Social Report

Social Report

Social media management and reporting solution that helps make the most of your social media.

Work for Social Report?

Learning about Social Report?

Social Report Reviews

Ask Social Report a Question
Social Report review by Valerie M.
Valerie M.

"Comprehensive Tool - Constantly Amazes Me"

What do you like best?

After being a Hootsuite and Buffer user for years, SocialReport has changed the way our team does business. I originally made the switch because I needed something with more robust reporting tools that didn't cost an arm and a leg. While this tool is still an investment I make each month, I was surprised to realize I could get rid of those other programs I was using for scheduling posts, curating content, and managing my team's posts. I feel like every week or so I discover a new feature the software offers. There is a lot going on in this tool (lots of menus), but it also does a lot too. They've done a good job keeping things organized so once you learn the way the menus work, it's pretty intuitive to find what you're looking for.

What do you dislike?

I wish the reporting tool allowed you to select which pages/profiles you want included. For example, if I add peers' or competitors' FB pages into my project, ALL of those pages' info is included in reports, when I may only want to see MY Facebook pages' info. I feel like this is something that would be simple to do, and it would add a lot of value.

I also wish there was a way to post to individual Facebook profiles (people, not page) and specify which group of friends you want to send to. For example, I have a group of just business contacts, rather than all of my friends and family, that I would send to via social report if I could specify.

Also, recently I haven't been able to toggle between content groups as easily. Something changed and it adds a few extra steps, which seems unnecessary and is annoying.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a robust scheduling tool that also has awesome analytics/reporting, this is the one to go with. If you have a team, then, you'll love it too! It feels a little confusing because there are so many menus and options, but once you dig in, you realize that it has so many options because it has so much capability!

Reporting - wows our clients and gives us great insights!

Scheduling - great tools for scheduling, repeating posts, sending posts to specific profiles or combos of profiles.

Automation - love the automation options for Twitter and Instagram you provide!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Social Report
Showing 178 Social Report reviews
Social Report review by Rachel W.
Rachel W.

"The BEST Tool for Social Media Companies and Agencies"

What do you like best?

Social Report has been an absolute game-changer when it comes to how we run our social media business. Managing 25+ platforms can get overwhelming fast, so one of my favorite features is the Social Inbox where my team and I can ensure comments and DMs don't get lost in the shuffle! The UX experience is fantastic and I appreciate the support from the Social Report team if we need help using a new feature. Overall, this tool has by far the BEST and most comprehensive social media reporting that I've experienced, Sprout Social, Buffer, and Hootsuite can't even compare!

What do you dislike?

There are so many features, it's hard to know if you're using all of them properly!

Comprehensive social media reporting was done in bits and pieces from various tools, so having one place that pulls a full report is fabulous. Content groups are something my team and I are just now taking advantage of and we're so excited to share the data with our clients so they can see what kind of content performs best.

Social Report review by Laura P.
Laura P.

"Functional (sometimes) and innovative but ugly."

What do you like best?

-It has plenty of cool features (some we don't even get to use at my agency)

-Is the only platform that allows us the quantity of projects + users we need.

-Very effective to never mistake a client's post for another :P

What do you dislike?

-In general, the interface is not very easy or pretty to use, when compared to other platforms.

-A lot of bugs and errors in the most simple and fundamental functions. Which makes you doubt about using more advanced features:

1. Can't upload swipes

2. Sometimes videos just don't get posted (the most common error message is the video is too big, but it happens with small videos as well. So. Bug.)

3. Time zone will mess with some of your posts if you don't triple check

Recommendations to others considering the product

If they can fix all the bugs and maybe step up their design, it'd be a great solution.

Reports are the main reason why we're still paying for Social Report

What Social Media Suites solution do you use?

Social Report review by Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.

"Who knew you could do all this in one software?!?!"

What do you like best?

I LOVE the fact that I can have different projects in one log in. I love that I can color code my different content so that I can see where I am lacking in postings at a glance. I love that it will all be in one spot. And I love the reports option! I can schedule them to generate on their own and then just grab them for my clients. I can tailor the reports on each client ONCE and it automatically creates it for me on the SAME day of the month!!!!!

What do you dislike?

I would love to add an image to the report so that they are branded for me or my clients.

Social Report helps me automate more of the back end stuff so that I can focus on creating better cotent for my clients. I dont have to worry about trying to figure out what content is for what type of posts, it is now automated with the color code system and I dont have to worry if I did the report for a client (I hate doing them) and now they are automatically done...and they get EMAILED to me!!!

Social Report review by Francisco T.
Francisco T.

"We found our all-in-one Social Media Management tool!"

What do you like best?

We really like Scheduling Posts, especially when using the Green Content Scheduling feature.

An amazing discovery that was made at the beginning of the Social Report, implementation were the Link Frames. We feel it adds a unique feature that is hard to find. Other liked features include.

- Scheduled Reports

- Multiple Projects

- Team Platform

What do you dislike?

One of the areas to improve is the limited functionality with LinkedIn... but we understand that agreements between Social Report and LinkedIn may impact this. I see it is improving, however. Thankful for the video update for LinkedIn.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We would recommend for others to try out Social Report and begin to use it. Try to incorporate many of its features. There are many features in Social Report, so testing these out can lead to some amazing discoveries. It did in our case.

