SnapApp

SnapApp

4.0

SnapApp's interactive content marketing platform gives you everything you need to create, publish, manage, and measure compelling audience experiences.

Work for SnapApp?

Learning about SnapApp?

SnapApp Reviews

Ask SnapApp a Question
Showing 55 SnapApp reviews
SnapApp review by Carly S.
Carly S.

"SnapApp as a Strategic Partner"

What do you like best?

I am a demand generation marketer at a technology company focused on driving leads for our training programs. SnapApp gives me the flexibility to uncover the pains/needs of our customers to determine if they are a good fit for a training subscription.

What do you dislike?

I am still learning a lot of the functionality, but there isn't much that I dislike. The platform is very intuitive, but sometimes the logic can become confusing depending on how complicated you try to make it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend SnapApp if you are looking for a creative way to engage with your customers and prospects on a marketing level. I have had a very positive experience with the platform, the support team is super helpful and willing to jump on a call to help work through any questions you may have.

It allows for our sales teams to have easy access to the way customers answer questions, which gives them opportunity for a more personal follow-up conversation. It gives our customers a fun and easy way to engage with us while still providing targeted content for their benefit.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SnapApp
SnapApp review by Lisa H.
Lisa H.

"Love the idea and ability to add engaging website content"

What do you like best?

There are templates to choose from which helps during the design phase, and it integrates with Marketo for lead capture. SnapApp Support has also been very helpful and responsive.

What do you dislike?

It's great to get the leads into Marketo that SnapApp generates, but we are unable to associate survey responses with the person who gave the response. It would help during lead follow up to know how the person answered. We also needed an outside vendor to get it implemented on our site. The user experience isn't great - it often takes a few seconds to load on the site.

Update: I thought that it wasn't possible to associate question responses with a user in Marketo without adding several custom fields (which I was trying to avoid). SnapApp support reached out to me and offered a solution which would solve our issue. I appreciate the personal follow up - they let me voice my concerns and came up with a solution that'd work. Thank you!

Qualified lead generation based on a specific survey. We can generally assume that someone has an interest in Marketing if they take the time to fill out one of our SnapApp surveys.

What Content Creation solution do you use?

SnapApp review by Shelly W.
Shelly W.

"Great interactive content tool."

What do you like best?

Very simple user interface. Easy to use even if you're not a graphic designer. Because of shorter attention spans, people crave more interactive content. SnapApp made it simple for me to create interactive infographics, PDFs, ebooks, etc. I was pleased with the simplicity of the tool.

What do you dislike?

Have to create a second version for mobile. I wish it was truly responsive in design so that I could only create one version. I also would like to see an easier way to organize files I've uploaded and to upload custom fonts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely work with the customer success team. They helped me build and test everything multiple times so that I was confident before making anything live. They listened to my suggestions and concerns and answered promptly. They are a great asset and resource.

Engagement with our assets was down. With SnapApp, interaction went up and conversions were much higher and of better quality. I felt like our ROI was worth it.

SnapApp review by Annie G.
Annie G.

"Expensive with limited functionality"

What do you like best?

It does make it easier for a non-programmer to create "interactive" marketing content, with an easier-to-use interface than some of its competitors. The support from customer service was also very good when we needed it.

What do you dislike?

For the price, the functionality really just wasn't robust enough. It was more like having an animated piece of content than a truly meaningful interactive one. For things like quizzes, etc, you're probably better off using a cheaper tool that focuses on quizzes. It was not nearly as personalized as we needed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really think about what you're looking to get out of the product. For us, we really wanted more customizable logic and the ability to create dynamic responses, and the functionality just wasn't enough for our needs, particularly given the cost. If you want to go with SnapApp, I'd recommend setting expectations low (if you want to do quizzes, for example, or basically animate your white papers). From there, you'll be enthusiastic and thrilled to see your expectations exceeded. But remember it's not magic and it's not going to replace having a truly talented coder/programmer on your team - not even close! Also consider starting with cheaper alternatives and seeing if this is the kind of thing you really want to invest in first.

It did make for more interactive content in our marketing campaigns, it was definitely true that we could make more interesting content without needing to over-burden our programmers. Marketers can create interactive-ish content without needing to learn to code, which was great.

