Snap Surveys

Snap Survey Software is a powerful survey software solution for survey design, administration, and analysis of surveys, in any language.

Work for Snap Surveys?
Qualtrics survey compare to competitors 2x

Learning about Snap Surveys?

Snap Surveys Reviews

Ask Snap Surveys a Question
Showing 11 Snap Surveys reviews
Snap Surveys review by <span>Meka J.</span>
Meka J.

Way too hard to use for what it does. Also very expensive.

What do you like best?

I like the IDEA of this software. A program that will scan in results from hand-filled surveys? Sounds great! Unfortunately, this program does not deliver. Maybe it works better for the digital surveys, but the scanning capabilities are so bad.

What do you dislike?

This program is EXPENSIVE! You can use a free one, like Survey Monkey and get similar results for free. If you want complicated reporting, good luck. The sorting options for data are limited and hard to find/use. Overall, this program simply is not intuitive. It's programmed like an old software from the 90's, complete with ugly boxes and small font. You have to spend HOURS learning how to use it, and then it doesn't deliver on what is promises.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't do it. Save your money and a headache.

None. Except that it helped me to start brainstorming other survey solutions because I was getting so frustrated with Snap. Found a tutorial on Youtube on how to create my own data entry system using Microsoft Excel and create lovely, in-depth graphs of my results. So no, Snap Survey didn't solve any business problems, it caused me more. Will be advising my supervisor to cancel our subscription.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Snap Surveys
Snap Surveys review by <span>J L.</span>
J L.

Cloud based survey app that's flexible and straight to the point

What do you like best?

Snap surveys is an easy to use cloud based survey web application that is super easy to use. I have used it for about three months now and I haven't ran into major problems outside of user interface.

You can customize the database info and gathering so that you can get just the info you need for your spreadsheets.

I use this software's data base creation tools when doing market research or complete projects based on demographic findings.

The way the data is set up makes it easy to move things around and get to just what I need to view.

What do you dislike?

It took quite some time to learn the interface of the internet software and I sometimes don't understand the way the emailed reports are structured. This is simple to use, but you definitely have to get used to how small and compact everything is

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be careful when creating surveys and data reports, it's really easy to mix up data.

I can look up what I need on-demand. It puts my information together in a simple to read format that I can access anywhere. Modifying options and functions won’t negatively affect the response data entries.

What Survey solution do you use?

Snap Surveys review by <span>Robert B.</span>
Robert B.

The Most Complete, Full Featured Survey Tool I Know of

What do you like best?

Snap is a very mature, full-featured tool that allows for complex multi-modal, multi-lingual, survey projects where you need to have multiple data sources, seeding, weighting, scoring, derived calculated variables, pattern validation, automated reporting and alert triggers etc. After more than a dozen years of using it I'm still amazed how much you can do with it that is far beyond making surveys. I have even prototyped new software programs with it.

What do you dislike?

The user interface in Design mode is a little clunky, I wish there was more of a WYSIWYG aspect to it but it is a deep product so I understand why the "Drop Down" contextual interface is used.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Because Snap is so robust with so many features, there is a learning curve to consider. However, I'm told Snap is coming out with a web only survey tool that will no doubt make it survey design easier.

I have used Snap in various ways for my customers, some of which have become part the client's core operations. Snap works perfect for any type multi-modal (web, mobile, paper, etc.) research but in addition, I have used it for registration forms (with email alerts for confirmation), and new client lead generation forms, and much more complex surveys with automated Smart Reports with dynamic recommendations for health care companies.

Snap Surveys review by <span>rakesh k.</span>
rakesh k.

Snap Surveys

What do you like best?

Surverys can be made in multiple languages including arabic and urdu which was very helpful for me as my client is based in middle east. also the survey analysis tools is very easy to create analysis of the surveys.

What do you dislike?

There is no clear way to recognize what system is best for our firm, firstly we need to try few of them and then decide which is best for us. also, smart reports are bit complex to understand initially

Recommendations to others considering the product

It helps you no matter the size of your organization.

online surveys, mobile surveys, analysis of surveys and multi language surveys are what I'm using the most and it performs what the name says.

Snap Surveys review by <span>Tamara G.</span>
Tamara G.

All-in-one survey software solution for professional users

What do you like best?

I really like the fact that everything is in the same software package. I can design and program my questionnaire in the software, link it to a customer database, host it on a secure server, send out invites and reminders to non-respondents and a summary report with charts is built automatically for me. That's just the basic functionality.

Online surveys work across all devices by default - mobile, pc and tablet.

In questionnaire design you add sliders and semantic scales, client logos and branding to make your surveys highly engaging. There are also essential survey best practice functions such as randomizing codes and seeding/piping/routing so that respondents are only asked the questions that are relevant to them.

What do you dislike?

Something I dislike in Snap is actually something I like too. There is so much functionality! This means if you are using the software sporadically you're going to need to speak to their very helpful support team and/or read their help-sheets or interactive e-learning.

I work with market research agencies on a freelance basis. My clients have used other survey packages in the past and really like what I can do with Snap.

Snap Surveys review by <span>George K.</span>
George K.

All-in-one survey tool

What do you like best?

Unlike some other survey software tools, Snap allows you to program, administer, and report on survey data using the same platform. It's fair easy to use and set up and is a less expensive option.

What do you dislike?

Administering the survey through both the program and the Snap online features is difficult. The software offers little to no real-time data and the reporting options within Snap are clunky and ugly. You are much better off running charts in Snap or exporting data to recreate charts and graphs in PowerPoint.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for an inexpensive all-in-one tool, Snap is it. It is fairly difficult to learn and train on and ease of use is acquired after continual usage. Administration of surveys is difficult.

We used Snap Surveys for multiple ad-hoc and regular research studies for many years. It's a useful tool for basic market research analysis for small to mid-size firms. It's limiting capabilities and clunky functionality will force most first to look elsewhere as they grow beyond Snap.

Learning about Snap Surveys?

* We monitor all Snap Surveys reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.