Socialbakers

Socialbakers – pro analytics, exclusive benchmarks, ads & content tools, and free data-driven stats for all smarter social marketers

Work for Socialbakers?

Learning about Socialbakers?

Socialbakers Reviews

Ask Socialbakers a Question
Showing 60 Socialbakers reviews
Socialbakers review by Ashley P.
Ashley P.

"Underwhelming"

What do you like best?

The influencer tool is pretty awesome when it comes to identifying new influencers, or as we like to use it for, rating and grading current influencer relationships.

What do you dislike?

I was so excited to get SocialBakers for my agency to replace our mismatch of social tools, and add an influencer tool. I was sold hard on the platform, but as soon as the paperwork was signed, realized it wasn't all it was cracked up to be. The base package doesn't include anything - no community management, no social listening, no optimal times for posting. You can upgrade at a price of $20 per social channel you manage. So far, not worth it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask more questions than you need to on the sales call. I was oversold and was not provided with the products we discussed via the phone. Get EVERYTHING in writing!

We utilize SocialBakers for all of our organic social needs - scheduling, content approval from clients, community management, social listening, analytics and influencer search.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Socialbakers
Socialbakers review by Karina C.
Karina C.

"Our partner!"

What do you like best?

I like that it is a complete, easy and intuitive tool to use. I have used several tools and socialbakers gives you a lot of information and everything is necessary while others give you endless data that in the end does not add up or subtract you just makes the interface more complicated.

And what I like most is that you also work with common formulas which allows you to compare yourself with the industry or competition.

What do you dislike?

In general we have had a good relationship with the platform, obviously when Facebook or some tool fails, it also fails Socialbakers, but not because of its platform but because of the data source.

It allows you many things, but I think the most important thing is that it helps you to see the results of your brands' communication strategy and even as I mentioned before it allows you to buy your indicators with those of the competition under one calculation.

What Social Media Suites solution do you use?

Socialbakers review by Rachel D.
Rachel D.

"Best Multipurpose Social ROI Tool for the Money"

What do you like best?

The configurable dashboards & export options

What do you dislike?

Needs more settings for Google Analytics

We needed an affordable, simple solution for understanding ROI in our employer branding and social recruiting efforts. Socialbakers worked with us to configure our reporting in a way that presented current results, trends over time, hashtag use, competitor comparison in ratio to community size, and Google Analytics conversion metrics. Each dashboard can easily be exported into a PDF to send, a PPT to edit and arrange within a larger presentation, or Excel for pivoting against other business reports. This tool has saved us 120 hours in manual reporting per year and helped us to quickly identify effective and ineffective content to course change strategy quickly, decreasing our average cost-per-click by 33% in less than one year.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Best analytics platform across the major social networks"

What do you like best?

User friendly, time saver, easily monitor my client's social media channel in one platform.

Socialbakers also help us a lot in making report because they provide the data that we need in just one click. So we can process the data into the comprehensive analysis at ease.

The team also great! They share to me the update about social media, content to help us getting the better performance. They gives us the opportunity to discuss a lot too.

What do you dislike?

- You need to spend more money if you need more insightful data or use the other feature which probably quite important for your client's insight.

- Can't provide data in real time for some of my client's account

Recommendations to others considering the product

If anyone need social platform data insights then look no just login to socialbakers. It's that simple, easy to use, dan provide you the big data.

Of course in monitoring and reporting the social media account.

The quatitative data performance ( growth, engagement) and inspirations feature helps us a lot in creating the better content plan and optimization strategy

Socialbakers review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"User friendly but everything has extra cost"

What do you like best?

The platform is very user Friendly, it gives you very punctual information, it has a Lot of features that if you have the money and are willing to Pay, it will give you very useful information.

You can download as many reports and comparitions as you want.

It has a Lot of global information to compare with.

What do you dislike?

Everything has extra cost. There are very good features that the Basic plan doesn't include. So, if you want them, you have to upgrade, and it isn't cheap.