SnapApp review by User in Computer Software

"Great concept, poor execution"

What do you like best?

The idea of interactive apps is and was very appealing, the options are quite good but the execution is not. It's also very expensive for what you get.

What do you dislike?

Extremely difficult system to work with, very click-heavy and not intuitive, even with the new UI redesign. Creating questions and answers is painful and the UI overlay way of showing the correct answer on each question is very messy. Social sharing is also unnecessarily confusing.

Although you can add multiple users we learned the hard way that if two people are in an app at the same time it completely wipes out the first users' edits and you can't get them back.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider all your options and really dig into the system during your trial - they like to build your first app which is great until you try to build your second one alone and realize how frustrating and unintuitive the system is. Also they are guilty of the age-old "over promise and under deliver" phenomena.

We were able to create a calculator to both generate interest and gather pertinent info from prospects which we had been wanting to do for awhile.

SnapApp review by User in Computer Software

"SnapApp is great for making quick surveys and leading users to content"

What do you like best?

I like that you can make a basic snapapp survey, poll, calculator really quickly. It's easy to set up, get started and launch.

What do you dislike?

As a graphic designer, who's tasked with making snapapps for internal clients the design restrictions bother me a little bit. The fact that you can't easily manipulate the leading or space between the answers leaves me wanting more design control. Also, some parts of the UX you just have to know, like a secret, where/how to get to the part to edit styles.

This isn't exactly my expertise as a designer in the company, but I believe we can give more customers content that is more what they're searching for and easily geared towards them based on their reponses to the snapapp questions.

SnapApp review by John V.
John V.

"Great for Engaugement"

What do you like best?

What is great about snapapp is that you can create simple animation that can capture the attention of a visitor and with the gamification feature there is always way to bring fun interaction to your content through questions and topics that can provide valuable insight to the marketing department.

What do you dislike?

The animation portion is good although its not a smooth as I would like, but it still has the ability to maintain time on page or app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Snapapp is a good tool and we are planning to do a lot more with it as we move forward with campaigns in mind. I would say give it a try and its not technical at all and easy to figure out.

We havent use the platform to its full capabilities, but it definitly help us measure usuability. Are people using are created apps (yes), are people complete our questionairs (yes) have people shared our appllanding page (yes). The analytice give use the enough info to better out next app/landing page.

SnapApp review by Laura M.
Laura M.

"SnapApp is Pretty Much a Snap"

What do you like best?

If you need a way for your team to engage with prospects and customers, this platform can give an advantage. It has a pretty simple interface to create interactive content that you can use to really drive quality engagement with both your current customers as well as prospects.

One of the best things is how amazingly helpful the people at SnapApp are. They REALLY want to see you succeed and will do anything they can to help you get started and make good decisions on how and what will drive the goals you set out to achieve with each "app" you create. They wont just leave you hanging there after purchase with no idea what to do next... or why or how.

What do you dislike?

You do need to dive deep to get into really complicated dynamic elements. Until you get somebody up to speed on how to really get their hands dirty in the system, you will be using all the hand holding that the SnapApp team will offer you.

It's worth it though, especially if you have no development teams and technology to allow you to build from scratch. Not to mention the time that would take.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Expect to take a short time to learn how to make the magic happen. Y will need SnapApp's help, but never fear, they are there to walk you though whatever you need to know. They are more than willing to take the time to help with strategy as well as implementation, which makes all the difference.

We are working to engage with our customers more and SnapApp allows us an easy way to create what would otherwise require complex development and longer launch times. We find after the initial learning curve that we have a great opportunity to do not only that, but to create other business opportunities like interactive calculators for our sales reps to use when showcasing our product value and the like,

SnapApp review by Joleen O.
Joleen O.

"We LOVE SnapApp!"

What do you like best?

I love the possibilities with this product! Creating SnapApps is a fun, easy way to bring your content up to a new level. The interface is user friendly and easy to use. But what I really like best, is the constant care and attention from the customer success team. I am always able to get any questions answered when I ask and they are always ahead of the game. Our rep is consistently attentive and checks in on a regular basis to ensure we are getting the most out of our account.

What do you dislike?

This company makes it really hard to dislike anything. If anything does not function the way we expect it to, they find a solution that works for us.