We have found that Social Report helps us understand the best times to post, what kind of posts work best for our specific audience, and insight into our audiences' demographics.

Social Report review by Tamara (Tami) O.
Tamara (Tami) O.

"Finally a Social Media Management Software that works and has great analytics!"

What do you like best?

The analytics are amazing. I was having to use two or three different software programs to do what social report does. It is saving me so much time! We are able to coordinate posts for all of our clients much more efficiently. The accounts are able to be set up easily. The cost is very reasonable compared to other platforms. We had been using Hootsuite and tried several other platforms before finding this one. We are very happy with Social Report after using it for over a month now. We will be staying with them.

What do you dislike?

Not dislike, but could be improved - the cover for the analytics reports are not easy to configure. It would be nice to be able to have a feed view of pages. It would be nice if Instagram could get their act together with being able to let third-party apps connect. I am still having a little trouble getting a few accounts connected due to admin settings. Other than that, I am completely happy with this program. They are a great find!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it. It will save you time and money if you manage more than a couple of accounts. It has made my life so much easier! I am loving this program.

Much easier for my staff to work as a team on social media posts. Much easier to manage posts and accounts and the analytics are a gift from heaven! lol

Social Report review by Kelcey Z.
Kelcey Z.

"Only 3 days in - already love it!"

What do you like best?

I just am in my trial phase of using the social report and already have recommended it to my colleagues and other friends I know working in social listening/analytics/community management. I have never used a tool that pulled in data from so many external sources and connects to your ads manager and ad campaigns. I work for an agency but have worked on the brand side as well. I have used a plethora of social tools including Salesforce SocialStudio, Sprinklr, Spredfast, Hootesuite, Sprout, Sysomos, and more. Although I really enjoy Spredfast and Sprinklr, they are just not in the budget we have at the moment. The socialreport seems like the absolute best option for the price that i have seen yet.

What do you dislike?

i have read other reviews that talk about difficulty uploading video, which would definitely be a downside if this is true. the layout is a little dated as some said, but then again, its not a huge con to me.

Social listening, and intelligence findings. Drawing insights from data that we were not able to pull from other sources.

Social Report review by Sierra L.
Sierra L.

"Best deal out there!"

What do you like best?

As a social media manager, I've used my fair share of scheduling tools. Social Report takes everything I liked about different sites and combines it into one perfect package. The scheduling tools are the some of the most comprehensive I have come across with the ability to target to a specific audience and view analytics. I also love the option to view ROI, as that is something my clients often want. For all the bells and whistles Social Report offers, the price is extremely affordable.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I hit a wall where post scheduling is continually unable to upload an image in my media library, but I'm assuming its just a bug.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sign up for the 30 day trial and give it at least 2 weeks - I think it far surpasses other platforms and others will too.

Social Report allows me to schedule out all my clients' posts across multiple platforms in one convenient place. Added bonuses include ROI and analytics

Social Report review by Jason Y.
Jason Y.

"One of the better social media platforms I have experienced."

What do you like best?

1. Pricing if really competitive. Great rates and value, especially when compared to the features provided.

2. The platform feels very mature and well organized. Usually for social media platforms at this price point they feel less polished with less features, but it really feels like an enterprise level offering.

3. There's something for everyone here. Whether you're a company looking to just manage your social channels, or an agency with multiple clients, they scale really well for both.

4. The reporting and analytics are fantastic with Social Report. It was the reason I switched.

What do you dislike?

1. Wish they had a better preview option when creating posts so that you could actually see what everything looks like as it is on each channel.

2. I'd use brand, client or company instead of "project" for organizing different groups of social channels, or at least give the option of naming that how you'd like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are starting your agency or company this is the best platform I've seen in terms of value vs. features and you can't go wrong.

I use Social Report for my social media agency clients at this time. I've been happy with what I've seen so far as it provides me an affordable option as a start up to do so.

Social Report review by Monique B.
Monique B.

"Coolest Thing Since Sliced Bread"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that I can have various projects and be able to schedule everyone's post how they need to be. I also like that I can setup keywords/hashtags that I want to follow to determine if I need to switch out the hashtags I'm using to help with the overall reach.

What do you dislike?

I dislike at times how when I post it won't post to Facebook. I'm still working out the kinks so that the posts will post to Facebook and not just Instagram and Twitter. At times it will tell me my scheduled post has posted when it hasn't.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The benefits outweigh the cost. It's the best investment that you will ever make. What are you waiting on to switch?

Detailed analytics. I am able to see how well things are really going compared to Hootsuite and other platforms. It helps me get the right information to my clients at the end of the month when putting together their month end analytics reports.

Social Report review by Bill M.
Bill M.

"Enterprise functionality, but at a reasonable cost"

What do you like best?

The team at SocialReport have put a lot of thinking into their design (to make this easy) and their functionality (to automate the features that would really help most).

What do you dislike?

They have some useful training videos, but it wouldn't be too hard to add a lot more. I am all in favour of self service and if there were more video to help with the more details functions then this would really help. Integrations with other tools would also help.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have been a social media and digital leader for a number of companies (including leading it for IBM ac ross EMEA) and have used many tools in my time. SocialReport stands out from the rest and I would recommend that anyone check it out before deciding which way to go

I would never fully automate my social feed, but being able to automate the content sourcing, as well as some of the hashtag insertion and attribution, really cuts down the time it takes to share great content. From one Twitter account alone I have been achieving a sustained 30-day reach of almost 14 million, using SocialReport almost exclusively.