The costs are very High. I dont like the fact that you have to pay for every profile that you want to analyze.

I think they should at least give you the opportunity to add more than 5 profiles in the Basic plan.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have tried some other social media analytics platforms, and Socialbakers it the friendliest and the one that more accurate information gives you.

They have many useful features that if you have the money and are willing to Pay... this is for you!

It gives me real time insights of my social networks, more complete than the ones that the social networks give you for free. They are very accurate, and there is a comparition of 365 days.

The reporting is very helpful, beacuse those reports are customizable.

Socialbakers review by Christy H.
Christy H.

"Great idea - but overpriced, inflexible & very poor customer service"

What do you like best?

The competitive data is great and I like the variety of combinations and displays.

What do you dislike?

Very inflexible: You can't change who your monitoring more than twice in a month, which makes it incredibly expensive if you want to follow a few competitors across a few platforms.

Horrible customer service: I contact customer support for a few issues. The first time, I received really snarky responses from the team and not much help (i almost cancelled at this point because I didn't want to do business with them after that)/ The second time, it was around a billing issue (I had been billed for a month I canceled). They told me they wouldn't refund it because I had logged in multiple times that month. I pressed again, and they eventually revealed that the log ins had come from social bakers employees, not me, so they refunded it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would make sure you have the time to use it extensively to get your money out of it. Think carefully about who you want to monitor, as you will not be able to switch between competitors & platforms more than 2 times each month.

Competetive social data -- they're the best platform I've used to give a deep dive into what your competitors are doing.

Socialbakers review by Administrator

"Makes data a bit easier"

What do you like best?

For little money you get a huge analytics pack. Especially the intelligent features like "Primetime" and performance prediction have verifiable improved our reach on our social channels.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike. If there ist anything, you always have your personal contact to take care of it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Although socialbakers does not have all the features that some social media management tools have, it is the tool with the best analytics. So that's why we use a social media management tool for the daily work and additionally socialbakers for analytics. Works like a charm :)

Sociabakers is the central anayltics tool for all our social channels, since it not only gives you important metrics you don't get on the channels themselves (like interaction rate in relation to fan number), but it also predicts your best time to post and which posts to push.

Socialbakers review by Alvaro Q.
Alvaro Q.

"The perfect tool to maximise the big data social media platforms gives you"

What do you like best?

The interpretation of the data that Facebook, for example gives you. It gives you a more comprehensive look and it helps us preparing the reports for our clients.

What do you dislike?

The fast changing pace of social media makes it difficult for them to catch up with all the latest features, but they do a great work implementing them as fast as possible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Feel free to ask them how they can help you with your business needs. They're very open to show you the benefits you can get from Socialbakers.

Reporting. Much easier, more effective and better results to share with our clients.

Socialbakers review by Caspar A.
Caspar A.

"Brilliant social analytics"

What do you like best?

Everything is so clear and easy to find. The charts are so nicely produced they can practically just be exported straight into a client report.

What do you dislike?

There can be a LOT of data, and sometimes whats on the dashboard is just a taster, so you have to deep dive. Similarly, sometimes the specific reports don't have what is on the dashboard so you can do a lot of back-and-forth. Also, there are some data sets for which I would love an exact number, but it reports as a 'per 1000 users'.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a really great, easy to use, feature packed product. I would have no reservations about recommending the product. My team use it daily and rarely have any questions about how to use it, it's so simple that a new starter can be given access and we know they will be able to figure out what they need without any problems.

It helps us monitor the month on month growth of our page and posts, and easily compare these to sector and industry wide competitors.

Socialbakers review by Nathália A.
Nathália A.

"Best Analytics Plataform"

What do you like best?

It's simple and intuitive. Brights data in different ways allowing new insights that usually we wouldn't get if we saw data as we used to. Allows easy access to old information. We can easily see how a campaign or group of content performed.

What do you dislike?

