Snagajob

3.7
(51 reviews)

Snagajob is a platform that provides workforce management solutions for hourly employees and it provide services for individuals seeking positions and businesses seeking workers.

Work for Snagajob?

Learning about Snagajob?

Snagajob Reviews

Showing 51 Snagajob reviews
Snagajob review by Alene Y.
Alene Y.

"Hiring Made Simple"

What do you like best?

I like how it is a platform used by thousands of companies, so is established, well known and works. The overall process to post a job and track applicants is easier than ever and takes the hassle out of most of our paperwork/tracking. It is also great as we have a large pool of hourly employees within our company and have found most (if not all) through this site.

What do you dislike?

There sometimes are some glitches in system and the number of advertisements listed are cumbersome

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easiest platform to use whether a user or administrator. Great way to track applicants and very modern and efficient.

We are looking to fill a number of positions at one time and they have a large pool of hourly type applicants readily available. I've realized that the process is made much simpler for our hiring managers/staff and that leaves us room elswhere

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Snagajob
Snagajob review by User in Internet

"Overall Snagajob has been fairly helpful in helping me look for a decent job."

What do you like best?

It’s fairly easy to use and they ask you multiple questions in order to get to know you and what you are looking for in a job and also what you’re qualified for.

What do you dislike?

I’ve been using it for 3-4 years now, off and on and they sometimes offer “jobs” that are just ads for stuff or the “work from home” scams. I wish they would filter things like that so they wouldn’t even show up on the page. Also, they send out a lot of emails, some good but some are just spam. Either way, it’s way too many. If I’m actively looking for a job then I’ll be on the website looking, I don’t need 5 emails a day, every day showing job openings that I don’t even qualify for.

I don’t have any business problems that have been solved by Snagajob. The benefits are that it could possibly help me find a good paying, reliable job.

What Job Boards solution do you use?

Snagajob review by Justin B.
Justin B.

"Snagajob is what you need"

What do you like best?

easy to sort jobs by location, title, type, and more. Easy to use and easy to apply. It is a must when looking for a job. There are other platforms out there but snagajob is just great. I prefer it over many of the other options.

What do you dislike?

I think it could have more features. And more freelance jobs. A larger freelance section would just be amazing to a lot of people. The job market is nolong what it used to be. Many work for themselves rather than a large company. Or they are looking to start their own business.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great platform for any use. Whether you are looking for work or looking to hire someone. it is a great resource to get what you need to get the job done. And it is easy to navigate and use.

Finding work and side jobs is my main use of the platform. I have used it for a long time and have always found it very useful

Snagajob review by Jesse O.
Jesse O.

"Snagajob"

What do you like best?

The best part is how easy it is to browse all the job openings on Snagajob. You can just keep scrolling through pages and pages of ads til you get one that is right for you.

What do you dislike?

There aren't enough filters to confine your search the way you might want to. It's kind of hard to narrow down your search. Also depending on employer, it can be tough to get quick responses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Snagajob serves it's purpose as a browsing site for job openings at hourly rates, but it might be better just to see the listing and call places yourself. It really just depends on the job you're applying to.

I am solving the problem of having free time and wanting to make more money on the side. There aren't too many ways to do it outside of driving uber.

Snagajob review by Robert C.
Robert C.

"What I use to find Internships"

What do you like best?

I really love Snagajob for finding internships, being in college it's really easy to apply for jobs and internships.

What do you dislike?

Right now there is not feature to only search for internships, I wish they would have a different search features for internships.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use Snagajob to find out about the companies that are in your city.

It really showed me many different businesses in my area that I would have not known about if it wasn't for this website, It really helps me to learn about who's hiring and the qualifications I need.

Snagajob review by Maria B.
Maria B.

"Good contender of job searching websites"

What do you like best?

I like that this matches the potential of job searching sites and has room to grow. It may not have as big a platform as indeed.com it monster.com but it is still tasteful enough to go down the craigslist route.

