SoAmpli

SoAmpli is an employee advocacy platform that identifies and nurtures in-house social media advocates, amplifying campaigns.

Work for SoAmpli?
Learn more   advocately   1 2x

Learning about SoAmpli?

SoAmpli Reviews

Ask SoAmpli a Question
Showing 10 SoAmpli reviews
SoAmpli review by <span>Fiona M.</span>
Fiona M.

Expanding our digital presence with the help of SoAmpli

What do you like best?

Posts are quick and easy to create and can be shared across multiple social media platforms from the one place, cutting out duplication of work. Supporters can quickly find posts to share in the one place . Monthly and annual stats are helpful and easy to follow. There is always someone available to help with questions/problems.

What do you dislike?

At present the SoAmpli app is only available on IPhones. It would be helpful to have the same available on android phones, and also Windows phones.

We did not have a good, coordinated presence on social media. SoAmpli has taught us how to make the best use of social media platforms through the training sessions they have provided. Using their platform as a starting point has meant that we don't have to duplicate posts across multiple platforms. Our digital presence is now much better.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SoAmpli
SoAmpli review by User

Fun to use

What do you like best?

The leaderboard was the best part for me, really got my team's competitive nature working for us

What do you dislike?

I did not like the lack of 'duplicate' post detection. People could simply re-post your story as a new post instead of sharing your original post, thus getting points for themselves with no credit to you.

With SoAmpli, we really increased our social media presence. I'm on a sales team, and we're competitive. The leaderboard really got our juices flowing and we all wanted to be 'top 5' in the company. It was also great to see what your peers were posting in the topical channels. Having the posts separated by channel made it easy to find relevant posts for your interest areas.

What Brand Advocacy solution do you use?

SoAmpli review by <span>Sudakshina (Kina) B.</span>
Sudakshina (Kina) B.

A great platform for social amplification and brand advocacy

What do you like best?

SoAmpli is great for promoting content to both internal as well as external audiences. Posts can be created and published to multiple social platforms seamlessly and quickly, facilitating day-to-day brand advocacy with much ease.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. The platform is continually evolving and is open to feedback from clients so that it can meet our requirements as much as possible.

Sharing digital content with internal and external audiences; discovering and sharing curated content from niche B2B publications; competitor analysis via Twitter.

SoAmpli review by <span>Avril M.</span>
Avril M.

Ease of Use. Great results. Game changer :)

What do you like best?

SoAmpli is extremely easy to use. In the past, I avoided social media activities because of time investment and a low ROI. Now by using SoAmpli, I can have interesting and targeted posts created and published to multiple social platforms seamlessly and quickly. I can also check out what industry leaders/ competitors are doing and do it better. Everything is tracked and measured, so I can use the stats and behavioural data for future activity.

What do you dislike?

SoAmpli gets 10/10 from me. I have been using it for over one week and have no dislikes whatsoever.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it. You will see the results very quickly.

Nurturing Linkedin contacts with interesting content for lead generation.

SoAmpli review by <span>Nick W.</span>
Nick W.

Very simple tool to use. We've achieved ROI within 3 months

What do you like best?

Making social sharing competitive. The league table has encouraged all client facing people at Force24 to share more our best content

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about it. Its quickly become an important part of our stack

Our social presence was fairly non-existent prior to utilising Soampli

SoAmpli review by <span>Kacee N.</span>
Kacee N.

A great platform for social amplification and brand advocacy

What do you like best?

The platform is great for promoting content to both internal as well as external audiences, facilitating day-to-day brand advocacy with much ease

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I find it great and very useful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy to use

Daily social amplification and publicising for the brand that I work for.

The platform is continuing to evolve with the times and is open to feedback from clients to help meet our requirements as much as possible

Learning about SoAmpli?

* We monitor all SoAmpli reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.