As a Brazilian company, paying in real would be hellpfull. Also, the "campaign view" on Instagram and if this area could be integrated of all social medias whould be even more hellpfull.

The analysis of how our posts in all social media are performing and insights for future contents.

Socialbakers review by Youssef E.
Youssef E.

"Very informative, decisive, and fruitful."

What do you like best?

lots of features but Grading is a paramount tool.

What do you dislike?

adding and removing accounts to the subscription is a bit of a hassle because you are restricted based on the amount you pay.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to take your social media to a different level then go for it but you need to have a strategy and being able to take decisions if you want to go to a higher level.

My main is driving engagement and being able to know which ones are performing or not performing in an objective way.

Socialbakers review by Salma S.
Salma S.

"Socialbakers is the BEST!"

What do you like best?

Easy to use

Great reporting system

Great support team

I can go on, and on, and on... <3

What do you dislike?

My issue in the past was Instagram and its limitations! But now we're happy :)

The only negative thing I'm facing now is not being able to measure negative vs. positive sentiments because they're in Arabic :(

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will not regret it. It has everything you'll ever need plus more :)

Comprehensive reports, Social media Monitoring, Performance Optimization ROCKS!

Also, the Suite is fantastic :)

Socialbakers review by Romain V.
Romain V.

"Great analytics tool that would benefit from more clarity on key metrics taken into account"

What do you like best?

Social Bakers is an amazing analytics platform that is a true time-saver as it provides key metrics such as engagement rate, reach, etc. automatically. It is also great for basic competitive analysis as the platform allows for you to enter competitors' social media channels for ongoing monitoring.

Social Bakers' newly launched paid media analysis is also amazing, as it gives you an insight on your competitors' paid media strategy.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike. However, sometimes Social Bakers will change how they calculate some key numbers (such as engagement rate) and won't make it clear to their end users. It takes some research to understand how they reach their conclusions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Social Bakers is very user-friendly, even though it may not seem like it at first. I would strongly suggest diving into the platform as most everything can be understood easily. However, Social Bakers also has a great support team that has always been very responsive.

- Saving time for analytics team

- Monitoring several competitors' channels (growth, engagement) from one single dashboard

- Understanding competitors' paid strategy on social media

"Very good"

What do you like best?

We like the continuous support of the Socialbakers team and their follow up and availability to maximise the benefits of using the tool. In addition to the ease of creating our reports and combining the data we need all in one place - saving us a lot time when preparing reports.

What do you dislike?

Some features can be more customised and make it easier for us to use. Also, we are not yet able to fully rely on it for reporting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have someone dedicated to the day-to-day administration of the tool.

Saving time and having all insights in one place. Also, the most important feature is the comparisons we can make without having to manually do them ourselves.

Socialbakers review by Ali S.
Ali S.

"Great graphs and tools "

What do you like best?

The graphs are really nice and customizable.

What do you dislike?

Wish there were more instagram insights and more social integrations for the tool

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's worth giving a shot! Try the trial out and see if it's a good solution for you and your business. So far, it's been a great resource for me. Will expand my use across the board for sure.

I needed a tool that prepares nice reports for clients. It works well.

Socialbakers review by User in Public Relations and Communications
User in Public Relations and Communications

"The Best Social Monitoirng Tool"

What do you like best?

Social bakers allows me to easily monitor my client's social media profiles with ease. With a click of a button I can load all of the accounts I want to monitor. The product produces client ready reports in Powerpoint and takes all the work out of completing competitive analysis..

What do you dislike?

I dislike that you can not monitor competitor's Pinterest account.

I work for a pr agency and work on various accounts. This tool makes pulling metrics hassle free. I don't have to login in to multiple accounts and manually pull metrics and then create reports. This tool does the work for me. I am also able to monitor relevant conversations around hashtags that I've entered into the system/

Socialbakers review by Sofia S.
Sofia S.

"User friendly and time saving"

What do you like best?

