Social Report

Social media management and reporting solution that helps make the most of your social media.

Work for Social Report?

Learning about Social Report?

Social Report Reviews

Social Report review by Jackie B.
Jackie B.

"Great For Simple Management of Content Promotion on Multiple Channels"

What do you like best?

I love how quick and easy it is to create posts appropriate for multiple channels, especially Facebook and Twitter. It even allows you to create Instagram posts, and then emails it to you on schedule so you have the text and photo handy to post from your phone.

There are a ton of options for scheduling and presenting posts. Also, you can put posts into "Content Groups," however it makes sense for your business or pages, which is particularly powerful for analytics. You can see which types of content resonate best with the audience, where the engagement is, and learn what to ditch and where new opportunities lie.

What do you dislike?

It's hard to tag other pages in posts, and there's not a great preview to see what scheduled posts will look when they go live. So far the posts have looked fine, but I like to triple check everything before it goes out on a page.

Efficiency is the number one benefit. We've tried other tools and systems for managing social content and monitoring, and this is so far the best. Requires less steps and I can get it done faster, which is good when you are creating daily posts across 3 channels - or more. Highly recommend for social media managers working with high volumes of content. Also, there are great options for creating posting schedules, queues and evergreen posts - which means you can set it and forget it and keep your content in front of users.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Social Report
Showing 88 Social Report reviews
Social Report review by Tamara (Tami) O.
Tamara (Tami) O.

"Finally a Social Media Management Software that works and has great analytics!"

What do you like best?

The analytics are amazing. I was having to use two or three different software programs to do what social report does. It is saving me so much time! We are able to coordinate posts for all of our clients much more efficiently. The accounts are able to be set up easily. The cost is very reasonable compared to other platforms. We had been using Hootsuite and tried several other platforms before finding this one. We are very happy with Social Report after using it for over a month now. We will be staying with them.

What do you dislike?

Not dislike, but could be improved - the cover for the analytics reports are not easy to configure. It would be nice to be able to have a feed view of pages. It would be nice if Instagram could get their act together with being able to let third-party apps connect. I am still having a little trouble getting a few accounts connected due to admin settings. Other than that, I am completely happy with this program. They are a great find!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it. It will save you time and money if you manage more than a couple of accounts. It has made my life so much easier! I am loving this program.

Much easier for my staff to work as a team on social media posts. Much easier to manage posts and accounts and the analytics are a gift from heaven! lol

Social Report review by Kelcey Z.
Kelcey Z.

"Only 3 days in - already love it!"

What do you like best?

I just am in my trial phase of using the social report and already have recommended it to my colleagues and other friends I know working in social listening/analytics/community management. I have never used a tool that pulled in data from so many external sources and connects to your ads manager and ad campaigns. I work for an agency but have worked on the brand side as well. I have used a plethora of social tools including Salesforce SocialStudio, Sprinklr, Spredfast, Hootesuite, Sprout, Sysomos, and more. Although I really enjoy Spredfast and Sprinklr, they are just not in the budget we have at the moment. The socialreport seems like the absolute best option for the price that i have seen yet.

What do you dislike?

i have read other reviews that talk about difficulty uploading video, which would definitely be a downside if this is true. the layout is a little dated as some said, but then again, its not a huge con to me.

Social listening, and intelligence findings. Drawing insights from data that we were not able to pull from other sources.

What Social Media Suites solution do you use?

Social Report review by Sierra L.
Sierra L.

"Best deal out there!"

What do you like best?

As a social media manager, I've used my fair share of scheduling tools. Social Report takes everything I liked about different sites and combines it into one perfect package. The scheduling tools are the some of the most comprehensive I have come across with the ability to target to a specific audience and view analytics. I also love the option to view ROI, as that is something my clients often want. For all the bells and whistles Social Report offers, the price is extremely affordable.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I hit a wall where post scheduling is continually unable to upload an image in my media library, but I'm assuming its just a bug.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sign up for the 30 day trial and give it at least 2 weeks - I think it far surpasses other platforms and others will too.

Social Report allows me to schedule out all my clients' posts across multiple platforms in one convenient place. Added bonuses include ROI and analytics

Social Report review by Jason Y.
Jason Y.

"One of the better social media platforms I have experienced."

What do you like best?

1. Pricing if really competitive. Great rates and value, especially when compared to the features provided.

2. The platform feels very mature and well organized. Usually for social media platforms at this price point they feel less polished with less features, but it really feels like an enterprise level offering.

3. There's something for everyone here. Whether you're a company looking to just manage your social channels, or an agency with multiple clients, they scale really well for both.

4. The reporting and analytics are fantastic with Social Report. It was the reason I switched.

What do you dislike?

1. Wish they had a better preview option when creating posts so that you could actually see what everything looks like as it is on each channel.

2. I'd use brand, client or company instead of "project" for organizing different groups of social channels, or at least give the option of naming that how you'd like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are starting your agency or company this is the best platform I've seen in terms of value vs. features and you can't go wrong.

I use Social Report for my social media agency clients at this time. I've been happy with what I've seen so far as it provides me an affordable option as a start up to do so.

Social Report review by Monique B.
Monique B.

"Coolest Thing Since Sliced Bread"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that I can have various projects and be able to schedule everyone's post how they need to be. I also like that I can setup keywords/hashtags that I want to follow to determine if I need to switch out the hashtags I'm using to help with the overall reach.

What do you dislike?

I dislike at times how when I post it won't post to Facebook. I'm still working out the kinks so that the posts will post to Facebook and not just Instagram and Twitter. At times it will tell me my scheduled post has posted when it hasn't.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The benefits outweigh the cost. It's the best investment that you will ever make. What are you waiting on to switch?

Detailed analytics. I am able to see how well things are really going compared to Hootsuite and other platforms. It helps me get the right information to my clients at the end of the month when putting together their month end analytics reports.

Social Report review by Bill M.
Bill M.

"Enterprise functionality, but at a reasonable cost"

What do you like best?

The team at SocialReport have put a lot of thinking into their design (to make this easy) and their functionality (to automate the features that would really help most).

What do you dislike?

They have some useful training videos, but it wouldn't be too hard to add a lot more. I am all in favour of self service and if there were more video to help with the more details functions then this would really help. Integrations with other tools would also help.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have been a social media and digital leader for a number of companies (including leading it for IBM ac ross EMEA) and have used many tools in my time. SocialReport stands out from the rest and I would recommend that anyone check it out before deciding which way to go

I would never fully automate my social feed, but being able to automate the content sourcing, as well as some of the hashtag insertion and attribution, really cuts down the time it takes to share great content. From one Twitter account alone I have been achieving a sustained 30-day reach of almost 14 million, using SocialReport almost exclusively.

