SocialPilot

SocialPilot makes your product promotion easy and efficient on social media profiles, pages and groups on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, VK.com & Xing to increase engagement and make your presence felt.

Work for SocialPilot?

Learning about SocialPilot?

SocialPilot Reviews

Request More Information
Showing 46 SocialPilot reviews
SocialPilot review by <span>Jose Tomas T.</span>
Jose Tomas T.

"Good product, it complies with what it promises 100%."

What do you like best?

Analyzing more economical and functional alternatives than Hootsuite I found SocialPilot, its fresh design and its simple interface has turned this almost unknown product into one of the best management tools in social media at a professional level, its programming calendar system conenidos is something that I like a lot, another of the functions that I call bastate the attention is the personalization of the URLs, besides that you can add 9 platforms of social networks, it allows you to obtain a content healing system to always have with that feed your accounts.

What do you dislike?

In my opinion they should only add the function of automatically posting on Instagram, since other products already have it and it would be a pity that this useful tool is left behind compared to others.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In the Price-Quality ratio is a very good product, really that for those who can not pay hootsuite, SocialPilot is a very successful alternative.

When you can have all your social media accounts in one tool, it is always going to be beneficial for your work, saving time in your work is gain, not having to change from one window to another and access from one account to another that is an aid that can not be denied with this software.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SocialPilot
SocialPilot review by <span>Ever E.</span>
Ever E.

"Great for managing multiple social media clients"

What do you like best?

Social Pilot allows you to managing multiple social media accounts for clients. You can categorize clients into groups and post common content to their pages all in one go. Their white label client login feature allow your clients to provide their social media credentials easily in one simple page. No more chasing clients for login and passwords. The content feeds allow you to schedule content in advance and post common content to groups. You can also create different schedules for each client. The best part is the price, I used to use HootSuite for my clients, but since I started using Social pilot, I never looked back.

What do you dislike?

Their interface could be a little easier to navigate. It takes a few times to find exactly where to go to set up the scheduled content and feeds. Another feature I would love for their white label is for a custom domain. Clients still see the social pilot name in the url when they login in to their login dashboard. It's not a deal breaker though. It's still easier than chasing clients for logins. I would also like for clients to be able to see a history of the posts that were posted or metrics of post results.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you manage clients and are tired of searching for content to post, try social pilot. I think you will find that they make your job easier.

Provide social media services to a large group of clients. It saves lots of time by allow us to find and post content to the schedule in advance. Clients have their content post on multiple sites with one click.

What Social Media Management solution do you use?

SocialPilot review by <span>Ankita A.</span>
Ankita A.

"Best SMM Tool With Amazing Features!!"

What do you like best?

I am totally in love with Socialpilot! I use it for my website (TheMaverickSpirit) promotions. The best thing about it is the simplicity of dashboard! You can easily navigate from one tab to another and get your job done quickly.

What do you dislike?

Recently, I came to know that Socialpilot is increasing their prices!!!

Recommendations to others considering the product

People if you want to save your money and promote your service virally over social media platforms then you should definitely try out Socialpilot. You won't regret it! All popular services like Hootsuite and Buffer provide same services but then they are way too expensive for startups and small business owners.

I am scheduling my blog post as well as promotional material virally over the Internet with Socialpilot. Best thing is you can track the success of your post as well as your social accounts under one roof!

SocialPilot review by <span>Justin R.</span>
Justin R.

"Impressed with the features and process of SocialPilot"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to group accounts together, and especially like being able to post to Pinterest and Google Plus. I was lightly disappointed that originally there were no analytics available, but that has been been recently changed, and I am impressed with the quality of the reporting.

What do you dislike?

I hope that the developers will add this feature next: the ability to "tag" other profiles in the posts. If I post on Facebook, and want to include another FB profile in my post, I cannot *yet* do it from the SocialPilot dashboard.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For a good value, you get unbranded Facebook posting, Facebook & Twitter analytics, and scheduled posting features that are as good (or better) than other software. I also like how you can implement url-shortening services into the posts. I am very pleased of the decision to use Social Pilot to process the needs of my social media clients.

SocialPilot solves the issue of posting to multiple profiles for multiple clients. This saves my boutique agency huge blocks of time. Their post scheduling features are also a massive time saver, and the suggested curated content is also a great benefit.

SocialPilot review by <span>Bailey  F.</span>
Bailey F.