The data you receive helps audit social media pages in more details. The tool compiles data that would be tedious and time consuming to pull out and shares it with you in simple, attractive formats.

The larger insights and reports shared on the website, are also helpful when looking at categories.

What do you dislike?

The bits that we use are great - no complaints

Social strategies, pitch audits, regular brand reports

Socialbakers review by Jeremy C.
Jeremy C.

"Powerful analytics across the major social networks"

What do you like best?

The depth and breadth of social analytics for the major networks. The ability to track evolution of statistics and content analysis is a real strength. The ability to scrape all historical content from a single URL at sensible cost is impressive.

What do you dislike?

The tool gives you access to the original content but it would be very useful if some form of sentiment grading was employed on this content, allowing us to gain a sense of tone of voice for the content collected.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Evaluate your need for social content: if you're looking for pure analytics, then Social Bakers could be a great fit. If you're after social listening, then you might want to look elsewhere for a different dashboard solution.

We needed to conduct a global competitive benchmark across 14 brands active on 3 of the major social networks. Social Bakers was the partner of choice for this assignment.

Socialbakers review by Administrator

"Revisão Equipe 3AW Brasil "

What do you like best?

Análise das concorrências. Essa possibilidade ajuda futuras estratégias de digital, levando um trabalho mais completo para os nosso clientes.

What do you dislike?

Eu adoro a plataforma. Estou muito satisfeita! :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recomendo a plataforma para todas as agências de publicidade. A facilidade e atenção do atendimento está presente 100% como nenhuma outra plataforma que utilizei.

Relatórios mensais bem estruturados que são levados para os clientes e mostramos resultado, análise da concorrência para futuras estratégias, aba ''Inspiration'' que atualiza a equipe com as melhores abordagens de conteúdo e podemos levar mais relevância para as nossas páginas. E por fim, as análises de horários adequados para postagens.

Socialbakers review by John W.
John W.

"SocialBakers - An Easy-to-Use Analytics Tool for Your Social Media Channels"

What do you like best?

SocialBakers is an easy-to-use, intuitive social media analytics tool that gives you a lot of control over what you want to look at for your analytic reports as well as easily showcasing what you need to present to others. Super impressive.

What do you dislike?

SocialBakers doesn't have an Intelligence tool as some other products to help you get into the nitty-gritty of something you may be looking for such as campaigns or good sentiment reports. Don't expect the world of looking for specific types of tweets/social media posts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely easy-to-use for any kind of company

We have been able to solve creating social media analytic reports easily.

Socialbakers review by User in Food & Beverages
User in Food & Beverages

"Social Bakers is Perfect except for missing website analytics"

What do you like best?

easy to use, visually pretty, downloadable charts in presentation format

What do you dislike?

cannot integrate google analytics for websites

Recommendations to others considering the product

comprehensive tool that meets your basic needs of a single dashboard for most social channels. Easy to use and visually pretty. Reasonable pricing depending on number of users. The downside however is, the metrics that matter are not kept up to speed with industry change. IE Page engagement rate is no longer as important as Reach. However Social Bakers could not capture reach, paid or unpaid. Also, it does not offer industry benchmarks unless we manually input the competitors' pages we need to include. And the pricing model is # of pages monitored, which can get pricy.

a single dashboard. able to track competitors although its alot of manual labour.

Socialbakers review by Karen H.
Karen H.

"it's been a very intersting journey"

What do you like best?

the improvement and development of the tool have been exponential

the team has been very supportive and open for feedback

What do you dislike?

some features take more time to be up and running than other tools

sometimes bugs or even updates without us knowing are harming the business and put us in a tough position

Recommendations to others considering the product

SB is adaptive to clients' needs

i usually focus on the added value that cannot be provided by the social platforms directly - such as labeling, organized display of data and insights, inspiration, global data that we can have access to, etc.

Socialbakers review by Ali J.
Ali J.

"Amazing tool with huge accessibility to data"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, access to data, integration of multiple platforms, customization, and benchmarking

What do you dislike?