Social Report review by Andrew M.
Andrew M.

"Excellent Product & Offering w/ A Competitive Price"

What do you like best?

I had recently been looking for a new social management, reporting, and marketing application to use for my client's accounts, which would allow me to expand my offering and ability to take on more. This was an enormous solution at a price that I could afford. I tested many other options and found that they either lacked key elements that were associated with other products or pricing was aimed at larger agencies. I stumbled upon Social Report and was pleasantly surprised at its capabilities, especially among the number of platforms is interacts with.

What do you dislike?

The product offers a lot of opportunities, but there are some things that are lacking, like the mobile application. The mobile app tends to be glitchy and crashes, but the browser version makes up for it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a straight-forward platform that doesn't have the "sales-y" bells & whistles of the bigger brands, this is for you.

I really enjoy that Social Report goes beyond the create & post platform. It offers the ability to create automation which is great for us. We spend less time monitoring our client's pages and interacting with their audience one-by-one with automated interactions. Additionally, the ability to create Search Agents has expanded our ability to monitor client brands across platforms and outside of our monitored networks.

Social Report review by Susan M.
Susan M.

"Great Value Product for Social Posting, Reporting, and Analyzing Results"

What do you like best?

There are so many terrific features to Social Report, it's hard to pick just one that I like best. For example, their publishing calendar is the best I've seen available. Social Report pretty much pioneered the publishing calendar as it stands right now (we've been using it for a lot of years). Their competitors seem to use Social Report as the benchmark to try to catch up to. In other words, Social Report always seems to be several steps ahead of the competition, consistently adding additional features to their product that either improve the user's experience, allow us to get more analytical, or simply to add additional value to the product. The scheduling of report generation for clients is very valuable to us, the scheduling of evergreen posts and their built-in link framing tool are also key features that we really value.

What do you dislike?

I don't think there's anything that I dislike. We've been using SR for 3+ years, and at first it was a bit confusing, but that was years ago. Now, it's much more intuitive. The user interface is very powerful, and I have to admit, we don't take advantage of nearly all the benefits it offers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think Social Report is probably one of the most powerful social media posting and reporting softwares available. I know it was when we started using it. I highly recommend it to anyone who is interested in either demonstrating the work they've put into social media management, or showing the results of your efforts.

My clients like to see a monthly report - we create several monthly reports for each client, all of which are generated automatically and emailed to me at the beginning of each month. I simply download them and then forward on to the client. Some are more detailed than others, and they are decipherable by the average business owner. We also use SR for scheduling out future posting as much as impulsive, last-minute posting. I'm very picky about how a post appears on a page, and SR allows me to see what the post will look like before it's published, allowing me to change images if I want.

Social Report review by Sachi L.
Sachi L.

"Simple, intuitive and efficient"

What do you like best?

That the platforms allows you to set up multiple projects for different brands or projects under one overall account. Social Report has the ability to assign user roles and approval and reviews. They offer nonprofit pricing to nonprofits. We can assign volunteers roles to specific projects and social media profiles, and have it all be reviewed centrally for approval. Reporting features are helpful — and can also provide combined reports on all projects by creating an overall Project with all social media profiles listed there which will provide an overall snapshot of all social media activities.

What do you dislike?

Would like to be able to hide, ban or delete comments from Social Report where appropriate, have to log in to the social media platform to do this, although it doesn't happen too often. If you make edits to the automatic Facebook post, such as the auto image, lead in and title, Social Report will replace your display URL with a shortened URL, however a plus is that Social Report does let you edit the image uploaded and the title and descriptive text and lead-in, which you cannot do when posting straight from Facebook.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Social Report has a great customer support team. They are very responsive to communications and seek to help resolve any issues with the platform. It's a great platform if you have multiple brands or projects to manage.

Consolidation of social media posting, versatile across many platforms. Not having to use numerous usernames and passwords to log in to dozens of social media profiles to manage them.

Social Report review by Tegan S.
Tegan S.

"Some Kinks but Great Possibilities"

What do you like best?

I love the way that content is classified and the evergreen repository makes it so easy to auto-schedule messages.

What do you dislike?

The metrics don't always match up to the reports that we have in Google Analytics, sometimes we can figure it out and other times we cannot.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to get on a great tool that's flexible and going places, this is it but don't expect it to be 100% perfect in every avenue because no tool is.

We have a great deal of content and new stuff being posted every day. I think our social team has realized that promoting new content with a mix of old is the best way to get Social Report to do the work for us that we were previously doing by hand.

Social Report review by Valerie M.
Valerie M.

"Comprehensive Tool - Constantly Amazes Me"

What do you like best?

After being a Hootsuite and Buffer user for years, SocialReport has changed the way our team does business. I originally made the switch because I needed something with more robust reporting tools that didn't cost an arm and a leg. While this tool is still an investment I make each month, I was surprised to realize I could get rid of those other programs I was using for scheduling posts, curating content, and managing my team's posts. I feel like every week or so I discover a new feature the software offers. There is a lot going on in this tool (lots of menus), but it also does a lot too. They've done a good job keeping things organized so once you learn the way the menus work, it's pretty intuitive to find what you're looking for.

What do you dislike?

I wish the reporting tool allowed you to select which pages/profiles you want included. For example, if I add peers' or competitors' FB pages into my project, ALL of those pages' info is included in reports, when I may only want to see MY Facebook pages' info. I feel like this is something that would be simple to do, and it would add a lot of value.

I also wish there was a way to post to individual Facebook profiles (people, not page) and specify which group of friends you want to send to. For example, I have a group of just business contacts, rather than all of my friends and family, that I would send to via social report if I could specify.

Also, recently I haven't been able to toggle between content groups as easily. Something changed and it adds a few extra steps, which seems unnecessary and is annoying.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a robust scheduling tool that also has awesome analytics/reporting, this is the one to go with. If you have a team, then, you'll love it too! It feels a little confusing because there are so many menus and options, but once you dig in, you realize that it has so many options because it has so much capability!

Reporting - wows our clients and gives us great insights!

Scheduling - great tools for scheduling, repeating posts, sending posts to specific profiles or combos of profiles.

Automation - love the automation options for Twitter and Instagram you provide!

Social Report review by Mark W.
Mark W.

"Remarkably Useful!"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Social Report is that it is extremely easy to use to publish and schedule posts, yet it is quite complex in the level of analytics and reporting. The number of supported social platforms is as comprehensive as any enterprise solution and the ability to share across platforms is extremely easy. There are many built in capabilities to utilize advanced engagement and SEO . Plus, the ability to create keyword searches and brand research can provide an enormous amount of business intelligence.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see a simpler interface for monitoring social channels. It would also be helpful to have more tutorial knowledge in the help center.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a very, high-powered social management tool for a price that is affordable for the small business, Social Report is the best solution I have found in over 5 years of using similar tools.