Social Report review by Andrew M.
Andrew M.

"Excellent Product & Offering w/ A Competitive Price"

What do you like best?

I had recently been looking for a new social management, reporting, and marketing application to use for my client's accounts, which would allow me to expand my offering and ability to take on more. This was an enormous solution at a price that I could afford. I tested many other options and found that they either lacked key elements that were associated with other products or pricing was aimed at larger agencies. I stumbled upon Social Report and was pleasantly surprised at its capabilities, especially among the number of platforms is interacts with.

What do you dislike?

The product offers a lot of opportunities, but there are some things that are lacking, like the mobile application. The mobile app tends to be glitchy and crashes, but the browser version makes up for it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a straight-forward platform that doesn't have the "sales-y" bells & whistles of the bigger brands, this is for you.

I really enjoy that Social Report goes beyond the create & post platform. It offers the ability to create automation which is great for us. We spend less time monitoring our client's pages and interacting with their audience one-by-one with automated interactions. Additionally, the ability to create Search Agents has expanded our ability to monitor client brands across platforms and outside of our monitored networks.

Social Report review by Samuel N.
Samuel N.

"The Social Intelligence tool that makes work smarter"

What do you like best?

I like the way the reports are laid out, it makes it easy for me to explain the meaning of the analytics to my clients. This in turn makes that understand so that we make informed decisions on the data that is presented to us.

What do you dislike?

It may do well if the user interface of the web application can be improved on and also do you have a mobile app?

Recommendations to others considering the product

one of the best social media analytics and management tool.You really need to consider using this

Zanaco - Banking, it has helped them develop data driven campaigns from the analytics that social reports provides

Hollard Insurance - It has helped in discovering new audiences from the data and targeting the right demographics whenever we working on lead generation campaigns

Social Report review by Susan M.
Susan M.

"Great Value Product for Social Posting, Reporting, and Analyzing Results"

What do you like best?

There are so many terrific features to Social Report, it's hard to pick just one that I like best. For example, their publishing calendar is the best I've seen available. Social Report pretty much pioneered the publishing calendar as it stands right now (we've been using it for a lot of years). Their competitors seem to use Social Report as the benchmark to try to catch up to. In other words, Social Report always seems to be several steps ahead of the competition, consistently adding additional features to their product that either improve the user's experience, allow us to get more analytical, or simply to add additional value to the product. The scheduling of report generation for clients is very valuable to us, the scheduling of evergreen posts and their built-in link framing tool are also key features that we really value.

What do you dislike?

I don't think there's anything that I dislike. We've been using SR for 3+ years, and at first it was a bit confusing, but that was years ago. Now, it's much more intuitive. The user interface is very powerful, and I have to admit, we don't take advantage of nearly all the benefits it offers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think Social Report is probably one of the most powerful social media posting and reporting softwares available. I know it was when we started using it. I highly recommend it to anyone who is interested in either demonstrating the work they've put into social media management, or showing the results of your efforts.

My clients like to see a monthly report - we create several monthly reports for each client, all of which are generated automatically and emailed to me at the beginning of each month. I simply download them and then forward on to the client. Some are more detailed than others, and they are decipherable by the average business owner. We also use SR for scheduling out future posting as much as impulsive, last-minute posting. I'm very picky about how a post appears on a page, and SR allows me to see what the post will look like before it's published, allowing me to change images if I want.

Social Report review by Sachi L.
Sachi L.

"Simple, intuitive and efficient"

What do you like best?

That the platforms allows you to set up multiple projects for different brands or projects under one overall account. Social Report has the ability to assign user roles and approval and reviews. They offer nonprofit pricing to nonprofits. We can assign volunteers roles to specific projects and social media profiles, and have it all be reviewed centrally for approval. Reporting features are helpful — and can also provide combined reports on all projects by creating an overall Project with all social media profiles listed there which will provide an overall snapshot of all social media activities.

What do you dislike?

Would like to be able to hide, ban or delete comments from Social Report where appropriate, have to log in to the social media platform to do this, although it doesn't happen too often. If you make edits to the automatic Facebook post, such as the auto image, lead in and title, Social Report will replace your display URL with a shortened URL, however a plus is that Social Report does let you edit the image uploaded and the title and descriptive text and lead-in, which you cannot do when posting straight from Facebook.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Social Report has a great customer support team. They are very responsive to communications and seek to help resolve any issues with the platform. It's a great platform if you have multiple brands or projects to manage.

Consolidation of social media posting, versatile across many platforms. Not having to use numerous usernames and passwords to log in to dozens of social media profiles to manage them.

Social Report review by Cindy C.
Cindy C.

"Social Report takes the guesswork out of social media scheduling & reporting"

What do you like best?

The reports are packed with useful information and include "soundbites" or talking points for ease of report writing and presentations. I can look at everything several different ways and even compare channels. And I can do it all fairly intuitively. I also love the scheduling calendar's drag and drop feature.

What do you dislike?

The customer service/tech support is a little wonky but it's improving. Support takes a few days.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the 30-day trial & ask a lot of questions early on.