Snapchat is not there yet and more data from Twitter

Recommendations to others considering the product

I see it one of the best social analytics tools in the social media world. I highly recommend this tool

Regular Reports

Access to different team members

Simplifying Data

Socialbakers review by Raphael L.
Raphael L.

"I great insight tool for business and research."

What do you like best?

Socialbakers allows me to measure data from different types of medias and create the best content and strategy for my clients.

What do you dislike?

I think would be helpful to have access to raw data. This way It would be easier to test hypothesis.

Multiple media measurement and benchmarking.

Socialbakers review by Suhaimi F.
Suhaimi F.

"Socialbakers - A Short Review"

What do you like best?

Socialbakers, especially in its new guise is easy to use to monitor on company's social performance vis a vis competitors & industry standards. It enables us to better gather insights & learning on what works for our pages, as well as how our competitors are performing, which helps us in optimizing our content to garner best engagements.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately at this moment Socialbakers is only focusing on social performance & not a complete social suite a la Radian6/Adobe Social. As such, you will need another platform to use for listening & engagement.

Socialbakers helps in attributing quantifiable performance ratings on social media contents & engagements. This data is then disseminated to management in order to further strengthen the company's social media executions & planning for social marketing.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Social media partner for the second year"

What do you like best?

A very user-friendly and accurate monitoring tool.

What do you dislike?

I wish they are more Instagram oriented (Include hashtag tracking and listening) and to develop a socialbakers mobile app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Before selecting socialbakers, we reviewed almost all the credible tools out in the market.

Socialbakers was best in terms of features and was more comprehensive. However, it is pricier.

Understanding the results of our social media activities and benchmark it against competitors and the market.

Keeping up with our social media KPIs.

Socialbakers review by Jimmy M.
Jimmy M.

"You get what you pay for - not very expensive but not too deep"

What do you like best?

Social Bakers aggregates analytics into one place and allows you to track competitors fairly easily

What do you dislike?

The analytics you get aren't very deep, and really aren't much different than the native analytics provided by social platforms. It just aggregates it all in one place.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do your homework and ask for use cases from Social Bakers. It may be right for you (especially given it's cost compared to larger platforms like Crimson Hexagon), but make sure you fully understand how you can utilize the platform for your company.

Tracking company facebook/Twitter page/profile and competitive benchmarking

Socialbakers review by User in Automotive
User in Automotive

"Great tool of working with the team"

What do you like best?

Out of the box analytics, ease of navigation and ease of working with a group

What do you dislike?

They can sometimes be a lag in how data syncs between this application and Facebook. Social Baker also lacks a useful mobile app.

The built-in analytics are great. In a previous application, had to pull data from multiple sources when attempting a competitive analysis. Now I can run a single report and be done in minutes.

Socialbakers review by Bryan N.
Bryan N.

"Competitor Analysis at your fingertips"

What do you like best?

I liked how SocialBakers provided a full overview of competitor analysis for your social media channels.

What do you dislike?

I did not like how we were limited to the number of competitor and owned channels that we could load into our account based on the level of subscription that we had.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep in mind that a lot of their support team is not based in the United States and it can sometimes be difficult to schedule appointment times to meet with them regularly.

We solved our issues of not knowing how our competitors were performing on their social media channels.

Socialbakers review by Umang S.
Umang S.

"Authentic Social Insights - trust me"

What do you like best?

Socialbakers is the only place where I visit every alternate day to check insights of my work verses competitors. This is the best place to get social plathfrom insights.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any dislike for socialbakers. I think they are doing best and I feel they know well what they are doing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If anyone need social plathform data insights then look no where just login to socialbakers. It's that simple.

As we are digital agency we solve lots of problem through socialbakers. For an example the benefits we have realized afte using socialbakers is we can get authentic insights / data for comparing.

Socialbakers review by Blue B.
Blue B.

"Great tool for your Social Media Pages."

