Social Tables

(57 reviews)

Simple solutions for your complex problems. Event planning software that works with your process.

Work for Social Tables?

Learning about Social Tables?

Social Tables Reviews

Ask Social Tables a Question
Showing 57 Social Tables reviews
Social Tables review by Braden K.
Braden K.

"Fantastic System!"

What do you like best?

I love that I can create diagrams anywhere I have access to a computer and internet! The ability to share diagrams and collaborate on them is outstanding! My clients accross campus love being able to look at and edit the diagrams I start. Lastly... the Customer Service is OUTSTANDING!

What do you dislike?

There are a few quirks in the system yet as they continue to grow. I wish I could go back to creating my own rooms in the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be ready to invest in the product, but know that the investment is worth it.

In event planning, from setup, to execusion to cleaning up, everyone along the process likes to have a diagram to reference in addition to written setup notes. This gives us a great option to tie in to our scheduling software EMS as well as exporting diagrams to send to clients.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Social Tables
Social Tables review by Hollie H.
Hollie H.

"Wonderful Program for Event Services"

What do you like best?

The software is very easy to use and their customer support is awesome. They are very willing to help and easy to work with. I love how accurate the diagrams are to the event space. It is essentially impossible to mess up a diagram.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I cannot place items exactly where I want to because the system will auto place it for me. There is not an option to over ride the auto placement so you are kind of stuck with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend to any planning events. Best schematic program for event layouts.

I use Social Tables to create diagrams for clients so set up for their event goes as smooth as possible. Providing a visual to the client as well the staff makes things easier for everyone.

What Event Management Platforms solution do you use?

Social Tables review by McMichael L.
McMichael L.

"Easy as Pie!"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that everyone working on a project has the ability to edit and make modifications even if someone else is working on the project at the same time. The selection of items and colors is amazing. We love the ability that we have to add venues to the database and store them for future use.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how difficult it is to place items. The system will auto place an item and you can't over ride it. It would be much easier to use if there were a button that allowed you to override the systems placement of an item.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Play around with it as much as you can. The more you use it, the more tools you discover the easier it is to use and the more likely that it will be a staple in your company.

Our entire business relies on this software. We are an event planning company that can work from 30-80 events a week. We use this for each and every event to make sure that all details are included and that our team is set up for complete success.

Social Tables review by Tracy T.
Tracy T.

"Greatest thing since sliced bread!"

What do you like best?

With SocialTables I can finally see if a set up will fit in my room. No more having banquets walk things off or just booking it and praying. My clients love seeing what their room will look like with the 3D function and brides like the table assignment feature. I have several repeat trade show clients who are out of town. We can talk on the phone and both be logged into the program. They can see the changes I'm making in real time so we can adjust everything we need to in one conversation. I don't know how I managed before SocialTables.

What do you dislike?

There are a few features (linen colors for example) that I can't get to work in Chrome although they say Chrome is the best platform for SocialTables. I have to go back and forth between Chrome and Explorer to get the final details right. That can be annoying.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it! You'll be glad you did.

I know what I can do and what I can't. I don't want to book a piece of business and then find out the day before that it won't actually fit. It also saves on last minute changes because the client can actually "see" what the room is going to look like. It saves labor hours for not only me, but my staff as well.

Social Tables review by Zach M.
Zach M.

"Excellent Product"

What do you like best?

The ability to share with my team and collaborate on a single project, or multiple simultaneously. The process is smooth and the more you are able to learn the easier and better it gets.

What do you dislike?

It could be easier to print diagrams, some of my team have issues with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Social Tables has become integral to our business and our client base. I was completely satisfied after the first week and would recommend anyone give it a try. Make sure to experiment and explore, there are a ton of features, and many more than people seem to realize often at face value. The more you play around with the system and explore all of the tools the more value you get from it. It's amazing the level of detail you are able to achieve with this program as long as you really put the learning into it to realize all of the many capabilities.

We use Social Tables for creating diagrams for our weddings, social events, business meetings, and any other function that happens inside of our conference centers

Social Tables review by Marissa H.
Marissa H.

"Quick and Helpful Responses"

What do you like best?