The keyword/hashtag tracker has revealed interesting story patterns that I was able to use for further analysis, something I totally didn't expect. But overall, Social Report solves the scheduling, planning and analyzing of all social media for all of my clients. And it's fairly easy to use.

Social Report review by Tegan S.
Tegan S.

"Some Kinks but Great Possibilities"

What do you like best?

I love the way that content is classified and the evergreen repository makes it so easy to auto-schedule messages.

What do you dislike?

The metrics don't always match up to the reports that we have in Google Analytics, sometimes we can figure it out and other times we cannot.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to get on a great tool that's flexible and going places, this is it but don't expect it to be 100% perfect in every avenue because no tool is.

We have a great deal of content and new stuff being posted every day. I think our social team has realized that promoting new content with a mix of old is the best way to get Social Report to do the work for us that we were previously doing by hand.

Social Report review by Mark W.
Mark W.

"Remarkably Useful!"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Social Report is that it is extremely easy to use to publish and schedule posts, yet it is quite complex in the level of analytics and reporting. The number of supported social platforms is as comprehensive as any enterprise solution and the ability to share across platforms is extremely easy. There are many built in capabilities to utilize advanced engagement and SEO . Plus, the ability to create keyword searches and brand research can provide an enormous amount of business intelligence.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see a simpler interface for monitoring social channels. It would also be helpful to have more tutorial knowledge in the help center.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a very, high-powered social management tool for a price that is affordable for the small business, Social Report is the best solution I have found in over 5 years of using similar tools.

Social Report helps me manage multiple clients simultaneously with relative ease. It helps me to leverage similar data but to keep each account distinctly separate. This tool has allowed me to be a better consult for my clients by providing more information about not only their brand but the keywords in their industry and their competition. I can create regularly scheduled reports that can sent automatically to my team and my clients, as well as creating custom reports for one-time or continuous use.

Social Report review by Amanda J.
Amanda J.

"Great application for managing multiple clients' social media accounts"

What do you like best?

You can toggle between client accounts, as well as different businesses. This makes it easy to make blanket posts across all forms of social media. The calendar visual allows for easy social media managing and planning.

What do you dislike?

To post to Instagram, you get a reminder on your phone and have to log into the business account to post. Recently Social Report came out with a "fix" for this, an automatic posting. However, this doesn't work very well if the image you are posting on Instagram ISN'T square.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have multiple accounts, with multiple businesses, this is the way to go.

Quickly posting to all forms of social media from one platform. The approval process allows for several proofing rounds before the content goes public.

Social Report review by Tricia M.
Tricia M.

"Great Tool that Combines Scheduling, Reporting, Listening in One Platform"

What do you like best?

Love the ability to create content groups that allows me to categorize my posts by subject matter. This is THE reason I landed with Social Report. I haven't seen any other platform offer a similar interface. 2nd benefit, Social Report is very reasonably priced. Other tools are way overpriced for companies with huge budgets. Social Report is very affordable and offers quite a lot of reporting to go along with their scheduling tools. 3rd benefit is that Social Report covers the platforms that matter to us.

Also, Customer Support is beyond amazing. They seem like a smaller team that really wants to help their customer succeed.

What do you dislike?

Reporting seems inconsistent with other sources, like they don't have access to the full set of analytics available from the source platform. e.g, LinkedIn engagment doesn' include all types of interactions... only certain kinds of clicks. I don't love the media monitoring aspect of Social Report. The feed is diffictult to follow and seems to have a significant delay. Also, I cant easily share/retweet content from the monitoring tool. I find that I have to do this in the native platforms, still, which reduces my ability to report on those actions.

In my situation I need to break down engagement with on company with 3 distinct components, each voice further subdivided into subtopics. Social Report is the ONLY tool that provides me with the means to report on social in this way.

Social Report review by Jackie B.
Jackie B.

"Great For Simple Management of Content Promotion on Multiple Channels"

What do you like best?

I love how quick and easy it is to create posts appropriate for multiple channels, especially Facebook and Twitter. It even allows you to create Instagram posts, and then emails it to you on schedule so you have the text and photo handy to post from your phone.

There are a ton of options for scheduling and presenting posts. Also, you can put posts into "Content Groups," however it makes sense for your business or pages, which is particularly powerful for analytics. You can see which types of content resonate best with the audience, where the engagement is, and learn what to ditch and where new opportunities lie.

What do you dislike?

It's hard to tag other pages in posts, and there's not a great preview to see what scheduled posts will look when they go live. So far the posts have looked fine, but I like to triple check everything before it goes out on a page.

Efficiency is the number one benefit. We've tried other tools and systems for managing social content and monitoring, and this is so far the best. Requires less steps and I can get it done faster, which is good when you are creating daily posts across 3 channels - or more. Highly recommend for social media managers working with high volumes of content. Also, there are great options for creating posting schedules, queues and evergreen posts - which means you can set it and forget it and keep your content in front of users.

Social Report review by Wendy D.
Wendy D.

"Great tool for posting for business accounts!"

What do you like best?

The ease at which social report allows me to post social media for my businesses is amazing! I really like the options for which I can post, and the user-friendly reporting analytics that help me relay the information to my clients.

What do you dislike?

The only issue that I do not like is the app doesn't recognize my iPod 5, I assume since it is older. It doesn't keep the notifications in the app, but it does connect to instagram through the iPod itself, so it still offers app options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend Social Report to anyone looking to post to multiple social media accounts in a timely fashion. The analytics are easy to understand, offer great filter options to dial down to what your client is looking for, and are available at any time. The customer service is quick and always ready to solve any problems that arise.