What do you dislike?

It has room to grow. More community needs to post on it so that job searching can become a much more wholesome experience. Some old positions had not been removed for jobs that had already been filled

Job searching, finding

Snagajob review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Higher Education
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Higher Education

"Snagajob review"

What do you like best?

Flexibility, job alerts, and feedback is provided in Snagajob. This site is amazing and works great for individuals who are looking for a full-time or part-time job. It was built as user-friendly, print job announcements, and receive emails alerts.

What do you dislike?

Too many jobs alerts being received, most of them tend to be duplicates and not the potential jobs I'm interested in. Jobs are hard to find and too much competition.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd like to see a "knock-out" or "weed-out" factor built in to it. Do the initial vetting for us, if we know they aren't going to meet our needs.

This software has the ability to increase the number of applicants for your business. It is simple enough to navigate and customize for your business. Compared to related products out there, this one is fairly inexpensive. If you are looking for a few new hires, then I would recommend it. For larger scale jobs, I would look at some of the competition.

Snagajob review by User in Human Resources
User in Human Resources

"Great platform to find a job. "

What do you like best?

SnagAJob.com is an online platform for hourly workers to seek jobs, and hourly employers to post ads of hourly part-time or full-time jobs. It is easy to maneuver and you are able to refer jobs to friends who may be a good fit for them.

What do you dislike?

What I disliked Is that the website lists many unavailable, outdated, or nonexistent job offers, scam offers, paid surveys and other ads because it seems as if it lacks a rigorous filter system.

The company used this platform to fill all of our hard to fill positions which worked out great for us. It is not very costly to the company’s bottom line and is a good source for finding strong talent. The website is also user-friendly and provided with a customized search filter that allows job seekers to find the appropriate job ads easily.

Snagajob review by Judea H.
Judea H.

"Looking for a job? Read this review! "

What do you like best?

It’s really easy to find jobs in your area, you type in what you want and they find jobs matching your profile.

What do you dislike?

You do have to put in slot of information about yourself to get started, which I thought was a bit much for a job site.

Posting current vacancies of jobs for our school, and also finding strong candidates on there also.

Snagajob review by Amanda F.
Amanda F.

"Great tool to find great candidates."

What do you like best?

I liked that it’s easy to post my job listings. Snagajob matches my needs with job seekers.

What do you dislike?

I think this is a great tool to have and use while looking for new employees. I have nothing I dislike.

With snagajob I am able to post my job listing and find an ideal candidate on the site.

Snagajob review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"An Easy Recruiting Tool"

What do you like best?

Snagajob helps find entry-level candidates for the brand ambassador positions. We find candidates who are looking to start their careers and have an affinity for being trainable. Their easy application ensures that we get plenty of the right candidates. Posting on the site is quick and easy.

What do you dislike?

The good thing about Snagajob is also the thing that makes it difficult to follow through. Often times there are too many candidates who quick apply and are not really interested nor qualified for the job.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great platform for fast candidates. It's easy to maneuver through and a decent database for resumes.

The problems we are solving is to find the right candidates for several of our positions. This definitely helps with the process since the resumes come directly to me. I

Snagajob review by Lilia G.
Lilia G.

"Great tool for jobseekers to find responsive employers"

What do you like best?

The latest jobs in your industry of choice are posted on this site. You can apply to them easily. Hot jobs such as security, food service, retail, and so much more can be found here!

What do you dislike?

You may have a hard time locating higher level jobs on the site. It's better suited for entry level, college students, or people seeking to test their ability in a new career industry.

Snagajob is one of the top easy to use, free job search platforms to utilize if you're a job seeker. It's designed to be fun and user-friendly.

Snagajob review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Good for employers and those seeking employment!"

What do you like best?

Snagajob is a good website for not only those seeking employment but employers who are looking for new team members. I’ve been on both sides and have really enjoyed how easy this website is to use and fast!

