SnapEngage

SnapEngage

Without installing any software, your Sales and Support teams can chat with your website visitors while they browse and offer assistance in realtime. Even includes industry 1st "Call Me" feature to incorporate voice and text communication in one bundle.

Work for SnapEngage?

Learning about SnapEngage?

SnapEngage Reviews

Ask SnapEngage a Question
Showing 124 SnapEngage reviews
SnapEngage review by Teri Y.
Teri Y.

"Affordable High Tech Solution"

What do you like best?

My favorite things about SnapEngage, in no particular order are: Great staff that are a joy to work with, highly customizable appearance, encrypted and secure information transfer, highly customizable proactive chat, great value and competitive pricing, nothing to download or install!

What do you dislike?

I wish it was easier to see other employees online, transferring chats can sometimes take more than one try.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend taking full advantage of the trial period and playing around with all features. You will want more than you expected. Also, take full advantage of SnapEngage onboarding your team. It was affordable and really helped us get a great start.

We needed a chat software that was easier to engage with our customers with. We definitely find that our customers are reaching us with more ease and able to get more done in one conversation. We love being able to allow multiple teams to have access because the platform is web-based and able to support more than one widget. We previously had no data on how we were performing. Now we can see in what ways we need to improve our methodolgies.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SnapEngage
SnapEngage review by James M.
James M.

"Great Option for Chats!"

What do you like best?

SnapEngage is a very easy interface. With the added features of being able to customize to your companies needs and system. SnapEngage does a great job with asking questions and help meet the needs of your company and help you get the most out of their service.

What do you dislike?

There are a lot of pluses and they continue to make improvements. There are some nuances that SnapEngage continues to work to improve. The dislike that I have is that it is difficult to easily identify the number of chats per hour that have come in and the number of agents available. They have a new insight, but it can be difficult to navigate or understand completely in a way that matches (number of chats per hour and an average per agent).

We are meeting the need of helping our customers (other businesses) be able to chat with our company without picking up the phone. This allows for them to be able to provide better service to our mutual customers.

What Live Chat solution do you use?

SnapEngage review by Jenny Naja .
Jenny Naja .

"Amazing customer service! "

What do you like best?

I have been working closely with Snap Engage since October 2017. I am the Client Services Director at ESPYR. SnapEngage has been outstanding in their responsiveness to our needs and requests. They are flexible and supportive. They have always provided me responses, even at ungodly hours, because we have 24/7 operations.

What do you dislike?

We would like more integration capability with other software. They have options and will work with you to make it happen, but that was the only challenge we found initially.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get a recording of the implementation webinar. It will help you to retrain staff and educate new hires

We needed a 24/7 HIPAA compliant chat that was also friendly for the agents operating it. SnapEngage offered that and more! It is intuitive, efficient, with metrics that help us to handle our operation in a better way. Also, the implementation was pretty straightforward and we enjoy having the option to use the design suite to change the look and feel as needed, depending on the needs of our clients.

SnapEngage review by Duke R.
Duke R.

"Best Live Chat Software I've Used"

What do you like best?

As a business owner I love that I can setup proactive responses based on rules I set up so I can deliver a more personal message to our website visitors. I also really enjoy the fact that I can see the chat ratings for each of my agents to see where we have room to improve and to see where we excel.

What do you dislike?

SnapEngage has been my favorite LiveChat software that I've used. That being said, I don't like that I have to use a developer to make my chat not appear on pages I use for Google Adwords, FB Ads, and Bing Ads. When it comes to landing pages we want a 1-to-1 attention ratio, however the chat distracts visitors from completing the task we want because they can get the info they want via chat. It would be nice to have rule based setup that I can use to prevent the chat from showing on specific pages. (I'm talking about the red live chat button, i already have the proactive rules setup to prevent them from automatically popping up but the visitors can still click the button to chat)

We are using SnapEngage to connect with more customers. Dealing with an older/disabled demographic, having the livechat give our visitors a chance to get the information they need without picking up the phone or going back and forth via email. In fact, we have gotten quite a few sales for high ticket medical devices using SnapEngage only.

SnapEngage review by Alexander B.
Alexander B.

"Great solution for B2C team"

What do you like best?