The problems that we solve with Social Report is having the ability to share analytics with clients in an easy to present manner. Also, the ability to post content repeatedly with the Evergreen feature is a excellent tool as well.

Social Report review by Melissa N.
Melissa N.

"User Friendly & Efficient"

What do you like best?

The program is user friendly and the support staff is available to help at all times. You can tell that the company tries very hard to keep their customers happy and are willing to take the extra step to ensure great customer service. I also found the mobile app very useful and efficient that I am able to use it on many platforms.

What do you dislike?

The only issue I have discovered while using the program is the amount of time it takes to upload multiple pictures. Uploading 1 picture is easy and fast but if you need to upload 2 or 3 or even a whole album, it is usually easier to upload directly on the social media site instead of through Social Report. Although, the mobile app is very useful, if the app could have more features similar to the website that would make it easier to use on the go.

The company I work for is striving to be socially connected worldwide so minimally posting 3-4 posts to facebook and instagram is expected. This application has saved time and made it easier to reach the companies goal.

Social Report review by Diana M. R.
Diana M. R.

"I Love Social Report"

What do you like best?

The ability to handle multiple clients and their many online profiles.

What do you dislike?

My only complaint is how SR deals with Instagram. I know IG isn't letting third-party software publish on behalf of clients. That being said, SR still fails in this department. The mobile app, which is where I would expect to publish, just drops the ball. It is difficult to use, doesn't give reminders/notifications and is not at all intuitive. If SR could replicate the way Buffer handles IG, it would be perfect.

I would also like to see more integrations with SM platforms (Active Rain, Bigger Pockets, Zillow, etc...), but that is a back burner issue.

Finally, it would be great to purchase more Automation options without upgrading plan size. I do not need more than five Brands, but could use more Automating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I enjoy it and would recommend it to others.

As a freelancing social media manager, I needed to able to manage many clients without signing in and out of a dashboard. SR was the only platform I found that allowed me to do this without charging more than $50. In addition, the analytics are wonderful.

Social Report review by Sydney M.
Sydney M.

"The BEST Social Media Management and Analytics Tool"

What do you like best?

It does EVERYTHING.

Before choosing Social Report, I looked into EVERY other social media management tool - Sprout, Hootsuite, AgoraPulse, Oktopost, Buffer, Sendible, Zoho Social, Social Pilot, Falcon.io, and more. I researched them all intensely and did trials with each one. They're all great, but none of them had all the features I needed. Whichever one I chose, I was going to be settling and having to do without crucial features.

Social Report has every single feature I needed and more. It was like combining all of those other tools into one comprehensive, all-encompassing system.

Go to the website and review all of the features. Sign up for a trial and see for yourself. Watch the tutorials to get a full idea of what it can do. If you want to ask me anything, feel free to leave a comment.

Regarding customer service (others have commented on that), I've never had a problem. I suppose it depends on how quickly you need or want a response. I usually get a response within 24 hours. So no, it's not instant and they don't have live chat. For me, I've never need a response faster than I've gotten one.

What do you dislike?

Since I have to pick something...

- The analytics are intense. You're getting A LOT of information. It can sometimes be overwhelming.

- The app could do with some serious improvement. It's only purpose now is to send Instagram posts to your phone so you can post them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look at the price and look at the features. There's no comparison.No other tool does what Social Report does.

Social media management and reporting is time-consuming and there are a lot of moving parts. Social Report saves me time and gives me the data I need to dig in and get answers to questions.

Social Report review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Dollar for dollar the best I have used"

What do you like best?

The functionality and range of use for the price simply can not be beaten. A large amount of data you can gather in a clear manner is amazing. Also, error-free posting and scheduling. In about six months of using social report, I have yet to see a bad link or unposted image attachment, unlike every other major platform I have used.

What do you dislike?

Ease of use can be a little bit better. I have trouble sometimes moving between profiles, occasionally some functions cause you to log out to use such as some help functions. This can be greatly improved upon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep working on the functionality. It is getting better, the last update helped a little, but I would recommend a lot more research into this, and then take some steps to implement them.

I can schedule much easier, across the platform, including Instagram and I can gather enough data from social report features alone for all my client's needs without having to look in multiple places.

Social Report review by April H.
April H.

"Great value for spend + awesome features"

What do you like best?

Social Report offers a great value for monthly cost. I'm able to do things other platforms charge additional fees for, plus the analytics are incredibly detailed. I often keep Social Report on tap for clients who choose other platforms just to offer additional analytics.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the appearance can come across as dated. This doesn't impact its effectiveness by any means, but sometimes can interfere with client opinions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great software for teams without being nitpicked for every little feature. If you need a place to host all clients and be able to do pretty much anything on social, this is the software for you, especially if you're a small business looking to get the most bang for your buck. It's not flashy, it's simple BUT effective and useful.

I'm able to add unlimited profiles, including those I just want to monitor. This creates a great hub for my office/employees to access all clients without having to log in and out for different systems/softwares. The benefits just keep popping up - from stock photos to design aspects to scheduling and engagement, I love it!

Social Report review by Kim Gail B.
Kim Gail B.

