SocialPilot

SocialPilot makes your product promotion easy and efficient on social media profiles, pages and groups on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, VK.com & Xing to increase engagement and make your presence felt.

Work for SocialPilot?

Showing 43 SocialPilot reviews
SocialPilot review by <span>Ever E.</span>
Ever E.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Social Pilot allows you to managing multiple social media accounts for clients. You can categorize clients into groups and post common content to their pages all in one go. Their white label client login feature allow your clients to provide their social media credentials easily in one simple page. No more chasing clients for login and passwords. The content feeds allow you to schedule content in advance and post common content to groups. You can also create different schedules for each client. The best part is the price, I used to use HootSuite for my clients, but since I started using Social pilot, I never looked back.

What do you dislike?

Their interface could be a little easier to navigate. It takes a few times to find exactly where to go to set up the scheduled content and feeds. Another feature I would love for their white label is for a custom domain. Clients still see the social pilot name in the url when they login in to their login dashboard. It's not a deal breaker though. It's still easier than chasing clients for logins. I would also like for clients to be able to see a history of the posts that were posted or metrics of post results.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you manage clients and are tired of searching for content to post, try social pilot. I think you will find that they make your job easier.

Provide social media services to a large group of clients. It saves lots of time by allow us to find and post content to the schedule in advance. Clients have their content post on multiple sites with one click.

0 of 0 found this helpful.
Response from Jimit Bagadiya of SocialPilot

Hi Ever Espana,

Wow, that's a great review. I am obliged to hear such amazing things about how you like SocialPilot and how it makes your social media needs easier.

We'll definitely look more into the client management feature for a better client experience. Thanks for your suggestions.

Glad to have users like you.

Regards,

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SocialPilot
SocialPilot review by <span>Ankita A.</span>
Ankita A.
Validated Review

Best SMM Tool With Amazing Features!!

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I am totally in love with Socialpilot! I use it for my website (TheMaverickSpirit) promotions. The best thing about it is the simplicity of dashboard! You can easily navigate from one tab to another and get your job done quickly.

What do you dislike?

Recently, I came to know that Socialpilot is increasing their prices!!!

Recommendations to others considering the product

People if you want to save your money and promote your service virally over social media platforms then you should definitely try out Socialpilot. You won't regret it! All popular services like Hootsuite and Buffer provide same services but then they are way too expensive for startups and small business owners.

I am scheduling my blog post as well as promotional material virally over the Internet with Socialpilot. Best thing is you can track the success of your post as well as your social accounts under one roof!

0 of 0 found this helpful.
Response from Jimit Bagadiya of SocialPilot

Hi Ankita,

Glad to know you love SocialPilot and it helps you ease out your daily social media activities. It's great to know you would want to recommend SocialPilot to your fellow people being their perfect choice.

We can definitely understand the discontent due to the price increase, but once you start using SocialPilot, you figured it yourself that spending this amount is surely worth it. :D

Thanks,

Jimit

What Social Media Management solution do you use?

SocialPilot review by <span>Justin R.</span>
Justin R.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

I like the ability to group accounts together, and especially like being able to post to Pinterest and Google Plus. I was lightly disappointed that originally there were no analytics available, but that has been been recently changed, and I am impressed with the quality of the reporting.

What do you dislike?

I hope that the developers will add this feature next: the ability to "tag" other profiles in the posts. If I post on Facebook, and want to include another FB profile in my post, I cannot *yet* do it from the SocialPilot dashboard.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For a good value, you get unbranded Facebook posting, Facebook & Twitter analytics, and scheduled posting features that are as good (or better) than other software. I also like how you can implement url-shortening services into the posts. I am very pleased of the decision to use Social Pilot to process the needs of my social media clients.

SocialPilot solves the issue of posting to multiple profiles for multiple clients. This saves my boutique agency huge blocks of time. Their post scheduling features are also a massive time saver, and the suggested curated content is also a great benefit.