Leads, leads, leads! Every piece of content we produce needs to generate leads, and high quality leads at that. SnapApp allows us to create fun, interactive, and informative content that allows us to easily capture leads with its integration with Marketo. Everything is created on the back-end and saves us a lot of time!

SnapApp review by Charlotte W.
Charlotte W.

"SnapApp is bomb"

What do you like best?

I love the variety of things you can do within SnapApp. All of the options are interactive, which I love! I think the SnapApp staff is always willing to pitch in and help, or give their advice wherever needed.

What do you dislike?

I don't love some of the limitations to make SnapApps look like their own landing pages. Maybe this is something we could get through purchasing training hours or something. I feel like it is user friendly enough, but could be easier for the end user who is not extremely tech-savy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend using SnapApp because it provides so many options to interact with your audience. If one form doesn't grab their attention, you can try putting the content in a different format! I think you can make it as personalized as you want.

I love being able to interact with our clients and prospects in such a personal way, like I have with a photo contest I launched through SnapApp. The photo contest took a while to get some traction, but once we got it advertised and out there, boy did it blow up! It was awesome to watch the photos come directly to me for approval, and then see them uploaded to the site right away!

SnapApp review by Matthew D.
Matthew D.

"Super simple and easy to use, sometimes at the expense of more advanced features."

What do you like best?

Simple interface, very easy to use and to publish content. The customer support/success teams are very responsive and want to help you use the tool often and effectively. Overall a good company to work with.

What do you dislike?

Not as flexible in design and functionality as it could be. Often told by customer success that additional features are "coming soon" or in the next launch revision. Price is simply too high for this fairly simple product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get an evaluation period and use it extensively. Be sure to include all employees that will be involved in using the tool.

Leverage their customer success teams.

Make sure you have the resources to use this tool extensively -- it's expensive and the only way to get a return is to create lots of content.

We are creating new types of content (mainly quizzes and assessments) for our blogs and social media. This is helping us generate leads and drive some social sharing of our content.

SnapApp review by Michael L.
Michael L.

"User-friendly tool for content creation and lead generation"

What do you like best?

SnapApp is becoming a key part of our demand generation strategy. We're always looking for ways to engage new leads, and SnapApp gives us a quick and easy way to create content that resonates with our audience. We use SnapApps as collateral in our email nurture campaigns, post them on our website, share via social media, and incorporate them into our tradeshow campaigns. They're not just a hit with our audience. Because we integrate SnapApp lead data with our marketing automation platform (Marketo) and our CRM (Salesforce), our SnapApp campaigns provide us with critical lead profile and behavior information that helps us target our marketing and sales efforts going forward.

What do you dislike?

It can be tricky keeping up with the changes to the SnapApp interface as they continue to refine the product. But, ultimately, everything's laid out intuitivly, and the new features are always welcome improvements.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The hardest part about using SnapApp is conceptualizing what makes a good SnapApp. Be sure the apps you create are providing people with real value (entertainment, information). Also, think about what information you really want to get out of your leads; don't waste anybody's time asking for data you don't really need.

We needed a quick and easy way to create "early stage" content (quizzes, assessments) for our demand programs, and we needed a way to get more mileage out of the "late stage" content (whitepapers, case studies) we already have. We're always looking for ways to expand our understanding of our leads, so the fact that we can integrate SnapApp lead data with Marketo and Salesforce is huge. So far, the SnapApps we've deployed have helped increase engagement with our nurture programs, increase booth traffic at tradeshows, and qualify leads who otherwise might not have engaged with us. Going forward, I see SnapApp playing a larger and larger role in our marketing mix.

SnapApp review by Emily D.
Emily D.

"SnapApp Makes Marketing Easier"

What do you like best?

I'm a one person team handling many social media platforms and when SnapApp came on board, made my job a whole lot easier. I can now create diversified, custom campaigns without waiting for assets from another department. My turn around time has decreased significantly and I now have successful, recurring campaigns for each of my brands.

What do you dislike?

A coupon function would be extremely helpful. The analytics - while giving the basic information - could be upgraded a bit, especially when it comes to information about individual clicks within the app and outside the app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take SnapApp for a test drive for one specific campaign. Fully utilize the custom options rather than relying on the pre-populated creative. This way you'll be able to see the full power of SnapApp.

