Socedo

Turn Twitter into a lead generation platform.

Work for Socedo?

Learning about Socedo?

Socedo Reviews

Ask Socedo a Question
Showing 15 Socedo reviews
Socedo review by <span>Jeanie P.</span>
Jeanie P.

"Interesting new concept in lead generation; HORRIBLE customer service"

What do you like best?

I am always trying to find new ways to get our message in front of potential customers. And I love trying something new - which lead me to Socedo. Because I had no idea where to start, they even offered me an advisor so the program would succeed.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately the advisor wasn't much help and the program didn't succeed. And sometimes when you try something new, it doesn't work. I was not upset about that.

What I was upset about was they knew I wasn't seeing results and still they auto-enrolled me in another 6 month contract without any notification that my first contract was coming to an end. So I am stuck paying for a service that doesn't work for me for another 6 months. Apparently they would rather squeeze a few more dollars out of someone rather than possibly have that person return when they are with another company that is a better fit.

I tried several times to talk with them but never got an answer to any phone call or a call back from my many voicemails. My emails were randomly responded to, but all with information on how to increase the success of my current program. They completely ignored my issue. And interestingly enough they haven't done anything in my account since my last contract expired. Wasted time, money, patience and good will.

I WILL NEVER recommend them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Socedo is completely failing when it comes to customer service. Most young companies with immature products will do everything possible to keep you happy even if that means letting you go until the fit is better. Socedo would rather squeeze a few dollars out of you leaving such a bad impression that you feel obligated to go to social media just to share your unhappiness with anyone else considering them as a solution.

I was trying to see whether social lead generation was something that might work for a client. We gained some twitter followers but 3 conversions in total over a 6 month period and those were for content not paid customers.

Benefits = 0

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Socedo
Socedo review by <span>Alena V.</span>
Alena V.

"EXCELLENT social lead gen software"

What do you like best?

Quick set-up and thorough lead identification make this tool an easy "set it and forget it" platform to bring new names to your website. I also love the genuine conversations the software encourages between our brand and prospects. If you invest in Socedo, expect to double up on community management. You'd be surprised how talkative your targets are once you reach them! I also love that you can upload your known contacts, see where they are on Twitter and LinkedIn and engage with them directly in the Socedo platform.

What do you dislike?

The software can be glitchy at times - I believe this is related to a new user interface release that takes some getting used to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be prepared to have a strong community management team before you launch this software.

We use Socedo to support all of our KPIs. We're easily using social to identify new leads on a daily basis and drive lead completions on our website. We're also retargeting our known contacts with an integration between Socedo and Eloqua, as well as upload campaigns through Socedo.

What Lead Mining solution do you use?

Socedo review by <span>Lynn S.</span>
Lynn S.

"Great Product"

What do you like best?

Socedo is an excellent, easy-to-use way of increasing and engaging Twitter followers. In 6 months, I went from 100 Twitter followers to over 2400. And at least 100 of those followers have actively engaged my services. The best thing is the ability to export a monthly spreadsheet with contact info for recent followers. The analytics are fantastic! And the ability to use A/B testing for direct messages is a big plus.

What do you dislike?

Not much, I do wish that I could export a greater number of followers for the price. The ROI is pretty good but I wish that it would interface with more programs. The only other thing is the system for determining prospects had a rough learning curve for someone not current on twitter key words.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely take advantage of the training. Really great group of people!

I am a recruiter for the chemicals industry. I have engaged with many new candidates that I would not have from Twitter. Many new graduates and those working on their degrees have sent me resumes.

Socedo review by <span>David P.</span>
David P.

"Socedo - More Than Just Social Media Lead Gen"

What do you like best?

The Customer Success team really thinks about my business issues, beyond social media lead generation, drawing on their experience across their client base to help me develop best practices.

What do you dislike?

There really is not anything that I dislike about Socedo. I think they charge a fair price, but I certainly would not complain if it were less!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you take advantage of their excellent onboarding and customer success teams.

Socedo has solved social media management for me. If not for their service, I would not have developed as large a Twitter following as I have, which has given my start up further legitimacy, and helped create brand recognition.

Socedo review by <span>Lida H.</span>
Lida H.

"Great tool for continually adding reach"

What do you like best?

It's fast and easy to set up, then you can let it do its thing

What do you dislike?

I'm not sure I totally understand everything I can do with it, especially after all the updates they done in the past year

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start with the free trial, set it up right away, and let it run - you won't be disappointed. It really works, and well.

We weren't reaching the audience we wanted to reach effectively. We weren't growing our reach. With Socedo we started doing both quickly, and we continue to do them successfully.

Socedo review by <span>Christy H.</span>
Christy H.

"Cool, unique tool for social lead gen & acceleration "

What do you like best?

I've been working with the same rep there for over a year - he's fantastic and super helpful. To be totally honest we've seen mixed results with the actual software from an ROI perspective, but have kept with it because of the customer service and the fact that they're constantly evolving and creating new opportunities within the product.

What do you dislike?

Has been a challenge for us to measure ROI. Have also dealt with a lot of bugs and hangups in the tool. They're always quick to help fix them, but has been frustrating at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have your tracking plan in place - we implemented before we did and probably lost some valuable data

Social lead generation & lead acceleration.

Learning about Socedo?

* We monitor all Socedo reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.