SocialPilot review by <span>Cindy C.</span>
Cindy C.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Being able to use RSS feedsI CHOOSE to schedule at times I CHOOSE; PLUS, the offer suggested posts that are relevant and interesting...PLUS, I can add hashtags# to any of the feeds if i so CHOOSE! (can't choose just ONE 'best' thing!

What do you dislike?

It's missing analytics for other social media accounts other than Facebook and Twitter (I believe).

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product did not receive near as much 'press' online, so, I feel lucky to have researched enough resources that it finally popped up - and after giving a 'test-run' to 3 other brands (everypost- too confusing!; dlvr.it and HootSuite - still might use the free version for its user feed interface) this one was equal to, or better, and very reasonable in the cost. The primary reason i went to the plan ($8.25 mo pd annually now) was to get the ability to have another user since i have someone who can help me set up and monitor the accounts.

Freeing up my time to do other business tasks, since social media can automate my postings to most of my social media accounts, (including Google+, which many platforms do not offer at the time of my review.)

SocialPilot review by Agency in Publishing
Agency in Publishing

Very helpful and affordable

Updated On
Validated Review
What do you like best?

My favorite feature is the content curation/discovery feature. I'm able to easily find relevant and popular content to share on Facebook, Twitter, etc. by just typing in a few key words. So if I was looking for digital marketing articles posted in the past month, I can just type in "digital marketing" and the most relevant and helpful content shows up first. It saves me a lot of time.

What do you dislike?

I wish the calendar settings were a little more intuitive. Also, it would be nice to see suggested content ideas or pre-made content. For instance, if Valentine's Day was coming up, it would be cool to have content suggestions for that day already set up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd say get it! It's affordable and easy to use. I also like how it lets you include your own branding, so instead of it saying, "Published by SocialPilot," it can say, "Published by [Your Company Name]."

Scheduling and posting content for several clients, across a bunch of different platforms. I like how they have the "Group" function, so you can post to a client's several social media accounts (Twitter, Facebook, Google+, etc.) by just clicking the "Group" instead of each individual social media account.

0 of 0 found this helpful.
Response from Jimit Bagadiya of SocialPilot

Hi there,

Pleased to know the Curated Content feature is your favorite one and eases out so much of your marketing activities.

We are always on the run to make SocialPilot a better tool to use each day and such reviews give us a boost.

We surely look into your suggestions and pass it to our suggestions list.Thanks!

Regards,

SocialPilot review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

The functionality we needed for low cost

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Our organization was looking for a tool that would allow us to have a system of checks and balances with producing social media content across multiple departments. We needed to be able to have an easy to operate platform that flowed content creation to final approval and publishing, outside of the social apps themselves. SocialPilot is that middle man for us that we needed, and it streamlines our efficiency while helping eliminate room for error when multiple voices could collide on social. It's also user friendly for folks that aren't digital natives - especially helpful for us, when our content creators are largely focused on clinical work, while we as marketers are more in tune with branding and voice.

What do you dislike?

At first, I disliked the number of emails we were receiving from SocialPilot about using the tool; we purchased our subscription prematurely to implementing it with clinical units, so it was a bit annoying to constantly be badgered by notifications. But I can't really think of anything within the tool itself that stands out as strikingly poor - it does everything we need it to, without being overwhelming. Some might say it doesn't have enough functionality as some other paid options, but for us it was perfect as to not scare away some of our less digital-marketing-adept users.

We solved the problem of needing a restricted approval process from someone creating social media content, to those needing to review for quality and brand standards. This has allowed our creators to simply and easily upload their proposed content, while making it quite simple to check and push forward.

0 of 0 found this helpful.
Response from Jimit Bagadiya of SocialPilot

Hi there,

Thanks for your wonderful review on SocialPilot. Excited to know SocialPilot fits perfectly with your social media needs and this is the tool you have been looking for.

We can understand how so many incoming emails can be, but these email rounds are for you to completely get familiar with SocialPilot so that you can use it to the fullest of what you are paying for. You can anytime unsubscribe yourself from our list and also choose email preferences from your settings to stop receiving emails regularly.

Kind Regards,

Learning about SocialPilot?

* We monitor all SocialPilot reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.