SnapEngage is a great solution for companies who are trying to create 24/7 Сustomer Support Team and would like to easily convert conversation with their potential customers into leads and to provide them with personalized support. It's easy to install the chat and customize it in accordance with your need. You can easily get a real-time support from their team in case something went wrong.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more integrations with social media messengers and additional integrations with marketing tools

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great tool for you if you are going to use chat logs to create leads and etc. in your CRM system and if you are going to use chat tool to store numerous conversations with your customers

At the beginning we were looking for a chat-solution which will give us an opportunity to get more leads from our visitors but at the same time it should be easy to use and it should be easily integrated in our business procedures. SnapEngage meets all these criteria.

SnapEngage review by Brianna R.
Brianna R.

"Reliable, User-Friendly Chat Service"

What do you like best?

SnapEngage is so easy to use. When I started working from home as a customer support agent, I didn't really know what I was doing. Thankfully, my company was using SnapEngage, which was very simple to set up and use right away. There are some advanced features and they are adding new features all the time. Customers seem to easily use it and enjoy being able to chat with us live, as opposed to the ticketing system, which can take longer to get responses. It also integrates seamlessly with ZenDesk, our ticketing system, so that we can escalate chats to tickets easily, as well as make sure customers are getting the transcripts sent to them.

What do you dislike?

I have issues with uploading documents, screenshots, etc to send to customers and vice versa, so I usually end up having to open a ticket for anydocuments needed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SnapEngage is a great live chat tool for companies who provide online, live chat support. Customers and support agents find it easy to use. The portal is minimal, but has exactly what you need and where you think it should be. Alerts are consistent and we have experienced very little down time. It also seams well with ZenDesk.

Customers are able to easily contact us and get a live person right away. We can answer questions and solve issues quickly and effectively, and it seems more efficient than phone conversations because I'm able to mult-task much better, as well as send web pages, links, email addresses, etc.

SnapEngage review by Marcie P.
Marcie P.

"Great Sales Chat - Excellent Support, Integrations, and Acquisition Tracking"

What do you like best?

The Salesforce.com integration has been a game-changer for our organization. Being able to count on the chat leads automatically being entered into our CRM and all of the pertinent info about the lead mapping over correctly is a huge convenience.

What do you dislike?

I do wish the chat notifications were more disruptive and lasted longer. Sometimes, if my agents aren't staring at their screen all of the time, it can be easy to miss a chat.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start with the free trial, but expect not to be disappointed. Be prepared to go straight from the trial into using it full-time. I would also recommend providing your own chat buttons because theirs are only okay.

We use SnapEngage to take Sales and Support chats. Being able to chat with leads who have quick questions about our solutions has opened up a new communication channel for sales, and some of our best leads come from chat.

SnapEngage review by User

"Great tool for engage clients that would not otherwise reach out if they had to call "

What do you like best?

Allows clients to feel comfortable while communicating and giving the ability to create report and trust. Allows the screening/qualifying of leads without wasting phone time. Ability for the client to transfer documents through the system.

What do you dislike?

These are more issues with my companies usage of the software. Leads to a lot of wasted time due to log off before gaining contact information. Also distracts reps that are also taking calls. Many prank inquiries due to anonymity. Also times out on slow typers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Helpful product. You need to be a multitasker to really have it be beneficial. It will start a conversation at the worst time and you need to make sure the person does not feel ignored.

Creating leads we would have lost. Not wasting phone time with leads that do not need to be calling. Ability to submit personal information accurately. Knowing what the client is viewing on the website as we are speaking to them allows ability to sell based on interest.

SnapEngage review by Administrator

"SnapEngage -- Great Inexpensive, customizable live chat"

What do you like best?

I like how the team at SnapEngage is very friendly, and I also enjoy how easy the product can be rolled out and customized. We use the tool for a variety of teams on different subdomains, and it's very easy to set up and track metrics.

What do you dislike?

We use the API for reporting, and I get server errors regularly. I've also had issues where their customer support isn't always very on point with my needs. I also have found that the reports may not be completely correct, all the time. This causes headache for me and lots of manual tabulation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SnapEngage is a good tool, but expect unreliability in reporting and the API. We love using SnapEngage, and their team is delightful to work with. I'm not convinced it's the best solution on the market, but you definitely get a tremendous bang for your buck, and good customization to boot.

We're using SnapEngage to support live chat for customers who have technical questions, as well as for our SDR team to help connect with customers on our corporate site. This lets us be in touch more quickly and direct folks to real agents on our side for better service.

SnapEngage review by Consultant

"Intuitive, straight forward and gets the job done!"