"User-friendly social media management software"

What do you like best?

I've just switched over to social pilot and I am loving it far more then my previous system I was using. The monthly subscriptions are more reasonable for the tools and abilities they give you. I am a freelancer so I love to get more bang for my buck. The system is fairly easy to figure out and I love that you can get the analytics and different breakdowns for each of your connected profiles. You can also log into personal Facebook pages rather than just business pages, which makes my work much easier.

What do you dislike?

Be mobile app is a bit funky at first. I'm starting to get used to it but it takes some learning to figure out the tools and where things are as it is different than what's on the web.

The main business problem I am solving using social pilot was being able to post to my clients personal Pages as well as groups and events on Facebook. I do social media management for multiple different companies. Also, being able to have analytics on hand as you read each post as well as how each post is performing is very handy to have in one spot.

SocialPilot review by <span>Cindy C.</span>
Cindy C.

"I tried out several smm platforms, and SocialPilot checked all the boxes I needed for lots less cost"

What do you like best?

Being able to use RSS feedsI CHOOSE to schedule at times I CHOOSE; PLUS, the offer suggested posts that are relevant and interesting...PLUS, I can add hashtags# to any of the feeds if i so CHOOSE! (can't choose just ONE 'best' thing!

What do you dislike?

It's missing analytics for other social media accounts other than Facebook and Twitter (I believe).

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product did not receive near as much 'press' online, so, I feel lucky to have researched enough resources that it finally popped up - and after giving a 'test-run' to 3 other brands (everypost- too confusing!; dlvr.it and HootSuite - still might use the free version for its user feed interface) this one was equal to, or better, and very reasonable in the cost. The primary reason i went to the plan ($8.25 mo pd annually now) was to get the ability to have another user since i have someone who can help me set up and monitor the accounts.

Freeing up my time to do other business tasks, since social media can automate my postings to most of my social media accounts, (including Google+, which many platforms do not offer at the time of my review.)

SocialPilot review by Agency in Publishing
Agency in Publishing

"Very helpful and affordable"

What do you like best?

My favorite feature is the content curation/discovery feature. I'm able to easily find relevant and popular content to share on Facebook, Twitter, etc. by just typing in a few key words. So if I was looking for digital marketing articles posted in the past month, I can just type in "digital marketing" and the most relevant and helpful content shows up first. It saves me a lot of time.

What do you dislike?

I wish the calendar settings were a little more intuitive. Also, it would be nice to see suggested content ideas or pre-made content. For instance, if Valentine's Day was coming up, it would be cool to have content suggestions for that day already set up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd say get it! It's affordable and easy to use. I also like how it lets you include your own branding, so instead of it saying, "Published by SocialPilot," it can say, "Published by [Your Company Name]."

Scheduling and posting content for several clients, across a bunch of different platforms. I like how they have the "Group" function, so you can post to a client's several social media accounts (Twitter, Facebook, Google+, etc.) by just clicking the "Group" instead of each individual social media account.

SocialPilot review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"The functionality we needed for low cost"

What do you like best?

Our organization was looking for a tool that would allow us to have a system of checks and balances with producing social media content across multiple departments. We needed to be able to have an easy to operate platform that flowed content creation to final approval and publishing, outside of the social apps themselves. SocialPilot is that middle man for us that we needed, and it streamlines our efficiency while helping eliminate room for error when multiple voices could collide on social. It's also user friendly for folks that aren't digital natives - especially helpful for us, when our content creators are largely focused on clinical work, while we as marketers are more in tune with branding and voice.

What do you dislike?

At first, I disliked the number of emails we were receiving from SocialPilot about using the tool; we purchased our subscription prematurely to implementing it with clinical units, so it was a bit annoying to constantly be badgered by notifications. But I can't really think of anything within the tool itself that stands out as strikingly poor - it does everything we need it to, without being overwhelming. Some might say it doesn't have enough functionality as some other paid options, but for us it was perfect as to not scare away some of our less digital-marketing-adept users.

We solved the problem of needing a restricted approval process from someone creating social media content, to those needing to review for quality and brand standards. This has allowed our creators to simply and easily upload their proposed content, while making it quite simple to check and push forward.

SocialPilot review by <span>Christopher M. B.</span>
Christopher M. B.

"Fast Consolidated way to share you content across social media"

What do you like best?