The overall software is very easy to use; however, when I have issues I always use the live support. The team answers immediately and solves all issues/training that I need! I'm so glad I do not need to wait days for an answer.

What do you dislike?

If we use a template for table setups (ie. classroom) I would like to go in and have the option to delete only one or two of the tables, instead of an entire row. Maybe I missed this, but it would be faster than building the rows from scratch or one at a time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very quick to learn and easy to use. The team and customers are very satisfied with getting the information they need in a layout they can understand.

The accuracy is wonderful and having the ability to create a line with the space between items (ie. the wall and the audio visual equipment, etc). It helps the customer fully understand the layout and our staff from needing to re-set a room.

Social Tables review by Laura (Lulu) C.
Laura (Lulu) C.

"So Easy to Use! "

What do you like best?

I can whip up a diagram in just a couple of minutes and send it with a proposal. The diagrams are easy to make and read. I make a diagram for almost every single event - it makes banquets job easier by having a detailed diagram to follow when setting up the room!

What do you dislike?

I am not able to print a 3D rendition of the floor plan. We used to be able to do that and now that capability is gone. My guests loved that. I also don't like when you are doing the templates, if you break the "template" apart to move something, when you re-lock the items, it doesn't go back into template mode. :-(

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use - great on line support (chat) for instant assistance. More detailed assistance can be had by calling. Love this program!

When I get a request for a proposal, I get as much of the meeting specs as I can and send a diagram with the proposal. I've gotten great responses when I do that!

Social Tables review by Administrator in Real Estate
Administrator in Real Estate

"Gets the job done"

What do you like best?

I like that social tables has a live chat option for troubleshooting. It's also nice to be able to customize furniture on your own without needing to pay additional money. Their customer service is the most responsive I've seen in a while and they seem to really value input from their clients!

It's easy to use and learn!

What do you dislike?

I feel as though they have a good amount of bugs that they need to really fix. They seem to focus on making their software the newest and best, but they aren't focusing on fixing what they already have.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend taking the time to review other software to ENSURE Social Tables is the platform for you.

It's an easily customizable, user friendly floorplan software that ultimately gets the job done!

Social Tables review by Parker S.
Parker S.

"Best system!"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to show my clients exactly how their event will look. It makes everything so much easier for them to see the changes in real time.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike about SocialTables is that I am unable to place certain objects (I.e. Poster boards, aesthetics, etc) into the banquet room

It saves us labor time with resetting or fixing any of our banquet rooms. My clients know exactly what they're getting and the exact look of the room before they walk through door. We avoid so much confusion and stress.

Social Tables review by Tammy M.
Tammy M.

"The best diagram software"

What do you like best?

Ease of creating diagrams, 3D views and collaboration with your clients. Being able to share your diagram with your client makes it so much easier to explain to them what you're trying to achieve and also gives the client the ability to maybe change the setup to how they feel would work best for their needs

What do you dislike?

Since it's all web based, unfortunately, if the internet is slow, the software will be slow or won't load. But doesn't take long to get it back up and running

Being able to show the client what their room will be set as is a plus. With the 3d viewer, they can take a virtual tour of the room as well to show all the AV equipment

Social Tables review by Sarah P.
Sarah P.

"SocialTables is very user friendly"

What do you like best?

The 3D feature is a great tool to help clients visualize their event in your meeting space

What do you dislike?

There are still some features to be added and tweaked to have the program reach its full potential

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a question, use the live chat feature. It is very easy to use, they are quick and helpful with their responses. If the live chat feature becomes complex, they will give you their name and number to call directly to speak with them which makes the process so much smoother!

The clients being able to see their event in your space helps sell our venue! Especially with all of the customized options. The 3D feature is amazing!

Social Tables review by Katsiaryna B.
Katsiaryna B.

"The update has good and bad"

What do you like best?

That this software allows you to work with the space and dimensions that are true to size.

What do you dislike?

That the software is not as simple as it may seem. Once you go through the training everything becomes easy but if you had to figure all ins and outs on your own-it would have taken a lot of time.

Also, I don't like that in new update Equipment list is on a different page. Our company uses software a lot and I feel like now we are killing extra trees with this additional page and the files become larger each day.

Clients love it since they can see the set up and play with it.