What do you like best?

It's easy to use as an agent and easy to manage as an administrator!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I actively dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

From my perspective, the value of their offerings is two fold: it represents an investment in the physical product, and the team behind it.

- Their product fit our needs when we first signed on a few years ago, and they've made numerous innovative updates since then. I've been pleasantly surprised (on several occasions) with some of the ways I'm able to tailor this product to suit our needs.

- I genuinely look forward to my interactions with the SnapEngage team! At the end of the day, they've always delivered when called upon, and I trust them to continue to support (and improve) their product in ways that will help my team go above and beyond for our clients!

Our chat agents help clients who have varying levels of technical questions about our product. SnapEngage offers a visible, easy to use and efficient means of supporting our customers. This has lead to happier customers and better use of our product overall!

SnapEngage review by Hayley G.
Hayley G.

"Fantastic HIPAA Compliant Live Chat Software!"

What do you like best?

SnapEngage has been a great addition to our websites - patients have given us great feedback on being able to schedule and cancel appointments online, verify insurance, etc. we were thrilled to find a chat feature that was HIPAA compliant. It has also been fantastic for physician's referral coordinators who are looking for the most convenient clinic for a patient or who have questions about how which services are offered at which clinics.

What do you dislike?

That only one person can be account admin - would love for multiple people to have access to chat logs, reporting, etc. Also, sometimes desktop notifications or sounds don't work properly when other windows are open or SnapEngage is minimized.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend - the feature is easy to set up and use and has made a huge impact on how we communicate with customers! Feedback from patients, staff, and physicians has been fantastic.

We don't have the ability to offer our patients the option to schedule appointments online - they can fill out a form but we still have to contact them via phone or email to confirm time and date because our EMR system doesn't interface with our website. Being able to chat with a live person (not fill out the form and wait minutes or hours for a reply) has really made a difference in the number of appointments we're converting through the website. It has also been helpful for potential patients with questions about their insurance benefits.

SnapEngage review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Well designed chat client that turns website visitors into leads"

What do you like best?

SnapEngage is a really easy to use solution that we utilize for converting visitors to our website into leads. Configuring the chat to our brand and needs was super simple. We also use proactive chat on key pages which has lead to more engagement with visitors to our site. Overall we are very happy with SnapEngage.

What do you dislike?

Tracking referral data. We are not able to easily keep record of which referring site brought a visitor to our site. Usually, we capture UTM data when someone fills out a form on our site, but we are not able to capture this data when someone initiates a chat on our site. Tracking the source of our leads is a big deal for us and something we can hopefully figure out with SnapEngage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to do a trial run with SnapEngage before purchasing and get as many people in your organization involved as possible so that you can hopefully see the whole picture of everything you will need with the chat client. You don't want to sign up and then realize later that some features may not exist or work as you assumed. Overall we are happy with SnapEngage but are missing a few things that would make this partnership perfect. We highly recommend SnapEngage.

Converting more traffic to our website into leads to hand over to our sales team. SnapEngage is helping our business grow!

SnapEngage review by Administrator

"Stellar Out-of-The-Box Live Chat Solution!"

What do you like best?

I thought the plug and play aspect was seriously too good to be true. But it was easy to setup and implement. We were up and running in less than a day. The trial period was just enough to get in to the swing and our clients jumped at the chance to chat. The ROI was immediate!

What do you dislike?

Since we use Live Chat as our primary support channel, it would be great to have an agent QA piece built in to the app. The survey scores are relative and our team would like to see an internal feedback and scoring system added eventually.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would add that we have an in-house web developer, so we were able to add the necessary code to our site immediately. If you outsource your web development, it may affect how quickly you're up and running.

For many years we used inbound phone as our primary support channel. As our business grew, we were unable to scale the phones. Once we added Live Chat to the mix, our inbound phone support usage dropped to 30% in the first 6 months!

"Excellent Sales Tool"

What do you like best?

In a sales world where people prefer to communicate via text and email, SnapEngage makes it very easy for clients to reach out to us and do business

What do you dislike?

I cant say there are any features we dislike. I look forward to seeing what other technology they continue to add to this platform

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended as a sales tool as well as a customer service tool. It makes knowing your customers easier and better to help the experience. It is also great in that it remembers return customers

We have seen that people like to engage with us during the work day or a quick lunch break. It makes it easy for them to ask questions. It also helps them speed up the sales process by jumping on when they have a few minutes rather than waiting until they can get time to get on a phone call

SnapEngage review by Ryan J.
Ryan J.

