SocialFlow

SocialFlow’s technology solutions aim to improve brands and publishers' ability to be successful in using social platforms such as Facebook and Twitter.

Work for SocialFlow?
Eclincher vs 3  2x

Learning about SocialFlow?

SocialFlow Reviews

Ask SocialFlow a Question
Showing 12 SocialFlow reviews
SocialFlow review by User in Hospital & Health Care

Social Flow for Automated Content Release

What do you like best?

I love that Social Flow shows me what Tweets or FaceBook posts are preforming the best in real time. It might be the social marketing person in me, but that is very cool. it gives real time satisfaction of seeing my work in action!

What do you dislike?

I do not have any dislikes with the actual functionality of the program but I wouldn't be mad if they made the color template a little more fun.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the first program that I have been able to use that shows real time optimization and for that reason I would recommend it.

I have to have a lot of content ready to go and be sent out at all times of the day. Having a program doing that is very helpful. This program also measures when the content will perform the best which is equally as amazing because we all want our content to do the best that it can.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SocialFlow
SocialFlow review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

Solid social automation tool

What do you like best?

Automation of posts from RSS feed. Seeing options for posts with a predictive scoring of how posts will perform. Boosting from the tool is also a solid feature. Setting a budget is fairly easy as well.

What do you dislike?

Still involves human time, could be better at automation and scheduling. Time involvement is the biggest drawback. To really use the tool properly, an employee will need to be in the tool for multiple hours each day. OK if you have a dedicated resource, but tough if one person is in charge of all social activity.

Automation of social posts to reduce time our Social Media Manager has to spend creating and publishing posts vs analyzing, optimizing, and promoting posts. Trying to have a social tool be both an efficiency tool and an optimization tool is the ideal situation. Social Flow is getting there, new features and functionality are on track to deliver.

What Social Media Management solution do you use?

SocialFlow review by <span>Emma C.</span>
Emma C.

Touted as the "data-driven" social media tool, but our team doesn't trust their algorithm at all.

What do you like best?

I love that you can post native video directly to Facebook using SocialFlow. I also like the ability to view analytics on a post in real-time. It's nice that the "queue" and "messages published" are side by side.

What do you dislike?

When we started using the platform, we thought it was supposed to be the end-all, be-all for social media scheduling tools. SocialFlow touts themselves as having this crazy algorithm which can fully predict the most optimal time for your post to go out. We've used SocialFlow for almost a year, and we've dialed back a lot (as we've experimented and FAILED using the optimization tool) so that now we only let the tool optimize posts for an hour to two at a time. So we're basically back to pushing posts at super-specific times....Just like with our last tool. Other headaches: I wish the toggling between accounts/social platforms was a better experience. Sometimes I get confused about which one I'm on (FB, Twitter, G+) and end up scheduling something for a different channel. Also, I would like to be able to view the author of a specific post without having to click to edit a post. The resonance predictor tool isn't helpful either--don't think it is actually right.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't trust the optimization tool. When we first started using the product, we let our posts optimize for a whole week--meaning we set a post and gave it the option to go out from first thing Monday morning to last thing on Friday night. The algorithm would push all the posts out as late as it could, and our clicks were TANKING.

Honestly, not a whole lot. We have a lot of team members sharing the responsibility of scheduling to social media, but SocialFlow makes it extremely hard for us to stay organized as a team, so we've had to revert to scheduling, coordinating, and planning via a Google spreadsheet and then we transfer our posts over to SocialFlow when they're ready to go.

SocialFlow review by <span>Kyle L.</span>
Kyle L.

Leading social media optimization service.

What do you like best?

At the time we were using Social Flow, the company was one of the only social media optimizations service providers to have access to Twitter's "Fire House." This means the company has the ability to analyze every tweet in real time.

At Boxed Water is Better, we had a variety of news/rss feeds that we would share content across our Twitter accounts. Social Flow analyzes the contents of these RSS feeds in real time an determines which content to share based on what users (followers) are currently tweeting about. This maximized our follower engagement and drove metrics up as well.

What do you dislike?

Social Flow is rather complex to use and took some training time to get used. to. The bulk of the features vastly outpaces the need of smaller organizations and this is really tailored to those who already have large audiences.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend taking maximum advantage of the Social Flow support and training.

Additionally, this isn't software for small businesses and they will tell you up front if your audience is too small for the platform. I've never been given a specific number, but can imagine that 100k+ followers is needed to really implement the software in a successful way.

As a startup, we were looking for was to engage our followers without having to spend a lot of human hours on social media. By using social flow, we allowed the software to make decisions when it came to when the best time to share information was.

SocialFlow review by <span>Jessica C.</span>
Jessica C.

A Must-Have for Social Media Accounts

What do you like best?

SocialFlow makes managing multiple social media accounts a breeze with their long list of great features and ways to stay on top of your posts. SocialFlow is a backend system that feeds into any and all social media accounts under your brand and comes with a scheduling and optimizing tool to send out posts. It also has a great reporting feature to track analytics.

What do you dislike?

The Pinterest scheduling characteristics could be improved. Sometimes the tool lags or gives error messages. Also, sometimes videos fail to post.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SocialFlow is a powerful tool in the realm of social media management. It's tracking abilities and optimization algorithm allow for a very smooth social media landscape for users.

SocialFlow keeps users on top of social media needs and helps organize, track, and easily filter and find posts.

SocialFlow review by User in Broadcast Media
User in Broadcast Media

Socialflow is a great tool for managing social media

What do you like best?

Social flow gives you the ability to manage multiple accounts at once.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, posts get stuck in the queue

Socialflow had been a great tool to help post consistently. I’m able to plan and schedule social media days and even weeks in advance.

Learning about SocialFlow?

* We monitor all SocialFlow reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.