I like the ease at which you can create multiple groups and describe these groups and under each group have one to many specific accounts which can include but not limited to Facebook Pate, Twitter Account, Pinterest boards and more.

What do you dislike?

Of course every software has its limitations in the types of accounts you can add. I suppose SocialPilot is working on it, however I would like it if they had other social media accounts that you can link up with including Google +.

Posting to social media can be time consuming and that is where socialpilot is invaluable. Social Pilot allows me to post to several different accounts under different groups and for different industries and clients.

SocialPilot review by <span>Suzanne C.</span>
Suzanne C.

"Multi-access Social Post Scheduler Designed to Get it Done"

What do you like best?

The user interface has been well-designed to avoid the unnecessary learning curve for managers, team members, and customers. Once an account has been created, set up and scheduling can take place immediately. It's not as bulky as some of its competitors.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike. Too many pros to outweigh any minor negatives.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SocialPilot is worth the cost, better the Hootsuite due to its focus, and will meet more than basic needs. Try it!

SocialPilot allows bulk uploading and scheduling of posts, saving time and resources (able to recycle as needed). Enjoy bringing in clients to see how their information is being managed, which allows them to feel involved and given a sense of ownership (for those who want this level of participation).

SocialPilot review by <span>Kirsten L.</span>
Kirsten L.

"Great tool, excellent value"

What do you like best?

I recently switched from another posting tool. I switched because with SocialPilot I am able to post to all of my clients' sites for a subscription price that is less than other tools. It is easy to use, allows me to grant access to my clients to also post, and I love the new analytics! Great tool and excellent value!

What do you dislike?

I've experienced a few instances where I had difficulty posting photos but I am certain this is related to me using Safari on a Mac.

Ability to post to multiple clients' sites as well as to grant them access to also post. Easy to understand analytics.

SocialPilot review by <span>Hayden E.</span>
Hayden E.

"Hayden Ellis-Elliott Review"

What do you like best?

The ability to send one post to a multiple platforms and the ability to schedule the posts to hit your followers at the critical point.

What do you dislike?

You are restricted to the 140 characters for twitter. It would good if it had the ability to create a weblink of the twitter posts, so you don't have to create 2 posts (short version and a ;long version)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Your one stop Social Media Marketing platform. It is the only one i recommend to all my clients.

SocialPilot review by Administrator in Real Estate
Administrator in Real Estate

"Social Pilot All In One - "

What do you like best?

Social Pilot makes my day so much easier by allowing me to post content across social media platforms to multiple accounts and see performance from a single spot.

What do you dislike?

When I had purchased the extended version, I was excited at the Instagram ability, however, it's not as great as I had hoped. It's only a reminder that content needs to be generated and not a posting tool for this particular network.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The price is right and it does all of the things I was looking for in a social media management tool.

It's saving me so much time! I am able to post to Facebook, Twitter, G+ and PInterest for all of my brand accounts with just a single push of a button. I am also able to bulk schedule out posts well in advance.

SocialPilot review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Easily Manage Your Social Media -Affordably!"

What do you like best?

I manage 15+ social media pages. I needed a way to easily schedule and coordinate my posts. I also needed the ability to look at analytics for each page. SocialPilot gives me all of that and at a fraction of the cost of it's competitors. I'm able to schedule hundreds of posts at time. Or just one post for one page.

What do you dislike?

There was a small learning curve but it's very intuitive. I wish I could combine analytics for all of my pages into one place --maybe one day?

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend SocialPilot. It's easy to use and will allow you to manage multiple social media profiles. It will save you so much time and allow to you focus on other areas of your business. I spend about an hour each week crafting posts, scheduling, and reviewing analytics. SocialPilot does the rest. It's great for holidays-I can can schedule all of my posts and not think about it while I am out.

This helps tremendously with social media management-something we can do internally and not outsource, saving us hundreds of dollars a month!

SocialPilot review by Administrator in Photography
Administrator in Photography

"It has gotten better over tim"

What do you like best?

The interface is intuitive and the bugs seem to be getting worked out pretty well. I like the addition of analytics but would like to see a bit more insight into who the most active followers are and what kind of content they are engaging with.

What do you dislike?

The mobile app still seems a bit buggy. It's not always super responsive and its a bit difficult to make corrections to posts after they are created. Additionally, the app still seems a bit slow to respond leaves me unsure if posts went through or were scheduled correctly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Unless you need a really complex social media listening and audience management tool, this does a great job at helping you manage your content promotion.