What do you dislike?

The only things I’d say I disliked about the website is that I believe not many people are aware of the site so many of the listings for job seekers become repeative and there aren’t many new listings.

For businesses and users alike, this website offers a quick and easy way to seek out new team members and to seek employment ; with awesome customer service should you ever have questions or concerns

Snagajob review by Jacques L.
Jacques L.

"Efficient, User Friendly Expe"

What do you like best?

Very intuitive and a user experience for me and my staff

What do you dislike?

I only wish more employers used it for staffing.

I am solving the issue of properly staffing.

Snagajob review by Catherine A.
Catherine A.

"Snagajob Love!"

What do you like best?

I like that I'm able to find tons of new jobs easily with the click of the button. It also has plenty of info easily displayed.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there's plenty of extra websites and pages needed to actually apply which is annoying when looking to get a job quick.

It helps me post jobs and get new employees and employers that have new jobs listed quickly.

Snagajob review by User

"Snagajob snag some help"

What do you like best?

Snagajob is a very user friendly job search engine. It allows you to search for jobs near your location within the distance you set without having to logjn (however you do need to log in to apply). You can refine the search to a very specific field too which is helpful when there are thousands of jobs posted on the site!

What do you dislike?

The one draw back to snagajob is that it is difficult to find jobs depending on the area or field that you are looking in.

Snagajob allowed me to search for and apply for jobs quickly and efficiently.

Snagajob review by Kyle M.
Kyle M.

"Great tool for hiring! "

What do you like best?

The interface on both the user end and back end are efficient and intuitive.

What do you dislike?

There was a higher learning curve than we expected, specifically how to view the different applicants at the different stages of their application process

We realized greater efficiency in our hiring process and I believe we extended our reach for who our candidate pool was.

Snagajob review by Jordan L.
Jordan L.

"Get a job!"

What do you like best?

I like that I am able to find jobs related to my interest without needing to search high and low

What do you dislike?

I disliked that there are sometimes jobs which don’t apply to my interest or in my area.

I am able to find business to work for as well as people who may be of use to my own business.

Snagajob review by Consultant in Financial Services
Consultant in Financial Services

"Jobs"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of it it is so convenient. When I wa slooking for a job it included a platform that was very user friendly. Very clear search tab and the layout is easy to read to drill down to the jobs I wanted

What do you dislike?

Lack of follow up from the company on other jobs that I may like according to the ones I already applied to

Recommendations to others considering the product

None at this time

Benefits to the site are finding job matched that I may have not found on another site that doesn’t offer the user friendly interface

"Snagajob"

What do you like best?

I like that they have a click one button thus making it easier for people to apply to more than one job. Got so many interviews the first week.

What do you dislike?

I feel like it kinda changed there is less automaticly apply buttons

I feel like it’s a good product to utilize when it comes to workforce

"Snag a Job"

What do you like best?

I enjoy how easy it is to create an account and post a resume. I also like that it is user friendly and easy to maneuver.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see who has reviewed my resume and told who might be interested in employing me. I would like to receive new job posts sent to my phone (text).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use Snag a Job and check back often for responses and possible employment.

It is easy to view resumes, and sort out the potential candidates based on campus needs.

Snagajob review by User

"Great For Job Searching"

What do you like best?

I like the easiness of looking for a job and the categories it includes when searching in a particular area. I also like how it updates as soon as possible so you're always aware of something coming in.

What do you dislike?

The layout can be a little overwhelming with all the jobs bunched up together on the homepage.

It makes it easy for employers to put their position in a place that's reliable and quick. It helps with narrowing down candidates who are eligible as opposed to just anyone applying.

Snagajob review by Anastasia W.
Anastasia W.

"Decent Experience "

What do you like best?

The ease of use. The ability to use it on mobile or website.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, it was a great experience. The platform is simple and very easy to use.

We were able to hire st a quicker rate, and successfully root through candidates at a quicker pace.

