Snovio

4.0

Snovio helps to find email addresses, connections and other personal information such as company a person works for, job position, role in company.

Work for Snovio?

Learning about Snovio?

Snovio Reviews

Ask Snovio a Question
Showing 24 Snovio reviews
Snovio review by Yuriy V.
Yuriy V.

"Best drip campaigns tool"

What do you like best?

1. For me, the most helpful tool within Snov.io is drip campaigns. It’s really great to have the emails sent automatically without my particular participation. What I adore most of all, is their drag-and-drop campaign builder. I can set the triggers to my liking as there are some options.

2. The tool offers statistics when the email campaign is already sent. So, I’m always aware of how well my campaign performs.

3. The platform provides a nice Email Tracker browser extension. It displays how many times the sent email was opened by the recipient and the link inside the email was clicked. It doesn't go as a necessary part of your account. You can use the email tracker for your personal needs as well.

What do you dislike?

There’s one thing I miss for now: scheduling. Within drip campaigns, one can set delays. But if I could schedule my emails, I would be much happier. Hope to see this feature soon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I’d love to recommend it to everyone within email marketing and others who are still not taking advantage of it. It’s really worth trying. Snov.io is always at hand, you can reach it from anywhere in the world, and send automated emails within the blink of an eye.

Snovio saves the time on sending emails. Manual sending takes too much time. When I started using Snov.io drip campaigns, I realized how quick this process can be.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Snovio
Snovio review by Ivan B.
Ivan B.

"An amazing lead generation tool"

What do you like best?

The platform is pretty simple and helps me reach people I really need. I like the way it is developed: Chrome browser extension is really great and performs search on the go. I don’t have to leave the page and switch to software or another tab, the Finder works on any page. Also, I like drip campaigns because thanks to this tool I can save my time: the emails are sent automatically when the recipient performs trigger action.

What do you dislike?

What is of great importance to me is CRM integrations. It would be great if this feature was added.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to increase your leads’ base, or you are using social media, you’d better try Snov.io. Well-developed browser extensions, everything works amazingly. Within Snov.io you can find all the tools to help you find leads and get in contact with them.

I use Snovio to get in contact with numerous experts from the professional social network. And now I see that this platform performs better than others.

What Other Email solution do you use?

Snovio review by Pavel P.
Pavel P.

"Nice browser extensions"

What do you like best?

So many good words that I can write, I even don’t know where to start. I love the extensions they offer. They are really convenient and I don’t have to switch to other tabs or windows.

I love their email tracker. Why? It seems the developers were reading my mind when creating this tool. Most of email trackers add something like “Sent with bla-bla-bla email tracker”. I hate this. Why should my clients think I’m watching them like Big Brother? There’s no need in this.

Other tools are easy to use and I simply have all-in-one tool: finder, verifier, drip campaign, and email tracker. What else do you need? Well, there are some things to be added, but later about them.

What do you dislike?

I’d rather call this not a drawback but a suggestion. It would be great if Snov.io had teamwork feature. That would be much more convenient for me and my team than sharing one account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommended to everyone in email marketing. Saves time and money, copes with its duties quickly.

The extensions they offer are really great. With their help, I can perform all the necessary actions here and now.

Snovio review by Sergey A.
Sergey A.

"The best tool I've ever tried"

What do you like best?

Email finder is very useful and works very fast. It helps me to build my network and set up new business connections. I'm delighted with the drip campaign feature which allows me to send automated emails to my potential customers. It works flawlessly. The technology checker, by the way, helps me to see the technologies behind the web-sites. I like that I can scrape the emails from any web-site and then verify them and check to which prospects I can write or send the campaign.

What do you dislike?

I'm not very comfortable with Gmail limits which don't allow me to send more than 400 emails a day. SMTP would be much more appreciated in this case.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a tool which will give you an opportunity to find emails and set triggered campaigns to targeted audience it will be a right choice. Also you can try it for free and see for yourself that it's useful and very easy to use.

I'm using Snovio to find new leads for my personal usage. I'm currently looking for new opportunities and targeting people whom I will be able to help with their tasks, some routine work they are facing daily. I love the Bulk Domain Search tool as it gives me a lot of results from various domains. I realized that with the help of the tools that are provided by Snovio I can reach a lot of goals with it's help.

Snovio review by Daniil K.
Daniil K.

"A must-have automation tool for email marketing"

What do you like best?

I like snov.io for their tools-set. They’ve got everything you need for email marketing and much cheaper in comparison with other tools (which often don’t give all the features).

