Social Report

Social media management and reporting solution that helps make the most of your social media.

Work for Social Report?

Learning about Social Report?

Social Report Reviews

Ask Social Report a Question
Social Report review by <span>Jackie B.</span>
Jackie B.

"Great For Simple Management of Content Promotion on Multiple Channels"

What do you like best?

I love how quick and easy it is to create posts appropriate for multiple channels, especially Facebook and Twitter. It even allows you to create Instagram posts, and then emails it to you on schedule so you have the text and photo handy to post from your phone.

There are a ton of options for scheduling and presenting posts. Also, you can put posts into "Content Groups," however it makes sense for your business or pages, which is particularly powerful for analytics. You can see which types of content resonate best with the audience, where the engagement is, and learn what to ditch and where new opportunities lie.

What do you dislike?

It's hard to tag other pages in posts, and there's not a great preview to see what scheduled posts will look when they go live. So far the posts have looked fine, but I like to triple check everything before it goes out on a page.

Efficiency is the number one benefit. We've tried other tools and systems for managing social content and monitoring, and this is so far the best. Requires less steps and I can get it done faster, which is good when you are creating daily posts across 3 channels - or more. Highly recommend for social media managers working with high volumes of content. Also, there are great options for creating posting schedules, queues and evergreen posts - which means you can set it and forget it and keep your content in front of users.

Showing 63 Social Report reviews
Social Report review by <span>Andrew M.</span>
Andrew M.

"Excellent Product & Offering w/ A Competitive Price"

What do you like best?

I had recently been looking for a new social management, reporting, and marketing application to use for my client's accounts, which would allow me to expand my offering and ability to take on more. This was an enormous solution at a price that I could afford. I tested many other options and found that they either lacked key elements that were associated with other products or pricing was aimed at larger agencies. I stumbled upon Social Report and was pleasantly surprised at its capabilities, especially among the number of platforms is interacts with.

What do you dislike?

The product offers a lot of opportunities, but there are some things that are lacking, like the mobile application. The mobile app tends to be glitchy and crashes, but the browser version makes up for it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a straight-forward platform that doesn't have the "sales-y" bells & whistles of the bigger brands, this is for you.

I really enjoy that Social Report goes beyond the create & post platform. It offers the ability to create automation which is great for us. We spend less time monitoring our client's pages and interacting with their audience one-by-one with automated interactions. Additionally, the ability to create Search Agents has expanded our ability to monitor client brands across platforms and outside of our monitored networks.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Social Report
Social Report review by <span>Susan M.</span>
Susan M.

"Great Value Product for Social Posting, Reporting, and Analyzing Results"

What do you like best?

There are so many terrific features to Social Report, it's hard to pick just one that I like best. For example, their publishing calendar is the best I've seen available. Social Report pretty much pioneered the publishing calendar as it stands right now (we've been using it for a lot of years). Their competitors seem to use Social Report as the benchmark to try to catch up to. In other words, Social Report always seems to be several steps ahead of the competition, consistently adding additional features to their product that either improve the user's experience, allow us to get more analytical, or simply to add additional value to the product. The scheduling of report generation for clients is very valuable to us, the scheduling of evergreen posts and their built-in link framing tool are also key features that we really value.

What do you dislike?

I don't think there's anything that I dislike. We've been using SR for 3+ years, and at first it was a bit confusing, but that was years ago. Now, it's much more intuitive. The user interface is very powerful, and I have to admit, we don't take advantage of nearly all the benefits it offers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think Social Report is probably one of the most powerful social media posting and reporting softwares available. I know it was when we started using it. I highly recommend it to anyone who is interested in either demonstrating the work they've put into social media management, or showing the results of your efforts.

My clients like to see a monthly report - we create several monthly reports for each client, all of which are generated automatically and emailed to me at the beginning of each month. I simply download them and then forward on to the client. Some are more detailed than others, and they are decipherable by the average business owner. We also use SR for scheduling out future posting as much as impulsive, last-minute posting. I'm very picky about how a post appears on a page, and SR allows me to see what the post will look like before it's published, allowing me to change images if I want.

What Social Media Suites solution do you use?

Social Report review by <span>Valerie M.</span>
Valerie M.

"Comprehensive Tool - Constantly Amazes Me"

What do you like best?

After being a Hootsuite and Buffer user for years, SocialReport has changed the way our team does business. I originally made the switch because I needed something with more robust reporting tools that didn't cost an arm and a leg. While this tool is still an investment I make each month, I was surprised to realize I could get rid of those other programs I was using for scheduling posts, curating content, and managing my team's posts. I feel like every week or so I discover a new feature the software offers. There is a lot going on in this tool (lots of menus), but it also does a lot too. They've done a good job keeping things organized so once you learn the way the menus work, it's pretty intuitive to find what you're looking for.

