SnapEngage

SnapEngage

Without installing any software, your Sales and Support teams can chat with your website visitors while they browse and offer assistance in realtime. Even includes industry 1st "Call Me" feature to incorporate voice and text communication in one bundle.

Work for SnapEngage?

Learning about SnapEngage?

SnapEngage Reviews

Ask SnapEngage a Question
Showing 121 SnapEngage reviews
SnapEngage review by <span>Teri Y.</span>
Teri Y.

Affordable High Tech Solution

What do you like best?

My favorite things about SnapEngage, in no particular order are: Great staff that are a joy to work with, highly customizable appearance, encrypted and secure information transfer, highly customizable proactive chat, great value and competitive pricing, nothing to download or install!

What do you dislike?

I wish it was easier to see other employees online, transferring chats can sometimes take more than one try.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend taking full advantage of the trial period and playing around with all features. You will want more than you expected. Also, take full advantage of SnapEngage onboarding your team. It was affordable and really helped us get a great start.

We needed a chat software that was easier to engage with our customers with. We definitely find that our customers are reaching us with more ease and able to get more done in one conversation. We love being able to allow multiple teams to have access because the platform is web-based and able to support more than one widget. We previously had no data on how we were performing. Now we can see in what ways we need to improve our methodolgies.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SnapEngage
SnapEngage review by <span>Hayley G.</span>
Hayley G.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Fantastic HIPAA Compliant Live Chat Software!

What do you like best?

SnapEngage has been a great addition to our websites - patients have given us great feedback on being able to schedule and cancel appointments online, verify insurance, etc. we were thrilled to find a chat feature that was HIPAA compliant. It has also been fantastic for physician's referral coordinators who are looking for the most convenient clinic for a patient or who have questions about how which services are offered at which clinics.

What do you dislike?

That only one person can be account admin - would love for multiple people to have access to chat logs, reporting, etc. Also, sometimes desktop notifications or sounds don't work properly when other windows are open or SnapEngage is minimized.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend - the feature is easy to set up and use and has made a huge impact on how we communicate with customers! Feedback from patients, staff, and physicians has been fantastic.

We don't have the ability to offer our patients the option to schedule appointments online - they can fill out a form but we still have to contact them via phone or email to confirm time and date because our EMR system doesn't interface with our website. Being able to chat with a live person (not fill out the form and wait minutes or hours for a reply) has really made a difference in the number of appointments we're converting through the website. It has also been helpful for potential patients with questions about their insurance benefits.

What Live Chat solution do you use?

SnapEngage review by <span>Jenny Naja .</span>
Jenny Naja .

Amazing customer service!

What do you like best?

I have been working closely with Snap Engage since October 2017. I am the Client Services Director at ESPYR. SnapEngage has been outstanding in their responsiveness to our needs and requests. They are flexible and supportive. They have always provided me responses, even at ungodly hours, because we have 24/7 operations.

What do you dislike?

We would like more integration capability with other software. They have options and will work with you to make it happen, but that was the only challenge we found initially.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get a recording of the implementation webinar. It will help you to retrain staff and educate new hires

We needed a 24/7 HIPAA compliant chat that was also friendly for the agents operating it. SnapEngage offered that and more! It is intuitive, efficient, with metrics that help us to handle our operation in a better way. Also, the implementation was pretty straightforward and we enjoy having the option to use the design suite to change the look and feel as needed, depending on the needs of our clients.

SnapEngage review by <span>Duke R.</span>
Duke R.

Best Live Chat Software I've Used

What do you like best?

As a business owner I love that I can setup proactive responses based on rules I set up so I can deliver a more personal message to our website visitors. I also really enjoy the fact that I can see the chat ratings for each of my agents to see where we have room to improve and to see where we excel.

What do you dislike?

SnapEngage has been my favorite LiveChat software that I've used. That being said, I don't like that I have to use a developer to make my chat not appear on pages I use for Google Adwords, FB Ads, and Bing Ads. When it comes to landing pages we want a 1-to-1 attention ratio, however the chat distracts visitors from completing the task we want because they can get the info they want via chat. It would be nice to have rule based setup that I can use to prevent the chat from showing on specific pages. (I'm talking about the red live chat button, i already have the proactive rules setup to prevent them from automatically popping up but the visitors can still click the button to chat)

We are using SnapEngage to connect with more customers. Dealing with an older/disabled demographic, having the livechat give our visitors a chance to get the information they need without picking up the phone or going back and forth via email. In fact, we have gotten quite a few sales for high ticket medical devices using SnapEngage only.

SnapEngage review by <span>Brianna R.</span>
Brianna R.

Reliable, User-Friendly Chat Service

What do you like best?

SnapEngage is so easy to use. When I started working from home as a customer support agent, I didn't really know what I was doing. Thankfully, my company was using SnapEngage, which was very simple to set up and use right away. There are some advanced features and they are adding new features all the time. Customers seem to easily use it and enjoy being able to chat with us live, as opposed to the ticketing system, which can take longer to get responses. It also integrates seamlessly with ZenDesk, our ticketing system, so that we can escalate chats to tickets easily, as well as make sure customers are getting the transcripts sent to them.

What do you dislike?

I have issues with uploading documents, screenshots, etc to send to customers and vice versa, so I usually end up having to open a ticket for anydocuments needed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SnapEngage is a great live chat tool for companies who provide online, live chat support. Customers and support agents find it easy to use. The portal is minimal, but has exactly what you need and where you think it should be. Alerts are consistent and we have experienced very little down time. It also seams well with ZenDesk.

Customers are able to easily contact us and get a live person right away. We can answer questions and solve issues quickly and effectively, and it seems more efficient than phone conversations because I'm able to mult-task much better, as well as send web pages, links, email addresses, etc.

SnapEngage review by <span>Marcie P.</span>
Marcie P.

Great Sales Chat - Excellent Support, Integrations, and Acquisition Tracking

What do you like best?

The Salesforce.com integration has been a game-changer for our organization. Being able to count on the chat leads automatically being entered into our CRM and all of the pertinent info about the lead mapping over correctly is a huge convenience.

What do you dislike?

I do wish the chat notifications were more disruptive and lasted longer. Sometimes, if my agents aren't staring at their screen all of the time, it can be easy to miss a chat.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start with the free trial, but expect not to be disappointed. Be prepared to go straight from the trial into using it full-time. I would also recommend providing your own chat buttons because theirs are only okay.

We use SnapEngage to take Sales and Support chats. Being able to chat with leads who have quick questions about our solutions has opened up a new communication channel for sales, and some of our best leads come from chat.

Learn more about SnapEngage

SnapEngage Downloads

Learning about SnapEngage?

* We monitor all SnapEngage reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.