Social Report helps me manage multiple clients simultaneously with relative ease. It helps me to leverage similar data but to keep each account distinctly separate. This tool has allowed me to be a better consult for my clients by providing more information about not only their brand but the keywords in their industry and their competition. I can create regularly scheduled reports that can sent automatically to my team and my clients, as well as creating custom reports for one-time or continuous use.

Social Report review by Amanda J.
Amanda J.

"Great application for managing multiple clients' social media accounts"

What do you like best?

You can toggle between client accounts, as well as different businesses. This makes it easy to make blanket posts across all forms of social media. The calendar visual allows for easy social media managing and planning.

What do you dislike?

To post to Instagram, you get a reminder on your phone and have to log into the business account to post. Recently Social Report came out with a "fix" for this, an automatic posting. However, this doesn't work very well if the image you are posting on Instagram ISN'T square.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have multiple accounts, with multiple businesses, this is the way to go.

Quickly posting to all forms of social media from one platform. The approval process allows for several proofing rounds before the content goes public.

Social Report review by Tricia M.
Tricia M.

"Great Tool that Combines Scheduling, Reporting, Listening in One Platform"

What do you like best?

Love the ability to create content groups that allows me to categorize my posts by subject matter. This is THE reason I landed with Social Report. I haven't seen any other platform offer a similar interface. 2nd benefit, Social Report is very reasonably priced. Other tools are way overpriced for companies with huge budgets. Social Report is very affordable and offers quite a lot of reporting to go along with their scheduling tools. 3rd benefit is that Social Report covers the platforms that matter to us.

Also, Customer Support is beyond amazing. They seem like a smaller team that really wants to help their customer succeed.

What do you dislike?

Reporting seems inconsistent with other sources, like they don't have access to the full set of analytics available from the source platform. e.g, LinkedIn engagment doesn' include all types of interactions... only certain kinds of clicks. I don't love the media monitoring aspect of Social Report. The feed is diffictult to follow and seems to have a significant delay. Also, I cant easily share/retweet content from the monitoring tool. I find that I have to do this in the native platforms, still, which reduces my ability to report on those actions.

In my situation I need to break down engagement with on company with 3 distinct components, each voice further subdivided into subtopics. Social Report is the ONLY tool that provides me with the means to report on social in this way.

Social Report review by Wendy D.
Wendy D.

"Great tool for posting for business accounts!"

What do you like best?

The ease at which social report allows me to post social media for my businesses is amazing! I really like the options for which I can post, and the user-friendly reporting analytics that help me relay the information to my clients.

What do you dislike?

The only issue that I do not like is the app doesn't recognize my iPod 5, I assume since it is older. It doesn't keep the notifications in the app, but it does connect to instagram through the iPod itself, so it still offers app options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend Social Report to anyone looking to post to multiple social media accounts in a timely fashion. The analytics are easy to understand, offer great filter options to dial down to what your client is looking for, and are available at any time. The customer service is quick and always ready to solve any problems that arise.

The problems that we solve with Social Report is having the ability to share analytics with clients in an easy to present manner. Also, the ability to post content repeatedly with the Evergreen feature is a excellent tool as well.

Social Report review by Melissa N.
Melissa N.

"User Friendly & Efficient"

What do you like best?

The program is user friendly and the support staff is available to help at all times. You can tell that the company tries very hard to keep their customers happy and are willing to take the extra step to ensure great customer service. I also found the mobile app very useful and efficient that I am able to use it on many platforms.

What do you dislike?

The only issue I have discovered while using the program is the amount of time it takes to upload multiple pictures. Uploading 1 picture is easy and fast but if you need to upload 2 or 3 or even a whole album, it is usually easier to upload directly on the social media site instead of through Social Report. Although, the mobile app is very useful, if the app could have more features similar to the website that would make it easier to use on the go.

The company I work for is striving to be socially connected worldwide so minimally posting 3-4 posts to facebook and instagram is expected. This application has saved time and made it easier to reach the companies goal.

Social Report review by Diana M. R.
Diana M. R.

"I Love Social Report"

What do you like best?

The ability to handle multiple clients and their many online profiles.

What do you dislike?

My only complaint is how SR deals with Instagram. I know IG isn't letting third-party software publish on behalf of clients. That being said, SR still fails in this department. The mobile app, which is where I would expect to publish, just drops the ball. It is difficult to use, doesn't give reminders/notifications and is not at all intuitive. If SR could replicate the way Buffer handles IG, it would be perfect.

I would also like to see more integrations with SM platforms (Active Rain, Bigger Pockets, Zillow, etc...), but that is a back burner issue.

Finally, it would be great to purchase more Automation options without upgrading plan size. I do not need more than five Brands, but could use more Automating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I enjoy it and would recommend it to others.

As a freelancing social media manager, I needed to able to manage many clients without signing in and out of a dashboard. SR was the only platform I found that allowed me to do this without charging more than $50. In addition, the analytics are wonderful.

Social Report review by Sydney M.
Sydney M.

"The BEST Social Media Management and Analytics Tool"

What do you like best?

It does EVERYTHING.

Before choosing Social Report, I looked into EVERY other social media management tool - Sprout, Hootsuite, AgoraPulse, Oktopost, Buffer, Sendible, Zoho Social, Social Pilot, Falcon.io, and more. I researched them all intensely and did trials with each one. They're all great, but none of them had all the features I needed. Whichever one I chose, I was going to be settling and having to do without crucial features.

Social Report has every single feature I needed and more. It was like combining all of those other tools into one comprehensive, all-encompassing system.

Go to the website and review all of the features. Sign up for a trial and see for yourself. Watch the tutorials to get a full idea of what it can do. If you want to ask me anything, feel free to leave a comment.

Regarding customer service (others have commented on that), I've never had a problem. I suppose it depends on how quickly you need or want a response. I usually get a response within 24 hours. So no, it's not instant and they don't have live chat. For me, I've never need a response faster than I've gotten one.

What do you dislike?

Since I have to pick something...

- The analytics are intense. You're getting A LOT of information. It can sometimes be overwhelming.

- The app could do with some serious improvement. It's only purpose now is to send Instagram posts to your phone so you can post them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look at the price and look at the features. There's no comparison.No other tool does what Social Report does.

Social media management and reporting is time-consuming and there are a lot of moving parts. Social Report saves me time and gives me the data I need to dig in and get answers to questions.

Social Report review by Lindsey E.
Lindsey E.

"Everything in one place"

What do you like best?

I'm loving Social Report so far. I've been a user of Buffer for 1.5 years for my agency, but everything is separate. I like having my projects in a row. I can get to my analytics quickly. I can look at my social inbox and see all of the reviews and comments at once so that I can respond in one fell swoop.