Social Tables review by User in Food & Beverages
User in Food & Beverages

"Great Program for Universities"

What do you like best?

I love the clean lines of the program. If you need to send a PDF to someone outside of your organization this looks great. It's easy to add all of your "stock" to the program...i.e. chairs, tables, barstools.

What do you dislike?

I have had some glitches with the program, saying I don't have access etc., but I think this could have more to do with how my organization implemented the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This program has a great, clean look.

Since I am a caterer, we were used to hand drawing diagrams for clients for all receptions and conferences. These obviously weren't too nice looking, so Social tables has made a huge impact in day to day operations!

Social Tables review by Michael P.
Michael P.

"Great floorplan design software"

What do you like best?

Before our hotel set us up on Social Tables, we had been trying to use other online programs that were made for room design. The fact that Social Tables is already customized for the space that we're working with makes it so much easier.

What do you dislike?

As the head of the team, I mostly use it to review what my team has created. They tell me that multiple user access would be nice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's made things much easier for our company.

Social Tables has greatly simplified our ability to give room layouts to the Doubletree for our annual event. This is the 5th year we've used it.

Social Tables review by Consultant in Events Services
Consultant in Events Services

"Social Tables glitches in software cause massive problems at events"

What do you like best?

We first began using Social Tables in 2014. It was an incredibly useful tool for our clients. However, about 6 months ago the platform began to continually crash, with glitches causing major, irreversible errors for our clients and their VIP guests during events. Through my discussions with Social Tables I came to learn that they knew about all of the glitches in their product and failed to warn their paid users about the potential problems.

What do you dislike?

I have spent an inordinate amount of hours on the phone, email, and chat with Social Tables support. Many of their support agents were less knowledgeable about their product than I was. It took weeks to get calls returned to upper management when I relayed my client's issues and the fact that our contracts were threatened because of Social Table's massive failures in their product (again, that they knew about). Their upper management failed at fulfilling my clients' requests for an explanation. Their only effort was requesting that I participate in the testing of a new product.

Over the course of months, I learned that Social Tables is not only a failed software platform, but that Social Tables knows that their software does not work as promised and yet, they feel that they have no duty to their customers to avail them of their products failures. Furthermore, I learned that Social Tables customer support, customer care, and upper management know very little about business. I got the feeling that it was a first job for many.

Nothing is solved when using Social Tables. In fact, more problems are created.

Social Tables review by Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.

"Best CAD in the social market! "

What do you like best?

The customer service is top notch at ST! The live chat is so convenient and the team truly understands their product and fast feedback strategy!

What do you dislike?

The printed size of the floor plans could be larger. I cannot figure out how to resize the documents; and even after speaking with a couple of different reps the sizing could not be adjusted.

Client visualization has been solved due to ST! Clients see their meeting and event design laid out in front of them and it not only visualizes their concept, but revisions and communications are strengthened.

Social Tables review by Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.

"Bees n' Trees & Trash Cans Too"

What do you like best?

I am really diggin the drag and drop. It's like easy on steroids. The scales are fairly (to pretty) accurate based on the venues perception.

What do you dislike?

It's not as user friendly via the Pad (tablet), I can't scale anything on the layouts using a mobile device and that makes it inconvenient when I'm on site.

Recommendations to others considering the product

To add shared notes and captions

Time and edits. I can give the team access and they can have at it based on my logistics. I can add as many people to the team as need be which is super helpful for contractors who will play a role.

Social Tables review by Audrey B.
Audrey B.

"Fantastic Software!"

What do you like best?

I love how customizable the software is for my clients. This helps me paint a picture for them even prior to booking their event and helps secure more business. The software is a great way to internally improve communication between departments at the hotel.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything that i dislike about this software!

The software is a great way to internally improve communication between departments at the hotel. It helps us ensure that the room is set up exactly how the client envisions it. It helps us bring their vision to life!

Social Tables review by Adilen P.
Adilen P.

"User Friendly"

What do you like best?

I have been using Social Tables for the past 3 years at my job and love how user friendly it is. The best part is that if you do encounter a problem, you can live chat with their team and get it resolved quickly.

What do you dislike?

The layouts of the rooms are not 100% accurate so you have to keep that in mind.