"Well built system with great features."

What do you like best?

The system has an intuitive back-end packed with features that are well built, customizable and reliable.

What do you dislike?

As new features are rolled out, SnapEngage sometimes requires that you contact a rep to switch over to the newer version even if there is no cost involved. This is fine, I would just prefer if there was a digital means by which to change to a new feature such as the newer interactive message form designer.

We use SnapEngage in our recruiting web site and landing pages to give possible candidates a more direct connection to a recruiter. this has lead to more hiring opportunities in an industry where timing is critical.

SnapEngage review by Nik L.
Nik L.

"Customer Service Dept Useage"

What do you like best?

Ease of use for all parties- our IT guys, our actual customer service reps, and our management who view the analytics and service reviews. PLUS OUR CUSTOMERS LOVE IT!

What do you dislike?

Had a few snafus with HIPAA application in set up process as well as with integration with our Facebook page, but we worked through them. Every once in a while there are tech issues that catch us by surprise, but we are typically successful in quickly troubleshooting them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

DO IT!

Allowing our clients to reach out customer service department during working hours in chat form via our websites has been a tremendous advantage over the last year

SnapEngage review by Michael J.
Michael J.

"The perfect solution!"

What do you like best?

SnapEngage is very affordable and has many cool features. We can share screens, send or receive documents from customers, direct them to the page they need automatically, see all pertinent information (IP address, location, browser, OS) and more!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing we really dislike. Our chat is the envy of our entire service center!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really learn the product...there is so much it can do!

We can help our clients with more speed and efficiency than the phone. One chat agent can handle 3 customers at a time. It equips us with the ability to assist with technical issues with ease!

SnapEngage review by Logan B.
Logan B.

"Better Customer Service and inbound sales"

What do you like best?

We love that we can intake inbound leads and direct those leads directly to the sales team. Unlike most companies, this is our Number 1 use of Snap Engage. We paid for the extra setup and that was a good choice.

What do you dislike?

I think it is odd that we paid for the extra setup because it is so useful, seems like it should come out of the box when it only took a couple of hours.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try. The team over there works hard to earn and sustain the business.

Quicker engagement with leads and customer service.

SnapEngage review by Administrator

"Functional, Flexible and Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

I like how customisable the platform is, and how easy it is to create a look specific to my company

What do you dislike?

I dislike how hands off the team is in initial setup, I'd love to have a more detailed walk-through upon signing of all of the available features and configuration.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely take the time to walk through all of the features it has, I'm sure there are aspects of it that we are not aware of that would definitely make it a more effective tool for us.

We installed it to grant our customers a way to get in touch with us immediately via the browser, and we find that even as customers lean towards texting, some still want live access to a conversation, and this tool provides that service to our customers.

SnapEngage review by Samantha W.
Samantha W.

"Great Customer Service, Great Product"

What do you like best?

I like that the sales reached out to me, and told me more about the integration between snapengage and Dynamics CRM. If it wasn't for that, I wouldn't have switched. I have contacted them multiple times for different issues, and they are always helpful.

What do you dislike?

The new hub hasn't gone live yet, but I know how it goes. So I won't hold it against them!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it!!! but be patient with setup. There are so many settings.

Multiple chat widgets, lead captures, integration with Dynamics CRM, and online support for our customers.

SnapEngage review by David D.
David D.

"I don't dislike it, it could be better"

What do you like best?

I like that you can easily add automated responses, see chat history, pass chats to colleagues, and see your stats

What do you dislike?

The only info you're given for a prospect is where they're chatting from, it's also not designed specifically to generate sales, which is my job

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're using the chat to generate sales there are other platforms out there that are better, this is fine for support though

I'm setting inbound sales appointments with it.

I can get information from a prospect much faster than via email/contact form

SnapEngage review by Administrator

"Amazing tool, easy to set up and extremely user friendly"

What do you like best?

Besides offering a great product at competitive rates, SnapEngage has an awesome team who provides exceptional customer service. We are very happy to have them as our vendor partner for our chat implementations across various business units of our company.

What do you dislike?

There is not one thing we dislike. There is not one thing we dislike. There is not one thing we dislike. There is not one thing we dislike. There is not one thing we dislike. There is not one thing we dislike. There is not one thing we dislike. There is not one thing we dislike.