"Best Bang!! For Your Buck...Anywhere"

What do you like best?

Social Report is the most feature rich platform for the money than any other platform out there, and I have tested most (if not all) of them. The reports are fabulous.

What do you dislike?

I wish the interface was a bit updated, but honestly for what you get, there is not much to dislike. There is a learning curve, but the videos make it easy to learn, and when you use all of the features, your social management is over the top efficient as well as thorough.

Recommendations to others considering the product

anyone who wants to make handling their social media efficiently and well, should take full advantage of the 30 day free trial. Spend a few hours binge watching the how to video's so you can get the most from the platform and you would be sold on the product

Clients love the quality of the reports, and the direct scheduling and posting to Instagram (including the 1st comment) makes everything about handling social media so much easier.

Social Report review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Challenger Sports"

What do you like best?

I like that the projects are separated and the reports that are built for each project. I also like the customer service and the amount of help that they are able to provide! I also love the bulk scheduling tool. This saves a lot of time on the day to day posting that social media managers often do. By getting things scheduled and out of the way, this allows for better reactive posting. Well worth the money if you company is trying to simplify social media campaigns.

What do you dislike?

I think that there are a few glitches in the system still but normally it is fixed once you sign in and sign back out. I wish that there was also an ability to post videos via bulk scheduler but I understand that are limitations to what you guys are able to do. Sometimes when you drag a picture into social report the quality of the picture goes down but I am not exactly sure why this is the case. Another feature that needs improving is the social inbox. The way that it is setup currently makes it hard to respond or understand the context of the issue or question someone has on social media. There needs to be a format setup that is more similar to the social media platforms themselves rather than list form.

Being able to remain consistent on social media platforms and report growth and engagement levels to determine what works best for our industry. This also allows us to run our online sales promotions and to better track the click through rates on various posts that we are doing company wide.

Social Report review by Lisa C.
Lisa C.

"Everything the others have and more!"

What do you like best?

I can't choose just one ... the robust reporting features, the ability to post to all the platforms I need to with just one tool, the ability to include IG hashtags as a comment, bulk uploading, content queue and evergreen content, direct publishing to IG, adding my brand to the top of links I share, the ability to manage 25 accounts at one very reasonable price, multiple projects under one overall account, the 30 day trial, ability to post to google my business ... the list goes on!

What do you dislike?

The UI is a bit bulky. It's not the most streamlined or most beautiful out there. But, they've recently updated it and I can't wait to see what improvements come next!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do the 30 day trial and really test out all the features. You won't find anything else that's as robust.

Managing all of my client's accounts under one account but with separate projects is awesome! The reporting tools are fantastic as well!

Social Report review by Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.

"THE ONLY SMM Scheduling Tool You Need in 2019!!"

What do you like best?

Our agency switched to Social Report because the previous platform we were using is had terrible reporting. One of the reasons why we have been successful at what we do is that we can prove our theories, and strategies, with numbers. Without reporting you cannot have that. With Social Report we have been able to pull reports for our various clients, easily.

What do you dislike?

I would like for there to be Instagram Storie's scheduling capabilities. So, in other words, Social Report needs to keep moving towards innovating the ease of scheduling to various social platforms and the various uses within each of these platforms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Switch NOW!

As stated above, proper Marketing Reporting is BIG!!

Social Report review by Dillon J.
Dillon J.

"Social Report allows us to easily post to several social media channels!"

What do you like best?

Posting to several channels allows for us to communicate to several different audiences. Set up was very easy and it has been running smooth since. We also love the nonprofit discount!

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike, I wish there were easier options for posting videos and ensuring all the requirements are met before we post.

Social report allows us to reach more people and get new clients! It is so easy to post to several different sites now. We also post to Google which helps keep our business at the top of the list when people search for us. Our customers love the amount of interaction we have on social media now.

Social Report review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Eye-opening Way to look at our Social Media!"

What do you like best?

I like that it breaks down every bit of interaction between the followers (who shared, who clicked, who engaged"...it gives you a feel for what type of action your social media post encourages. It also helped me realize what DOESN'T work, based on the comparisons that I'm able to easily benchmark against each other (monthly, by social media channel, etc..)

What do you dislike?

The website can be a bit confusing to navigate, due to offering a large variety of options of breaking down the data. Would be nice if it was a bit more cleaned up.

We're able to see which posts perform the best amongst our followers, causing us to repeat similar posts in order to encourage more engagement. We also enjoy the option to "preview" the post as the follower would see it, so that were able to format grammar/spacing to be more optimal to the viewer from their end.

Social Report review by Lindsey E.
Lindsey E.

"Everything in one place"

What do you like best?

I'm loving Social Report so far. I've been a user of Buffer for 1.5 years for my agency, but everything is separate. I like having my projects in a row. I can get to my analytics quickly. I can look at my social inbox and see all of the reviews and comments at once so that I can respond in one fell swoop.

What do you dislike?

Mobile capability is non-existent. Not a fan of having to go into the desktop version to do everything. The only capability it has on mobile is to remind you to post to instagram, which is actually very helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you can schedule all your updates via desktop and don't rely 100% on mobile it can work for you.

No way to automate response to google reviews, no way to respond to yelp reviews.

One stop to see all messages across all brand channels.

Social Report review by VinĂ­cius L.
VinĂ­cius L.

