falling into black lists presuming that it is spam mail, and for this SMTP2Go helps us by ensuring our customers that their emails will reach their destination without incident.

SMTP2GO review by Susheel S.
Susheel S.

"Mail Delivered - Guaranteed"

What do you like best?

The process is very simple to setup, easy to configure for sending outgoing mail (i.e. Outlook, Web API)

Arching sent mail option is Awesome!

What do you dislike?

no option for putting advance payment in wallet, as archiving is charged basis of usage and then every month you need to pay from credit card. if option available to add money in wallet and deduction as per usage will certainly help.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Business mails are very important while you're sending to existing customers, prospects. I'm very satisfied with the performance and will advice others to try once and evaluate.

We've a HRMS solution and is in cloud, from our tool lot of email notifications are triggered (when an employee apply for leave and email notification is sent to reporting manager for approval or rejection), the benefit we get with SMTP2GO is that the mails are delivered promptly without any fail and also if some query to analyse we can refer past transaction record.

SMTP2GO review by Mike W.
Mike W.

"Very happy with the features and service"

What do you like best?

We were in a pinch for sending emails as our service provider wasn't stable, lost emails, and eventually discontinued their service. It was incredibly easy to set up SMTP2GO and start using immediately to replace the old solution.

What do you dislike?

We realize that no person or service is perfect. That being said, we were disappointed when SMTP2GO had an issue sending emails over the course of an hour or two. Unfortunately the emails were not sent and there was no way for them to re-send the messages from their end. We had to spend a lot of time manually figuring out and re-sending the necessary emails. Even the limited outage caused us a lot of cleanup since our service is running and sending emails 24 hours a day.

It is nice having a reliable way of sending emails from our SaaS application. Not only that, when people say "we didn't receive the email," it is very easy to search SMTP2GO's admin portal for the user's email address and see if the email was A) even sent from our application, B) sent by our application and accepted by their email server (which then indicates the problem is on their end), or C) sent by the application and rejected (which is also commonly caused by a problem on their end). Having to do this type of research isn't something we have to do often, but it is nice to have the reporting feature available to us when needed.

SMTP2GO review by Emil P.
Emil P.

"Don't know how we operated without it..!"

What do you like best?

What a fantastic organization with a great product. This service takes all the guess work, worry and risk out of managing important email delivery. I really don't know what we would do if we needed to constantly chase email delivery issues and constantly have to deal with new black lists and overzealous Anti-SPAM services on the recipient's side. It works perfectly as sold...

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are rogue events or situations caused by an end user that generates a number of nonsense emails that chew thru the monthly subscription. I would like better controls over this situation, maybe even an early warning triggering of some type that would alert our systems managers to look into a situation and I would also like a way to see if we can receive grace if there is an event like that and reset our usage counter.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have questions about email delivery, don't look any further, use this service.

Found a solution for "clean" email delivery or a way to nearly guarantee email delivery for corporate email servers.

SMTP2GO review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"We value SMTP2GO"

What do you like best?

We use SMTP2GO at my organization and we are pleased with the services they provide and the ease-of-use of their product. We use it for a mass mailing system we have. We are otherwise using Google for our e-mail relay provider, but they have a cap on the number of e-mails any one address can send in a day. Needing to get messages out to many people at one time, we can't live with that. SMTP2GO provides tiered plans for number of e-mails you would need to send and it also wouldn't be the end of the world if we went over as there is a cheap rate for additional messages until we get the opportunity to change our plan, if need be. We value SMTP2GO's services.

What do you dislike?

We do not have anything at this moment where SMTP2GO does not provide adequate services.

We are able to send mass e-mails to people while our primary e-mail relay service has daily caps.

SMTP2GO review by John B.
John B.

"It just works"

What do you like best?

I administrate dozens of systems, most of which will send me alerts and status emails. Many of them still do not support modern email security protocols and that's when I turn to SMTP2GO. I can restrict logins to an email address or an IP address to enhance security. It is my go to when I get stuck, extremely reliable, cheap, and easy to configure.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. The interface has gotten easier to use over the years.

Support for legacy systems in a secure manner.

SMTP2GO review by Bryan B.
Bryan B.

"SMTP2Go is very reliable"

What do you like best?