What do you like best?

- Socialbakers is easy to use and sharing content faster and easier.

- Informative reports to be pulled through PDF files.

What do you dislike?

- Sometimes reports are not accurate

- No Ads analysis available

- Not able to post on Instagram through Socialbakers

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended to use

Would be great if we can post content on Instagram through Socialbakers

Streamlining of processes.

One-stop place to post, moderate, review, report on all clients

Socialbakers review by Stephen N.
Stephen N.

"Great Global Ranking Monitoring Tool"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and easy to move between categories. Mainly we use for twitter, but supports all social media type accounts/monitoring.

What do you dislike?

Wish they did a better job categorizing user profiles. As some users are missing from country lists and from major categories just to do the way the user input the data in twitter.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it with the free service.

Being able to monitor competitor growth in global markets as well as local market insights.

Socialbakers review by Stefano C.
Stefano C.

"Very Good Tool for social analytics"

What do you like best?

Possibility to have a comparison with your brands and competitors. Great tool for social analytics, social KPI and social metrics. It works very well with all main social network.

What do you dislike?

Nothing in particular. It's pretty fast in elaboration of data. Graphic is good too.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Especially for the possibility to compare my brands with other competitors of benchmark

All social reports and benchmark comparison for our clients

Socialbakers review by Erin W.
Erin W.

"Great Option for Holistic Social Media Metrics"

What do you like best?

Ability to gain great insight into competitor engagement and investment.

What do you dislike?

When compared to other metrics solutions, I have no complaints about SocialBakers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Set up a call with a rep, because you will probably be very impressed with the capabilities and the price.

Providing a truly holistic view of social media performance and ability to easily track competitor success and investment. It's allowed us to think smarter about social media and easily set benchmarks for ROI.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"A great tool for content across multiple spans of channel development"

What do you like best?

We used it to embark on several key levels of social listening outside of the various components we've developed. This was the MOST robust tool for that! By far.

We no longer even bother incorporating performance variation into silo development.

What do you dislike?

The logo seems a bit unclear with the platforms original intent. We would consider a logo refresh.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need richer data or access to competitive social information, this is the best product on the market.

We're trying to track ROI on current platform development. Social Barkers has gotten us closer to this evaluation, at elevation scale.

Socialbakers review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Best analytics suite available"

What do you like best?

Individual dashboard configuration, Facebook & Instagram insights, no user limits, very good personal customer service

What do you dislike?

A little slow on developing updates and new features, that has been launched through Facebook e.g.

As an agency it is always about showing kind of ROIs on what we spend on social media channels. Socialbakers enables us to show our clients what they really achieve.

Socialbakers review by Esteban C.
Esteban C.

"Really useful"

What do you like best?

The easy accesibility to all of the information, and rankings. It gives you a lot of really useful information.

What do you dislike?

As a user in Latin America, sometimes there is a lot of missing information. There is no information in a lot of countries

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are using the reports, just check first that there is information from the country you are looking for.

Its really useful to see who is working good and what people in each country follow.

Socialbakers review by Administrator in Investment Management
Administrator in Investment Management

"Great monitoring tool"

What do you like best?

The listening feature.

Reporting forms

Dashboard

What do you dislike?

I don't like that socialbakers is not providing listening for (LinkedIn and Instagram)

Also socialbakers should be available as (Mobile App)

Since I'm handling the social media for a big group (43 subsidiaries), Socialbakers become a MUST!

The benefits are a lot, but mainly (report design - and Listening)

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Amazing service and features to help you"

What do you like best?

All builder features that help you keep track of what is happening on your channels and make sure you are very prompt with your responses.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, but would like for an option to allow me to mark all related comments to one post as done or ask for a certain start date.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We need data at this point, and it is the perfect place to give you the all the data you need to take your business forward

Response rate and percentage is as good and nothing get lost.

Socialbakers review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Socialbakers is good, but not that good,"

What do you like best?