What do you dislike?

I wish the reporting tool allowed you to select which pages/profiles you want included. For example, if I add peers' or competitors' FB pages into my project, ALL of those pages' info is included in reports, when I may only want to see MY Facebook pages' info. I feel like this is something that would be simple to do, and it would add a lot of value.

I also wish there was a way to post to individual Facebook profiles (people, not page) and specify which group of friends you want to send to. For example, I have a group of just business contacts, rather than all of my friends and family, that I would send to via social report if I could specify.

Also, recently I haven't been able to toggle between content groups as easily. Something changed and it adds a few extra steps, which seems unnecessary and is annoying.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a robust scheduling tool that also has awesome analytics/reporting, this is the one to go with. If you have a team, then, you'll love it too! It feels a little confusing because there are so many menus and options, but once you dig in, you realize that it has so many options because it has so much capability!

Reporting - wows our clients and gives us great insights!

Scheduling - great tools for scheduling, repeating posts, sending posts to specific profiles or combos of profiles.

Automation - love the automation options for Twitter and Instagram you provide!

Social Report review by <span>Mark W.</span>
Mark W.

"Remarkably Useful!"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Social Report is that it is extremely easy to use to publish and schedule posts, yet it is quite complex in the level of analytics and reporting. The number of supported social platforms is as comprehensive as any enterprise solution and the ability to share across platforms is extremely easy. There are many built in capabilities to utilize advanced engagement and SEO . Plus, the ability to create keyword searches and brand research can provide an enormous amount of business intelligence.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see a simpler interface for monitoring social channels. It would also be helpful to have more tutorial knowledge in the help center.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a very, high-powered social management tool for a price that is affordable for the small business, Social Report is the best solution I have found in over 5 years of using similar tools.

Social Report helps me manage multiple clients simultaneously with relative ease. It helps me to leverage similar data but to keep each account distinctly separate. This tool has allowed me to be a better consult for my clients by providing more information about not only their brand but the keywords in their industry and their competition. I can create regularly scheduled reports that can sent automatically to my team and my clients, as well as creating custom reports for one-time or continuous use.

Social Report review by <span>Tricia M.</span>
Tricia M.

"Great Tool that Combines Scheduling, Reporting, Listening in One Platform"

What do you like best?

Love the ability to create content groups that allows me to categorize my posts by subject matter. This is THE reason I landed with Social Report. I haven't seen any other platform offer a similar interface. 2nd benefit, Social Report is very reasonably priced. Other tools are way overpriced for companies with huge budgets. Social Report is very affordable and offers quite a lot of reporting to go along with their scheduling tools. 3rd benefit is that Social Report covers the platforms that matter to us.

Also, Customer Support is beyond amazing. They seem like a smaller team that really wants to help their customer succeed.

What do you dislike?

Reporting seems inconsistent with other sources, like they don't have access to the full set of analytics available from the source platform. e.g, LinkedIn engagment doesn' include all types of interactions... only certain kinds of clicks. I don't love the media monitoring aspect of Social Report. The feed is diffictult to follow and seems to have a significant delay. Also, I cant easily share/retweet content from the monitoring tool. I find that I have to do this in the native platforms, still, which reduces my ability to report on those actions.

In my situation I need to break down engagement with on company with 3 distinct components, each voice further subdivided into subtopics. Social Report is the ONLY tool that provides me with the means to report on social in this way.

Social Report review by <span>Wendy D.</span>
Wendy D.

"Great tool for posting for business accounts!"

What do you like best?

The ease at which social report allows me to post social media for my businesses is amazing! I really like the options for which I can post, and the user-friendly reporting analytics that help me relay the information to my clients.

What do you dislike?

The only issue that I do not like is the app doesn't recognize my iPod 5, I assume since it is older. It doesn't keep the notifications in the app, but it does connect to instagram through the iPod itself, so it still offers app options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend Social Report to anyone looking to post to multiple social media accounts in a timely fashion. The analytics are easy to understand, offer great filter options to dial down to what your client is looking for, and are available at any time. The customer service is quick and always ready to solve any problems that arise.

The problems that we solve with Social Report is having the ability to share analytics with clients in an easy to present manner. Also, the ability to post content repeatedly with the Evergreen feature is a excellent tool as well.

Learning about Social Report?

* We monitor all Social Report reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.