What do you dislike?

Mobile capability is non-existent. Not a fan of having to go into the desktop version to do everything. The only capability it has on mobile is to remind you to post to instagram, which is actually very helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you can schedule all your updates via desktop and don't rely 100% on mobile it can work for you.

No way to automate response to google reviews, no way to respond to yelp reviews.

One stop to see all messages across all brand channels.

Social Report review by Brittany M.
Brittany M.

"Social Media Tool That Works! "

What do you like best?

I love being able to add logos and text to images without having another software or tab open to do so! The Content Groups are amazing to have so you aren't having to select the platforms each time that you are wanting to post to. The analytics are amazing and my clients love it!

What do you dislike?

The only thing is I wish it would have a connect to the Buffer App so that way Instagram post could post automatically. Overall it is a pretty easy concept and does what I need it to do!

Get a months work done in less than a week with an easy process! Having the professional analytics to give my clients!

Social Report review by Lethumusa K.
Lethumusa K.

"Really making a difference - I have my time back"

What do you like best?

I run a small but growing digital marketing agency where I often need to manage a lot of moving parts. SocialReport has this great function that allows me to pull various layers of reports as & when I need them. This has been both a time & cost saver for me - what used to take literally a day (of extracting, compiling & vetting) is now done in a few clicks. Their social posting function works really really well & their support staff have proven to be helpful.

What do you dislike?

I'm looking forward (call me hopeful) to when Google Analytics is integrated into Social Report.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider month or year end periods when you need to justify cost to spend to clients. You'll need monitoring and reports that substantiate work to date as well as motivate for more work to be signed off. You'll need a tool that helps you do this without having to sacrifice work time or resources.

2 problems - resources & time.

With my agency still being small, I need to be really savvy with my time and make decisions around when to being in freelance resources to help me manage the workload. SocialReport has effectively saved my the money I have been spending on an analyst & given me power over my reporting.

Social Report review by Ashley C.
Ashley C.

"So glad we switched to Social Report"

What do you like best?

Social Report makes message automation incredibly easy. We are a church, and we share a Daily Bible Reading 6x per day (twice a day on Twitter and in 2 separate Facebook pages). With SR, it's easy to set up the post, attach the image, and schedule it to recur exactly when I want it to.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were a better way to share retweets. I still use the free version of Buffer to schedule retweets, and I'm hopeful this functionality will be added to Social report soon.

Our team has a myriad of profiles to manage, and Social Report makes it easy for each member of our team to view, schedule, and report on the profiles they manage individually, while giving me a bird's eye view of everything happening on our pages.

Social Report review by Administrator in Building Materials
Administrator in Building Materials

"Social Report: Keeping my team organized! "

What do you like best?

Social Report is easy for my team with limited marketing experience to use. We manage multiple social media platforms for multiple locations of the same business and are able to cross post and stay organized with SocialReport. You do not need to be a social expert to use this platform. I also have the ability to track our overall social media growth with there very visual analytical tools. I use their charts and graphs when presenting to my C suit.

What do you dislike?

I wish it was easier to tag businesses in posts. I find we have glitches and my team can tag the wrong business.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This platform will allow an entry level marketing team to succeed. It is easy to use and very analytical. It will help guy your social strategy from a very holistic level.

We manage multiple facebook pages for the same business in different locations. We love the ease of crossposting our blog posts to these pages.

Social Report review by Audra M.
Audra M.

"Social Report has been a Godsend to my company, one solution instead of using various products"

What do you like best?

Having one solution that handles most of the features that I need for my clients; reporting, analytics, multiple social media platform posting, Social Report has satisfied my clients needs.

What do you dislike?

Uploading video content is not as easy as it would seem. Every time I try to upload a video, it converts to a picture, causing me to use another system for videos.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You still may have to use another platform for video uploads, but other than that it is almost perfect.

I am able to receive all the reporting analytics and more that I need for both my company and clients. Social Report handles everything in one solution for me instead of using multiple platforms.

Social Report review by Brenda T.
Brenda T.

"Impressed"

What do you like best?

I love how in-depth analytics are and how well the user can pull, run, and schedule reports. It is very user-friendly a great platform for all social media marketers.

What do you dislike?

I do dislike how it will not auto connect business Instagram profiles. It was a struggle at first but as we've learned to fix the issues quicker, it's been a breeze.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Love the UI

We are able to see what campaigns perform better than others and are able to quickly change our strategy in order to promote growth. The facts that we can have data pulled from the last 24 hours is amazing.

Social Report review by Brian M.
Brian M.

"Efficient, Effective, Affordable."

What do you like best?

You can tell this team cares about how their product is being used. The software has more features than some of their larger competitors and honestly, their support team is human and cares about your satisfaction.

What do you dislike?

When you publish a post, it seems like some of the steps could be eliminated or simply toggle settings, but there's a lot of functionality built in so I am sure there are more reasons why it is done this way.

Social report gives us the visibility and planning perspective we need to manage a volume of accounts. It seems like the software will advance more quickly than others because they aren't trying to take over the world, just make awesome software.

Social Report review by Jacqueline C.
Jacqueline C.

"Finally, Historical Social Data!"

What do you like best?

My clients are always asking for quarterly historical data. Since the major social platforms only track for 28-30 days, I really rely on Social Report to present the history and show progress over time. Also, the autogenerated reports save me hours of work each month!

What do you dislike?

The embedded scheduling and tool is robust but isn't as optimized as posting directly to the platforms themselves. I find post performance is HIGHER when I use Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc to post, rather than Social Report.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pricing is high, so capture many clients first.

Social Report solves the problem of historical data tracking and helped me keep up with shares and comments with automated responses. (Note: They recently removed automation and it sucks. Bring it back Social Report - you're killing me.)

Social Report review by Fred V.
Fred V.

"Best Social Media Platform For Best Price & Features"

What do you like best?

I'm a true techie and love technology and fancy features. The best part about using Social Report is having every feature you could possibly want and need all in one social media platform.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I didn't like was the interface. It used to be one and outdated but that has changes recently and it looks much better now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I challenge anyone to stack the features that social report has with any major social media platform against their price. You will slowly see the competition disappear.

I'm able to keep my clients social profiles populated with good content b/c of the evergreen feature and the RSS publishing. They have a lot of features that can save you a ton of time doing social media for yourself and your clients.

Social Report review by Heather L.
Heather L.

"Great Tool for Analytics"

What do you like best?

I like the plethora of information I can pull from attached accounts. From demographics to key audience metrics, it really helps me dial down the right messaging for my audiences. Being able to attach multiple platforms to a project to gather as much data as possible is a win for me as I don't have to pull it from multiple platforms.