Socialbakers pulls all the relevant information you could want from your social accounts, including enhanced Facebook insights, and allows you to view them all in one place.

What do you dislike?

Socialbakers is straight up ugly and clunky to use. A dramatic improvement effort needs to be taken in order to ensure that the user has the best experience possible.

Social media tracking and analytics that follow. I use the analytics to improve upon all my following posts.

Socialbakers review by Internal Consultant in Consumer Goods
Internal Consultant in Consumer Goods

"social media listening"

What do you like best?

the marketing suite, it allows me to quickly identify what works well and what doesn't to give clear strategical guidelines to the business. the Visualitzation is very simple and helpful, people grasp it without any statistical background required and we can iteratively display different information very fast.

What do you dislike?

I wish there where some more success stories or examples out there accessible to show case business users or non statistical people how the suite or toll might help them. Giving some other perspective with numbers (real metrics) will help them adopt the solution more easily

Recommendations to others considering the product

great data viz, paired up with GA, great decision support, very intuitive

Mostly waht content, paid search, SEO and pages work on social media, in social media listening ,to be more responsive to users need at an accelerated pace. It is also very useful for crisis management.

Socialbakers review by Administrator

"SocialBakers is a good tool to analyse the performance of the brand"

What do you like best?

Primetime is a pretty good tool and the performance prediction tab helps a lot to better understand the content behaivor.

What do you dislike?

The listening tab is pretty basic so we need to use other tools, it would be great to have a good listening algorithm where yo can have mentions of any date, with Instagram integrated and with more data.

Understanding the behaviour of the content and the community to optimize the communication month to month

Socialbakers review by Pablo E.
Pablo E.

"They became a commodity!"

What do you like best?

Their interface and easy to understand system.

What do you dislike?

Their vision, non sense metrics, false engagement rates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should find another solution, they became a commodity, which means their only vision is to make more money instead of optimizing the technology.

Community Control, Content Creation, Content Optimization.

Socialbakers review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"The real solution for my social media needs"

What do you like best?

The inspíration module.

The promotion detector is also awesome

What do you dislike?

Does not have Linkedin data

I miss more mobile data

yet

We are monitoring our competition and knowing more about the lifespam of our content

Socialbakers review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"long lasting and successful partnership"

What do you like best?

personal contact with social bakers and flexible calls

What do you dislike?

high price of the tool

difficult to use all the areas of the tool properly

monitoring, reporting, daily analysis of social media charts

Socialbakers review by Agency in Internet
Agency in Internet

"A great tool for both top level reporting and deeper analytics"

What do you like best?

Intuitive and visually interesting UI. Good depth of feature and stats.

What do you dislike?

Would be good to be able to pull out more custom reports. e.g. google data studio style

Reporting mainly.

Socialbakers review by Francesca N.
Francesca N.

"A very useful tool to monitor social performance "

What do you like best?

The user friendly interface, already made template and the availability of the support team

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the data were not displayed correctly

Analytics data to support social strategy

Socialbakers review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Socialbakers is an excellent tool in my strategy"

What do you like best?

Socialbakers is an excellent tool that has directly contributed to the results of social media. I have been working with Socialbakers for two years and have excellent support and follow-up on the success of my project. I recommend!

What do you dislike?

I really like the tool and have nothing to indicate as dissatisfaction.

The tool has given us all the ways to achieve better organic results.

Socialbakers review by Denis P.
Denis P.

"Good monitoring & analitycs tool"

What do you like best?

Friendly user interface and deep analitics tools.

What do you dislike?

IDK, everything is fine, but service has high price

Help to monitoring and analysys social media

Socialbakers review by Mohamed S.
Mohamed S.

"Best analytics tool so far"

What do you like best?

How deep we can go in analyzing our own accounts

What do you dislike?

The support team needs and they need to cover more networks

Deep analysis for our social networks

Socialbakers review by Fabio R.
Fabio R.

"Always evolving"

What do you like best?