Snagajob review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Finding jobs easier"

What do you like best?

Job openings are so easy to find through snagajob and you can also fill out the application easily.

What do you dislike?

The process sometimes takes a while to complete.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It’s easy to use!

Job opening reach people that are interested in a certain area easier.

Snagajob review by Nikki S.
Nikki S.

"Snag a job review "

What do you like best?

It’s quick and easy to see who is hiring and then apply for the company

What do you dislike?

I felt like I have spent all this time uploading my information for the employer to see and it never reaches them.

None at this time

Snagajob review by Danielle M.
Danielle M.

"Job searching made easy"

What do you like best?

I love how customizable the search bar options are.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the profile aspect is not as advanced as some competitor sites. There isn’t easy access to finding your existing applied or viewed

Staffing, minimizing the need for an agency

Snagajob review by Jewell R.
Jewell R.

"Snagajob"

What do you like best?

Snagajob is a good career site for employers and employees.

What do you dislike?

That there is not a better screening process for applic

Hiring new people for our place of employment. I have had one application and it didn’t do well

Snagajob review by User in Building Materials
User in Building Materials

"Great site for sourcing our warehouse staff"

What do you like best?

Easy to use interface for posting jobs and sorting through applicants. Popular site attracts good number of applicants

What do you dislike?

The quality of applicants ended up not great but that was the people who we interviewed and not necessarily the sites problem.

Hiring seasonal or hourly help is a time consuming process due to the high turnover. This site gave us plenty of candidates to fill our positions

Snagajob review by Administrator

"Job search?"

What do you like best?

I like the different variety of jobs the site offers

What do you dislike?

Some jobs are scams and fake so you don’t really hear back

I post our company job list

Snagajob review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Good for basic low education jobs"

What do you like best?

Easy to post and use. Not complicated. But easy to post and look for prospective applicants. Quick hiring process on the website and people tend to reply pretty quickly.

What do you dislike?

Lots of spam on there to work through though, so beware. Low level people on this website looking for jobs, not highly educated people I tend to find.

NEed to hire people for temp quick positions.

Snagajob review by User in Government Administration
User in Government Administration

"Easy to use "

What do you like best?

It’s essy to use. The listings are clear.

What do you dislike?

I don’t have any complaints about this site.

Able to find great talent in the IT field.

Snagajob review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Good pool for employers"

What do you like best?

What I like best about snag a job is that tons of employers seek out qualified employees by how you feel out your profile on the site.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that anyone pretending to be a employer can create a prfile

This solves lots of issues when it comes to employees and employers seeking out the best people for the job.

Snagajob review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Easy for me "

What do you like best?

I think snagajob is easy to use and helps me find jobs since it’s so hard to find good jobs nowadays. I enjoy using it because it’s effortless for me.

What do you dislike?

The layout is pretty boring and sometimes it’s really slow to use.

I’m trying to find a new job from the one I have now.

Snagajob review by Administrator

"Helpful"

What do you like best?

I like that the setup if surprisingly easy and applying uploads doesn't take forever

What do you dislike?

I dislike the variety of posts on the site. Therefore I feel like some people outgrow it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely the place to go to find employees for a good price

I get quick responses and a better quality of people

Snagajob review by User in Consumer Services
User in Consumer Services

"Snagajob Review"

What do you like best?

Snagajob provides great services if you are looking for employment. They also send you email updates with up to date information about jobs hiring in your local area.

What do you dislike?

The data base for jobs hiring is sometimes limited as far as what company's they post jobs for.

Searching for jobs and posting job listings.

Snagajob review by User in Design
User in Design

"Snagajob Review"

What do you like best?

The interface was very easy to pick up and learn especially for new users.

What do you dislike?

I found that there were multiple listing for the same position and sometimes was not sure if it was a duplicate listing or not.

It was a good introduction to online job hunting when I was a student.

"Average job board "

What do you like best?