What I'd like best with SMTP2Go is the ability to authenticate by IP address, which I don't find in any other email relay services. Ability to see the flow of emails and status of delivery. The support is amazingly fast and the team is very knowledgeable!

What do you dislike?

I have none to be frank, I'm quite contented on every corner this service has!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for an email relay service or wanted to make sure your emails are delivered right in every corner in the internet, then get this service you will never look back!

Perfect email delivery is a very important aspect as this is used for communicating to and from the business to clients. Without it it's like you can't talk people to join your business, discuss ideas and grow with the community.

"Satisfied customer"

What do you like best?

I am happy with the timely response of the Technical support team when we have issues. Since we use the SMTP2GO API services exclusively, the types of issue we encounter are, for the most part extremely technical in nature and the SMTP2GO Software Support team do a good job in helping us solve issue quickly.

What do you dislike?

Previously, out Email Archive was maintained for an indefinite period and now it is a paid service. This fact is understandable, but I am not happy with it.

Our servers processes many thousands of email messages monthly. The volume of message requires we have an SMTP service that provides good performance and timely technical support to avoid prolonged backlogs of messages. SMTP2GO provide us with the support and performance we need at a reasonable price.

SMTP2GO review by User

"Happy with SMTP2GO"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it was the set up SMTP2GO and use it with my Xerox printer and phone system for sending emails. it is easy to see what emails have been sent through SMTP2GO as well

What do you dislike?

No complaints at all. I have been happy with SMTP2GO and its performance.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want an easy to implement SMTP service, I have been very happy with SMTP2GO. They make the set up process super easy. I feel even someone without a technical background could set it up with relative ease.

I was looking for an SMTP solution without having to host my own server. SMTP2GO made that easy.

SMTP2GO review by Frédéric W.
Frédéric W.

"Pro service"

What do you like best?

The user interface is very modern and useful. The system is very easy to configure and work without any troubles. I also appreciate the very fast support when needed.

What do you dislike?

There is no workaround about the 'underscore' problems when you want to specify DKIM in some DNS zones.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A Real Pro solution for a cheap price.

I was first using SMTP2GO with a phplist system but now I do use it for common email especialy with domestic gmail and my own domains.

SMTP2GO review by Chris K.
Chris K.

"Reliable SMTP service for all our alerting devices"

What do you like best?

We don't have to worry about our customer's network provider, if they block SMTP, etc. We can pre-configure our devices with the standard SMTP info that we use globally and are assured it will work.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was more alerting features to let us know when strange behavior has occurred, such as a mass amount of emails going out or massive bounces that occur during a given time frame that's out of character from our standard email activity. Recently, we had a rogue device sending tons of email alerts and we didn't know for days. This used up our entire monthly allocation.

Having reliable methods of sending emails on disparate networks.

SMTP2GO review by Administrator

"Their Customer Support really makes a difference !"

What do you like best?

For someone who is not very technical SMTP2GO Customer Support really helped me get set up very quickly - they held my hand for every step and didn't give up until we finally got set up ! The Customer Support is available 24.7 too so you are never alone!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike and that is the truth !

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes if you are looking for the best quality Email Deliverability with very reasonable prices

We improved our email Deliverability massively which makes a real difference.The costs are very reasonable too so we save money too.

SMTP2GO review by Greg B.
Greg B.

"Reliable SMTP service"

What do you like best?

Fast, reliable, good features. I set it and forget it. SMTP is not something you should need to think about on a daily basis and SMTP2GO makes that happen with a service that just works correctly. Nice portal and fast customer service.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really comes to mind, but always I would like a bit cheaper price.

Needed to offload email processing delivery from my server.

SMTP2GO review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Great Service"

What do you like best?

Email communication flows more smoothly, no interruptions or outages in our first year. Clients are happy their messages are delivered and we now have reporting to show them as well.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I can think of. The product just works

Our client was having outages sending nightly notifications and blaming us. We were able to show them the outages were not with our process but with end users blocking their messages as spam. The reporting from moving to SMTP2Go allowed us to show the messages sent by their server and then out of SMTP2Go. The rest was on the receiving party.

SMTP2GO review by William R.
William R.

"It just works"

What do you like best?

Simple set and forget and sit back, it just works

What do you dislike?

There is not a lot I can really dislike, when it just works.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It really works and is simple to set up and look after. Just set it up and forget about it and enjoy a problem free email life.