SnapApp allows us to quickly create promotions that increase fan engagement on social media with minimal resources.

SnapApp review by Daniel J.
Daniel J.

"Awesome interactive content vendor"

What do you like best?

The customer support was amazing! I'm not the most techy guy, but their CSM team was always helpful, friendly, and went above and beyond.

What do you dislike?

The software isn't as WYSIWYG as it seems, and right-clicks don't do anything, so you'll have to un-learn that as an option. But these are all penthouse problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We were on a time crunch and had to learn how to use SnapApp at the same time we were developing content and figuring out what we want to do. That mistake was our fault.

I'd recommend planning, planning, and planning exactly what you want a campaign to do and look like, then talk to a CSM about what the best option is. With each format, you'll lose and gain certain features, so you just have to make sure you know what you want.

We switched formats halfway through, but once our CSM told us why the new one was better, we were happier. We still lost of a few small features, but overall not a big deal.

We used it for a booth at a trade conference. Response was great and we got a lot of leads!

SnapApp review by Joy M.
Joy M.

"Fun way to engage with customers and site visitors"

What do you like best?

I love that we can customize everything. The world is our oyster when it comes to creating surveys, calculators and interactive infographics. Integration with Marketo is also a huge plus.

What do you dislike?

The new dashboard UI, when creating a new snap is a bit more difficult to get through than the old UI, 2014ish. However customer support is top notch and able to help us get through the pain.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to ask a lot of questions and utilize your rep! Don't be afraid of graphics and keep it simple yet engaging.

We started with SnapApp to see how people would engage with a fun, interactive survey. To our surprise, it out performed and people couldn't get enough. We are now focusing on more ways to keep opportunities alive within other SnapApp creations.

SnapApp review by User in Human Resources
User in Human Resources

"SnapApp is a snap"

What do you like best?

What i liked best about SnapApp was the ability to integrate with our marketing automation tool. The tool itself was great. Once inside the tool the interface was easy to navigate and extremely powerful.

What do you dislike?

The one issue i have is the only one that i have been involved in and know of from our company. The integration had some issues with the API call to our marketing automation tool. It was fixed but i would expect an issue that simple to be fixed before any customer had to experience it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a platform that will help create engaging content SnapApp is for you. I had the pleasure of meeting their team a few times and not only are the smart but they have a great plan to keep SnapApp at the front of the industry.

SnapApp helped us create more engaging content for our customers. We have seen higher times on site and and more engagement with our content.

SnapApp review by Charlotte M.
Charlotte M.

"Above and Beyond Customer Service - Perhaps our new customer service crush!"

What do you like best?

I love that the idea of SnapApp gets us thinking out of the box. It helps us push our creative limits and come up with new ways to communicate our value prop while increasing engagement and making us look more cutting edge.

What do you dislike?

SnapApp does require a few extra resources, I dislike that we haven't had time to properly execute SnapApp to its full potential. Even with the wonderful support and help from our Customer Success Manager, it comes down to our team executing specific things to keep the ball rolling. That is an internal challenge we've faced, but it has nothing to do with SnapApp's abilities or anything that is in their control.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have a primary person who is going to fully engage with SnapApp and the product to make it a full success. SnapApps take time, ideas and resources to develop -- which is fine. Just make sure you carve out and allocate time to it!

Engagement and thinking differently.

Using SnapApp has challenged us to think on a different level and change our perspective, while making emails, blog posts, etc. more fun to click on and engage with. I think it has helped us better walk a mile in our prospects shoes and figure out what they want to see and engage with.

SnapApp review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Unwieldy, but a mostly good idea"

What do you like best?

Somewhat easy to use WYSIWIG editor that looks just as good when you publish each SnapApp. Customer success program is also highly in-depth, with sometimes very much needed ideation assistance.

What do you dislike?

First, the WYSIWIG editor still lacks some very basic features, such as an undo button. SnapApp seems preoccupied with developing new animations and other user-experience tools, which is great, but it remains extremely frustrating to create each SnapApp.

Furthermore, there is little to no mobile integration-- "mobile responsiveness" on each SnapApp means creating a separate SnapApp, basically, for each mobile view.