I am able to create diagrams for our clients and "show' them without being onsite what the room will look like based on their setup specifications.

Administrator in Hospitality

"Easy platform for event planning!"

What do you like best?

Social tables is so easy to use! All of your spaces are loaded in and everything you could possibly want to put in the room is there for you!

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike. I guess if I had to pick something is that the 3D renderings don’t offer color choices.

My clients love the 3D renderings. Our property is not yet open so it’s great to show what their event will look like using this!

Social Tables review by Shiori I.
Shiori I.

"Social Table "

What do you like best?

Easily modify set up, able to access actual hotel layout

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it freezes up, other than that- all is well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool to use with clients for meeting space set up!

Able to have a clear understanding of set up request by sending the diagram to client.

Social Tables review by Melissa F.
Melissa F.

"social tables"

What do you like best?

It is fast and easy and clients can utilize for changes. 3D feature is great. I like the feature that shows and updates you with emails as the changes occur.

What do you dislike?

I have trouble running program in certain web browsers. Sometimes it is difficult to load when there are many objects on the diagram.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is great for gala, wedding and corporate groups.

It is great for clients planning offsite. The 3d image gives a great visual.

Social Tables review by Chelsea V.
Chelsea V.

"Great for Wedding Planners"

What do you like best?

That we can easily create layouts for all of our clients that are fully to scale and include objects commonly used in weddings. Even if the venue isn't in the database, you can upload a .jpg of the layout and scale it directly within their software.

What do you dislike?

That there is a monthly fee for using the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is great if you are going to have a lot of events within each month to justify the monthly fee. They have excellent customer service who even recommended to us that in the off-season we could close our account to save money and re-activate when wedding season started again.

We are able to create a layout that all of our vendors work off of and our clients can visually understand and edit their layouts.

Social Tables review by Jeanna I.
Jeanna I.

"Great experience "

What do you like best?

It's helpful to have access to the whole teams' diagrams and the fact that it's cloud based so you don't need to save on your desktop.

What do you dislike?

Since it is all online the system can sometimes be slower than I would like because you have to wait for the internet to catch up.

Allowing customers to have access to collaborate and create their own diagrams is helpful. This allows everyone to share their thoughts and adjust diagrams as needed.

Social Tables review by Agency in Food Production
Agency in Food Production

"Very disapointing Customer Journey what a let down"

What do you like best?

I liked the possibilities of where the software might get to one day.

Please note I have tried to reach a mutually amicable solution with Social Tables prior to posting this review.

What do you dislike?

3d Rednedring Glitchy on events with more than 30 tables. Otherwise I wasna big fan and loyal User.

Unfortunately.

Pricing Plan is all over the shop.

Customer Journey for my whole experience over two years seemed disjointed,

I feel that the staff have recently lost sight of the fact real people with real business use their software

Some may say I got a result but I subscribed for some time to a 49.00 per month deal initially to try the software little did I know that the set up was wrong and it gave me most of the functionality during this time only to be told I would get a 200% price rise for the same functionality. 49.00 would only now give me room diagramming which is no use on its own.

As a small business I would understand a small increase but surely fully loaded package with the price going up per user would make more sence.

I would never have started using this software at 149.00 per month.

Equally the team seems unempowered to make business decisions, either that or the Directors are out of touch.

Really sorry Social Tables but you did let us down.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider other options carefully, they can move the goalposts on you with no notice.

a real shame.

I am now without room planning and table planning software and I also have lost hours of work and several events that I had started to plan with Clients.

Social Tables review by User

"Easy and Effective Buisness Tool for Hoteliers"

What do you like best?

Social Tables makes it quick and easy to draft up a diagram and send directly to my current and prospective clients! The 3D tool really helps me close the business and ensure the client that the setup will work smoothly in our space!

What do you dislike?

I don't know if it is so much with social tables or how my property decided to go about it but I have noticed it is not always exactly fit to scale. Especially with all of the different table options.

Again, the 3D option is great for my visual clients. Also, internally the banquets team can access these diagrams whenever they need to check on setup! Save me time and energy!

Social Tables review by User in Hospitality
User in Hospitality

"Super helpful staff and great program that is user friendly!"