Being able to promote content multiple times for weeks to come, across multiple channels. Time savings.

SocialPilot review by <span>Bruce B.</span>
Bruce B.

"Very useful!"

What do you like best?

I love being able to have a multitude of accounts that I can post to within one app.

What do you dislike?

There is a lack of support for Instagram. That may be the nature of Instagram, but for it to just send a reminder to send out a pic is not near as helpful as the other features using Twitter, Facebook, etc.

I'm able to schedule promos months ahead of time. That has allowed me to work on other aspects of my business rather than constantly looking at my calendar and trying to remember to send alerts out.

SocialPilot review by <span>Robert S.</span>
Robert S.

"Great Software!"

What do you like best?

Easy to use. Let's me customize posts properly. Group settings are very helpful.

What do you dislike?

Maybe need more analytics. Disconnects social media accounts a lot and need to reconnect. Would be great to be able to tag people/companies in posts (much like Hootsuite does).

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a wonderful product, great price that should definitely be considered as a replacement for those using Hootsuite.

Running an agency, we run multiple social media accounts. This easily keeps us organized and allows us to save time when posting to all of our networks.

SocialPilot review by <span>Christopher D.</span>
Christopher D.

"Simple User Experience Gets the Job Done."

What do you like best?

We manage a lot of apartment properties and other industries the amount of accounts that we can have on our account is impressive. New features keep popping up show me that this is something that is always being worked on.

What do you dislike?

I wish they had a social media monitoring feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great features and pricing is perfect!

Social media management (scheduled postings)

SocialPilot review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Information Technology and Services
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Information Technology and Services

"Satisfactory"

What do you like best?

The best feature is the reason why we chose SocialPilot in the first place and that is the approval feature. The contributor can schedule the post for any date and time of his choice and it doesn't get published until it is approved by the manager.

What do you dislike?

For us the worst feature is that the image is not displayed properly on LinkedIn and as we include the link of our website at the end of our post so it shows the H1 of our website on Linkedin as a description. Another thing that we dislike is that while we have purchased the premium version of SocialPilot but only our CEO has access to insights while me and other managers and contributors need to take a trial to get access to insights which doesn't make any sense.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try.

We are using SocialPilot to market our business socially.

SocialPilot review by <span>Cecelia T.</span>
Cecelia T.

"Social pilot is perfect!"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to bulk upload with photo links. This makes uploading my photos 20x easier.

What do you dislike?

I didn't like that I couldn't read analytics, but now I can't think of anything since this feature has been added.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Allow us to download analytics in the form of a CSV or PDF file!

This allows me to manage multiple platforms at a time, benefitting my business is a number of ways.

SocialPilot review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Reporting, Conversion Tracking and Advocacy - A Complete Social Reporting!"

What do you like best?

Socialpilot is a great tool for managing your social presence. It helps you in numerous ways: discovering relevant content, monitoring social media, posting of content, etc. Easy to use and with lots of reporting, Socialpilot is an invaluable tool for any company that takes social media serious.

What do you dislike?

As I using social pilot since long times, I didn't find any majority issues in it.

With the use of socialpilot, we can regularly be engaged with our users/followers. Also with the scheduling more post at the same time, we can save our precious time behind social media with same work done.

SocialPilot review by <span>Marco P.</span>
Marco P.

"Save time with social network management"

What do you like best?

I very much appreciated the implementation of instagram

What do you dislike?

Sometimes you can select an incorrect profile when publishing because of the very close profile list.

Recommendations to others considering the product

easy to manage and with instagram support

saving a lot of time in the management and I can repeat the arguments with simplicity

SocialPilot review by Administrator in Government Administration
Administrator in Government Administration

"Fantastic, easy to use Social Media management tool"

What do you like best?

Social Pilot's intuitive interface makes it easy to use. The recently rolled out analytics function provides easy access to data from multiple accounts and presents key information that is not normally easy to discern.

What do you dislike?

Some features are still in development, but the increased efficiency in managing content across multiple accounts and platforms far outweighs the burden of having to occasionally log in to one of the platforms directly

We are publishing more content across more accounts and platforms due to the ease of doing so. We are seeing an increased overall reach and engagement as a result.

SocialPilot review by <span>Alaia W.</span>
Alaia W.

"Great affordable social media marketing tool "

What do you like best?