Simplicity and gets round problem mail servers that are provided by ISP's

SMTP2GO review by Bradford G.
Bradford G.

"SMTP2GO is competitively priced and easily integrated!"

What do you like best?

The ease of integration into our website was quick and simple.

Tech support is always top notch!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes our transactional emails are marked as spam even though customers sign up and receive free products based on their submission of this data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a solid SMTP email provider, with great support and easy integration, SMTP2GO is the way to go.

Our website sends out a huge amount of transactional emails. We did not want to utilize our email marketing account for this. So we decided to go with SMTP2Go because of their quick integration and amazing prices.

SMTP2GO review by Gary W D.
Gary W D.

"The Best SMTP Service"

What do you like best?

My emails always get to their destination. The tech support is fast, friendly and effective. I have not experienced any down times.

What do you dislike?

I like the ease of use, the reliability and the tech support. It just works!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy to set up and if there is a problem, they are at it immediately.

We used to have issues with bounce backs when we used our web server for sending. With smtp2go, we know that everyone gets the email sent. Great Job!

SMTP2GO review by Alex C.
Alex C.

"Excellent customer support"

What do you like best?

SMTP2GO's support team responds quickly and works with use to solve issues. They explain both their system and the market challenges for bulk email. SMTP2GO has also implemented several API changes based on our direct feedback.

What do you dislike?

It would be great to have a changelog for the API.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Review the terms of service and ask their support team any question you might have. Their support does an excellent job educating users about both their product and the marketplace.

SMTP delivery for all our corporate email, customer communication, transactional email, and the same for our clients.

SMTP2GO review by Matt H.
Matt H.

"Happy Mandrill Migrant!"

What do you like best?

SMTP2GO's transparent pricing structure, ease of use and web interface are great, but it's their ability to deliver to the inbox which makes me recommend them the most.

What do you dislike?

The API could be quicker and more advanced, but delivery via SMTP is quick and reliable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great if you need a no-noncense approach to SMTP delivery. Quick and reliable.

As a small business, we used to use Mandrill for all our human-generated emails. When they announced they were moving to block this usage of their platform, we searched for ages and came across SMTP2GO.

SMTP2GO review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Great Salesforce email relay"

What do you like best?

smpt2go has been a great service. Its very reliable and the GUI is great for research. We use the salesforce SMTP relay and send a large batch of 100k email every sunday. they have been able to handle this very well. Additionally the support staff is very responsive and will go the extra mile to make us happy.

What do you dislike?

Having the ability to retain the body of an email for auditing. Even if in a request to another service it would help.

email relay. higher delivery rate and better overall availability.

SMTP2GO review by James V.
James V.

"SMTP2GO"

What do you like best?

pretty simple solution for a problem we had for relaying email

What do you dislike?

It is a pretty simple platform. there are no dislikes

using it as smtp relay for some internal communication of scanners, CRM, and ERP.

SMTP2GO review by Administrator in Telecommunications
Administrator in Telecommunications

"Great External SMTP Service"

What do you like best?

We love the easy to use interface. We enjoy how easy it is to track email through the system. This is a great solution, when you need to send email in volume.

What do you dislike?

We have not had any issues with the service. There is nothing we dislike.

We have to send out notifications to customers, and had been limited through our normal Email channels. SMTP2Go provided us with a solution that allows us to send out each and every notification without a single problem.

SMTP2GO review by Fahad M.
Fahad M.

"The Best Mail Gateway"

What do you like best?

Service uptime, mail delivery and the best technical support.

What do you dislike?

Not able to call only email support available due to time zone difference.

Newsletter marketing, mail relay for scan to email for remote disconnected sites and email alerts for remote network devices like router and switches.

SMTP2GO review by Administrator in Education Management
Administrator in Education Management

"Great service and great price!"

What do you like best?

During our use of SMTP2GO, we have never experienced any issues with the service. It has performed time and time again for us.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that we dislike about SMTP2GO.

We have a student information system that sends out thousands of emails daily. We needed a service that would allow us to break the SMTP limits of Google Gmail. That is where SMTP2GO came in. Our problem was solved and their service is awesome! I would whole-heartedly recommend SMTP2GO to anyone.

"awesome!"

