SocialRank

SocialRank is the easiest way to identify, organize, and manage your followers on Twitter.

Work for SocialRank?

Learning about SocialRank?

SocialRank Reviews

Ask SocialRank a Question
Showing 3 SocialRank reviews
SocialRank review by Julie U.
Julie U.

"Great Free Software"

What do you like best?

I love that this is free, simple, and easy to use. It's visually stimulating because it ranks everything with large avatars as well as the profile name. There is a way to export all the data as well so it's great to give to my boss to show her where we stand and who is influential in the market.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way to sort based on our direct competitors and then show where we stand, not just who we follow and who follows us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's free, easy to use, and visually nice to give as a report! You can always export into excel which is a huge win for me as I'm sure it would be to others looking to use it as well.

Social media marketing is a huge part of my job so any free tools I can use to validate my job and the efforts I'm putting into what I do everyday to my boss is always a win!!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SocialRank
SocialRank review by Jyssica Y.
Jyssica Y.

"Great tool for follower research"

What do you like best?

Seeing my most engaged/valuable followers is my favorite part. I consult on Instagram for business and encourage my clients to use this tool to evaluate whether their Instagram is attracting their ideal customers or not.

What do you dislike?

Glitches with using one email account for different accounts I manage seem to occur. I am a small social media agency + consulting business.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Helpful for seeking Instagram collaborators via your most engaged followers!

Benefits are sorting my followers by value, following, engagement, and the ability to build lists.

What Social Media Analytics solution do you use?

SocialRank review by Laura L.
Laura L.

"An easy to use tool for social listening"

What do you like best?

I love SocialRank's ease of use. Easy for anyone to get started and see their top followers, most valuable followers etc. and create lists and export data.

What do you dislike?

Interface could use some work. There are a lot of choices so it can be tough to figure out how to navigate where to narrow down the info you'd like to see about your Twitter followers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SocialRank is a great, visual product to help you see who your social followers are on Twitter and Instagram that affords you the ability to narrow down based on your data points. I'd recommend this product if you're looking to get started with social listening quickly as it can get you up to speed, fast.

The main business problem I'm solving is uncovering who our followers are, how valuable they are to us (based on their own followers and who follows them) and understanding which tastemakers/ influencers we should continue to target. Social media is one of our main outlets for content distribution so we need to know who is reading it!

Learning about SocialRank?

* We monitor all SocialRank reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.