SocialChorus

The SocialChorus app keeps employees and employers better connected to drive productivity, advocacy and revenue for their brand.

Work for SocialChorus?
Saba cloud  ee  2x

Learning about SocialChorus?

SocialChorus Reviews

Ask SocialChorus a Question
Showing 19 SocialChorus reviews
SocialChorus review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

Good, but hard to get our agency to adapt.

What do you like best?

I like that everyone in the agency can post on it. There are also visuals and push notifications. It's nice to be able to have all of our information and announcements located in one place.

What do you dislike?

You can target push notifications or posts to specific regions. For example, not every event that occurs in our New York office occurs in our California offices. I also wish that you could search for posts. Once a post gets covered with more posts, it is hard to find.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make it more targeted.

Trying to eliminate the amount of group emails that are sent, but I don't think we have enough of an adoption rate to see the benefits. We still have to make a post on Social Chorus and then also send out and email with a link to Social Chorus. Some people just ignore the fast that we use it.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SocialChorus
SocialChorus review by <span>Ann F.</span>
Ann F.

Great experience that keeps improving

What do you like best?

I like the responsiveness of Social Chorus' team. Regardless of the type of question or suggestion we have, they are quick to respond and extremely receptive of our feedback. They are continually making improvements to the program.

What do you dislike?

We seem to have issues with the weekly emails that are supposed to be sent out automatically. It may be a combination of them and us, though. (IT people have been looking into the challenges, and we'll see what happens when resolved. Also, there are some technical items that have not been developed yet - but that are in development, so I can't say I dislike anything in particular. If I do, I don't for long.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be patient. It takes time to gain a large number of active employees. Be open to new ideas, but trust that you know your firm's tendencies.

We have increased employee engagement in our social media by providing them with guard rails, as it were, for how and what they should share. it has been helpful to people who were unclear on policy or hesitant to dive in. Employees continue to join the program and we have had people who wouldn't normally be interested in social media - express an interest - and increased knowledge! It is easier to communicate and spread the word about news we are in , share stories about our people and our projects - and to spread the word about career opportunities.

What Employee Engagement solution do you use?

SocialChorus review by Administrator

Tech Startup using for Social Sharing

What do you like best?

I love the ability to create posts that allow easy sharing for our sales, marketing, and services teams. This also allows our global company to stay connected.

What do you dislike?

I don't think the options for content are very intuitive. It has been all trial and error for me to be able to figure out how and what type of content works best for individual situations.

The most important business problem we are solving using Social Chorus is the ease of sharing marketing approved content via our employees to their social networks. The benefits we've experienced is increase engagement from employees and prospects with our marketing generated content as well as streamlined corporate communications.

SocialChorus review by <span>Jody S.</span>
Jody S.

Being a good social contributor has never been easier

What do you like best?

It is easy to consume social, but contributing takes much more thought and time. CDW's Social Chorus deployment has minimized the time and effort for coworkers. We now have curated and company approved content that can be published to our social network of choice in a matter of seconds. No more wondering if the content is appropriate or what you should say; our internal Social Media team has taken care of those steps, while still providing us the ability to customize the message and timing. The web dashboard is great, but the daily email with two featured pieces allows me to be social without ever leaving my inbox. I am also hopeful that we can integrate SC into our internal social tool soon.

What do you dislike?

As a user there is very little to dislike. Really the only downside I have seen is clicking on a piece of content in the email and being directed to the main web page versus going direct to that piece of content. If you want to share immediately, it is perfect. However, if you want to view the content in the email first, it requires a little extra effort. (This could be a glitch in CDW's deployment.)

Recommendations to others considering the product

I was part of the RFP process for the platform and was very impressed with the product. As a former owner of a SaaS Sales Enablement platform at CDW, I would recommend this product for user experience and ease of integration.

I use the platform to share information across LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook. Our social Media team curates business content, but pulls in some fun/intriguing articles too. I also use it as place to learn and keep current.

SocialChorus review by <span>John V.</span>
John V.

A great platform for employee Advocacy

What do you like best?

Easy of use and fuction with Social Chorus has made the launch of our employee advocacy program simple. Also the support team there is great at response back to our feed back and minor issues.

What do you dislike?

As we have adapted the mobile function of the platform, there are some minor bugs that comes with it. But we do understand that bugs do come from new development.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I haven't use other platform before so I can't do a comparrision, however for my experience with Social Chours I would recommend giving it a try. It's a straight forward platform which anyone can manage.

How Social Chorus help our business is that it gave us the ability to quickly update our employees with news updates, product update, events and general information that they can share out to their network. We found that use the platform made it more easy for employees to share, espcially when we adapted the mobile function

SocialChorus review by Administrator in Computer Software

Steadily Improving

What do you like best?

I like the fact that the company steadily tries to improve the platform, they take all the feedback they can get and effectively maximize the capabilities of the platform based on the feedbacks. That just simply proves that the platform can only get better with this continuous improvement. On another note, the platform is decently effective for our company right now, but it is slowly accomplishing what we need it for so we are sticking to it, and I would definitely recommend it.

What do you dislike?

I don't really have any complaints or dislike about the platform since whenever I have a slight issue, I communicate it with them and they resolve it as soon as possible. I'm quite comfortable with the platform at the moment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely a good tool to have within your company. If implemented and utilized efficiently it could synchronize every unit of your business.

Employee engagement

Internal communication

Engagement between the company, its employees, people in the employee network.

Learning about SocialChorus?

* We monitor all SocialChorus reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.