Third, there is poor UX in general when it comes to finding out how to do things-- I don't want to pick up the phone every time I don't understand how a feature works. Design, of course, really depends on your design team's work; SnapApp, predictably, has rolled out the best SnapApps I've seen, but there are also plenty of other SnapApp customers who are probably more in line with what you can expect if you are a one-person SnapApp creator.

Finally, SnapApps are disabled upon end of subscription, which I suppose makes sense from the business standpoint, but precludes my desire to rely on SnapApp for anything that users will see for the long-term.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep in mind your ability to create and design SnapApps efficiently. The product is an interesting one, but you may be better served by using SnapApp subscription money on something slicker (and that won't expire).

SnapApp has certainly succeeded in making each marketing campaign more interesting and more interactive, which has been good for our brand for the most part. However, we've achieved similar to better results with in-house designed material. SnapApp is quite frankly neither instrumental nor interesting enough to warrant a continued subscription.

SnapApp review by Meredith C.
Meredith C.

"SnapApp review"

What do you like best?

The platform is fairly easy to use and navigate. The SnapApp staff is also very helpful.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the logic is difficult to figure out.

The platform allows for interactive and engaging content. It is more unique than simply sending an email.

SnapApp review by Skyler M.
Skyler M.

"Take Your Content to The Next Level"

What do you like best?

It gives a marketer the ability to quickly build multiple types of interactive content pieces and deploy them for a campaign without the use of a developer or designer.

What do you dislike?

The rules of the system at times can be constricting. You can run a large interactive campaign with it, however when in that campaign, as specific needs arise, you must be cognizant of the limits of the platform and stay within them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SnapApp gave us the ability to pull off our first interactive content campaign. From the success of that campaign, we've been able to show our capabilities as a department to our entire company and have been given the ability to grow from this success.

Depending on what you're trying to do, SnapApp can probably do it. You're not just purchasing a system and then left on your own to figure it out, they have a really good onboarding process and set you up with a customer success manager. When questions or issues come up, they're really good about addressing them quickly and/or putting you in-touch with the right person to solve your issue.

One of the things I most appreciate is their proactive approach for feedback on the platform and areas of improvement. With some companies, the feedback you send just dies in email but with them, it's responded too and forwarded around, and the next thing you know someone is reaching out trying to learn more on how they can improve.

We solved 2 business problems with SnapApp.

The first being our ability to create interactive content & campaigns. Prior to SnapApp we had never attempted an interactive campaign and you can certainly try to build/code these in house, but in the long run, it would take more time and money to build in the levels of interactivity, content types and flexibility that the SnapApp platform gives you.

The second problem was our department size. We are a small department, where we have to plan our projects carefully and we don't have the resources available to give towards building out interactive elements. The platform gave us those resources, and the ability to quickly build content that wouldn't hinder our productivity. Example: A new intern was able to build a 36 question assessment for us with split branching, style it accordingly, all in less than 1 hour.

SnapApp review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Happy customer"

What do you like best?

The product is fantastic, but the employees are committed to the success of their customers.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I don't like is that there is no "maintenance package" to keep the SnapApps that we have live for the next year. We would have to re-up our agreement to keep our current ones live, which means that we get additional SnapApps to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When we first started with SnapApp, we were so concerned with using our SnapApps in a way that would impact revenue and we wound up paralyzing our efforts. My advice is to use them in a strategic way, but don't be stingy with them!

Our SnapApps have helped to increase the education of our customers and position our company as a thought leader in a fun, interactive way. Because of the interactivity, we have seen an improvement in comprehension and retention of branding and messaging.

SnapApp review by Matt S.
Matt S.

"Enables content marketing teams to go from 0-60mph in no time"

What do you like best?

Wide range of interactive content templates that inspire creative thinking as well as accelerate execution. Integration with our marketing automation platform, which lets us (a) improve prospect data capture, and (b) track content asset performance throughout the funnel. It's been very positive for SnapApp content.

What do you dislike?

We need to do some custom work to style the SnapApp outputs, but that's a very acceptable tradeoff for the speed with which we can build and deploy interactive content.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Review the case studies on their web site for excellent examples of how other companies are deploying SnapApps. Ask to hear about SnapApp's roadmap -- they are constantly adding new features, and do listen to their users for ideas and priorities.