That it offers jobs for all different categories and has options to get email alerts.

What do you dislike?

Snagajob seems like an average job board. Not tons of features and feels like a lot of the features are duplicated from Craigslist and LinkedIn

Get employees to work for us at a lower end salary

Snagajob review by User in Market Research
User in Market Research

"Snagajob"

What do you like best?

A great platform for users to find job opportunities and for employers to post openings to find great candidates for a position.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything to dislike about Snagajob.

The ease of use is a benefit. Snagajob is the perfect platform to use when seeking candidates for open positions.

Snagajob review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

"Streamlined Job Search"

What do you like best?

Snagajob makes it easy to search for and apply for jobs! Has really streamlined the process for me compared to other programs.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there have been job postings on other sites that I can’t find on Snagajob.

Has helped me find multiple jobs and is easy to use!

Snagajob review by User in Medical Practice
User in Medical Practice

"Up-to-date employment opportunities always. "

What do you like best?

Up-to-date employment opportunities listed with accurate information provided. Matches a job seeker with jobs which match their skill levels and desired pay.

What do you dislike?

Not as much of a variety as other competitors offering employment opportunities. U

Recommendations to others considering the product

N/a

The candidates chosen and applying are actually quality job seekers.

Snagajob review by G2 Crowd User in Broadcast Media
G2 Crowd User in Broadcast Media

"Great Hiring Service"

What do you like best?

We were able to get matched with lots of potential employees in the preliminary screening it offers before interviewing.

What do you dislike?

Some potential hires think the software is a scam or not our job site. we have to clarify they use it to apply for jobs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great matching service for potential applicants!

Snagajob review by User

"Satisfied user who would highly recommend "

What do you like best?

How easy it was to navigate and hownit guides you through the process

What do you dislike?

The ads were distracting as well as the emails

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use and helpful

The issue of unemployment. The benefits included making my resume more available to employers

Snagajob review by Consultant in Entertainment
Consultant in Entertainment

"Easy"

What do you like best?

It is easy to post jobs and it is also easy to find jobs with this app.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are random bugs or glitches. But other than that the app is fine.

It is easy to find candidates with this app.

Snagajob review by User

"Extremely convenient experience "

What do you like best?

I really like the convenience of being able to manage job postings while sending interview invites at the same platform.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the pool of applicants isn’t enough or up to par for what we’re looking for.

Posting jobs and hiring

Snagajob review by Agency in Staffing and Recruiting
Agency in Staffing and Recruiting

"New and Innovative methods"

What do you like best?

Having an enormous amount of available job categories to search from.

What do you dislike?

The most tedious is the the application process.

Users are able to receive job alerts via email. Able to receive job tips to help with searching for work

Snagajob review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Snagajob Review"

What do you like best?

Easy foe candidate to apply for jobs with 1 click,

What do you dislike?

Not a huge number of jobs on here in comparison to other job ad sites.

Makes hiring and finding the right candidates more efficient and streamlines the process

Snagajob review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Not incredibly different than other job searching sites."

What do you like best?

Automatically saves recent searches, making management of multiple search queries easy

What do you dislike?

Not super customizable. Difficulty organizing job search results / filtering away jobs that I am not interested in.

I have used Snagajob as a job seeker.

Snagajob review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Decent"

What do you like best?

I like that you can have people write about you on your profile. You are getting professional reccom

What do you dislike?

The job listings were not that great or efficient.

Not all of the job listings were great.

Snagajob review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Ok service"

What do you like best?

There are many options for job search and recruiting

What do you dislike?

Too many irrelevant ads that can make it difficult to search efficiently

Finding job opportunity. The benefit is a lot of people know this website.

Snagajob review by User in Financial Services

"Convenient for job searching"

What do you like best?

Very easy to search for jobs and easy to apply

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the jobs they email you are already expired.

It was very helpful while searching for a job in 2018

Learning about Snagajob?

* We monitor all Snagajob reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.