Snappa

Snappa is a graphic design tool for digital marketers and small businesses that create highly engaging images without the help of a graphic designer.

Work for Snappa?

Learning about Snappa?

Snappa Reviews

Request More Information
Showing 16 Snappa reviews
Snappa review by <span>Adam W.</span>
Adam W.

Very good, does what it needs to do.

What do you like best?

Preferred the UI to that of canva when they started getting a bit too arty with it all.

Liked the simplicity and especially preferred a few months ago for making more professional / B2B type images. The edit options just made it easier to do quick things quicker.

What do you dislike?

HATE that you can't save designs on the freemium.

Though, that said, it made me convert, but then it has to work extra hard to keep me, since that's a default on other free options.

Haven't seen as much product development in areas that I would have liked as much, nothing really new that wasn't there on launch that makes me think this is growing, iterating or improving - that said, it's pretty damn good if this is what you need anyway. Conversely though, Canva and others are adding quickly (sometimes stuff I don't need) but their templates have sucked me back over. Again, speed.

Social media pictures, graphics, light image editing for background images, placeholders, etc.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Snappa
Snappa review by <span>Keiko Z.</span>
Keiko Z.

My Go-To Tool For Social Media Imagery

What do you like best?

I love that Snappa comes pre-loaded with every possible set of dimensions for every major social media platform — and keeps them updated. The templates also give me a ton of flexibility in being able to create messaging for a wide variety of clients and industries.

What do you dislike?

I'm not a fan of how images uploaded by the user are managed; it's too disorganized for me. If I could group my uploaded images by folder, it would make searching for imagery that much faster and easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great value for the feature set and ease of use.

Snappa saves me time and energy while still allowing me to flex my creative muscle. I can create visual content for my clients and myself faster and smarter.

What Vector Graphics solution do you use?

Snappa review by <span>James S.</span>
James S.

Great product, personal service, affordable price

What do you like best?

I am able to quickly and easily create quality graphics without being a graphic design wizard. Their support is palso very responsive and helpful. The cost has allowed me to direct more of my non-infinate capital into other front-end areas.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything fundamental I dislike about Snappa. Maybe provide an option for plain colour borders. When I try to create one with the option available I inevitably muck it up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're a new business you can spend big chunks of your capital on design programs or designers. The thing is, in most cases it's misdirected spend. Snappa frees up that capital for more important uses i.e. the front end.

I started Trimly.com.au to test the market i.e. learn more about my product and market on a shoe-string budget. Without Snappa I would not have been able to create half the graphics on my website or social media platforms. More comprehensive graphic design programs scare me, nor do I have the time to fiddle with them. Importantly, It has been a cost effective way to put together quality graphics quickly and easily. The Snappa team have also been very responsive in my requests for assistance and feedback.

Snappa review by <span>Dave B.</span>
Dave B.

Easy to use, great looking results

What do you like best?

Snappa is very easy to use and has a lot of great features. The developers are updating it all the time and coming out with new tools and add-ons. They really seem to take customer feedback into account when updating.

What do you dislike?

The stock photos they give you can be good, but you have to search through a lot of mediocre options first. For the price of the software, it kind of makes sense that you would only be able to use free stock photos. The image search could be a little better. Still, there's the option to upload your own photos, so you're not just limited to what Snappa provides.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Snappa is a great tool to use for image creation. It has a lot of tools and features and they are constantly updating it based on user feedback. At least once a month, I receive an email from the creator detailing the new updates and what they are working on at the moment. I signed up for the service while it was still in beta mode, and was able to get locked into the Pro Subscription for a really low price, >$10/month. For the amount that I use Snappa, that was a steal. I believe that even at it's current price, $10/month for a Pro account as of this review, it is worth it. There is a free option, but if you can only download or share 5 creations a month. If you're unsure, I'd recommend trying the Free option first.

I use Snappa to create a lot of social media images. Mostly, I use it for blogs, as the templates they provide work very well. They have a lot of pre-made templates that are good for inspiration, ideas, and starting points to create your own.

Snappa review by <span>Germán Andrés C.</span>
Germán Andrés C.

Beautiful graphic pieces made in the easy way for non-designers

What do you like best?

It's a great tool for non-designers. If you need an easy way of designing great graphic pieces for social media, email marketing and websites this tool can help you a lot. It has predefined sizes for every social network and even you can resize a design you made if you need it for a different social network.

The photo library is huge and all the elements are free for personal and commercial use.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing bad about the tool. Really the prices are affordable and you can get very good results.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This tool can help you to get beautiful and professional looking graphic pieces, but you must have a concrete goal in your publications.

If you need graphic pieces and you don't have a graphic designer available, this tool can get you out of trouble.

Snappa review by User

Creates images for different social networks quickly and easily

What do you like best?

Once I posted an image of people in my company at a conference, and Twitter cropped the image so only their torsos showed! How awful. This tool knows the right sizes for different social media sites (e.g. Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn) and creating new images is easy. I also have Creative Suite on my computer (photoshop, adobe illustrator) but I use this tool instead for quick social post images. Love it.

What do you dislike?

You have to explicitly save each image, sometimes I navigate away from a tab and the image isn't saved.

There's no align feature (where you select a couple of items in the view and can line them all up). When moving items around in the "canvas" it will show you which things line up with which other things...so it's good, but this pairwise view gets tedious for multiple items.

Recommendations to others considering the product

try it!

Make our company's social posts more vivid with snappy images and make my life easier by helping me create them faster.

Learning about Snappa?

* We monitor all Snappa reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.