The best thing is drip campaigns. The drag-and-drop system is really easy and works well. I love the interface. And surely, the statistics is the thing that every marketer needs and Snov.io provides you with it. That’s really cool!

Recommended to everyone.

What do you dislike?

So far, so good. Anyway, there’s no limit to perfection and I think it would be amazing if they added CRM integration. That’s what I really need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A nice affordable email marketing automation tool which has all the necessary tools under one roof.

From the very beginning, I used it as an email search tool only. But then realized how amazing drip campaigns are. Email marketing doesn’t seem to be so time-consuming as I thought earlier.

Snovio review by Dariyka S.
Dariyka S.

"The best app I have found this year!"

What do you like best?

Snovio is just the best app for finding emails and running email campaigns. It develops very fast - almost every week there is something new and cool they add for your convenience.

Just like a magic box of candies - each time you think, it's empty, and you have taken all from it - there is still something more!

What do you dislike?

Can't really find anything to dislike. As for me - Snovio has no drawbacks. For sure there is always a place to grow - but they are dealing with challenges with elegance and passion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Snoviois still developing, so there is much more to expect in future. The level of support is just incredible -I have asked if there is some option - and it was not present, but they added it in just a couple of days!

They really put their hearts in this app.

Short and "narrow" email campaigns, searching for emails, getting analytics, tracking the emails in my Inbox, finding new partners for our business

Snovio review by Kunal P.
Kunal P.

"Anyone who is into sales and marketing should try it ones"

What do you like best?

The best thing I like about Snovio is what it is known for finding business emails and position of the person at the organization.

What do you dislike?

Me being in marketing take the help of Snovio every time and I keep on running out tokens.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for something that benefits you in hunting down your desired demography or if you into some typical sales and marketing and you think connecting with your desired demography or prospects through direct emails works for you, then I would definitely recommend Snovio as it would help you find the right person to contact at your B2B or B2C prospective organization giving you the correct details of the person to contact.

Being in sales and marketing you keep on hunting for new business and connections, so you always need to expand your connections, Snovio has helped me find the correct business emails and right people to email.

Snovio review by Вика  .
Вика .

"Great Chrome extensions"

What do you like best?

What is really of great importance is the quick workflow. Thanks to Snovio browser extensions work really flows. One doesn’t have to switch between endless platforms and tabs or, what is even worse, software.

Find emails? Not a problem, click the Email Finder extension icon. Got to send an email to a person right away? You are welcome, right from the extension. Need to verify emails? Just a second.

Of course, all these tools are available as a web application, which makes it accessible from anywhere.

What do you dislike?

Everything’s great. Haven’t seen any cons yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just give it a try. To convince you, they offer a freemium! That’s great for you to see if the tool is really worth paying.

The platform helps me reach people in just a few clicks.

Snovio review by Administrator in Design
Administrator in Design

"Just starting but it's super awesome so far!"

What do you like best?

Beautiful layout, lots of products to choose from and user-friendly

What do you dislike?

Would be good (for people who aren't well-versed in the services) if for each tool they provide that they explain it thoroughly and then have walk through screenshots showing how to use the tool. As well as a video. They already do explain each one, but would be nice to have a 'how to use in depth' somewhere...although they may have it, I just haven't thoroughly researched it!! :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am freelancing for someone who requires lots of email lists. So we are hiring freelancers to produce lists and i need to check their work. I don't really know what I am doing and really like the look of it all and how they have obviously put a lot of thought into providing a great experience that is useful. I was on there today inputting random email addresses to verify one by one and wondered if I could do it by bulk (& hadn't bothered to read any instructions....) when I was pinged by the text chat and ended up speaking to 'Tania' and we were there back and forthing for 2 hours! I asked lots of questions and she answered fantastically and sent me screenshots, did tests on her side and then gave me really clear instructions and I am so grateful. It's like why don't other companies utilise their chat facility to reach out to their customers like what happened today to me on Snovio? Because, if they did they'd get people like me happy to recommend them, actually actively wanting to leave a review (not being manipulated into it as so many other agents do), getting a step-by-step instructions to use their service will ensure I do use their service, which is what every provider wants....anyway, I was just so impressed by Tania today and also Snovio for realising the power in reaching out to their customers in this way. I haven't checked out pricing yet so can't really answer the below questions on pricing. Using free version at moment.

I am using it for verifying emails (procured by freelancers)

Snovio review by Valerie T.
Valerie T.

"Highly recommended outreach tool"

What do you like best?