SocialPilot is affordable and easy to use. I was up and running in a few minutes.

What do you dislike?

Client portal only gives them access to connect their accounts. If they want to see the calendar, they have to be added as a team member. Also the curated content is a nice feature, but the categories are limited.

Social media isn't all I do, but now that I have social clients again, I needed an affordable management tool that wasn't going to cost me $100s a month for myself, my assistants and my clients to have access.

SocialPilot review by User in Apparel & Fashion
User in Apparel & Fashion

"Easy to get started, simple interface and great customer service"

What do you like best?

Easy to use interface plus the SocialPilot team are always working on ways to make it better.

What do you dislike?

Pinterest scheduling as you need to add each board individually as a single 'account' - adding the Pinterest account and being able to select the boards from there under one account would be better.

This is especially relevant if you have a lot of Pinterest boards.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make the switch...

Easier to see what is happening on each account plus it feel more authentic than allowing an app to just spit out content over and over again.

SocialPilot review by <span>Tim W.</span>
Tim W.

"Incredibly powerful platform at an insane price."

What do you like best?

The value. It it has more features than competitors charging 10x price.

What do you dislike?

Not much. It would be nice to see the repeating posts feature tweaked, but this is a feature than most competitors don't have it all. Beyond that, it'd be nice to see instagram integration. Currently i have to use 2 product (socialpilot and onlypult) to do my media scheduling.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it. You'll save money. And you get premium features like branded facebook integration, dirt cheap.

We're automating all of our social efforts.

SocialPilot review by <span>Bobby Z.</span>
Bobby Z.

"This Tool Saves A Ton of Time"

What do you like best?

I love how quick I can schedule posts compared to what I used to use.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I can pick on, is that it would be nice if my employees could use their user account to schedule posts on my behalf.

This tool keeps me from having to log in and post every day, as well as speeds up the process of scheduling posts. It also allows me to post to my groups on a schedule, which would not be possible otherwise.

SocialPilot review by <span>Ashley A.</span>
Ashley A.

"I have enjoyed using Social Pilot"

What do you like best?

The dashboard is easy to use. I like the calendar

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to set categories for tags to reuse them in the future.

Social Media Management. Not having to think about Social Media all the time

SocialPilot review by <span>Linda Marisa J.</span>
Linda Marisa J.

"Simple and nimble"

What do you like best?

I love the mobile app. It works so well. It allows easy sharing to IG, allows you to create quick image quotes right in the app and integrates well.

What do you dislike?

I wish it had content categories instead of just the 1 queue

This allows me to easily curate, share and schedule content.

SocialPilot review by Administrator in Supermarkets
Administrator in Supermarkets

"Good Product, but has a ways to go."

What do you like best?

The price, and ability to centralize content generation with an approval process.

What do you dislike?

Glitches, such as needing to constantly resign into the app.

Lack of spell check.

Lack of showing contributed posts in chronological order based on scheduled delivery, not creation.

Centralizing social post creation across all of our retail stores.

SocialPilot review by <span>Ayo B.</span>
Ayo B.

"Raving fan of Social Pilot"

What do you like best?

I like the amount of profiles that you can add, also fantastic that you can schedule to Facebook groups

What do you dislike?

The number of errors on posts that were scheduled but not going through

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Social Pilot as its easy to set-uop and covers nearly every important social media network

It saves me time with scheduling on all my Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Linkedin accounts

SocialPilot review by <span>Lefteris T.</span>
Lefteris T.

"Using SocialPilot makes social media sharing more professional"

What do you like best?

I like a lot the Facebook and Twitter Analytics and the reshare button...

What do you dislike?

I dont like the fact that i have to delete manually the already shared posts which go to unscheduled posts

Recommendations to others considering the product

It a little difficult to use, but when you spend the time needed then social media sharing its getting more pro than ever!!!

Social media sharing is more professional with Social Pilot.

SocialPilot review by <span>Daniel K.</span>
Daniel K.

"Everything ok"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, many networks and many options

What do you dislike?

Not uptodate with Twitter text length / Char count

Managing Social Media Accounts of Social Project

SocialPilot review by <span>Nico R.</span>
Nico R.

"Cool service with XING connection"

What do you like best?

It's easy to use. But I like best that it supports XING.

And If I have a problem the support replies very fast.

What do you dislike?

There is not much I dislike. It could have some more analytic functions

Automation and distribution of social media posts.