What do you like best?

The program is user friendly. The tutorial they have to help you learn how to use it is great and explains everything or you can sign up for a live tutorial and have a real personal teach you how to use the program. The staff are amazingly responsive - even on holidays - and call/email back with answers to questions within 24 hours. My personal rep is named Amanda and she is amazing to work with. Calm, cool and collected. She makes it feel like I am working with my best friend. Great staff, great product!

What do you dislike?

At the end of the year in 2015 social tables transitioned the floor plans to be able to be 3D... while it isn't a "dislike" it was just no warning was given. Everything ended up great and any bump in the road we hit, Amanda has been able to help us through. Also a bonus, while during the transition - Social Tables did not take away our ability to access the 2D floor plans. They will not delete those until the transition is complete and there are no errors. Good Customer Service!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sign up for the live tutorial. If you have questions, ask them. You get to see the program in action. Very helpful.

While during the transition from 2D to 3D is when I really noticed how great the staff were at Social Tables. I always knew the product was great but I never had the need to work so closely with my rep before. The transition gave us the opportunity to get to know each other a little better. That was a positive outcome!

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

How easy it is to change around the layouts

What do you dislike?

The program can freeze up and glitch every now and then. Then you have to close out and reload.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Love the 3D view

This is such a huge time saver when preparing diagrams for clients. It is also a very helpful tool when you are maximizing your capacity and need to show your client how the set will fit in a room.

Social Tables review by User in Government Administration
User in Government Administration

"One of the best things to ever happen to the event industry"

What do you like best?

I can't say enough good things about social tables. It's so amazing to have a software that has our entire building drawn to scale. I'm so old I remember the days at my first job when the catering managers had to use stencils and a pencil to draw diagrams. At another job I used microsoft word and of course it was never to scale so I always had to shift things around the day of and most of the time the rooms were very cramped and looked off balance. It's so great that this also gives you comfy room between tables to people can walk through easily. This program takes the guesswork out of event diagramming. At our incredibly busy wedding venue, it is a life saver. And the guest management tool is the best. Brides don't have to mess with options on theknot.com which aren't to scale. I'm so thrilled we have this! It's very user friendly as well.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the guest list gets attached to something else and I'm still learning when it comes to the menus tab. I'm not sure if the directions go over that but I hope it does. I need to send myself a link and try it out myself so I know exactly what the client is looking at. When the lists don't come in right, at least they have a great support team to help.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is worth every penny. Self drawn diagrams not to scale; your just asking for an event to blow up in your face. Every venue in the industry and ever hotel should invest in this software. I would suggest though sending yourself a link and creating a dummy event when training employees on how to use it so you can see exactly what your client sees and put yourself in their shoes.

We are solving the issue of diagramming, plated meals, vegetarians, food allergies, and guest lists. This solves the problem of having diagrams not to scale and saves us countless hours of labor having to adjust room set ups at the last minute. It also streamlines the process for our clients with assigned seating, plated meals, kids, meals, allergies, high chairs, wheelchairs, booster seats, gluten free, etc. It makes us look incredibly prepared in the eyes of our guests because we know exactly who needs special assistance or a special meal.

Social Tables review by Jane H.
Jane H.

"Good product. "

What do you like best?

Ability to share with my clients who want to make changes.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes figuring out the "trick" to access something, (text box took me a very long time!), can be a little frustrating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I like the system. the support is excellent. Initial training should be 'hands on' and in small groups.

Easy to copy previous floor plans to show prospective clients how their event would fit into a space.

Social Tables review by User in Higher Education

"Great Layout Planning Program!"

What do you like best?

Ability to share event design layouts with colleagues. Easy to use. Able to update in real time while multiple users are looking at it from different computers.

What do you dislike?

If a user isn't granted full user permissions then the user is very limited on what they can see and do and it is also hard to share with those users.

Sharing floor plans not only internally but with clients is a nice benefit

Social Tables review by Shana Z.
Shana Z.

"Very user friendly, fun and creative!"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to find items to include in a floorplan. It is very efficient being able to include what titles and notes you would like displayed when you print a diagram. The overall appearance is crisp and professional.

What do you dislike?