What do you dislike?

I only use the desktop version but the relinking sometimes is a pain. I understand that's probably since the pages I work with are verified, but I lose data sometimes :(

The PDF is great and I can pull out the pieces I want to share easily. It's made month-end reporting a lot more simplified!!

Social Report review by Susan B.
Susan B.

"A great social media reporting tool!"

What do you like best?

I love that you can color code everything in social report when it comes to scheduling content. It also has in-depth reporting with a lot of different analytical graphs for each social platform. It has been an integral part of managing the social communities of several different businesses I create content for. I use it mainly to track audience growth, view engagement totals and changes over time, what posts are doing the best, and scheduling content.

What do you dislike?

The support is not always great. It takes sometimes a full day or so until I hear back from support. Though they are great about solving problems, they aren't always timely.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Social Report is a fantastic tool for social media scheduling, monitoring, and analyzing. It's a huge step up from HootSuite. As the owner of the account, you may get better customer support which is my only pet peeve. As a user, not an owner, the support is not very timely which isn't great when you need fast troubleshooting. I don't know where we would be without it when it comes to scheduling, the color coding and organization of it all is fantastic.

I work to make sure the content we are producing is providing positive results for our clients. Social report has helped our team to report accurate results to clients on a number of different graphs and pie charts. It also is incredibly organized and keeps us all clear on what content is scheduled and what needs to be scheduled.

Social Report review by Molly W.
Molly W.

"Best software"

What do you like best?

I've used hootsuite, I've used zoho social and a few other programs... this one is the BEST. I am managing 60+ social sites because I have a marketing company, this program is the BEST seriously. Easy to post, and it stores all of your most used hashtags for easy posting. love!

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I wouldn't change a thing about this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a software that can handle multiple different sites, INCLUDING pinterest, use this product.

Easily posting to multiple different social media outlets is a breeze.

Social Report review by Jason B.
Jason B.

"Made the switch and happy as can be ..."

What do you like best?

The versatility of the platform is completely mind-blowing. From automations to evergreen content to robust reports; I love that if I can dream it we can likely make it happen with SocialReport.

What do you dislike?

The interface ... haha. Like it hasn't already been said by many others!

It's so dated and it just needs to be updated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a test drive and use it like crazy for a couple of weeks. And don't let the interface scare you away.

Handling a large number of social clients and social marketing deliverables in one, easy-to-use and affordable platform.

Social Report review by Courtney M.
Courtney M.

"Favorite Social Scheduler and Analytics Generator!"

What do you like best?

I love the white labeled, comprehensive reports I can present to clients with just a few clicks. I also couldn't live without the many automations they offer and then finally I like that my clients can have their own access to their Social Report projects.

What do you dislike?

The user interface is still a bit dated and not as user friendly as it could be. I have also come into glitches when scheduling pretty frequently. That being said, help tickets and calls are answered promptly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you explore all Social Report has to offer. They have some hidden little gems. Their newsletter helps with this.

Running analytics reports for several clients across several platforms was proving very time consuming and expensive with other solutions. Social Report has virtually eliminated this business problem for us.

Social Report review by Staci A. T.
Staci A. T.

"A User Friendly Platform... FINALLY!"

What do you like best?

The ease of use on Social Report is my favorite feature. With easy to follow video tutorials, it may the be the easiest to learn and use.

What do you dislike?

The only complaint I have with SR is the login screen. I have to second guess if my screen is dirty sometimes because the login box design has a blurred out edging that makes it difficult to look at (totally aesthetic preference though and UE is far more important which SR is winning at )!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Everything you need, and nothing you don't! Easy and understandable.

Automation in response time has saved countless hours!

Social Report review by Vinícius L.
Vinícius L.

"THE SOCIAL MEDIA DESKTOP"

What do you like best?

I love how Social Report is intuitive and easy to use. I spend a few hours on the app scheduling, setting up hashtags on the comments (my favorite), curating content from RSS feeds, preparing reports and answering comments on my social channels. The customer service and tech support have improved a lot since the first time I used the system. It is just a fabulous management tool for any Social Media professional, I highly recommend to use it!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it takes a while loading simple tasks and actions but I believe it will be improved in a near future.

Cost benefit, Productive work as I don't have to jump between screens, Informative and customized reports.

Social Report review by Sean S.
Sean S.

"We've Used Social Report for 2 Years Now "

What do you like best?

Social Report has the most comprehensive that we have used so far. It has almost everything that we need to make social media effectively for us. Their reports are very in-depth and really help us understand how social media marketing is impacting our client's businesses.

What do you dislike?

We have nearly no complaints from Social Report. We are just patiently waiting for the Facebook Ads reporting to fully launch.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Continue to work on the ads reporting.

It helps us with reporting and efficiency. We manage over 400 social media profiles and this software easily saves us time and money.

Social Report review by Joseph T.
Joseph T.

"Great alternative I've been looking for for months"

What do you like best?

My favorite part thus far of the Social Report social media management platform is the advanced analytics, the price and the best of all - the ability to track keywords/hashtags.

What do you dislike?

I would suggest possibly work on polishing the UI a little more, and working on the mobile app. It definitely needs work, especially on an iPhone X.

I have clients who rely on hashtags to run social campaigns, and the ability to track social hashtags and keywords within the app is great.

Social Report review by Christopher J.
Christopher J.

"Social Report is a MUCH better Hootsuite"

What do you like best?

Social Report contains every feature you could possibly hope for in an easy to use interface at an incredibly reasonable cost.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Everything is amazing. Social Report is one of the best tools i've used and the price point makes it a must have for any business managing multiple social media accounts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it. It's by far the best social media management product on the market (at least that's not hundreds/thousands of dollars a month)

Managing multiple real estate agent social media accounts across many platforms, scheduling posts, building a library of evergreen content, and much more.

Social Report review by Alex C.
Alex C.

"More features, easier team collaboration than competitors"

What do you like best?

I like the abundance of features including an aggregated social inbox, team access, keyword & hashtag search, etc. There are far more features with Social Report than with some of the other platforms available on the market.

What do you dislike?

The layout isn't very user-friendly. It takes some time to figure out how to navigate the dashboard. It's a bit messy and overwhelming.

We're using Social Report to manage 3 brands' social media handles with a team of contributors. Social Report has features like goal setting and reporting, as well as the basic features like scheduling.

Social Report review by Adriana C.
Adriana C.

"Ultimate Social Media Tool"

What do you like best?

Multiple reporting and listing features with an affordable price tag. Definitely a step up from HootSuite for sure.

What do you dislike?

This tool would be completely solid if it had more competitive reporting features. It's really difficult to compare engagement with competitors numbers. Also, the calendar view of scheduled posts for the months could use a bit of a design update! Let's get imagery visuals and some color coordinating options in there please!