This is a great tool supporting me and many other professionals in reaching out to other specialists. It helps me not only find people email addresses but also check if they are valid and delete the unnecessary ones. What is really great is their drip campaigns tool thanks to which my recipients can get emails from me even when I am not at work. And that’s all due to the triggers and schedule feature.

What do you dislike?

I’ve been waiting for CRM integrations for a long time. And finally they’re going to release it this year! Can’t wait…

Recommendations to others considering the product

Saves time and money. Cheap enough. Recommended to everyone in email marketing.

I need to get in touch with professionals from various spheres. Snovio supports me and cuts down the time I need to spend on email outreach.

Snovio review by Alex K.
Alex K.

"Time Saver and a great email finder app. "

What do you like best?

I like the ability to find emails on a website or linkedin profiles on a fly. Good they have email verifier included and I can verify emails I collected elsewhere by simply uploading them.

Snovio saves me 4 hours a day finding emails. It's a great email finder app. ! Totally must have extension in your inventory if you you are exploring linkedin profiles, trying to guess the most likely email combination with rapportive or similar tools.

This Snovio tool was added no problem to a daily working routine and now its has its own lifiteme well-deserved spot in chrome extensions bar. In other words this is jut the right tool for a business development department. It gives an ability to find emails with at no cost. Emails are sitting one button click away from you!

And I should mention great customer support. I contacted them with an issue and got a response within a few minutes, which resolved my problem. Thanks, Julia!

What do you dislike?

I would like to have email sequence (autoresponder) included. And sometimes it takes a while before it varifies a big list of emails.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it if you need to collect emails as you browse websites or linkedin profiles or you need some decent email verification service.

It helps me with my email outreach, saving time on researching prospects. Before using snovio I was able to plan one email campaign per Month and now I can shedule 3-4 email campaigns a month.

Snovio review by Taras T.
Taras T.

"The time-saving tool with their browser extensions"

What do you like best?

The greatest thing the Team Dev have done is the extensions for almost every tool. You don’t have to switch to another tab or software, simply activate the email finder extension and it does the work for you. Just the same thing is with the email verifier. What is even better about their email finder is that I can send emails to people on-the-go, right from the extension.

And the sign-off is the email tracker for Gmail. Live notifications, email opens and link clicks tracking, all email accounts integration. What else can you dream of?

What do you dislike?

Everything seems to be OK. Using the product less then one year, we haven't met any issues.

I’ve never thought that browser extensions can save time so much. Highly recommended to everyone.

Snovio review by Akshay S.
Akshay S.

"Nice platform for lead generation"

What do you like best?

• No doubt, Snovio presents the best plans when it comes to pricing. To beat its competitors, it also presents free 100 trial credits.

• Apart from allowing the names and e-mail addresses of the individuals, Snovio also allows you to send e-mails directly with the help of its inbuilt messaging feature.

What do you dislike?

There is a myriad of strong competitors in the industry which have already huge lead databases. Thus, Snovio needs to work hard to stay on the edge.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend snov.io as it saves time as well as money.

DOMAIN SEARCH – Gathers email addresses along with names and job positions and utilize them to find more and similar connections beneficial for one’s business.

LINKEDIN EMAIL SEARCH – Crawls the LinkedIn platform and discovers the profiles suitable for you and your business.

Snovio review by User

"Solutions To Get Quality Leads "

What do you like best?

I started using Snovio as a free plan user But really helps me with collecting emails from LinkedIn. It is fast and accurate. And also it has its own verifier. I use their extension only on LinkedIn, but as I know, they have much more functions such as their inner search. I'm going to try it once.

Sure, I recommend Snovio to everyone who needs new prospects every day.

What do you dislike?

it is a startup, so it is not clear at the moment, what the final toolset will be - but hey, the more tools the better!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend snov.io as it saves time as well as money

I'm using Snovio to find email addresses for outbound sales & Email Campaign. Snovio is helping me to save a lot of time.

Snovio review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Absolute Trash"

What do you like best?

Easy and cheap for finding emails, albeit around 65% validity.

What do you dislike?

The campaigns are an absolute mess. When it was in beta I was flagged 3 times by Gmail. You only get 5 a year and then Google locks you out of your account. So no bueno. Fast forward a few months. We tested it out again from a different email. We literally put "test email please ignore". It got flagged as inappropriate or pornographic. Huh!? Customer support had no answers for this. Your accounts will get flagged using Snovio. Please stay away

Recommendations to others considering the product

Your platform is putting people in risky waters. Fix or shut down.

Only finding emails, everything else is a mess. We are canceling and requesting a full refund.

Snovio review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Time saving tool"

What do you like best?

Chrome extension allows me to look for emails on any page I need.