"THE SOCIAL MEDIA DESKTOP"

What do you like best?

I love how Social Report is intuitive and easy to use. I spend a few hours on the app scheduling, setting up hashtags on the comments (my favorite), curating content from RSS feeds, preparing reports and answering comments on my social channels. The customer service and tech support have improved a lot since the first time I used the system. It is just a fabulous management tool for any Social Media professional, I highly recommend to use it!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it takes a while loading simple tasks and actions but I believe it will be improved in a near future.

Cost benefit, Productive work as I don't have to jump between screens, Informative and customized reports.

Social Report review by Brittany M.
Brittany M.

"Social Media Tool That Works! "

What do you like best?

I love being able to add logos and text to images without having another software or tab open to do so! The Content Groups are amazing to have so you aren't having to select the platforms each time that you are wanting to post to. The analytics are amazing and my clients love it!

What do you dislike?

The only thing is I wish it would have a connect to the Buffer App so that way Instagram post could post automatically. Overall it is a pretty easy concept and does what I need it to do!

Get a months work done in less than a week with an easy process! Having the professional analytics to give my clients!

Social Report review by Daniella P.
Daniella P.

"Budget-Friendly Social Media Management Tool for SMBs and NPOs"

What do you like best?

Social Report makes social media publishing, monitoring and reporting easy. Features like Link Frames allow you to get more out of third-party content you share. Searches allow to you to make better strategic decisions around events, brands, products, etc. by providing data that's useful. Social Report also provides optimal posting times and the ability to schedule content via an RSS feed, which is use for those with many content streams and accounts.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see notifications for spikes in conversations.

Social Report provides better insights into our audiences, content performance and overall social efforts. This information has been valuable when coordinating efforts around events, brands, etc.

Social Report review by Lethumusa K.
Lethumusa K.

"Really making a difference - I have my time back"

What do you like best?

I run a small but growing digital marketing agency where I often need to manage a lot of moving parts. SocialReport has this great function that allows me to pull various layers of reports as & when I need them. This has been both a time & cost saver for me - what used to take literally a day (of extracting, compiling & vetting) is now done in a few clicks. Their social posting function works really really well & their support staff have proven to be helpful.

What do you dislike?

I'm looking forward (call me hopeful) to when Google Analytics is integrated into Social Report.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider month or year end periods when you need to justify cost to spend to clients. You'll need monitoring and reports that substantiate work to date as well as motivate for more work to be signed off. You'll need a tool that helps you do this without having to sacrifice work time or resources.

2 problems - resources & time.

With my agency still being small, I need to be really savvy with my time and make decisions around when to being in freelance resources to help me manage the workload. SocialReport has effectively saved my the money I have been spending on an analyst & given me power over my reporting.

Social Report review by Michelle B.
Michelle B.

"Your number one socail media 'all in one' platform..."

What do you like best?

Social Report HAS IT ALL! Your one stop shop to all your Socail media platforms, allowing you to manage all your content on one sight!

Completely user friendly and many multiple functions from a business point of view. The businss is 2 fold, its a business within a business.

With all the research i have done, I am yet to find a better sight, Thank you Social Report

What do you dislike?

100% not your fault, Instagram is my only real struggle currently, that being said Social Report has offered all the support one needs...

Recommendations to others considering the product

Why would'nt you?!?!

Besides instagram having their limitations, there are no issues I personally have faced.

Social Report review by Kelly H.
Kelly H.

"Easy & Convenient"

What do you like best?

I love the calendar set-up and that the team helps with content generation. So easy to go through and pick and choose what I want to utilize. From there I can schedule it to post for weeks or months at a time. A true set it and forget it system. Such a time saver!

What do you dislike?

Occasionally there's content that's not relevant to my area, but for the most part it works very well for us and we can replace regional specific content with something for our state.

It helps tremendously with time management! I no longer have to search for hours for social media content!

Social Report review by Valorey S.
Valorey S.

"Hands Down BEST SMM Platform Ever"

What do you like best?

I love that Instagram publishes. NO MORE MANUAL PUSH! This is EVERYTHING! This saves my company so much time and money. It really doesn't get any better than this.

What do you dislike?

I can't say that I dislike anything. I would love to have the ability to layer a transparent image over another image in the editor. That would be AWESOME!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I always recommend Social Report. The ease of use, flexibility, evergreen scheduling, and, of course, posting directly to Instagram will save you so much time and money!

AUTOMATION! I get my SMM work done quickly and effortlessly which allows me MORE time freedom! Living the dream!

Social Report review by Daniel W.
Daniel W.

"Great comprehensive solution"

What do you like best?

The reports are customizable and visually appealing. It is gratifying to show these reports to my clients and easily explain our benefits and area of improvement month to month. The scheduling feature works well.

What do you dislike?

Some of the reports across different networks have different reporting metrics, this can become a challenge when comparing specific numbers across different social networks, but nothing that can't be overcome.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the free trial, you will be impressed.

Social Report solves my monthly reports in under an hour where previously I was burning one full work day on them. They are more visually appealing and more easily customizable.

Social Report review by Ashley C.
Ashley C.

"So glad we switched to Social Report"

What do you like best?