SnapApp has helped us improve our speed to market -- we can deploy strong, engaging and shareable content much faster now. Equally, SnapApp allows us to do this at a much lower cost of content production. We have seen a significant increase in our user engagement rates for content including SnapApps, and even for promotional content simply linking to SnapApp interactive content (e.g., a LinkedIn post with a CTA like "Take a quiz to see how your recruiting skills stack up" gets far more engagement than a standard content link). As a result, our use of SnapApp has distinctly improved our conversion rates for lead generation. There is now a lot of internal clamour to use SnapApps as an engagement tool.

SnapApp review by Jessica P.
Jessica P.

"Great tool for Lead Generation"

What do you like best?

Allows you to create fun, BuzzFeed like polls and games to collect names and emails. An effortless way of collecting leads.

What do you dislike?

The design platform can feel limiting, the more code (or if you have a development team) you know the better off you are in terms of creativity.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to convert Social Media users into leads it is a great way to engage them. We also have sponsored Snap Apps where brands can sponsor research or a "game" for added exposure.

Gained a substantial number of leads from the Snap App. Our best performing Snap App collected over 500 leads!

SnapApp review by User in Computer Software

"SnapApp New Release Review Scheduled for Spring 2016"

What do you like best?

I like the flexibility of SnapApp and unique ways of making content consumable. There are a number of different use cases for the product each helpful in developing meaningful, interactive ways to capture audience attention.

What do you dislike?

The templates in the current release are not very creative so you have to be a bit of a designer to develop an application that is attractive. This should be remedied in the next release.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The training materials and one on one sessions with my success manager have been great. The best way to learn the product is to jump in and start working with it. Once you do that it is pretty intuitive.

Providing an interesting way to push content out to a sales team. Using the app to certify sales team after they have reviewed the appropriate product materials and resources.

SnapApp review by Emily P.
Emily P.

"SnapApp Allows for Dialogue On-Demand"

What do you like best?

What I like best about SnapApp is no matter what your content is about, who your content is for, or in which format your content exists, the platform enables you to bring it to life. A static white paper or video monologue can become 2-way conversations no matter the time of day. What's more, becuase of the integration with Marketo and SFDC, you can funnel all of the information provided by customers and prospects through to marketers and sales reps to be smarter, more personalized and more consultative in their efforts.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about the SnapApp platform.

Our main reason for using snapapp was in lead-generating campaigns however we can use SnapApp to fill in gaps in our data, segment our database, enable contacts to self select their interests or even engage internally.

SnapApp review by Ellen W.
Ellen W.

"Content that keeps markets engaged"

What do you like best?

SnapApp is excellent at bringing your content to life. It makes your message more dynamic, and allows marketers to have a really flexible platform to create engaging and lasting pieces.

What do you dislike?

This is not the easiest thing platform to kickoff with. There's definitely a learning curve, and the templates can be limiting. Using a design team is helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't be afraid to play in the product and use your product support to learn more about your options. We were a little afraid of the interface at first and didn't immediately hop into production the way that we could have.

We really wanted to look at quiz development and interactive infographics. Its a great product since the content is both really engaging for customers and prospects.

SnapApp review by Sarah R.
Sarah R.

"More Limited Than Expected"

What do you like best?

Great customer service and support via phone calls when needed.

What do you dislike?

The "creator" is actually kind of hard to use and I wish it was more intuitive and easier to learn.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of their support team. Make sure you really know what you need from the service and what the software actually provides.

Creating visually appealing content that is different than just copy on a webpage. Something responsive that carries our content well.

SnapApp review by Chris S.
Chris S.

"SnapApp - no longer relying on lead-gated PDFs!"

What do you like best?

SnapApp is a great tool to capture leads in a different way. No longer stuck with only generated content leads from a gated form.

What do you dislike?

There are times that API call times can be a bit lengthy, not sure if that is do to our Marketo instance or SnapApp.

We are able to create SnapApps that allow us to generate new leads, nurture existing leads and close hot leads by passing relevant information to our inbound SDR team.

SnapApp review by User in Computer Software

"SnapApp - a great lead gen and content marketing tool! "

What do you like best?

As a demand gen marketer, I love the fact that it can integrate with marketo. It is great to generate leads and the scoring system is very helpful.

What do you dislike?

