SocialPort™

5.0

rFactr’s SocialPort™ gives organizations a way to scale social selling best practices across the entire enterprise.

Work for SocialPort™?

Learning about SocialPort™?

SocialPort™ Reviews

Ask SocialPort™ a Question
Showing 1 SocialPort™ review
SocialPort™ review by Paul A.
Paul A.

"rFactr SocialPort - Hands down the best social selling tools to activate B2B Sales!"

What do you like best?

SocialPort is a true revenue first platform that helps activate even the most apprehensive sales reps. It's easy to use and is by far the easiest and most productive platform available today. The team at rFactr brought more experience than the competition and help ensure a smooth roll out. We finally have a way to track our social engagements and attribute actions on social to real life revenue.

What do you dislike?

My experience has not yielded anything I dislike yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This platform is early to market and is going to be the best solution in the space for sales teams to roll out and adopt social selling at scale.

The business problem SocialPort solved for me was that cost justification and revenue attribution for social selling - I needed to roll out a platform to the team. It allows sales leaders to determine if social is indeed feeding the pipeline and gamifies social media to help improve adoption.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SocialPort™

What Content Marketing solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of SocialPort™ for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Learning about SocialPort™?

* We monitor all SocialPort™ reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.