We have been successful in engaging with our potential candidates and providers, established an enhanced customer experience, boosted our conversions, and increased efficiency for our teams.

SnapEngage review by David M.
David M.

"Good Tool for Lead Gen/Engagement"

What do you like best?

Reporting is great, helping teams understand their metrics and where to improve. Only notifies agents after the chat has been responded to.

What do you dislike?

The distribution system. It isn't logical - if an agent's chat window pops open for ANY visitor, they are taken out of the round robin. This creates lopsided chat distribution because it is based on VISITS and not ENGAGEMENT.

Capturing leads that are on the fence that wouldn't have otherwise filled out a contact form or left with unanswered questions. Better customer service for current clients.

SnapEngage review by Administrator

"Easy to install and powerful engagements!"

What do you like best?

The time to install and bring to market was out of this world. Simply plug and play instructions and we were chatting with our customers.

What do you dislike?

The reports were a little short coming in the beginning. However over the past year, SnapEngage has stepped up their game in this area.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Stop looking and implement today. There is no better bang for your buck in the industry.

Not all customer's are the same. Not everyone wants to talk to you on the phone. Not everyone has time to talk on the phone. The Chat platform is where many customers are going to get answers. We found this out quickly as it exploded and almost 50% of our traffic now uses chat.

SnapEngage review by Brittany G.
Brittany G.

"Currently on Beta version of SnapEngage and thoroughly enjoying it"

What do you like best?

I like the feature where you can see what the user is typing before they hit send.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how quickly the conversations time out as well as how the prospects do not need to enter in an e-mail address or way of contact before they start chatting.

Solving the business issues of not easily being able to chat with prospects and customers that need support.

SnapEngage review by Michelle R.
Michelle R.

"Great Platform"

What do you like best?

Robust and easy to use. It takes less than 30 min to get an new agent online and answering chats.

What do you dislike?

Wish that it offered call recordings. I love the ability to move into a live call but we will not use this feature if the calls cannot be recorded and stored.

Communication with potential clients who are visiting our websites. The ROI is awesome. My team is able to handle a greater volume of questions compared to email and phones.

SnapEngage review by Dominic L.
Dominic L.

"Affordable, reliable and great support"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. Super easy to get going. User friendly and great customer support. They use thir own product to provide support so I can live chat them with any questions.

What do you dislike?

I really can't think of anything. We've been using them for a few years and never had issues

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try. Very affordable and a gteat support team who can help

Allows us to engage users coming to our hvac website and schedule more appointments.

SnapEngage review by Jason M.
Jason M.

"Great product"

What do you like best?

This has been a phenomenal tool for our clients to have another medium to get in touch with us outside of phone or email.

What do you dislike?

Haven't had any dislikes that we have encountered.

With the way we communicate with each other now, many people don't have time to be on the phone - yet they still need to have someone address their concerns. Having the ability to chat with clients real-time is a huge benefit.

SnapEngage review by Justin C.
Justin C.

"Great chat service and fast response from support"

What do you like best?

I liked how easy it was to set up. We have it connected with Salesforce so that sometimes can be a project already. It was easy to get it connected and the initial implementation was all taken care of by them.

What do you dislike?

We like everything so far. We have had the software now for 2 years and no real issues.

It was great to have the clients in salesforce automatically update based on chatting.

SnapEngage review by Administrator in Telecommunications
Administrator in Telecommunications

"Good Technology, Better Customer Service!"

What do you like best?

Easy Implementation, very good customer service. I can always get a fast answer to my questions through the chat platform.

What do you dislike?

Limitations of the overall chat platform. I have considered exploring other platforms because of some of the limitations / features not available with snapengage.

OPEX of support and repair services. We have been able to see a cost reduction by using CHAT. It is realized through the ability for our agents to handle multiple chat sessions simultaneously, whereas with a standard call center phone call, it is one agent supporting one customer call for the duration of the handle time. This is more efficient.

SnapEngage review by User

"SnapEngage Review - Great Tool"

What do you like best?

It was very easy with Snapengage to get chat set-up on our site and get our team trained. We started small and built up to 14 chat agents. We use HubSpot as well so the integration functionality was helpful.

What do you dislike?

No concerns to mention. The SnapEngage team jumped in and helped with any issues we had.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The tool is the easy part. Having agents trained and engaged is much harder, especially if chat is new to their jobs.

