SOCi

SOCi

SOCi is an enterprise solution for content discovery and social media marketing. It has a multi-layered permissions system that is designed to efficiently manage and generate measurable results at scale.

Work for SOCi?

Learning about SOCi?

SOCi Reviews

Ask SOCi a Question
Showing 20 SOCi reviews
SOCi review by <span>Lauren D.</span>
Lauren D.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

I love that I can dig into each of my property's social & reputation online presence through one single login and dashboard. SOCi provides the analytics that is useful to gage a property's performance. I also like that I don't have to be an admin on a FB page in order to make posts or respond to customer comments.

What do you dislike?

There's not much that I dislike. If I'm being honest, they're still working out some details to allow for the reputation hub to work most efficiently (like posting right to the corresponding page), but some of those restrictions are beyond their control (like a site not allowing for the full integration), but whenever you have a comment or recommendation for them they are always willing to look into it with their development team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's extremely user-friendly; customer service is outstanding, and they are always open to hearing suggestions. Best of all, I can access all social and reputation data from one single sign-on/dashboard.

In partnering with SOCi we have been better able to manage our online social presence (Facebook, Twitter, Google), in addition to our online reputation. We are able to see all comments and reviews on one single dashboard which has been a huge time saver! During the recent hurricanes, connecting with residents at our properties was easier to do by using the SOCi dashboard. I didn't have to scroll through comments of each page - I was able to quickly make posts and respond.

0 of 0 found this helpful.
Response from Amanda Lin of SOCi

Hello Lauren,

Thank you for taking the time to share your authentic SOCi experience! I’m happy to learn that our platform has made not only your social media management easier, but your reputation management too.

We know that multi-location social media management doesn’t need to be hard! We love building out new tools and features to make it easier for businesses like yours to engage larger audiences on social media, while protecting their brand.

Thank you again for the warm review, Lauren. Please reach out to us if you ever have any questions or additional feedback on the platform.

Best,

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SOCi
SOCi review by <span>Mary Ann P.</span>
Mary Ann P.

Soci is awesome!

Validated Review
What do you like best?

As an Admin, I like that I can preview all of our social media posts before they go out into the world.

What do you dislike?

If I do not approve a post before it is scheduled, there isn't an easy way for me to find that post. It disappears from my "pending posts" and the only place I can find it is on the calendar of the project.

Recommendations to others considering the product

NO MORE:

- unapproved content on the web

- lost social media usernames and logins

- searching all over the internet for your projects posts

- "fake accounts"

Say hello to:

- Pre-approved and created messages

- branded images in the message library

- searchable post content

- one login to multiple applications

- social media notifications and responding from one dashboard

Branding! Our branding image looks much better with Soci. The custom post graphics are a life saver.

0 of 0 found this helpful.
Response from Amanda Lin of SOCi

Hello Mary Ann,

Thank you so much for leaving a review, we greatly appreciate the feedback!

I am happy to hear that SOCi has made your social media efforts easier and more efficient. We know that staying on brand on social media is crucial for raising brand awareness. We are delighted to learn that SOCi has made it easier for you to do so.

We look forward to continuing to build out future SOCi features to help you successfully execute social media marketing campaigns.

Thanks again!

Amanda & the SOCi team

What Social Media Management solution do you use?

SOCi review by Administrator in Medical Devices
Administrator in Medical Devices
Validated Review
What do you like best?

I like being able to see all our project's posting lists in one location. Lets me know who needs to post or may need help getting their social networks connected.

What do you dislike?

Recently I needed to change a post that had been shared to all my projects & I had to go into each project library to update the posts, still may have some that haven't been updated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great way to see how your posts perform or lack of, so that you can use only the best performers in the future. You can also see who you audience is and when they come to your sites. SOCi is full of analytics info that is great when trying to build a successful social networking site.

We are able to get our low social media performers on the network and help them build their fan base and pages. Our projects managers like being able to see what posts perform the best, the SOCi score really helps in determining what works best in each geographical location.

SOCi review by <span>Britney D.</span>
Britney D.

Awesome Customer Service!

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I love working with the team more than anything. I truly feel like they have an amazing turn around time, are extremely supportive from afar, and take time to teach rather than do.

What do you dislike?

I would love to see more analytics available. Unfortunately, I have no way of pulling any KPI's from the content in SOCI. I would love to see where our teams are ranking against one another based on following, posting, and overall engagement.

Efficiency and control is the one thing this platform has helped with. Having the reputation management in one hub spot really does make for a must easier work day.

SOCi review by <span>Danielle K.</span>
Danielle K.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Ease of use - the scheduler and reporting are great

What do you dislike?

Sourcing content, the search for local content is a little difficult.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great platform for social media managers/marketing managers managing large portfolios or even small ones. The staff is also very helpful in their recommendations on how to optimize your accounts and succeed!

We have to manage multiple properties, reviews, and content with a small team in-house. Before SOCi Engagement was dropping due to lack of time to post content. Now we can post, schedule, measure and source content all on one platform as well as review real-time analytics

SOCi review by <span>Stephanie S.</span>
Stephanie S.

Best Decision We Made

Validated Review
What do you like best?

SOCI gives us so many hours of our day back. We can focus on other areas of need instead of combing through social media pages and posts. Not only that but it does all the hard work for us. It really is a no brainer!

What do you dislike?

I wish we could use Instagram with the platform.

The opportunity to streamline our social platform and have one location to visit instead of multiple pages and key holes on their pages make it so worth while for our business.

0 of 0 found this helpful.
Response from Amanda Lin of SOCi

Hello Stephanie,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time to leave us a such a detailed review. We’re happy to hear that SOCi has proven to be efficient and effective for Port City Java.

We’re even happier to report that SOCi is now integrated with Instagram and allows clients to schedule and post to the social network. If you have yet to hear about this exciting update, please reach out to your client success manager, or to me, personally at amanda@meetsoci.com.

While multi-location social media management could be a handful, we know that it doesn’t have to be. We will continue to innovate and create features that allow businesses like yours to manage multi-location social media with ease.

Thanks again,

Learn more about SOCi

SOCi Videos

Learning about SOCi?

* We monitor all SOCi reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.