Our only issue so far is the lack of competitor analytics. We continue to utilize another tool for this reason.

Social Report review by Chris S.
Chris S.

"Most Comprehensive Complete Content Management Platform"

What do you like best?

The interface with social platforms allows managing content across social channels easy and with platforms that others do not. Post straight to Pinterest boards, easy interface with Instagram on mobile, Bloggs, review sites, and much more. The perfect management platform for agencies. Management of links with Web Frames.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is difficult to get a hold of support. The Mobile app is difficult to use. Some repetitive tasks could easily be automated to ease completion of tasks. The dashboard can be clunky and not as intuitive as I would like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I called and asked for features that were not currently available and within 1 week, they added 3 of the 4 features I asked for. They offer more social platforms than HootSuite, and sprout social combined.

How do we efficiently manage multiple accounts on hundreds of channels? Social Report is a cost effective solution. We are able to manage our clients' feeds and expand platforms to reach audiences on different platforms with the same click and content.

Social Report review by Sanshiro C.
Sanshiro C.

"Amazing all in one social media"

What do you like best?

They REALLY have all in one software. All the features you love on hootsuite, meetedgar, sendible and agorapulse, all of them are here!

Yup, automation, autopost, evergreen autopost, social listening, campaigns, autoschedule, everything!

What do you dislike?

You need to improve your ui and charging time

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just test one week and you will be in love

We manage multiple accounts with our different locations, automation is a time saving, also the publication calendar is a killer. Imagine you have hootsuite + meetedgar + sendible in one software.

Social Report review by Lacey M.
Lacey M.

"Great solution for nonprofits"

What do you like best?

Excellent analytics and the ability to customize images and headlines on links. It's also affordable, especially for nonprofits.

What do you dislike?

If I have a post I'd like to appear on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook, it would be nice to choose different times within the same window. Currently you either have to post them at the same time or do three different posts.

Better analytics, easier to schedule Instagram posts, affordable for our nonprofit, can customize images and headlines for links.

Social Report review by Lauren E.
Lauren E.

"Great product, would highly recommend!"

What do you like best?

I love the scheduling as well as the reporting capabilities of this product. It's convenient and efficient to use and has cut down on reporting time drastically

What do you dislike?

There's not much that I dislike about this product, however I have come across quite a few bugs and glitches, however these issues are resolved fairly quickly once they have been reporting to the support team

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your main concern is reliable, in-depth reporting and analytics, then this is the software for you! Highly recommended

The main business problem that is solved with Social Report is definitely the reporting, once you get the hang of the software.

Social Report review by Mostafa H.
Mostafa H.

"Best social reporting tool ever!"

What do you like best?

Based on my previous experience, I believe Social Report is the best reporting tool I've ever experienced.

It's so deep detailed with lots of analytic and info pool.

What do you dislike?

The engagement part needs a little bit enhancement, but so far it's great!

My business includes reporting for lots of social profiles, +200 profiles I have to monitor them and track their deep analytic details. and here comes the best part of Social Report tool

Social Report review by Nancy L. S.
Nancy L. S.

"Really excellent platform"

What do you like best?

I've been using Social Report to manage the social media for my university department for over a year now, and it's fantastic. I love how easy it is to manage all of our posts, and I especially appreciate the ability to do bulk scheduling. I've never had a glitch, never seen it down - it's extremely reliable.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I think could be better is making it easier to post multiple photos on a post. However, the rest of it is super easy to manage.

I love being able to bulk schedule social media posts, across platforms, all at once. Preloading the calender is a breeze, and saves me so much time and effort!

Social Report review by Courtney J.
Courtney J.

"Pretty Good"

What do you like best?

I like the goal function. It's nice to be able to have everyone on the same page as far as goals. I also really like the calendar view. It makes content super organized and easy to see.

What do you dislike?

I think the reports could look better. They are somewhat confusing and not very organized.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consult the Social Report team when needed.

Organizing content. I'm doing this through the content sections.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Incredible Tool for Social Media Impact"

What do you like best?

Social Report has robust features! The analytics are incredible. I love having the ability to do recurring evergreen content. Also, being able to put the content into "content groups" and turn off/on at any point is phenomenal.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. There is a learning curve when you begin. However, the time you SAVE in the long run is nothing compared to learning how the platform works.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do the trial and jump in! If you're a professional, it is time you use a professional tool.

I'm learning which posts my audiences respond best to, both for myself and my clients. Watching and tracking ROI via Social Report is extremely helpful. I also love the dashboard!

Social Report review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"The best social media management tool"

What do you like best?

There are really a lot of feature that are astonishing, so it is very hard to mention which one is the best. For example, their publishing calendar is the best I've seen available.

One of the other things I like the most is that Social report is always the leader and other tools catch up.

What do you dislike?

At the beginning if seemed pretty confusing, but support makes it easy to get on board.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it. Do not hesitate

The problem of having monthly reports. The benefits that we are getting is that we can easily get monthly reports.

Social Report review by Administrator

"Great experience so far!"

What do you like best?

I like that Social Report allows me to manage all of the social platforms we are on from one place. It is the only platform I found that has that, and all the functionalities I need to do my job well.

What do you dislike?

It's great that Social Report is consistently updating and improving things. However, I wish they would provide an alert for each of these updates/improvements. Some days I will login and something looks completely different and I have to do some digging to figure out the details of the changes.

I am now able to manage all social channels from one platform. That's definitely the biggest problem solved/benefit for me.

Social Report review by Grace K.
Grace K.

"Easy to use interface with bells and whistles"

What do you like best?

Social Report has a wide variety of networks supported. Auto-scheduling is easy.

What do you dislike?

I wish the mobile app had a few more features, but it's good enough.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to check out Social Report, you'll find that it's better than the rest!

Other platforms were good at a few things, this one is good at many. Exporting reports is easy and introduces new value to our clients.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"The most comprehensive social media management I've ever seen"

What do you like best?

Asides from the amazing pricing, I love that you're given a set amount of standard user accounts, and that this one application connects with literally almost all of the major social media networks' APIs.

What do you dislike?

The user interface is in need of a major upgrade

Recommendations to others considering the product

Evaluate the software based on its pricing and overall offerings... in my case I decided on pricing against allowed number of users, allowed number of reports, allowed number of projects/social channels, and number of supported networks.

Beautiful reporting and I love that all the data I need to make a proper assessment can be accessed through a single portal.

Social Report review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Easy UI, Quick Analytics"

What do you like best?

It has a lot of options for reporting and analytics. I can slice and dice my numbers using channel, account and even custom fields.

What do you dislike?

Some of the widgets do not have an export option, so t figure out how to get the data behind those.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check out the analytics, the channels and platforms you need and ask their support they are good at answering questions.