We use chat to engage with potential recruits and sales leads. This is helping us provide faster service while also improving our analytics and visibility.

SnapEngage review by Andrew B.
Andrew B.

"Great functionality with straightforward operation"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, intuitive interface, great customization to perfectly match our website and communication style.

What do you dislike?

Separate widgets needed for multiple teams to get chats directed from specific URLs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely is a great product with an awesome support team.

SnapEngage helps us to immediately communicate with customers and saves many unnecessary phone calls, as well as increases our engagement with customers to improve our service.

SnapEngage review by User in E-Learning
User in E-Learning

"Handy chat tool, great for support"

What do you like best?

SnapEngage is easy to use, and it provides good background information on customers that contributes toward solving support requests.

What do you dislike?

There's a lack of integration (or limited integrations) with other support tools we use, preventing seamless use across all tools, which can be frustrating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SnapEngage is an easy to use tool (for support and customers), and seems like it would be great for teams of all sizes. Integrations are still somewhat limited, but SE seems committed to growing the service, so it's still a good solution for chat support.

SnapEngage has become our single chat program for support needs, and has become a very popular support channel with customers (which means happier customers).

SnapEngage review by Gisele G.
Gisele G.

"Using SnapEngage increased my sales and decreased support calls"

What do you like best?

When someone is on my website and has a question, they can click a button on the side of the webpage and talk to me right away. They don't have to click a menu button to get the contact form, send me an email or pickup the phone.

What do you dislike?

I wish the disconnect time was longer than 60 minutes. That's really the only thing that I don't like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Practice a few times before going live. Also, don't set the number of active chats to anything too high in the beginning. The worst thing that can happen is many people want to chat and you can't handle the multitasking at that level. Quality before Quantity.

Customer service, sales and tech support have been looked after much better. If people have a question when on a web page, they just click a button and when in chat, I can see what page they are on and direct them to another page for what they are looking for. For support, I can answer their questions immediately, so they don't have to waste time emailing me or calling me. For sales, if someone isn't sure about something, the chat box pops in after 5 minutes asking if they need help. I'm not a fan of popups, but after 5 minutes, someone has either stepped away from the computer or are really reading all the content, which then I want to engage the person.

SnapEngage review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"SnapEngage: Oh Snap!"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to use. It allows me to communicate with customers quickly and easily. It’s easy to learn, easy to teach, and lovely to use.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is that occasionally the SalesForce integration doesn’t always link up the way I want it to

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give it a trial run if you need chat software. They are super easy to work with and super easy to use

We see quite a few benefits of using it. It allows us to talk to customers in real time,, which is lovely.

SnapEngage review by Stephen L.
Stephen L.

"Best Live Chat Software I've Used"

What do you like best?

My favorite part of of Snapengage is how fluid they make the proactive chat process. Since no click is needed to initiate a chat session we engage our customers more frequently. To provide a concrete example: I had tried two other live chat providers which had less effective proactive chat features. We went from an average of 4 chats per day to 45 chats per day. As you can imagine the end result of this increase we significantly more revenue. Today Snapengage is the most important piece of technology in our infrastructure, (second only to our E-commerce platform). One last thing I do want to mention is that the product is in ongoing development. This means new features are being released on a frequent basis. From my perspective that's important because I think it should be a primary for SaaS software providers.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike about snapengage is that every once in a while my customers experience an annoying issue where their space bar does not work. Other than this minor bug which appears very infrequently, and may not be the fault of Snapengage but other technological conflicts, I have had nothing else that I dislike in the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try to put yourselves in the customers shoes when you are evaluating live chat software.

Since we are a small retailer most new visitors to our site have never heard of us. Having Snapengage helps us to reduce friction by showing that there are great people on the other side of this website willing to help them solve their problems.

SnapEngage review by Kristen F.
Kristen F.

"Switched to SnapEngage from LivePerson and Have Been Very Happy"

What do you like best?

We worked with LivePerson for about three years, but had become disappointed with their reporting features once they switch to a new online platform. SnapEngage was a refreshing change. The chat box is very sleek and the ability to match it to our brand was great. The backend, both the agent view and the administration features, is very usable and gives us all the data we need. I would like to see some integration with Google Analytics, but it sounds like that could be in the works at some point in the future. I highly recommend testing this application out for your website. I think you'll be very happy with it.

What do you dislike?

I wish that this system integrated with Google Analytics. It would help us better put value to our paid marketing campaigns.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give the trial a chance.