What do you like best?

extremely easy to use! as someone with no IT or networking background, it’s very user friendly and easy to setuo

What do you dislike?

absolutely nothing! i have no experience with other smtp servers, as smtp2go does everything i could ever ask for

i use SMTP2go to send e-mails from automated fuel tank gauges. my customers are extremely happy being able to view their stores inventory and alarms without having to be onsite

SMTP2GO review by Administrator

"One of the best customer support and relay service "

What do you like best?

This is your perfect choice and easy for new users as well. Go For It!

Features are broad and support is very responsive and familiar.

What do you dislike?

They dont have plan for sending 50,000 emails and being in the middle, I do have to pay for 1,00,000 email whereas I send around 70k emails and sometime only 40k.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it

The emails lands in the customers inbox and that is what I need. SMTP2go has fulfilled this requirement.

SMTP2GO review by Mike S.
Mike S.

"Great Email Service"

What do you like best?

Great customer service. Works very well to prevent emails from being marked as spam.

What do you dislike?

The admin section is a bit confusing at times.

Not as many spammed emails.

SMTP2GO review by Administrator in Automotive
Administrator in Automotive

"Easy to manage"

What do you like best?

SMTP2GO was there for us when the company hosting our mail decided that it would no longer be offering the ability to send mail through their servers. SMTP2GO was recommended to me and I was surprised how inexpensive it was to do such a big job.

What do you dislike?

No complaints. It's always worked, and has never crashed.

The ability to send mail from mobile devices.

SMTP2GO review by Administrator in Construction
Administrator in Construction

"SMTP2GO Review"

What do you like best?

The best feature with SMTP2GO is the ease of use and monitoring of emails. We are easily able to track

What do you dislike?

No real dislikes at this time. We have had no issues and all trouble tickets have been responded to in a very quick response.

We are using SMTP2GO for our intranet emails and scan from our office scanners. This is helping to take some of our strain off of our on prem email servers.

SMTP2GO review by Jonathan F.
Jonathan F.

"Great solution for sending emails."

What do you like best?

We use SMTP2GO for everything that needs to send mail outside of our mail server from printers to servers, etc.

What do you dislike?

When creating multiple accounts, it seems to list the account owner's first and last name as each of the other users' names.

We don't have to open up ports to our mail server for all kinds of devices that need to send mail. We just need to send through SMTP2GO.

"Excellent Service"

What do you like best?

Excellent Service, easy to use, great functionality, free trial period that doesn't require a credit card, easy upgrade to different plans

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I was worried about time zone differences for support but this has not been an issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Far better than using a plain jane SMTP server

Keeping domain name from being blacklisted and tracking email bouncebacks

SMTP2GO review by Raymond S.
Raymond S.

"SMTP2GO is a reliable solution for sending emails"

What do you like best?

-It works all the time

-Our delivery rate is very good

-The user dashboard makes it easy to manage several account

What do you dislike?

-Integration with third party app or extensions not always easy

We send critical info an update to people registered to an event weekly (several thousands per week)

Our email are sent by a trustable entity so our delivery rate is higher

SMTP2GO review by Administrator

"Delivers good service as promised"

What do you like best?

They easy to use website, that gives me the info I need.

What do you dislike?

No complaints so far. I usually use it every other day an have not run into issues.

We're an online retailer. We used SMTP2GO as a relay that allows out site to email purchase orders, customer receipts, and other notifications.

SMTP2GO review by Mark H.
Mark H.

"Great service for sending large volumes of email"

What do you like best?

Easy to use - just plugged our SMTP2GO credentials into our emailing program and it reliably sends - never had a problem.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike with what I use it for - but I don't really use any special features.

Needed to send out 200,000 email a week through an old desktop email programs - this service plugged in perfectly.

SMTP2GO review by Administrator

"Better solution than the last. Staying with SMTP2GO long-term"

What do you like best?

The ease of set up and configuration and the quality of ensuring seamless delivery of messages from my own mail server.

What do you dislike?

Can't really think of anything at this time, at least not based on the way I'm using the services.

Message delivery to Inboxes for person-to-person and transactional email messages.

SMTP2GO review by Administrator

"Secure inexpensive and reliable SMTP"

What do you like best?

Our previous email provider did not have secure email so a colleague recommended SMTP2GO, it offers different levels of packages and was very simple to configure.

