SocketLabs

Cloud-based SMTP relay service provides easy, reliable delivery for marketing and transactional email applications.

Work for SocketLabs?
Maingun vs sendgrid 2x

Learning about SocketLabs?

SocketLabs Reviews

Ask SocketLabs a Question
Showing 13 SocketLabs reviews
SocketLabs review by <span>Pooja S.</span>
Pooja S.

A reliable delivery oriented email solution

What do you like best?

We have tried so many email delivery software till now, I can say SocketLabs provides unmatched email delivery into subscribers inbox. They are a good team to provide end to end support from contact upload to email delivery reporting , the response time is too low .

What do you dislike?

To be very honest , I could not see anything below standard here , if an email marketing software gives you ultimate email delivery with high reputed Sender IP's , you can ignore old fashioned layout complaints. Social media integration part is somewhere weak.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are struggling to get inboxed your emails for your truly opt-in subscriber , you should go for this emailing solution , A perfect combo of Transactional and promotional emailing service will amaze you.

Our whole business relies heavily on Email marketing Campaigns to our subscribers , We have done email marketing here in the last 2-3 years and always got ensured inboxing hence better ROI. We are using SMTP integration and found comparatively better results.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SocketLabs
SocketLabs review by <span>Kem S.</span>
Kem S.

Socketlabs

What do you like best?

"I have been fighting to get your competitor to work for months.... no phone number, just an awkward way to 'submit a ticket’. I signed up with you today and within 30 minutes I was up and running. I made a phone call to your support team and they would not end the call until they were sure that I understood everything perfectly. You guys are great. Thank you."

What do you dislike?

the auto generated password is not really a problem, but it is something I am not used to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

1) vendor answers phone,

2) product actually works as advertised.

3) good logging of transaction flow

4) efficient emailing techniques

5) actual server name and password are completely different than logon id (security feature)

we have a member management CRM system that requires emails sent out to existing members. We needed this service without burdening our servers with the task.

What Transactional Email solution do you use?

SocketLabs review by <span>Nurit R.</span>
Nurit R.

A Email Delivery Oriented Expensive Software

What do you like best?

They have unmatched email delivery if we compare from top Email marketing apps.

They have facility to send Promotional as well as transnational mailers , it makes this app unique.

Authmailer have good collection of Email templates.

What do you dislike?

They are one of the most expensive Email marketing app in the industry.

Since , they send transnational and promotional mailers from same IP pool , there is a great chance to get transaction notifications into Gmail promotional tab.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Looking for a great email delivery software regardless of pricing , it would be certainly a must try app.

We use Authmailer for both transnational and email marketing campaigns. Their strong API connectivity provides very high sending speed using API.

SocketLabs review by <span>Greg Z.</span>
Greg Z.

Great Email Provider

What do you like best?

Easy user interface

Great up-time

Great customer support

Great deliverability

What do you dislike?

No dislikes at all with this service. Overall very happy with this platform.

SocketLabs facilitates a portion of the email we use to communicate with our customers. We send about 23K emails through the platform per month. A small amount compared to their capabilities but important email nonetheless.

They have provided nearly perfect up-time and great deliverability with this platform.

SocketLabs allows me to "ID" each of my emails so that I can view quick and easy stats on the types and quantities of email that our systems are sending out.

SocketLabs review by <span>Anthony P.</span>
Anthony P.

Visual Designer

What do you like best?

This statement on the website is very welcoming: "Consult With Your Team"

What do you dislike?

As a Visual Designer I tend to notice design aesthetics that may throw off the viewer. One major thing I noticed is the "Customers Who Trust In SocketLabs" section has very low res images. These easy to miss flaws often detract credibility of the site/product. You should comb your site with a fine tooth and also spend time on the subtleties. The devil is in the details! :) Another example: inconsistent lighting/shadows on http://www.socketlabs.com/assets/illustration_customerservice.png and http://www.socketlabs.com/assets/illustration_integration.png and all other images on the homepage

and button inconsistency here: http://www.socketlabs.com/assets/freeBtn.png

Customer login should be a modal popup to improve user experience

Sending out relevant emails to the right target demographic

SocketLabs review by <span>Andrew T.</span>
Andrew T.

Great Interface & Fast Support

What do you like best?

Ease of use. We @aurabloom.com send a lot of emails, both internally and externally for our clients. The process to add an email account into socketLabs, upload our data segments, upload content is seamless. I had a few questions, called into support and they were extremely helpful.

What do you dislike?

The platform did look intimidating to get started. After 10 minutes of exploring, however, I found it much better.

Sending emails.

Learning about SocketLabs?

* We monitor all SocketLabs reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.