We're realizing that our website could use better organization. We get a lot of questions for items that are on the website, which means that folks are able to find what they are looking for as easily as we thought. We also get a lot of chats from customers asking for support. We'll be integrating this into our support team at some point in the future.

SnapEngage review by Daniel N.
Daniel N.

"Easy to use and higly effective live chat tool"

What do you like best?

Takes two-three hours to ramp up a new admin and less than 30 mins to ramp up a new agents. Easy to deploy and extremely easy to use. Great proactive triggering options. Good integration options.

What do you dislike?

Needs more work on the analytical side, missing some highend features.

Inbound sales and customer support on our websites

SnapEngage review by Himanshu S.
Himanshu S.

"Uncluttered and easy to use"

What do you like best?

SnapEngage is definitely an interesting option. Compared to tools like Zopim and Olark, they are missing an analytics function combined with a possibility to manually start a chat.

Its strengths are definitely ease of use and their very efficient web client that gives easy access to all the important functionalities.

What do you dislike?

Intro texts can't be customized. Should have more options.

Also Cannot be started manually, which is a drawback

Recommendations to others considering the product

Uncluttered and easy to use. If you can do without live analytics go for it!

The chat window can be moved around and looks great. Chat agents can use their photo to make the chat more personal. Offers a call-back feature.

SnapEngage review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Super Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

I love how Snap Engage pops up on our customers' computers so they can chat easily and feel welcomed. Snap Engage also has features that make responding to customers faster and easier.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all! We are really happy with the snap engage service

Customers often want to ask a quick questions without needing to wait for an email response or pickup the phone. It works easier for the agents to because they resolve the issue immediately, instead of waiting for a customer to respond to their emails as well.

"Reliable, feature-rich chat"

What do you like best?

We have been using SnapEngage for a couple years now and we have had zero issues. The analytics available really help in identifying user issues and agent coverage.

What do you dislike?

Our agents were running into a problem where multiple reps are trying to answer a customer at the same time, but we are not realizing that the chat is being attended by another rep until one of us finishes typing our response and it kicks the other person out.

It helps us assist customers at key points of the conversion path.

SnapEngage review by Mike H.
Mike H.

"Snapengage"

What do you like best?

The ability to setup multiple widgets for different countries

What do you dislike?

I would say it's quite basic, and I would like to be able to use Zapier to automate certain actions of the back of the chats.

We wanted to be able to answer our customers enquiries quickly, efficiently, and most importantly immediately. We didn't want the customer to have to wait for an answer like they would with email, we wanted to be able to get the answer to their question quickly. Snapengage is enabling us to do that.

SnapEngage review by Wendy K.
Wendy K.

"One of the BEST products!!!"

What do you like best?

There are many aspects of SnapEngage that I like.

1 - It is easy to use and navigate. At the end of every chat the chatter is given the opportunity to rate me and this gives me immediate feedback from customers and potential customers.

-- You can even attach files to send to the chatter.

2 - At the very beginning of the chat they tell you where the chatter is chatting from and also shows you a map with a pointer at where your chatter is, e.g., New York City, New York.

3 - SnapEngage is very easy to customize with only a few simple steps. You can even set the type of sound for different types of alerts.

4 - Their customer service is beyond reproach when I have had issues or problems using the system.

5 - I love the Stats summary on the home page. It tells me the average response time, the average length of chats, the total chats and the average customer satisfaction score. It also tells me if the scores when up from the previous day or down. You gotta love it!

-- Also, after a chat is closed a transcript is sent to my email, so I have it for future reference if needed.

6 - Every Monday I receive a weekly summing of the number of online chats, number of offline/emails, the number of answered chats and the number of missed chats. Don't forget to put your chat on pause when you leave your computer. The report is more detailed and you have to see it to appreciate the amount of informational data they give you.

7 - Since the software does not reside on your computer, you can turn it on anywhere. In the office, in your home office and while on a business trip.

What do you dislike?

1 - I would like the calendar to stay on longer. Sometimes I forget to look at it right away as I am in a hurry to respond to the chat.

SnapEngage is really a great system and I can't say enough good things about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You have got to try SnapEngage. You won't be able to let go of it after trying SnapEngage. It's just too darn useful.

1 - Because SnapEngage is available from any computer, I don't have to be in my office to service customers and answer their questions. Immediate response to customers versus back and forth emails, is much more efficient and sometimes is the difference between getting the order or not getting the order.