The builder has been an issue, but they have just released the new express builder and it is great!

Content marketing/lead generation - actually gets people to read our material!

SnapApp review by Administrator in Education Management
Administrator in Education Management

"Snap App ease of use"

What do you like best?

SnappApp has made our marketing efforts more efficient while allowing the marketing to be less reliant on the already busy development team.

What do you dislike?

There a re a few bugs in some of the responsive options and hopefully our team can assist them in making appropriate corrections.

Recommendations to others considering the product

One considering SnapApp understand that you still need to create the content and it can be time consuming however, it is going to make life easier than going to your dev team whenever you need a new form or assessment.

Demand generation efforts as well as lead nurturing efforts. We have realized that SnapApp allows us the freedom to create unique content globally and integrates well with our Marketo Instances

SnapApp review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Overwhelming in a good way"

What do you like best?

The amount of different kinds of content you can create and the amount of uniqueness within each type of content. It's very overwhelming.

What do you dislike?

There is a steep learning curve but the support team is available all day and usually responds within a half hour. I would suggest being able to have someone on your team devoted exclusively to learning SnapApp. It has been difficult to master it in the midst of all of my other projects.

Making our static content more interesting. We feel that video and motion visuals are the best way to create new content for 2016 and even more so, the best way to breathe new life into our existing content.

SnapApp review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

"SnapApp Review"

What do you like best?

It creates sleek-looking quiz that can be used to draw traffic from all over the world. Overall, it is a very useful product.

What do you dislike?

The platform isn't as user friendly as it could be. It also makes things difficult in terms of copy editing. I wish there was a way to click buttons to bold and italicize text instead of having to use HTML.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It creates a fine product but is a bit difficult to use in terms of design and creation.

We have gotten a lot of subscriptions for our newsletters from people who have taken the quiz. It has helped our site gain readership and has drawn traffic to our social media networks.

SnapApp review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Creating assessments to draw customers to our programs based on their needs. "

What do you like best?

The ability to get leads from potential customers. I also really appreciate their customer support, it is extremely helpful.

What do you dislike?

I hate the editing process and how you can only edit in the "box." It is also frustrating to have to use HTML. A lot of the editing/design just is not intuitive or user friendly.

We can find out what kinds of customers are interested in our programs and what their needs are. Huge lead generator as well.

SnapApp review by Katie M.
Katie M.

"Great idea, Poor execution "

What do you like best?

Ability to easily create interactive content- once you get the hang of it

What do you dislike?

Nearly impossible to use in enterprise situations- tons of teams have to get involved- easier to outsource, and it's a hard pickup to learn the software

Recommendations to others considering the product

Works best for small teams

We needed an easy quiz and calculator function at my last job- none really, it didn't work well for us

SnapApp review by User in Computer Software

"Great tool for interactive content."

What do you like best?

Love the flexibility to build interactive content very easily without a web developer.

What do you dislike?

It can be frustrating as the back-end can be very slow and setting up the field integration to Marketo can also be slow.

Being able to successfully build and launch interactive content in a timely manner.

SnapApp review by Steve W.
Steve W.

"SnapApp - easy-to-use and fun"

What do you like best?

Interface allows for anyone, regardless of experience, to easily become a designer. After a quick 45 minute training, I feel like I could create anything.

What do you dislike?

So far, so good. the interface is unique so additional learning required if you're familiar with common design applications.

Easy-to-make interactive content. And the customer service is phenomenal

SnapApp review by Andrea B.
Andrea B.

"Senior Digital Marketing Manager"

What do you like best?

The customer service we have received from Snapapp is top notch, our account manager is truly invested in our success.

What do you dislike?

We have been very happy with Snapapp overall. My only suggestion would be to provide templates on organizing content for the various outputs (quiz, assessment, interactive infogreaphic, etc.)

Would like to keep visitors on our site and engaged with our content. Since implementing Snapapp, we can get assessments on our site in a matter of days instead of months. The ease of use and time to market is my favorite aspect of Snapapp.

SnapApp review by Tracy W.
Tracy W.

"Review of Snap App"

What do you like best?

It allows prospects to become engaged. Set up is simplistic. It give s the audience different perspective than just reviewing or reading content.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike with product. The company works will with resolving issues when they arise.