Good features and constant improvements on the tools and dashboards.

What do you dislike?

Some enhancements takes a bit to long to be placed.

Social Media Listening.

Socialbakers review by User in Internet

"Decent but there are better tools. "

What do you like best?

The analytics are easy to get and compare with other brands in the same category

What do you dislike?

There are other tools that work better for analytics. The reports you can download are too broad and not helpful.

Analytics, reporting, and monitoring social networks.

Socialbakers review by Consultant

"digital Planer "

What do you like best?

You get a perfekt owerviev thats not possible thrue facebooks buissnes manager. You could easy set up dashboard for exakt that KPI you want to meassure.

What do you dislike?

Its a little bit tricky to login with al your acount. And to synk it wih google analytics.

Better owerviev at the KPIs

Socialbakers review by Agency
Agency

"Advanced social analysis with SocialBakers"

What do you like best?

SocialBakers make it easy for us to work on social networking every day. We particularly appreciate speed, intuitiveness and innovation.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes we have trouble signing up for new people at SocialBakers.

SocialBakers makes it easy for us to work with regular reports to our clients.

Socialbakers review by Executive Sponsor in Broadcast Media
Executive Sponsor in Broadcast Media

"Good product, slow customer service"

What do you like best?

Intuitive interface. Detailed benchmarking. Historical data.

What do you dislike?

No single engagement score that ranks brands across platforms.

Competitor analysis. Social asset performance benchmarking.

Socialbakers review by User in Telecommunications
User in Telecommunications

"Powerful content analysis & benchmarking platform"

What do you like best?

- The ability to track not only the performance of your own brand/company content, but also competitors/any other public social profiles

- This ensures you can gain an understanding of what content performs well in your industry to better inform content plans

What do you dislike?

- The universal engagement rate that the platform provides is somewhat flawed. It is based on the followers/fans of a social profile, rather than reach/impressions

- Like a lot of content analysis platforms, dark posts on Facebook are not accessible in the tool

- Competitor content benchmarking

Socialbakers review by Allister H.
Allister H.

"One of the most comprehensive Facebook monitoring tools on the market"

What do you like best?

Ability easily keep up-to-date with page performance with a very intuitive dashboard.

SocialBakers is a great tool to analyse a client's Facebook page as well as their competitors and to pinpoint areas of opportunity.

What do you dislike?

SocialBakers have invented a lot of their own metrics, and how they are calculated (eg. Page Engagement Rates), and although they are transparent about the methodology, it can be a challenge to align these metrics with conventional Facebook insights metrics.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommended for any agency that is looking to sell community management to their clients. SocialBakers arms you with all the data you need to be the expert.

Very helpful for setting and tracking KPIs.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Socialbakers is fantastic for social reporting and channel data"

What do you like best?

Data is always current and UX is friendly.

What do you dislike?

Some country-specific data leaves a bit to be desired.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get a trial and play around. It's incredibly robust, and you won't fully understand what you can get until you get in there.

Understanding platform use by country and region helps with targeting strategies. SB is a fantastic tool for getting to know how people interact with different channels and supporting your tactics with data.

Socialbakers review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"love it"

What do you like best?

huge data bank and ability to save lots of info

What do you dislike?

price i wish it was more affordable to add extras

Recommendations to others considering the product

not sure

gathering info and using the strategy for business growth

Socialbakers review by Consultant in Online Media
Consultant in Online Media

"Overall Good Product - Needs some tweaks . "

What do you like best?

- comparisons to competitors

- engagement analysis --> page growth for interaction, types of content audience prefers etc

- how socially responsive your audience is! *key*

What do you dislike?

limited # of social platforms you can analyze. Last I used it was 3. Pinterest & LinkedIn (biz pg etc) analytics would be great. but i'm sure it's in the pipeline

how i can increase MY presence and that of my clients. I can advise on HOW clients can continue to increase engagement with their audience.

Learning about Socialbakers?

* We monitor all Socialbakers reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.