SMTP2GO

SMTP2GO

SMTP2GO is a scalable email delivery platform that provides reporting on metrics such as bounce rate, spam complaint rate and unsubscribe rate.

Work for SMTP2GO?

Showing 41 SMTP2GO reviews
SMTP2GO review by <span>Maarten C.</span>
Maarten C.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

perfect solution for sending emails

What do you like best?

it is easy to view and search logs to see what happened after sending an email.

it has a good delivery rate, not a lot of problems with messages ending up in spam folders.

to use in your application, you can authenticate by IP instead of username and password, which makes it much faster.

using it in your email application as outgoing server to be able to send mails wherever you are (perfect for use on iphone)

What do you dislike?

sometimes the authentication by login and username is too slow if you need to send a lot of mails.

the logs are now only saved for 30 days, and sometimes it would be handy to get info from mails sent more then 30 days ago.

i think mails are sent from US based servers, which could make it a bit slow when accessing from europe.

Recommendations to others considering the product

this smtp server is perfect for sending mails from your application, but also to use in your mail application as outgoing server (i use it on my iphone, and always works, everywhere)

i use smtp2go for an online application with a lot of transactional emails. it is important that mails get into the mailboxes and we have proof of the mail being sent if they complain :-)

i use (and recommend) it also as outgoing sever on iphone. it always works!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SMTP2GO
SMTP2GO review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

An easy, simple and efficient service to use

What do you like best?

I feel calm because the service always works correctly. The service is designed so that the user can use it in a self-managed way, without having to seek support online.

What do you dislike?

No doubt the service can be much more efficient, I think opening a channel with videos on how to improve the service would help a lot for users like me who are not technical experts but responsible because the service works more. In summary, I think that the part of doubts and queries can be improved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Maybe have a basic channel of help in videos explaining how to improve the service by giving tips and tricks.

For the purpose of our business it is important to send emails without falling into black lists presuming that it is spam mail, and for this SMTP2Go helps us by ensuring our customers that their emails will reach their destination without incident.

What Transactional Email solution do you use?

SMTP2GO review by <span>Susheel S.</span>
Susheel S.

Mail Delivered - Guaranteed

What do you like best?

The process is very simple to setup, easy to configure for sending outgoing mail (i.e. Outlook, Web API)

Arching sent mail option is Awesome!

What do you dislike?

no option for putting advance payment in wallet, as archiving is charged basis of usage and then every month you need to pay from credit card. if option available to add money in wallet and deduction as per usage will certainly help.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Business mails are very important while you're sending to existing customers, prospects. I'm very satisfied with the performance and will advice others to try once and evaluate.

We've a HRMS solution and is in cloud, from our tool lot of email notifications are triggered (when an employee apply for leave and email notification is sent to reporting manager for approval or rejection), the benefit we get with SMTP2GO is that the mails are delivered promptly without any fail and also if some query to analyse we can refer past transaction record.

SMTP2GO review by <span>Mike W.</span>
Mike W.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Very happy with the features and service

What do you like best?

We were in a pinch for sending emails as our service provider wasn't stable, lost emails, and eventually discontinued their service. It was incredibly easy to set up SMTP2GO and start using immediately to replace the old solution.

What do you dislike?

We realize that no person or service is perfect. That being said, we were disappointed when SMTP2GO had an issue sending emails over the course of an hour or two. Unfortunately the emails were not sent and there was no way for them to re-send the messages from their end. We had to spend a lot of time manually figuring out and re-sending the necessary emails. Even the limited outage caused us a lot of cleanup since our service is running and sending emails 24 hours a day.

It is nice having a reliable way of sending emails from our SaaS application. Not only that, when people say "we didn't receive the email," it is very easy to search SMTP2GO's admin portal for the user's email address and see if the email was A) even sent from our application, B) sent by our application and accepted by their email server (which then indicates the problem is on their end), or C) sent by the application and rejected (which is also commonly caused by a problem on their end). Having to do this type of research isn't something we have to do often, but it is nice to have the reporting feature available to us when needed.

SMTP2GO review by <span>Emil P.</span>
Emil P.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Don't know how we operated without it..!

What do you like best?

What a fantastic organization with a great product. This service takes all the guess work, worry and risk out of managing important email delivery. I really don't know what we would do if we needed to constantly chase email delivery issues and constantly have to deal with new black lists and overzealous Anti-SPAM services on the recipient's side. It works perfectly as sold...

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are rogue events or situations caused by an end user that generates a number of nonsense emails that chew thru the monthly subscription. I would like better controls over this situation, maybe even an early warning triggering of some type that would alert our systems managers to look into a situation and I would also like a way to see if we can receive grace if there is an event like that and reset our usage counter.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have questions about email delivery, don't look any further, use this service.

Found a solution for "clean" email delivery or a way to nearly guarantee email delivery for corporate email servers.

SMTP2GO review by <span>Jamie S.</span>
Jamie S.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

I was looking for an email delivery solution as my business depends on regular promotion.

What do you like best?

I was using regular email delivery software, however due to its limitations, my emails weren’t getting through. In addition, some of the major email accounts were blocking my emails as they were being sourced from my IP address, and I was at my wits end as to how I was going to promote my business.

What do you dislike?

I have used SMTP2Go and have yet to find anything that I would deem dislikable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can highly recommend this service, as it is reliable and has a fantastic back up service, they even provide reports on emails delivered and emails that bounce and that are marked as spam.

If your business depends on E-Commerce, then SMTP2GO is for you.

Jamie Stafford,

Director-JAMIE STAFFORD TENNIS ACADEMY.

I then discovered SMTP2GO, and this company transformed my business. As if by magic my emails were getting through and in turn my business was getting promoted.

If your business depends on E-Commerce, then SMTP2GO is for you.

Learn more about SMTP2GO

SMTP2GO Downloads

Learning about SMTP2GO?

* We monitor all SMTP2GO reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare SMTP2GO to Similar Solutions