Without being instructed, it is difficult to know how to align items symmetrically. For instance, if you want all of the round tables to be centered in the middle of the room, what action do you take to obtain this?

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is fun to use! It has everything you need at the click of a button!

It is very easy for users to share diagrams and increases my team's level of communication.

Social Tables review by User in Events Services
User in Events Services

"USED to love it"

What do you like best?

Offers industry standards in setup requirements, sizes, and equipment.

What do you dislike?

A LOT! The software has undergone some changes that make even the simplest function difficult to impossible. Exporting to PDF was impossible for me during the busiest season, and it took their staff over a day to be able to solve the issue. That is not acceptable in my line of business.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep pressuring them to allow more customizable exported diagrams. Their premade diagrams leave a lot to be desired.

Scaled images -- especially if you have CAD drawings or official floor plans. This is unlike other softwares I've used. It is meant for my industry (event management).

Social Tables review by Harmony Y.
Harmony Y.

"The best diagram system I have ever used! "

What do you like best?

How easy the system is to use and the ability to share with clients so that they can make edits.

What do you dislike?

The 3D feature is such a great option however I find moving around in 3D is very slow and I wish the screen shot would come out larger.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start using Social Tables immediately! I recommend it to my meeting planner clients all of the time!

Creating accurate diagrams of our events is so crucial to make sure rooms are set properly for our clients. When we can share the diagram with a client so that they can make changes it makes the planning process go so much quicker than having to go back and forth with new versions. In addition having the ability to access the program online is a huge benefit because I am able to work on layouts even when away from the office.

Social Tables review by Administrator

"User-Friend, Intuitive Software "

What do you like best?

The software is accessible through the cloud, so you (or clients) can access it remotely at any time.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really - there is a bit of a learning curve in getting to know the system after you've switched from another.

I personally haven't yet, but I think the cloud-based functionality is a benefit of addressing urgent/unexpected requests.

Social Tables review by Jamie S.
Jamie S.

"Sales Manager"

What do you like best?

How easy it is to use. Also that the client gets a realistic idea of what their event will look like.

What do you dislike?

Some items are hard to find.

More items could be added.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is easy to use and very helpful for your clients.

No surprises for the client or staff on last minute set-up changes.

Social Tables review by Andrew T.
Andrew T.

"Social Tables makes my job much easier"

What do you like best?

The software is user-friendly and the diagrams are true to scale and look polished. I also like that it's web based so you can work on diagrams at home if needed and you're able to e-mail diagrams directly from the program to your client for their review.

What do you dislike?

Compared to the other diagram software programs I've used, there's nothing that I don't dislike about Social Tables. It's head's above the other software out there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Social Tables is the best diagram sooftware I've used. It's accurate to scale, easy to use and creates great looking diagrams.

This software helps solve the problem of how a paricualr setup will look in a meeting room so the client can decide if that's the setup they can want or do they want to reconfigure the set.

"Time Saving"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and ability to save and share layouts with clients.

What do you dislike?

So far this product seems to have all the features required. I personally use it to create layouts, so a rather simple task.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Also love this product because it integrates with our event management software, Tripleseat!

We used to use Microsoft Word to create layouts for our events. Was rather time consuming and sometimes had issues with getting things to line up and be to scale. Social Tables allows us to make layouts/diagrams that are much more realistic space wise.

"Best Diagram Program"

What do you like best?

Social Tables makes diagram design quick and easy!

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything I dislike about Social Tables.

Creating diagrams with Social Tables gives our clients a clear and precise understanding of how their meeting or event will be set. It also helps our staff be on the same page.

Social Tables review by kelsey d.
kelsey d.

"Everyone should use social tables"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to create my space in any way necessary. The best feature is being able to work with clients live to best fit their needs!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I have to complain about.

It is helping us to better help with the client's needs!

Social Tables review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"Quick and easy updates"

What do you like best?

Clients can see changes immediately and it is shared via a link versus saving and sending as a PDF everytime.

What do you dislike?

Often have to refresh the page while updating a diagram as it page freezes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Switch!

clients being able to see requested changes live, especially while on the phone with them.

Social Tables review by Ryan K.
Ryan K.