Social Report makes message automation incredibly easy. We are a church, and we share a Daily Bible Reading 6x per day (twice a day on Twitter and in 2 separate Facebook pages). With SR, it's easy to set up the post, attach the image, and schedule it to recur exactly when I want it to.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were a better way to share retweets. I still use the free version of Buffer to schedule retweets, and I'm hopeful this functionality will be added to Social report soon.

Our team has a myriad of profiles to manage, and Social Report makes it easy for each member of our team to view, schedule, and report on the profiles they manage individually, while giving me a bird's eye view of everything happening on our pages.

Social Report review by Administrator in Building Materials
Administrator in Building Materials

"Social Report: Keeping my team organized! "

What do you like best?

Social Report is easy for my team with limited marketing experience to use. We manage multiple social media platforms for multiple locations of the same business and are able to cross post and stay organized with SocialReport. You do not need to be a social expert to use this platform. I also have the ability to track our overall social media growth with there very visual analytical tools. I use their charts and graphs when presenting to my C suit.

What do you dislike?

I wish it was easier to tag businesses in posts. I find we have glitches and my team can tag the wrong business.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This platform will allow an entry level marketing team to succeed. It is easy to use and very analytical. It will help guy your social strategy from a very holistic level.

We manage multiple facebook pages for the same business in different locations. We love the ease of crossposting our blog posts to these pages.

Social Report review by Lauren N.
Lauren N.

"Fantastic tool for comprehensive social media management"

What do you like best?

The ability to syndicate content to assist with finding relevant and perfectly timed content is a stand out against any other tool I have ever used.

What do you dislike?

No visual amenity image specific platforms likes Instagram, i.e. cannot see the posts as they would appear on Instagram to ensure that the flow of the page is picture perfect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth utilising this platform if you are serious about your social media.

Again, the ability to syndicate content is stellar, however, the mention monitoring facilities were an unexpected and pleasant surprise, assisting me to watch the web based on keywords and hashtags.

Social Report review by Keli L.
Keli L.

"Love it"

What do you like best?

The platform is very easy to use, even if it's your first time logging on. It breaks down numbers so you can see everything at a glance.

I also really like the scheduling feature - makes social media management so easy.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that you took away the 'new followers' number and only left the total number.

I wish it would post to instagram without a hassle.

We can track our money spent on advertising through social media. We can see which kind of posts are doing the best and when the best time to post them is.

Social Report review by Audra M.
Audra M.

"Social Report has been a Godsend to my company, one solution instead of using various products"

What do you like best?

Having one solution that handles most of the features that I need for my clients; reporting, analytics, multiple social media platform posting, Social Report has satisfied my clients needs.

What do you dislike?

Uploading video content is not as easy as it would seem. Every time I try to upload a video, it converts to a picture, causing me to use another system for videos.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You still may have to use another platform for video uploads, but other than that it is almost perfect.

I am able to receive all the reporting analytics and more that I need for both my company and clients. Social Report handles everything in one solution for me instead of using multiple platforms.

Social Report review by Agency
Agency

"Amazing tool for Marketing companies"

What do you like best?

The ability to organize, schedule and report from one place. I also love being able to schedule the Instagram hashtags in the comments. My clients love the reports!

What do you dislike?

I wish I understood how to create reports that were slightly more simple. LOL! They offer you so much information, it has taken me a bit to reduce the report down to something concise. This is not really their fault--I just have not researched this fully.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely do it if you run an agency or have social media marketing clients.

We create all social media posts for clients, and the clients can approve/decline/change the posts inside the platform. No more 'back and forth' with comments and changes. Definitely a huge time saver.

I love logging in seeing all the posts scheduled out for the month.

Social Report review by Brenda T.
Brenda T.

"Impressed"

What do you like best?

I love how in-depth analytics are and how well the user can pull, run, and schedule reports. It is very user-friendly a great platform for all social media marketers.

What do you dislike?

I do dislike how it will not auto connect business Instagram profiles. It was a struggle at first but as we've learned to fix the issues quicker, it's been a breeze.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Love the UI

We are able to see what campaigns perform better than others and are able to quickly change our strategy in order to promote growth. The facts that we can have data pulled from the last 24 hours is amazing.

Social Report review by Brian M.
Brian M.

"Efficient, Effective, Affordable."

What do you like best?

You can tell this team cares about how their product is being used. The software has more features than some of their larger competitors and honestly, their support team is human and cares about your satisfaction.

What do you dislike?

When you publish a post, it seems like some of the steps could be eliminated or simply toggle settings, but there's a lot of functionality built in so I am sure there are more reasons why it is done this way.

Social report gives us the visibility and planning perspective we need to manage a volume of accounts. It seems like the software will advance more quickly than others because they aren't trying to take over the world, just make awesome software.

Social Report review by Roberta A.
Roberta A.

"Social Report - The best tool out there!"

What do you like best?

I tried out every tool available out there and Social Report really did everything I was looking for. The dashboard is easy to use and I can keep my client's social media accounts organized and I'm able to schedule posts all in one place. Love it!

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I don't absolutely love about Social Report is the interface - it's not the prettiest but it's very intuitive and easy to use so it's something that I can overlook.

I have done my reporting and social media scheduling on Social Report and I love it. It's a cost efficient tool that allows me to work more efficiently. Social Report also provides me with the tools to do efficient reporting for my clients and allows me to set marketing goals.

Learning about Social Report?

* We monitor all Social Report reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.