Domain search is very helpful tool also.

Plugin history saves info about all companies you've searched for using domain search.

You can share credits with your team.

Video tutorials.

Affordable prices.

What do you dislike?

I would like if there were folders to manage list of prospects.

Export is unavailable if you are using trial.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use free trial, it gives you 100 credits to try features.

Searching for prospect clients, getting email addresses of my connections at social networks.

Sending emails directly from snov.io platform.

Snovio review by User in Internet

"My domain got blocked because they could not stop my campaign - Their pause button doesnt work"

What do you like best?

Nothing. It was crazy bad experience. I got fired post that. The emails that were getting sent were paused by me but never got paused. It is a substandard product. You will know when you use the email sender. It is really bad with UI/UX as well as as a system overall

What do you dislike?

Everything. Please don't use Snovio, unless you want to be banned. Just about everything about the service. The support is bad, the software is pretty okay. It looks like it is really substandard.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a really really Pathetic product. Don't use. The email tool doesnt work and it could not pause a campaign due to which everything was affected. I wish they did a better job making it.

I was using the emailing tool of Snovio and it is bad. Not just UI/UX - When I paused the campaign it did not get paused and my email got blocked by google. Imagine, I have people on it now. I got fired too post that.

Snovio review by Hugo H.
Hugo H.

"A quite under estimated tool, IMO."

What do you like best?

Snov.io have plenty of complimentary tools that all together makes a quite strong tool set. All of them complete each others really well.

What do you dislike?

There's not much negative to say, apart that sometimes after some releases there's some issues, but fortunately the Snov.io team is responsive on those problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Snov.io, is so far, the most complete tool I've found for what I needed to do. Just give it a try, you can have a free trial.

Finding emails, verifying them, outreaching them as well as following up. All of those tools cover each steps. So, no need of having multiple tools, Snov.io can do pretty much all of it.

Snovio review by Majida L.
Majida L.

"A Magic Wound for Marketing"

What do you like best?

The wide range of searching tools covers all aspects our team needs. The most used tool in our team is "Emails from domains". In combination with their email verifier and free mailer, it helps us with our every-day outreach tasks.

What do you dislike?

The option to create a custom plan would be a great plus.

When we have a small list of emails to send a campaign, we use their free mailer.

We also use their verifier and searching tools.

Snovio review by Adam L.
Adam L.

"Best place for mail marketing"

What do you like best?

It´s so easy to collect email adresses from a prospect company. Simple signup and you'll be up and running in no time.

What do you dislike?

The services is a bit scrambled and it´s not very easy to navigate and you need to take the time to really see how it works.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, it´s free for the most simple tasks. You won´t believe how easy it it so find new leads.

They solve the problem of only finding the info@ adresses of companies.

Snovio review by User

"Great idea, terrible execution"

What do you like best?

I like that they have a web clipper Chrome extension, I just wish the results were better than about 25% accurate.

What do you dislike?

When snov.io scrapes a webpage for contact info, it only returns valid email addresses approximately 2 or 3 out of 10 times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look around, there are other website scraping tools out there. I've had a much higher success rate (valid email addresses) with Adapt.io. Good luck!

I'm trying to obtain contact info for prospects to use with outbound marketing efforts.

Snovio review by Fares B.
Fares B.

"The cheapest solution for marketers"

What do you like best?

Flexibility, domain search, companies profile search and technology checker

What do you dislike?

No things that I dislike, probably I used not all features but I haven't found smth that is bad.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fast, simple, flexible, cheap.

I shortened my time on a search for people I need. It''s a great tool for outreach.

"It's not bad"

What do you like best?

So I've used the free stuff Snovio has - including their newest item, the email tracker. It's somewhat useful, and it's free, so I can't complain.

What do you dislike?

the email tracker tells me that the person has opened the email, when really it's just me opening the most recent email in the chain to respond. It would be great if you could exclude certain IPs (your work, home, etc) from registering as a tracker email open.

I love knowing how many people opened my emails, how many times, if they clicked links, etc. I use it for recruiting to see which candidates might be interested but not responding, so that I can focus on those people.

Snovio review by User

"Great plugin for LinkedIn, not so reliable for finding emails "

What do you like best?

The plugin made it really easy to find people on LinkedIn and then look up their emails without switching tabs

What do you dislike?

I did not like that the emails were difficult to find and pretty unreliable

We used snovio to find email addresses for outbound sales, because they're often hard to find, and it did help in reaching out to a high volume of people I had no connection to

Learning about Snovio?

* We monitor all Snovio reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.