The main advantage is that it supports XING. Not a lot of services do that.

SocialPilot review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Great functionality much easier to use than Hootesuite"

What do you like best?

Love the ability to group accounts this makes using this for a large group much easier

What do you dislike?

Lack of analytics for LinkedIn, this would be very useful.

Have many social media accounts so managing them has been alot easier by using the Queue and group functionalities. Frees up time to create original content and improve the quality of output.

SocialPilot review by Agency in Non-Profit Organization Management
Agency in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Social Pilot was fantastic...until we started utilizing team members."

What do you like best?

I like the web interface for social pilot.

What do you dislike?

The app is a bit less than dependable when pushing Instagram notifications. It became rather frustrating, resulting in us deploying other softwares for our Instagram publishing needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have multiple team members posting to Instagram accounts, this is not for you. Once we added team members we never could get the Instagram Post Notifications going to the correct team member. That's really the only complaint I have, but it was huge for us.

Scheduling social has been incredibly helpful, saving hours of work.

SocialPilot review by <span>Amanda S.</span>
Amanda S.

"Excellent for scheduling social media!"

What do you like best?

The ability to scheduke across nearly all social media accounts.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! I think this service is amazing!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I researched endlessly to find this platform and i thinks its amazing! I would highly recommend it.

I could assign staff members to complete scheduling and I could review and approve or edit where required.

SocialPilot review by Administrator in Photography
Administrator in Photography

"Fairly recent user"

What do you like best?

The relatively easy means of creating multiple posts to multiple media sites

What do you dislike?

There's a lack of good process documentation - FAQs aren't enough.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The staff appears to be dedicated to providing a good product and improving on it based on user suggestions.

My main focus at this point is promotion of a photography project for which I am posting 2-3-4 images a day to various media sites. Having the effort funneled through the app saves me hours over the manual method I've used before.

SocialPilot review by <span>Audrey K.</span>
Audrey K.

"Social pilot was very easy to use and very helpful with coordinating our companies social media."

What do you like best?

The ease of use. It's very straightforward.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes when I would post to Twitter there would be an error and I wouldn't know about it until later when it didn't end up posting the tweet.

Great for our Marketing.

SocialPilot review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Useful and fustrating"

What do you like best?

The calendar and saves a bit of time posting to multiple sites.

What do you dislike?

Can only upload one image to a post...

Posting to LinkedIn is not currently working...

Not really solving any problems but we are saving some time

SocialPilot review by Agency in Information Technology and Services
Agency in Information Technology and Services

"My Social Pilot Experience"

What do you like best?

i use social pilot, to manage posting activity to facebook pages, pinterest, & twitter, for my many customers.

What do you dislike?

i will apreciate to post more then 1 image to facebook pages

i can manage social activity more efficently

SocialPilot review by <span>Wikus E.</span>
Wikus E.

"Frustratingly poor support."

What do you like best?

I am so frustrated with Social Pilot, that I find it difficult to think of something.

What do you dislike?

Bad support. Bad support. Bad support. Did I mention bad support?

Nothing

SocialPilot review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Best social platform"

What do you like best?

Easy and fast than all the platforms i ve used

What do you dislike?

Some graphic design changes need , some buttons want more

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy and fast platform

all my social profiles to marketing everyday

SocialPilot review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Great product"

What do you like best?

ability to organize multiple accounts and clients

What do you dislike?

lack of initial training, although it seems to be very intuitive it would be nice to see some best practices demonstrated and tips and tricks. Would like to post to instagram directly

Recommendations to others considering the product

great product for the price

multiple clients with multiple channels are being managed by this tool. It has helped me to be organized and to work more efficiently

SocialPilot review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Great product for a nice price!"

What do you like best?

Our agency moved to Social Pilot from another piece of software and we couldn't be happier with the change.

What do you dislike?

I wish that the how to videos were more helpful and the on boarding process was smoother.

We've used this product to manage our agency social media and have recommended it to many of our clients as well.

SocialPilot review by Agency
Agency

"Great Services for a Great Price!"

What do you like best?

I love how affordable SocialPilot's plans are.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are a few bugs that interfere with my posts, but nothing major.

SocialPilot has helped me save tons of time and money by allowing me to have all of my accounts and analytics in one place without breaking the bank!

Learning about SocialPilot?

* We monitor all SocialPilot reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.