SocialPulsar

4.0

SocialPulsar helps local businesses engage customers through social media marketing and management. Using the SocialPulsar platform and social media content, businesses can grow customers with social media.

Work for SocialPulsar?

Learning about SocialPulsar?

SocialPulsar Reviews

Ask SocialPulsar a Question
Showing 2 SocialPulsar reviews
SocialPulsar review by Aitor G.
Aitor G.

"Growth and get more sales and revenue with SocialPulsar"

What do you like best?

SocialPulsar allows us to focus on LinkedIn to grow and produce more content while getting more customers.

SocialPulsar is also providing design services for brochures and other marketing collateral.

It also has a very simple use that has allowed us to integrate it into our systems very quickly when we thought it was going to be the most complicated part.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing bad to say about SocialPulsar, perhaps the price is a little expensive, but it is clearly worth it given that it is making us grow with huge profits. We can't imagine our online platforms without SocialPulsar.

The initial investment is hard without knowing how effective it will be, so it is frightening to start using it and I think they should give a trial period or lower prices to understand its great usefulness.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your online business is not growing as you thought and you have a high capital to invest, do not hesitate, SocialPulsar after its initial investment will grow your income and your customer base.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SocialPulsar
SocialPulsar review by J L.
J L.

"Powerful tool!"

What do you like best?

I like the tracking tool best. It moves quickly and is very detailed.

What do you dislike?

Some of the verbiages is a little complex or beginners. If you are not familiar with SEO, marketing, or social media you will have a very difficult time figuring out how to use the tools and knowing what tools are useful or not.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend getting a trial first. This is a tool that is for more complex, high volume business, in my opinion.

What Digital Marketing solution do you use?

Learning about SocialPulsar?

* We monitor all SocialPulsar reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.