"Social Tables has made my job so much easier and efficient! "

What do you like best?

the ability to make quick last minute and accurate changes

What do you dislike?

cant think of anything... the product has been nothing but helpful

Recommendations to others considering the product

change nothing.... product is amazing and any time i ever have a question, the staff is eager, willing and able to help all while remaining friendly and professional!

with our events being as complex as they are, it is very important to have an accurate idea of space, social tables makes this so easy with the ability to upload and scale your own floor plans. it is also extremely helpful to be able to export and print floor plans if you have to help people visualize a room during a meeting or a venue walkthrough!

Social Tables review by Laurie N.
Laurie N.

"Great tool!"

What do you like best?

It is easy to navigate! It make it easy to adjust layouts and try out different sets for the group. The layouts save automatically and can be shared with my colleagues.

What do you dislike?

The only difficulty I have is with the usage of the 3D sets. The objects are not always as placed when entering this view.

This tool helps us show our clients what they can expect when onsite. It also helps our staff see exactly how set-ups will best work within a space. I often use this when a client wants an atypical set-up that we have not done before. This allows me to know if it will fit before agreeing on it,

"Excellent Customer Service"

What do you like best?

This program is so easy learn and navigate. Even if you don’t understand something, they have virtual learning courses to help you.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I would like to see change is the speed of the system. Sometimes when you are working on a large diagram it is slow and takes a while to recognize your moves.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that you have all your space/layouts to scale and in a CAD or Blueprint type of format. it works a lot better when they are trying to load them in and making sure they are correctly formatted in the software.

This system has improved our time management. SocialTables is such an easy system to learn, everyone in my office has been able to adapt quite easily and they are starting to realize how short of a time it actually takes to make diagrams, over the other systems out there.

Social Tables review by Susan W.
Susan W.

"I HEART Social Tables!"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to collaborate with planners and coworkers on diagrams.

What do you dislike?

Since it is web-based, I feel like sometimes it can be a bit slow, but I think that is more an issue with my internet connection,

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely do it!

Being able to show clients that I understand what they are saying to move over the phone almost instantly is awesome!

Social Tables review by User in Hospitality
User in Hospitality

"Social Tables Review"

What do you like best?

Social tables is awesome! It is ten times better than our previous diagramming software. I like the ease of use.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the table numbering. I like to do one row at a time and stop before moving to the next row. It keeps askign me if I'm done after each row. I would like to select done when I am completed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it!

I like that I can send it directly to my clients and they like it as well. They like to feel involved in the process.

"Social Tables"

What do you like best?

I like that we can have custom templates for our specific property.

What do you dislike?

In some instances it can be hard to communicate to clients how to edit the diagram themselves as it is a new program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Clients are big fans. The implimenation is a bit time consuming but worth it.

Clarity with in the diagrams, in reference to clariity of images, has been a nice feature. It has eliminate some questions of what clients are looking at, in terms of bar tables, food tables and chairs etc.

"Social Tables Review"

What do you like best?

The ability to share the diagrams with the clients. This allows them to put things right where they want them, assign tables or number tables, and so much more.

What do you dislike?

The foyers of our 2nd and 3rd floors are very zoomed in and unfortunately there is not a way to make them larger.

Social Tables allows us to send the vision of the meeting or event to the client during the selling phase. I think it solidifies a sale with knowing exactly what to expect.

Social Tables review by User in Publishing
User in Publishing

"great site!"

What do you like best?

It has an excellent user interface.

I also like this:

Work seamlessly across any computer, tablet or mobile device.

Invite clients to work with you online.

Customize our software to match each event’s needs.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I can think of.

I like that I can Plan more events without losing your attention to detail.

Add new teammates to your account as your team grows.

Move your spreadsheets, emails, and sticky notes online.

scaled diagrams

Impress clients with deliverables that show the value of your services.

Keep clients in the loop by sharing the right information.

Use software that matches your quality of work.

Social Tables review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Eh"

What do you like best?

Accessible anywhere where there is internet, helps clients organize their needs.

What do you dislike?

Hard to navigate, time consuming to make work, layout often look weird.

Helps clients understand their needs and our capabilities as event organizers

Learning about Social Tables?

* We monitor all Social Tables reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.