To boost prospective customer for engagement with company

SnapApp review by Administrator in Consumer Goods
Administrator in Consumer Goods

"SnapApp Review"

What do you like best?

SnapApp provides a very versatile, and helpful staff.

What do you dislike?

The time it takes to set up for contests.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They have a great team that will take care of you!

The ability to create interactive content without breaking the bank. Its an easy interface to use which is an added perk!

SnapApp review by User in Wholesale
User in Wholesale

"Interactive Presentations made easy"

What do you like best?

It was so easy to voice over a powerpoint and send out to the company. I would love to present a business case and bring this software into my new company.

What do you dislike?

There are more features in this software than I have time to figure out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep growing! Thank you!

Being able to give a presentation one time and record it instead of traveling to many offices and giving the presentation many times.

SnapApp review by Shelby B.
Shelby B.

"Really Cool Product"

What do you like best?

It is interactive! Most content is boring

What do you dislike?

We are still a new customer, but nothing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great product, just priced somewhat high.

Interaction. Higher conversion rate

SnapApp review by Executive Sponsor in Venture Capital & Private Equity
Executive Sponsor in Venture Capital & Private Equity

"Not satisfied "

What do you like best?

Can provide some different ways to consume content, but its limited.

What do you dislike?

Tracking and reporting is a miss, customer service wasn't very helpful, and the content we utilized with them was not engaging

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use Ceros

We want to increase the engagement of our content across the board...and we used SnapApp as a test to see if their tools could help us. It didnt and we found another vendor who did.

SnapApp review by Allison B.
Allison B.

"SnapApp Review"

What do you like best?

Everything is laid out clearly. Reliable.

What do you dislike?

Can be difficult to customize backgrounds and templates.

Giving viewers fun experience through taking quizzes. Great way to engaged with audience.

SnapApp review by Administrator in Media Production
Administrator in Media Production

"SnapApp is simple to use"

What do you like best?

SnapApp's interface is easy to use and allows me to customize a variety of content for my specific needs.

What do you dislike?

While SnapApp has so much potential, there are some things I am yearning for that they don't yet have.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use, gets more website traffic

We have been able to increase our traffic, revenue, and engagement through SnapApp.

SnapApp review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

"Snapapp is easy to work with and fun to use"

What do you like best?

Contests because my company does frequent product giveaways and the app makes them fun and easy to execute.

What do you dislike?

The inability to track clicks if I were to share on Instagram.

The apps make it easy to see what are consumes want.

SnapApp review by User in Publishing
User in Publishing

"Definitely useful"

What do you like best?

The ability to construct host sweeps and contests. And host any distributable content on Snapapp.

What do you dislike?

There is a wee bit of a learning curve.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be inventive with it.

Can significantly grow leads and registrations through some of the available tools.

SnapApp review by Internal Consultant in Computer Software
Internal Consultant in Computer Software

"Great interactive tool"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, can be utilized for quizzes, and lead generation. Support team is helpful with implementation.

What do you dislike?

Tough to get pixels to fire within SnapApp....but it is doable.

An interactive tool for web visitors, we’ve utilized it for collecting lead information from prospective clients.

SnapApp review by Administrator in Building Materials
Administrator in Building Materials

"Great interactive tool"

What do you like best?

It gets the audience engaged other then the typical email.

What do you dislike?

Time consuming to build and limited capabilities

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great tool if kept simple, not made to build anything with a ton of logic

Customer engagement. We realized it is easier to get customers engaged through gameification

SnapApp review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Fun tool for building brand awareness"

What do you like best?

Ability to create a quick, fun piece of content. Adds more variety to typical pieces of content distributed to web visitors

What do you dislike?

The lack of backend support to fully enable custom tracking features could be improved.

Creating pieces of content to address pre-evaluation stages

SnapApp review by User in Market Research
User in Market Research

"Promising product."

What do you like best?

I like the variety of SnapApp options, and the ways they can be personalized to the brand.

What do you dislike?

I wish it was a bit more user friendly (ie being able to edit text directly in the text box, and not having to use html to customize text)

We are trying to gain brand recognition and generate leads. It's a different way to try to bring people in.

Learn more about SnapApp

SnapApp Videos

Learning about SnapApp?

* We monitor all SnapApp reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.