What do you dislike?

at present we have no encountered any dislikes

we now have analytics on which devices in the network are being utilized

SMTP2GO review by Jorge G.
Jorge G.

"Zero problems to send email amazing"

What do you like best?

If send emails is high priority for your company this is the best solution that you can get, is simple, easy, fast they’re reliable.

What do you dislike?

Nothing The price could be better but is far enough for my priority.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It’s a Warranty for sending emails

We need to send about 50,000 emails every month and we have zero problems

SMTP2GO review by Debby B.
Debby B.

"Our company is very pleased with this product"

What do you like best?

the ability to add information and the ease of sending the emails.

What do you dislike?

nothing. everything is great. we are very pleased with the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

great value and so easy to use

emailing direct deposit stubs to employees. I save so much paper emailing the stubs instead of printing them

SMTP2GO review by Internal Consultant in Financial Services
Internal Consultant in Financial Services

"Difficult tonget whitelisted once your email gets blacklisted"

What do you like best?

The interface n report function sucks. There nothing really best as you still need to buy your own email sending software to send bulk emails

What do you dislike?

Getting blacklisted when a ccidently send to dns emails, also hitting my monthky quota when impromtu emails arw broadcasted

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for mandril or mailchimp they are much cheaper

No benefits

"SMTP2GO rocks!"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that I dont have to rely on ISP SMTP servers when setting up my clients email accounts, which causes issues if/when they change services

What do you dislike?

There is really nothing bad I can say about SMTP2GO!

An SMTP server that always works!

SMTP2GO review by Administrator

"SMTP2GO Helps Us Get the Job Done"

What do you like best?

Setup is simple and there is nothing to maintain.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike about the services that we use.

SMPTP2GO enables us to send scans via email from our photocopier. When we used our local internet provider's SMTP relay we constantly had problems.

SMTP2GO review by Administrator

"Helpful service for SMTP needs"

What do you like best?

SMTP2GO has been a great service for us. It has allowed us to provide additional value to our customers.

What do you dislike?

Emails sent through SMTP2GO can get blocked by some email providers with little to no opportunity to whitelist.

Providing SMTP for customers with legacy MFPs. Allows the feature sold to function in those environments.

"It just works!"

What do you like best?

Great support, pro-active isolation where needed for where end users get their system compromised, and reasonable rates

What do you dislike?

they have a pre-determined tier structure for prices - just pay on a sliding scale would be preferred

keeping bounces and 'spam' reports well under control

SMTP2GO review by Administrator in Education Management
Administrator in Education Management

"Great product"

What do you like best?

Simple to use and great support. We've used it for a couple of years and had no issues.

What do you dislike?

Billing is a little slow, but that's not a huge issue

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product! Really easy to setup, to use, and to own.

We send about 150K of emails to our students each month.

SMTP2GO review by User in Professional Training & Coaching
User in Professional Training & Coaching

"Customer service at it's finest"

What do you like best?

The response time of the customer care team and technical support

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the lingo can be a little confusing but it is eventually explained to me

Recommendations to others considering the product

Whenever in doubt, consult the online support, they are there to resolve everything as quickly as possible for you and to prevent you from making any silly mistakes!

At the moment I have streamlined my outgoing emails by using this service, it has become an efficient way to make sure my customers receive everything on time and not in their spam folders

"Simply works"

What do you like best?

Ability to use messaging in any IoT device with SMTP capabilities

What do you dislike?

Would like to have your billing practices changed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Simple to setup and maintain. Highly recommended.

Use SMTP2GO for error messaging with client devices that we cannot remote manage.

SMTP2GO review by Roshan P.
Roshan P.

"WE are using it and it works"

What do you like best?

It is working. WE use to send out our email.

What do you dislike?

setup it was little harder. After setup this okay

we used to send email from our server, it used to go to spam folder, now we have better result

"SMTP2GO REview"

What do you like best?

Easy of use, stability, ability to create multiple users

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Set it and forget it, makes it easy

Recommendations to others considering the product

Simple, multi user

External mail relay via multi function devices, SMS from business app, mail relay form business app

SMTP2GO review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Very easy to administer, and great pricing. Much easier than managing your own mail server"

What do you like best?

Very good value. Works out much cheaper than managing your own mail server.

Much more reliable than managing my own mail server too.

