Socialbakers

Socialbakers – pro analytics, exclusive benchmarks, ads & content tools, and free data-driven stats for all smarter social marketers

Work for Socialbakers?

Showing 56 Socialbakers reviews
Socialbakers review by <span>Karina C.</span>
Karina C.

Our partner!

What do you like best?

I like that it is a complete, easy and intuitive tool to use. I have used several tools and socialbakers gives you a lot of information and everything is necessary while others give you endless data that in the end does not add up or subtract you just makes the interface more complicated.

And what I like most is that you also work with common formulas which allows you to compare yourself with the industry or competition.

What do you dislike?

In general we have had a good relationship with the platform, obviously when Facebook or some tool fails, it also fails Socialbakers, but not because of its platform but because of the data source.

It allows you many things, but I think the most important thing is that it helps you to see the results of your brands' communication strategy and even as I mentioned before it allows you to buy your indicators with those of the competition under one calculation.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Socialbakers
Socialbakers review by <span>Rachel D.</span>
Rachel D.

Best Multipurpose Social ROI Tool for the Money

What do you like best?

The configurable dashboards & export options

What do you dislike?

Needs more settings for Google Analytics

We needed an affordable, simple solution for understanding ROI in our employer branding and social recruiting efforts. Socialbakers worked with us to configure our reporting in a way that presented current results, trends over time, hashtag use, competitor comparison in ratio to community size, and Google Analytics conversion metrics. Each dashboard can easily be exported into a PDF to send, a PPT to edit and arrange within a larger presentation, or Excel for pivoting against other business reports. This tool has saved us 120 hours in manual reporting per year and helped us to quickly identify effective and ineffective content to course change strategy quickly, decreasing our average cost-per-click by 33% in less than one year.

What Social Media Suites solution do you use?

Socialbakers review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

Best analytics platform across the major social networks

What do you like best?

User friendly, time saver, easily monitor my client's social media channel in one platform.

Socialbakers also help us a lot in making report because they provide the data that we need in just one click. So we can process the data into the comprehensive analysis at ease.

The team also great! They share to me the update about social media, content to help us getting the better performance. They gives us the opportunity to discuss a lot too.

What do you dislike?

- You need to spend more money if you need more insightful data or use the other feature which probably quite important for your client's insight.

- Can't provide data in real time for some of my client's account

Recommendations to others considering the product

If anyone need social platform data insights then look no just login to socialbakers. It's that simple, easy to use, dan provide you the big data.

Of course in monitoring and reporting the social media account.

The quatitative data performance ( growth, engagement) and inspirations feature helps us a lot in creating the better content plan and optimization strategy

Socialbakers review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

User friendly but everything has extra cost

What do you like best?

The platform is very user Friendly, it gives you very punctual information, it has a Lot of features that if you have the money and are willing to Pay, it will give you very useful information.

You can download as many reports and comparitions as you want.

It has a Lot of global information to compare with.

What do you dislike?

Everything has extra cost. There are very good features that the Basic plan doesn't include. So, if you want them, you have to upgrade, and it isn't cheap.

The costs are very High. I dont like the fact that you have to pay for every profile that you want to analyze.

I think they should at least give you the opportunity to add more than 5 profiles in the Basic plan.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have tried some other social media analytics platforms, and Socialbakers it the friendliest and the one that more accurate information gives you.

They have many useful features that if you have the money and are willing to Pay... this is for you!

It gives me real time insights of my social networks, more complete than the ones that the social networks give you for free. They are very accurate, and there is a comparition of 365 days.

The reporting is very helpful, beacuse those reports are customizable.

Socialbakers review by <span>Christy H.</span>
Christy H.
G2 Gives Campaign

Great idea - but overpriced, inflexible & very poor customer service

What do you like best?

The competitive data is great and I like the variety of combinations and displays.

What do you dislike?

Very inflexible: You can't change who your monitoring more than twice in a month, which makes it incredibly expensive if you want to follow a few competitors across a few platforms.

Horrible customer service: I contact customer support for a few issues. The first time, I received really snarky responses from the team and not much help (i almost cancelled at this point because I didn't want to do business with them after that)/ The second time, it was around a billing issue (I had been billed for a month I canceled). They told me they wouldn't refund it because I had logged in multiple times that month. I pressed again, and they eventually revealed that the log ins had come from social bakers employees, not me, so they refunded it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would make sure you have the time to use it extensively to get your money out of it. Think carefully about who you want to monitor, as you will not be able to switch between competitors & platforms more than 2 times each month.

Competetive social data -- they're the best platform I've used to give a deep dive into what your competitors are doing.

Socialbakers review by Administrator

Makes data a bit easier

What do you like best?

For little money you get a huge analytics pack. Especially the intelligent features like "Primetime" and performance prediction have verifiable improved our reach on our social channels.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike. If there ist anything, you always have your personal contact to take care of it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Although socialbakers does not have all the features that some social media management tools have, it is the tool with the best analytics. So that's why we use a social media management tool for the daily work and additionally socialbakers for analytics. Works like a charm :)

Sociabakers is the central anayltics tool for all our social channels, since it not only gives you important metrics you don't get on the channels themselves (like interaction rate in relation to fan number), but it also predicts your best time to post and which posts to push.

Learning about Socialbakers?

* We monitor all Socialbakers reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.