2 - When I go on business trips, I can still stay in communication with my customers.

SnapEngage review by Esther C.
Esther C.

"Great software & support"

What do you like best?

Easy to use & set up. Good reporting & analytics.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I'm very happy with the tool.

Helps us offer chat for our marketing prospects & existing clients. Offers an easy option for people to contact without having to fill out a form or make a phone call.

SnapEngage review by Ashley W.
Ashley W.

"Snap+Engage=Success"

What do you like best?

I love the way it allows me to interact with both current and prospective customers. Using SnapEngage has provided the opportunity to immediately connect with potential customers that may not have otherwise reached out to me or me to them. It has also allowed me to serve current customers in a timely manner. Love the ability to attach files in to the message.

What do you dislike?

Can't think of anything I really dislike about the platform. I don't like the hour-long time out but am sure that is a setting that I can adjust.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Work with support at SnapEngage to make sure you are using the platform to its full functionality. In doing so, I can almost guarantee that you will see results within the first 30 days, if not sooner. My management team was skeptical of trying the platform but said we could give it a go for a year and if I closed one customer as a result, it would be worth it. After about 3 months, I have closed 4 customers with a handful of new potentials in the pipeline.

If you are local to Boulder, CO, be sure to ask about the local discount!

Capturing new business from prospects that seek out my company. Since my company has implemented SnapEngage, I have on-boarded 4 new customers and am in the process of working with a handful of new potentials. It has easily paid for itself thousands of times over.

SnapEngage review by Heidi B.
Heidi B.

"SnapEngage Chat helped us improve our customer contact"

What do you like best?

The proactive chat has helped us reach out to customers who might be ready to log off our website before completing a purchase. It's also a super easy way for our customers to send us an email during our off-hours. Our customers like the quick point of contact, and we're able to reach more customers with personal communication. My team likes the convenience of shortcuts and the "go to" function. Snap Engage has excellent customer service -- a huge plus!

What do you dislike?

It doesn't always work well in Internet Explorer. I miss being able to put my team in tiers like I used to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't hesitate to use chat to reach out to SnapEngage staff -- they are amazing!

We're able to answer quick questions for our customers who don't want to spend too much time on the website and definitely don't want to take the time to call.

SnapEngage review by Administrator

"Simple to Use and Set Up"

What do you like best?

The chat function was very easy to set up and was quickly in place for the organization to use. My staff was able to understand the concept of chat and how to use it. The support from SnapEngage is great, they quickly respond with answers and always follow up if needed.

What do you dislike?

At this time I have not found anything that I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This application was super easy to set up, train and start using.

Customer service communication channel through our website.

SnapEngage review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Simple, powerful chat"

What do you like best?

I've implemented SnapEngage at a couple of businesses and it's just deadpan simple. Its integration with CRM and marketing automation helps unite the customer experience and overall, it's a big win for customers who just want an easy way to get answers fast.

What do you dislike?

Wish they'd provide free onboarding for teams so we could have rolled this out a lot faster than we did.

Customer experience is a win, reducing our inbound call center volume and getting customers answers faster.

SnapEngage review by Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.

"SnapEngage Review"

What do you like best?

I like the live time chat feature. It's helpful to us as a company and to our customers to get fast, real time responses from actual humans.

What do you dislike?

I think the overall dashboard needs to be updated. It looks outdated and not extremely user friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend SnapEngage to others.

We use the chat feature and help solve our customers questions/concerns in real time with the chat feature. I've noticed that a lot of customers prefer chatting with us rather than having to call in every time they have a question.

SnapEngage review by Paul N.
Paul N.

"Overall a Very Useful Tool with a Few Area to Grow In"

What do you like best?

Snapengage has a great, useful layout. It keeps current chats front and center but allows you to easily access past chats and contact from other representatives. It has great Salesforce integration, and when I requested a small change to how it works, they added the feature in a timely manner. Very responsive team.

What do you dislike?

While the layout is great, the design is starting to feel a bit dated and clunky. Also, they still use shockwave which is about to be/is already deprecated. They need to seriously think about a rewrite.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a reliable chat client with a great team behind it, I would definitely recommend this product.

We use Snapengage for all of our chat communication with our customers. Overall it has been extremely reliable and a necessity for us to get our work done as efficiently as possible.

Learning about SnapEngage?

* We monitor all SnapEngage reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.