It's also much easier to administer, even if you have very basic tech skills

Flexible SMTP authorization options

What do you dislike?

For our needs, there is nothing I have come across

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it. So easy, good value, very reliable.

Outgoing mail server for eCommerce platform. Outgoing mail for office staff,

Very quick to get going. Minimal time required for management.

SMTP2GO review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Easy to setup and great reporting."

What do you like best?

The ability to track deliveries and bounces are key to keeping out customer service agents up to date with customer issues around bad email addresses.

What do you dislike?

Could be a few more pricing levels to choose from.

Tracking bounced emails and great delivery reports

SMTP2GO review by David H.
David H.

"SMTP2GO Review"

What do you like best?

Setup was easy and maintenance is easy to configure as well.

What do you dislike?

Only problem I have is when the site goes down, which isn't often.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make emailing easy

Xerox Workcentre Relay

SMTP2GO review by Agency
Agency

"Fairly solid service with decent support"

What do you like best?

The cost is affordable, other than that the website is fairly easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I don't have anything that stands out that would be an answer here.

I've often had trouble with email going directly from my own SMTP and getting blocked by spam filters at various larger institutions (schools, etc.) and I like separating the email from the rest of the website services.

SMTP2GO review by James E.
James E.

"Easy to use SMTP"

What do you like best?

Easy to setup, supports DKIM, reasonably priced

What do you dislike?

nothing, service is good, setup easy, no issues

Providing mass-mailing facility from an in-house application

SMTP2GO review by Mark B.
Mark B.

"Great product does what it says on the tin"

What do you like best?

Easy to setup, manage, uses DKIM and SPF to reduce/remove spam.

What do you dislike?

Billing took a while to sort out when we upgraded to 500k emails.

Outsourcing our email broadcasts.

SMTP2GO review by Internal Consultant in Real Estate
Internal Consultant in Real Estate

"Reliable email relay"

What do you like best?

A fair priced email relay service, would recommend

What do you dislike?

Can be quite aggressive with blocking hotmail

Recommendations to others considering the product

A great company

Ability to send from multiple domains a great help

SMTP2GO review by Lucien S.
Lucien S.

"Amazing Solution"

What do you like best?

Layout, content, and ability to track em

What do you dislike?

I like less format of the unscribe link.

Emails sendind and Delivery tracking

"IT sectionhead"

What do you like best?

What i like best from SMTp2go is the quick Support

What do you dislike?

What i dislike from SMTp2go isnothing

email shots

SMTP2GO review by Administrator in Telecommunications
Administrator in Telecommunications

"Excelente para envío transaccional de correo electrónico."

What do you like best?

cuidan mucho la reputación de sus servicios.

What do you dislike?

Excesiva restricción en la velocidad de envío.

es muy bueno para envío transaccional de correos

SMTP2GO review by Administrator

"Effortless to use, good support"

What do you like best?

it just works, all of the time. The one time I needed support, got a very quick response and solution

What do you dislike?

nothing. This has just always worked. I got a notice a couple years ago of their static IP changing. Not a big deal.

fax server that requires an IP address

SMTP2GO review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Wonderful Service"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. Not having our host and maintain our own server

What do you dislike?

Nothing really to dislike about it. It has greatly simplified our operations

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it.

It has streamlined cleaning up our database with teh spam reporting. It also helps us troubleshoot send errors.

"Goog SMTP Server"

What do you like best?

The service provided by SMTP2GO is excellent, all time is online and the front end is friendly and easy to manage.

What do you dislike?

by now nothing, all the system is excellent.

send the internal email in my company and manage the campagnes.

SMTP2GO review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"smtp2go email sender"

What do you like best?

have the option of multiple send email id's and ports

What do you dislike?

pricing is a bit high

there are gaps in the plan in terms of monthly emails per month

Recommendations to others considering the product

please evaluate and check the statistics

mail gets delivered

SMTP2GO review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Maritime
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Maritime

"Awesome Service"

What do you like best?

100% working smtp system, excellent customer service

What do you dislike?

nothing all good for me and its recommended to others too

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best Product ever for SMTP

Email Issue

Learn more about SMTP2GO

SMTP2GO Downloads

Learning about SMTP2GO?

* We monitor all SMTP2GO reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare SMTP2GO to Similar Solutions