SnapApp

SnapApp

SnapApp's interactive content marketing platform gives you everything you need to create, publish, manage, and measure compelling audience experiences.

Work for SnapApp?

SnapApp review by <span>Carly S.</span>
Carly S.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

SnapApp as a Strategic Partner

What do you like best?

I am a demand generation marketer at a technology company focused on driving leads for our training programs. SnapApp gives me the flexibility to uncover the pains/needs of our customers to determine if they are a good fit for a training subscription.

What do you dislike?

I am still learning a lot of the functionality, but there isn't much that I dislike. The platform is very intuitive, but sometimes the logic can become confusing depending on how complicated you try to make it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend SnapApp if you are looking for a creative way to engage with your customers and prospects on a marketing level. I have had a very positive experience with the platform, the support team is super helpful and willing to jump on a call to help work through any questions you may have.

It allows for our sales teams to have easy access to the way customers answer questions, which gives them opportunity for a more personal follow-up conversation. It gives our customers a fun and easy way to engage with us while still providing targeted content for their benefit.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SnapApp
SnapApp review by <span>Lisa H.</span>
Lisa H.

Love the idea and ability to add engaging website content

What do you like best?

There are templates to choose from which helps during the design phase, and it integrates with Marketo for lead capture. SnapApp Support has also been very helpful and responsive.

What do you dislike?

It's great to get the leads into Marketo that SnapApp generates, but we are unable to associate survey responses with the person who gave the response. It would help during lead follow up to know how the person answered. We also needed an outside vendor to get it implemented on our site. The user experience isn't great - it often takes a few seconds to load on the site.

Update: I thought that it wasn't possible to associate question responses with a user in Marketo without adding several custom fields (which I was trying to avoid). SnapApp support reached out to me and offered a solution which would solve our issue. I appreciate the personal follow up - they let me voice my concerns and came up with a solution that'd work. Thank you!

Qualified lead generation based on a specific survey. We can generally assume that someone has an interest in Marketing if they take the time to fill out one of our SnapApp surveys.

What Content Marketing solution do you use?

SnapApp review by <span>Annie G.</span>
Annie G.

Expensive with limited functionality

What do you like best?

It does make it easier for a non-programmer to create "interactive" marketing content, with an easier-to-use interface than some of its competitors. The support from customer service was also very good when we needed it.

What do you dislike?

For the price, the functionality really just wasn't robust enough. It was more like having an animated piece of content than a truly meaningful interactive one. For things like quizzes, etc, you're probably better off using a cheaper tool that focuses on quizzes. It was not nearly as personalized as we needed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really think about what you're looking to get out of the product. For us, we really wanted more customizable logic and the ability to create dynamic responses, and the functionality just wasn't enough for our needs, particularly given the cost. If you want to go with SnapApp, I'd recommend setting expectations low (if you want to do quizzes, for example, or basically animate your white papers). From there, you'll be enthusiastic and thrilled to see your expectations exceeded. But remember it's not magic and it's not going to replace having a truly talented coder/programmer on your team - not even close! Also consider starting with cheaper alternatives and seeing if this is the kind of thing you really want to invest in first.

It did make for more interactive content in our marketing campaigns, it was definitely true that we could make more interesting content without needing to over-burden our programmers. Marketers can create interactive-ish content without needing to learn to code, which was great.

SnapApp review by User in Computer Software

Great concept, poor execution

What do you like best?

The idea of interactive apps is and was very appealing, the options are quite good but the execution is not. It's also very expensive for what you get.

What do you dislike?

Extremely difficult system to work with, very click-heavy and not intuitive, even with the new UI redesign. Creating questions and answers is painful and the UI overlay way of showing the correct answer on each question is very messy. Social sharing is also unnecessarily confusing.

Although you can add multiple users we learned the hard way that if two people are in an app at the same time it completely wipes out the first users' edits and you can't get them back.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider all your options and really dig into the system during your trial - they like to build your first app which is great until you try to build your second one alone and realize how frustrating and unintuitive the system is. Also they are guilty of the age-old "over promise and under deliver" phenomena.

We were able to create a calculator to both generate interest and gather pertinent info from prospects which we had been wanting to do for awhile.

SnapApp review by User in Graphic Design
User in Graphic Design
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

SnapApp is great for making quick surveys and leading users to content

What do you like best?

I like that you can make a basic snapapp survey, poll, calculator really quickly. It's easy to set up, get started and launch.

What do you dislike?

As a graphic designer, who's tasked with making snapapps for internal clients the design restrictions bother me a little bit. The fact that you can't easily manipulate the leading or space between the answers leaves me wanting more design control. Also, some parts of the UX you just have to know, like a secret, where/how to get to the part to edit styles.

This isn't exactly my expertise as a designer in the company, but I believe we can give more customers content that is more what they're searching for and easily geared towards them based on their reponses to the snapapp questions.

SnapApp review by <span>John V.</span>
John V.

Great for Engaugement

What do you like best?

What is great about snapapp is that you can create simple animation that can capture the attention of a visitor and with the gamification feature there is always way to bring fun interaction to your content through questions and topics that can provide valuable insight to the marketing department.

What do you dislike?

The animation portion is good although its not a smooth as I would like, but it still has the ability to maintain time on page or app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Snapapp is a good tool and we are planning to do a lot more with it as we move forward with campaigns in mind. I would say give it a try and its not technical at all and easy to figure out.

We havent use the platform to its full capabilities, but it definitly help us measure usuability. Are people using are created apps (yes), are people complete our questionairs (yes) have people shared our appllanding page (yes). The analytice give use the enough info to better out next app/landing page.

Learn more about SnapApp

SnapApp Videos

Learning about SnapApp?

* We monitor all SnapApp reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.