I think it has made posting on social media, analyzing data and metrics much easier. It saves time and gives an idea of the efforts quickly!

Social Report review by Fernando T.
Fernando T.

"Useful and Priceless"

What do you like best?

I can manage all my custumer social media profiles from one place and make diferent projects for each custumer.

What do you dislike?

Not fully translated to other languages such as spanish. There are a lot of bad translations.

I can manage all my customers social accounts in one program. Also it gives a lot of information and data for reporting.

Social Report review by Daman W.
Daman W.

"Great platform!"

What do you like best?

Social Report has the most features I have found in a social media management platform and is also affordable.

What do you dislike?

Instragram integration is still limited and requires images to be manually resized.

We can manage our brand as well as our clients' platform all in one place.

Social Report review by Jessica L.
Jessica L.

"Best Social Platform "

What do you like best?

Reporting is off the hook! You can make it as simple or as complex as you want. I also love the white label option, so the dashboard and reports have my branding on them.

What do you dislike?

There is a learning curve. There is so much to the platform it takes awhile to understand all that is available

Recommendations to others considering the product

The feed is hard to understand

Understanding the audience and one stop shop for social posting and analytics/

Social Report review by Doris S.
Doris S.

"Best Social Scheduler Out There"

What do you like best?

I love so many features about this program. I think the price is reasonable, it allows me to connect all of my social media channels at every level, I get to keep track of the competition, I can respond more quickly, and the reports have really made my life so much easier.

What do you dislike?

I had a few issues trying to navigate the features. Sometimes when I try to post to Instagram it does not always transfer through to the phone app.

I am able to see the campaigns that work and which ones do not. I have used the search agent to find new business that I would not have been able to find otherwise.

Social Report review by Administrator in Media Production
Administrator in Media Production

"I love how everything is in one place!"

What do you like best?

I love that photos can be pre-uploaded for easy access, that you can search for GIFs relevant to your content and that you can see your entire posting schedule in calendar form.

What do you dislike?

There's a little bit of a learning curve to posting that I haven't completely figured out yet. I also hate having to scroll down to click submit when adding photos or GIFs

All the clients I do work for can be found all in one place, I do not have to go out of Social Report to share anything.

Social Report review by Fawn M.
Fawn M.

"Top Notch Platform!"

What do you like best?

Social Report offers a top notch social media platform. Their customer service is fantastic and it's always a pleasure to work with them.

What do you dislike?

I have been very pleased with their service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't wait, sign up today!

I am looking to streamline social media management for my clients, Social Reports platform makes this happen!

Social Report review by Nicole C.
Nicole C.

"Great solution for social media managers and consultants"

What do you like best?

Social Report is great for consultants; especially when you're a small one-person business, but support multiple clients. It fits really well for my work as I have multiple channels I support, but don't have a giant agency budget to work with.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found a feature I don't like yet.

This helps cut down on the amount of time I spend managing social media platforms for my clients.

Social Report review by Aaron D.
Aaron D.

"Excellent quality for agency use"

What do you like best?

As an agency, the ability to white-label the platform, the in depth analytical reporting features and the ability to have clients log in, review and approve or disapprove scheduled updates helps us ensure we are on message and creates a layer of checks and balances mitigating liability on our part.

What do you dislike?

There's not much that can be changed about this, but having to re-authenticate accounts can be an issue sometimes. In all fairness, this is something from the social platforms and not Social Report.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would at least try the platform out. They are CONSTANTLY making improvements and enhancements. The support team is very receptive to suggestions and feature recommendations. Customer service is unsurpassed.

Providing a centralized management platform for our agency in turn providing a higher level of quality and service for our clients.

Social Report review by Demi V.
Demi V.

"Great product for Social Media managers"

What do you like best?

I like the reporting, it really helps...

What do you dislike?

Scheduling sometimes gives problems.....

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this to anyone.

The reports allow us to better analyse where we can better the social media strategy for the clients, mostly because they are so comprehensive.

Social Report review by Agency in Information Technology and Services
Agency in Information Technology and Services

"Fantastic service that puts all my social metrics in one place for all my clients"

What do you like best?

I don't have to log into multiple places to see my metrics for each client. Its nice that i can jump back and forth between them and compare if necessary. Plus I can add multiple networks and analyze them all at once.. what a time saver.

What do you dislike?

There is so much that Social Report can do that all my options can be overwhelming and probably a little of a learning curve on to how to use them all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely!

I'm able to show my clients many things about their social profiles which they didn't know quickly at a glance. I only really use it for social reporting but it is capable of so much more, i realized i have to explore the tool more.

Social Report review by Agency in Internet
Agency in Internet

"Social Report is a Game Changer"

What do you like best?

I like how easy social report makes it for us to work together as a team to publish posts for all of our clients. It's definitely changed the way we've been able to do business.

What do you dislike?

I really don't dislike anything about social report.

Social Report allows us to schedule posts to multiple platforms at once (including instagram), it allows us to set up a schedule to post at certain times, and Evergreen content allows us to keep content flowing. Everyone can login and see what's been posted when at a glance. It also gives great reports, and I enjoy the automated features.

Social Report review by Administrator

"The Solution I have been looking for!"

What do you like best?

I really like the ability to schedule and publish all of my social media posts from one dashboard. The best part that Social Report that they allow Instagram Direct Posting from the dashboard. I also love the reporting functionality across all of the social channels!

What do you dislike?

The interface takes a bit longer then expected to learn and master.

Social Media Management, Reporting and Analytics

Social Report review by Administrator

"Social Report is Quite Powerful!"

What do you like best?

I like that Social Report has such robust reporting capabilities.

What do you dislike?

I wish Social Report was able to show in calendar view, any posts I've made to social media platforms, from those platforms. Currently, it only will show on the calendar, what I posted from Social Report.

We have been able to get a better handle on our social media and to see what is working, as well as what is not.

Social Report review by Cristian  G.
Cristian G.

"Changed to social report and there is no regret"

What do you like best?

I like their reporting and their scheduling feature and the ability to have a good control over my social networks

What do you dislike?

There isn't something that I dont dislikr, because the app is just amazing

It solved the problem of having an eficiente app to control all social channels. Tried many social manager tool before and there isnt something similar like this one.

Social Report review by Jordan A.
Jordan A.

"Great for SMM & Buissnesses"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to schedule posts and use the reporting

What do you dislike?

The fact that you cannot connect multiple images and that there is no way to post on Instagram (very aware it is out of SR's control) - just stinks in general

Using social report eases the time it takes to post on multiple platforms! The detailed and customizable reporting available is awesome

Social Report review by Erin R.
Erin R.

"Most Comprehensive Social Reporting"

What do you like best?

