SocialOomph

3.8

Boost your social media productivity -- it doesn't have to be a manual time-consuming process! Twitter, Facebook (profiles, pages, and groups), LinkedIn (profiles, groups, and company pages), RSS feeds, blogs, Plurk, and App.net!

Work for SocialOomph?

Learning about SocialOomph?

SocialOomph Reviews

Showing 10 SocialOomph reviews
SocialOomph review by Theresa R.
Theresa R.

"This is a GREAT product, and it saves me a lot of time! "

What do you like best?

This is very easy to use, and you can coordinate more than one social media account to it. It allows you to set up your posts in advance and have them post as you have them scheduled. This is fantastic for letting you have a presence daily, or even hourly (or more) when you are doing a rollout, away on vacation, or just working on other things during the day. You can set it and forget it. You can use hashtags and links (and it will shorten those for you with one click) set the date and the time. You can even go back and edit or pull something before it posts.

What do you dislike?

I love this system, and tell people about it often.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give this one a try, you will NOT be disappointed!

This tool allows me to work ON my business, by allowing me to set and forget things that need to be posted daily or on a regular basis, without my having to stop each day and do it. So if I am traveling, my feed still has what people are used to seeing, or if I have a special running, then I can make sure that day is filled with news and details, while I am running the actual launch.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SocialOomph
SocialOomph review by Kayleigh S.
Kayleigh S.

"Straightforward, easy to use, a great asset!"

What do you like best?

Platform is straightforward and easy to use, with a great deal of included help documentation available. Submission to multiple sites and accounts is simple, as is scheduling of posts.

What do you dislike?

Feels very cut and dry with a lot of user interaction but isn't very visually attractive. Very basic interface that doesn't jump out at you.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Product will do pretty much everything you need it to and then some. Only complaint so far is that while it reaches a great number of platforms, it doesn't quite reach all of the social media areas that it could. Further suggestions would be for them to allow posting to sites such as YouTube and Google+ with video content, allowing full aggregation of sites. There are a few other sites I would suggest also that would make it much easier to ensure that nearly any customer is able to meet their social media content needs.

Sharing a single post on multiple accounts on various platforms has become easier than ever. Few programs provide the ability to share on more than maybe two platforms at once, few manage to appropriately schedule and then post content successfully, and basically none will post on multiple accounts at the same time on the same platform. It has made content aggregation and posting so much easier.

What Social Media Management solution do you use?

SocialOomph review by Nishadha S.
Nishadha S.

"A great tool to automate your social media activities"

What do you like best?

The biggest advantage SocialOomph have over other social media dashboards is its queue features. Not only can you add stuff to the queue but you can mark them to be re-added to the queue. This way you will have a queue that will never run out, perfect for those evergreen blog posts and the occasional promotional material you want to send from time to time.

What do you dislike?

- Auto DM feature has to be purchased separately, if this was there with the professional subscription I would give this product a 10/10 rating

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you wan to automate your social media marketing then this is one of the best tools out their to do this. Doesn't get the attention like Buffer or HootSuite but definitely something that can improve your productivity

Managing social media accounts and automating most of social media updates

SocialOomph review by Suzanne Y.
Suzanne Y.

"Unusable interface led me to better, cheaper competitors"

What do you like best?

At the time it was the most affordable product that offered the "infinite queue" — that is, queuing up content that would repeat itself once everything was posted.

What do you dislike?

The user interface was so terrible, clunky and confusing that I couldn't remember how everything worked. Plus, other services ended up being cheaper and way more easy to use, like PostPlanner or RecurPost.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go use PostPlanner or RecurPost instead. They have the same recycling posts feature and are way easier to use. I also liked SmarterQueue too.

I wanted to be able to queue social media content up once and forget it. That saved me a lot of time and worry.

SocialOomph review by User in Consumer Goods
User in Consumer Goods

"Simple Social Media Management Tool -- Good tool for someone starting out."

What do you like best?

This is a pretty simple to use tool and quick to set up

It helps with basic social media management in terms of scheduling posts and managing comments

Offers different tiers of pricing based off of your needs. So if you only use Twitter you won't pay as much as the full package.

What do you dislike?

No mobile applications -- at least that I could find

Limited support of social media networks -- only covers the basics

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a lot of different profiles to manage, this tool is not for you. It is very basic in its management but is a good alternative for someone just starting out. The pricing is not over the top, and it can be charged in two week increments.

This is a tool we were evaluating for managing our social media profiles. As a larger company, we found it limiting. It is useful in that you can manage content and automate follow backs.

SocialOomph review by Ellen M.
Ellen M.

"Social Oomph - Great While it Lasted"

What do you like best?

Social Oomph was the most affordable social marketing tool I found for multiple social media accounts.

What do you dislike?

After using it about a month, Facebook deleted the app and told me if I used it again I would lose my Facebook account, so evidently Facebook considers it spam.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is very economical, a little confusing to set up. But almost got me kicked off of Facebook.

Economical way to post on multiple social media accounts. Saved time and money

SocialOomph review by Cortney C.
Cortney C.

"Great for energizing social media. "

What do you like best?

This tool is helpful and easy to handle. Social Oomph is an ideal tool for those who want to effectively manage twitter accounts as it has a variety of features to manage twitter.

What do you dislike?

No mobile apps, Don't support all popular networks

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want other networks other than Twitter, find a different program

for managing multiple social media accounts. Although paid offers many features, the free version also gives access to many cutting-edge features such as keyword tracking, use of premade drafts, quickly view mentions, URL shortening and much more. Although free version only offer access to control five twitter accounts and no other social media accounts.

SocialOomph review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Good way to schedule items for your social media"

What do you like best?

Shortens URLs for you and makes it easy to schedule things. You can also post to more then one site at once.

What do you dislike?

The cost can be a little high to get all the features.

I used this when I did social media for a bunch of health and life coaching sites. It made it easier to plan social media items for the future.

SocialOomph review by User

"Really easy to use "

What do you like best?

I enjoy the ease of using it. The team I managed had no issues learning everything and all platforms are laid out very nicely when creating multiple posts.

What do you dislike?

I wish that attaching images were not a separate tab. I really hate switching back and forth and losing the platforms I chose in the other tab.

There have not been any problems. Benefits- MUCH simpler social media management.

SocialOomph review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"New user"

What do you like best?

Free software that allows me to set up Twitter posts in advance for my small nonprofit.

What do you dislike?

I don't understand why Social Oomph rejected a particular post that I had in the cue. The rejection notification said that it was over 140 characters, but the text entry field said it was under 140 characters.

Small nonprofit. I want to cue up content for the future so I don't have to do it every day.

Learning about SocialOomph?

* We monitor all SocialOomph reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.