SnapLogic is the leader in self-service integration. The company’s Enterprise Integration Cloud makes it fast and easy to connect applications, data, APIs, and things.
Hundreds of Global 2000 customers — including Adobe, AstraZeneca, Box, GameStop, Verizon, and Wendy’s — rely on SnapLogic to automate business processes, accelerate analytics, and drive digital transformation.
SnapLogic was founded by data industry veteran Gaurav Dhillon and is backed by blue-chip investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Capital One, Ignition Partners, Microsoft, Triangle Peak Partners, and Vitruvian Partners. For a free trial, please visit www.snaplogic.com/free-trial
SnapLogic is a fast, multi-point and modern integration platform as a service (iPaaS). Delivered as an elastic, multi-tenant cloud service, with SnapLogic customers can easily connect cloud and on-premises data, applications and APIs and accelerate business agility. Unlike legacy integration tools, SnapLogic is designed to be a single platform that can handle multiple styles of integration. Event-based real-time integration, big data integration, cloud to cloud, cloud to ground and/or hybrid integration use cases are supported. Here are 7 specific differences of the SnapLogic iPaaS:
1. It is built to handle structured and unstructured data
2. It is built to handle streaming and batch app and data integration requirements
3. It goes beyond point-to-point integration
4. It is built for hybrid integration use cases
5. It is a multi-tenant, software-defined cloud service
6. It is built to scale out elastically
7. The UX is designed for citizen integrators