Social Tables

Simple solutions for your complex problems. Event planning software that works with your process.

Work for Social Tables?
Etouches  event management platforms  2x

Learning about Social Tables?

Social Tables Reviews

Ask Social Tables a Question
Showing 54 Social Tables reviews
Social Tables review by <span>Braden K.</span>
Braden K.

Fantastic System!

What do you like best?

I love that I can create diagrams anywhere I have access to a computer and internet! The ability to share diagrams and collaborate on them is outstanding! My clients accross campus love being able to look at and edit the diagrams I start. Lastly... the Customer Service is OUTSTANDING!

What do you dislike?

There are a few quirks in the system yet as they continue to grow. I wish I could go back to creating my own rooms in the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be ready to invest in the product, but know that the investment is worth it.

In event planning, from setup, to execusion to cleaning up, everyone along the process likes to have a diagram to reference in addition to written setup notes. This gives us a great option to tie in to our scheduling software EMS as well as exporting diagrams to send to clients.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Social Tables
Social Tables review by <span>Hollie H.</span>
Hollie H.

Wonderful Program for Event Services

What do you like best?

The software is very easy to use and their customer support is awesome. They are very willing to help and easy to work with. I love how accurate the diagrams are to the event space. It is essentially impossible to mess up a diagram.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I cannot place items exactly where I want to because the system will auto place it for me. There is not an option to over ride the auto placement so you are kind of stuck with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend to any planning events. Best schematic program for event layouts.

I use Social Tables to create diagrams for clients so set up for their event goes as smooth as possible. Providing a visual to the client as well the staff makes things easier for everyone.

What Event Management Platforms solution do you use?

Social Tables review by <span>McMichael L.</span>
McMichael L.

Easy as Pie!

What do you like best?

I love the fact that everyone working on a project has the ability to edit and make modifications even if someone else is working on the project at the same time. The selection of items and colors is amazing. We love the ability that we have to add venues to the database and store them for future use.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how difficult it is to place items. The system will auto place an item and you can't over ride it. It would be much easier to use if there were a button that allowed you to override the systems placement of an item.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Play around with it as much as you can. The more you use it, the more tools you discover the easier it is to use and the more likely that it will be a staple in your company.

Our entire business relies on this software. We are an event planning company that can work from 30-80 events a week. We use this for each and every event to make sure that all details are included and that our team is set up for complete success.

Social Tables review by <span>Tracy T.</span>
Tracy T.

Greatest thing since sliced bread!

What do you like best?

With SocialTables I can finally see if a set up will fit in my room. No more having banquets walk things off or just booking it and praying. My clients love seeing what their room will look like with the 3D function and brides like the table assignment feature. I have several repeat trade show clients who are out of town. We can talk on the phone and both be logged into the program. They can see the changes I'm making in real time so we can adjust everything we need to in one conversation. I don't know how I managed before SocialTables.

What do you dislike?

There are a few features (linen colors for example) that I can't get to work in Chrome although they say Chrome is the best platform for SocialTables. I have to go back and forth between Chrome and Explorer to get the final details right. That can be annoying.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it! You'll be glad you did.

I know what I can do and what I can't. I don't want to book a piece of business and then find out the day before that it won't actually fit. It also saves on last minute changes because the client can actually "see" what the room is going to look like. It saves labor hours for not only me, but my staff as well.

Social Tables review by <span>Zach M.</span>
Zach M.

Excellent Product

What do you like best?

The ability to share with my team and collaborate on a single project, or multiple simultaneously. The process is smooth and the more you are able to learn the easier and better it gets.

What do you dislike?

It could be easier to print diagrams, some of my team have issues with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Social Tables has become integral to our business and our client base. I was completely satisfied after the first week and would recommend anyone give it a try. Make sure to experiment and explore, there are a ton of features, and many more than people seem to realize often at face value. The more you play around with the system and explore all of the tools the more value you get from it. It's amazing the level of detail you are able to achieve with this program as long as you really put the learning into it to realize all of the many capabilities.

We use Social Tables for creating diagrams for our weddings, social events, business meetings, and any other function that happens inside of our conference centers

Social Tables review by <span>Marissa H.</span>
Marissa H.

Quick and Helpful Responses

What do you like best?

The overall software is very easy to use; however, when I have issues I always use the live support. The team answers immediately and solves all issues/training that I need! I'm so glad I do not need to wait days for an answer.

What do you dislike?

If we use a template for table setups (ie. classroom) I would like to go in and have the option to delete only one or two of the tables, instead of an entire row. Maybe I missed this, but it would be faster than building the rows from scratch or one at a time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very quick to learn and easy to use. The team and customers are very satisfied with getting the information they need in a layout they can understand.

The accuracy is wonderful and having the ability to create a line with the space between items (ie. the wall and the audio visual equipment, etc). It helps the customer fully understand the layout and our staff from needing to re-set a room.

Learning about Social Tables?

* We monitor all Social Tables reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.