The amount of channels social report monitors beats any other competitor. I honestly, search for one place to integrate ALL social channels PLUS email marketing channels and Social Report does it.

What do you dislike?

Cost. It's high. If your clients don't depend on these reports, I don't think it's worth it. It's quite pricey for a small business and pricier for an agency.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have the money, do it. If you don't, just spend the time looking through individual analytics.

Social media monitoring can be hard when you have to use multiple platforms to analyze every channel. Social Report makes it easy. One stop shop.

Social Report review by Gregory K. M.
Gregory K. M.

"Great Support"

What do you like best?

I have found that the support for Social Report is amazing - fast turnarounds and a great understanding of my questions.

What do you dislike?

We would love to be able to see Facebook page feeds associated with pages that we follow (not just our company mentions) - we understand that this is a feature which may be integrated in the future.

Using Social Report we have been able to handle a variety of social media accounts and generate detailed reports for our clients.

Social Report review by Cathy T.
Cathy T.

"So far AWESOME"

What do you like best?

The quick training and support is very simple. Easy to watch videos and when I have a question they answer it.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing thus far that we have disliked. Might need a little more time but not worried. So far everything is awesome!

helping my clients use a better social media tool.

Social Report review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Social Report is a functional, easy-to-use social media software for agencies with many clients. "

What do you like best?

I like that you can run a variety of reports quickly.

What do you dislike?

The app sometimes does not work correctly, and it often disconnects LinkedIn accounts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to watch the tutorials so that you can utilize all of its reporting and monitoring functions.

Social Report allows us to successfully and proactively manage our social media clients pages and accounts.

Social Report review by Amanda Hall M.
Amanda Hall M.

"Love Social Report!"

What do you like best?

I like the overall included features! Ability to schedule posts to many social profiles and accounts in one platform.

What do you dislike?

Waiting for the Instagram scheduling/posting to be available

Recommendations to others considering the product

Social Report is always improving and sending out updates and newsletters.

TIME! Being able to schedule to multiple platforms in advance, the analytics and automations are nice too.

Social Report review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Love Social Report!"

What do you like best?

Very user friendly and easy to keep track of employee's work

What do you dislike?

I don't like the follow back option. Although convenient, it does not filter per client.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make time to accurately enter all information for each of your client's platforms

Being able to post unique content!

Social Report review by Daniel B.
Daniel B.

"Fantastic product!"

What do you like best?

Fantastic product! It's amazing the amount of tools and social accounts on a single platform!

What do you dislike?

Anything! I see no negatives! The platform is very good!

They are easy graphics and the huge amount of connections!

Social Report review by User in Consumer Electronics
User in Consumer Electronics

"All your accounts in one place"

What do you like best?

Social media accounts can be compared side by side.

What do you dislike?

Slow responses to enquiries and to current customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It might be cheaper than competing products, but have a look at other tools as well. Choose the one that suits your needs.

We can usually find metrics for accounts we've added, allowing us to show our performance.

Social Report review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"This is not a solicited review. Social Report is a Powerhouse; Other Tools Pales"

What do you like best?

The robust data it provides and the continuous improvement in their services.

What do you dislike?

At the beginning, the data can be overwhelming but if you are serious about your craft, you will appreciate it. Social Report is like a school in itself. The tools and features of the software give you insights.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Social Report is an amazing and cost effective tool. The features you are looking that are fragmented in other software will most likely be present in socialreport. Use it and become a brand ambassador myself.

-Summarized data that social media channels don't provide.

-Publishing and lead generation

-Community nurturing

-Response management

-There are a lot more!

Social Report review by User in Construction
User in Construction

"Good Social Media Tool"

What do you like best?

I like the content syndication and ability to schedule bulk content

What do you dislike?

I dislike the face that there are't preset sizes for each social media platforms images when editing

Saving time with social media and analytics

Social Report review by Agency in E-Learning
Agency in E-Learning

"Can't really fault them."

What do you like best?

Once you find your way around the amount of information you can get is just incredible. Really useful and it really helps to keep our customers engaged with the data.

What do you dislike?

Difficult to get your head around at first but the support is off the scale good, so I wouldn't too much about that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, you won't be disappointed.

Giving our Social Media Customers easy to understand data to help them.

Social Report review by Paul F.
Paul F.

"Useful Social Media Platform, almost completely accessible with a screen reader"

What do you like best?

Ability to post to multiple networks simultaneously.

What do you dislike?

A bit intimidating to figure out at first.

Posting items at times when someone might not always be able to post and delving deeper into social media analytics.

Social Report review by Kari F.
Kari F.

"Easy To Use, Helpful for scheduling/analyzing "

What do you like best?

I like the ease of scheduling social posts on multiple networks.

What do you dislike?

There seems to be a lot of glitches/outages.

Scheduling posts to Instagram is major.

Social Report review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Information Technology and Services
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Information Technology and Services

"Great product!"

What do you like best?

Comprehensive reports and daily emails - it's fantastic!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the generation of comprehensive report takes a lot of time

Recommendations to others considering the product

The product allows you to save my time

- publish data to social networks

- reports by network

- data visualization

- and more, more, more

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"This is an amazing product!"

What do you like best?

I love using this product for our social media. The customer service, especially by Reggie, is amazing! I would definitely recommend Social Report for all your social media needs, it makes managing multiple social media accounts easy!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about this product

Having multiple social media accounts and projects, monitoring and staying on top of all accounts.

Social Report review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"SOCIAL REPORT IS A RIP OFF"

What do you like best?

The report did not provide the data needed.

What do you dislike?

False advertisement. I tried contacting them numerous times to see what I was missing as it advertises itself to provide a rather in depth report and they ignored my calls, emails, and messages. If you check with the BBB they have a D+ rating.

No benefits.

Social Report review by Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.

"Great tool."

What do you like best?

You can find a holistic view of all items relating to social.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the data was not very accurate with other tools such as Google Analytics.

Clients did not see social benefits to conversions. Tool provided more insight to the benefits of social.

Social Report review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Great way to manage profiles"

What do you like best?

The analytics and scheduling are very easy to use

What do you dislike?

Monitoring is difficult on Social report. Hard to keep track of accounts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is great for scheduling content and generating reports, but not good for monitoring ads.

Getting leads

Social Report review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Changing to social report was the best decision ever"

What do you like best?

its scheduling and rporting features.

I also like the ability to search.

What do you dislike?

At the beginning it was the colors but, its just colors

having the control in our social media

Social Report review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Social Report is good but not great."

What do you like best?

Being able to schedule posts for Facebook & Instagram.

What do you dislike?

That is it always crashing and forcing me to wait.

Scheduling posts for companies and generating reports.

Learning about Social Report?

* We monitor all Social Report reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.