Sococo

Revolutionizing online business communication.

Work for Sococo?

Learning about Sococo?

Sococo Reviews

Ask Sococo a Question
Showing 25 Sococo reviews
Sococo review by <span>Josie L.</span>
Josie L.

"We have much better cooperation with everyone just in one click."

What do you like best?

Better work to remove delays in working process. I can work more open and fast way. Now I can very easily take any answers which I need. The opportunity to work synchronously so we can make arrangements conduct faster to get closer to the goal.

What do you dislike?

Generally never had bad problems with the working process. Also, working team is glad that they are working on this platform. I can strongly say that all working steps are good working.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Actually, it is a wonderful working platform which will give a higher quality to provide a better productivity. Always will brings all your workers together and let you to just kindly get all information what’s going on with everyone at one place.

That software gives a set up the individual vicinity and functionality of a physical office needed by the group in an online practice. Also with all our team, we can co-locate online in an office place that is based on a graphic map with avatars representing the team.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Sococo
Sococo review by <span>Audria B.</span>
Audria B.

"My avatar in Sococo"

What do you like best?

Avatars system is a cool feature. Thanks to the Sococo program, our company can remotely distribute tasks between employees. It is also easy to contact an employee wherever he is. I can easily invite a user to the team, or to my project. The choice of visual layouts is large enough, you can easily pick up something that suits you.

What do you dislike?

The disadvantages are minor but still exist. Sometimes it's problems with video and there are little problems with sound.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will see how easy it is to co-operate in a group, even at a distance.

Many employees of our company work remotely, it is difficult for them feel like they are part of a team, and it becomes possible with the Sococo. In addition, employees can make sure that the whole team is putting the maximum of forces on the overall project.

What Video Conferencing solution do you use?

Sococo review by <span>Norman B.</span>
Norman B.

"So nice to work"

What do you like best?

Oh as for me, I like that I can easy sharing screen its really wonderful to use. Plus it's really slight and comfortable in use to sharing screen for some team in the same time good quality. Also works with phone. Nice I like it.

What do you dislike?

Very nice solution for comunication.I did not a problems to hear some one . So clear qality of sound. I dont have any bad thoughts about this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For me its gives a sense of rivet contact and functionality of a working place my office while working online. Definitely will recommend. It's will help you and make your company run fast.

Allow to work across the country from any place with the rest of my working team. Big opportunity and so easy to understand it. I can't imagine to work with out this program. Big helper for people and bussiness.

Sococo review by <span>Harmony J.</span>
Harmony J.

"Sococo Boosts Collaboration for Distributed Teams"

What do you like best?

Sococo helped our distributed team become increasingly transparent with each other. I love walking in on conversations I would have missed if we were using another tool that separates your experiences in to chat-like rooms. Instead, our team works together in our own room, having conversations as if we were together in person. Many a time have I dropped in on a conversation where I had the exact information other teammates needed, but they didn't know to ask.

What do you dislike?

Some people have a hard time with the audio options, this reduced adoption by others in my company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is great for getting distributed teams to have better conversations outside of email and text formats, however it will not help with task management.

A more personal experience with our distributed team members. We've been able to connect personally as a team and become a strong team because of Sococo. It's as close to being in person as you can get.

Sococo review by <span>Roxi O.</span>
Roxi O.

"Making distributed work possible "

What do you like best?

Sococo makes it so easy to jump in and out offices with coworkers, start conversations, catch up and connect with team mates! It makes working together easy, sharing even easier and allows our distributed team of 6 to successfully accomplish our work- every single day.

What do you dislike?

The desktop version can be buggy if there are too many people in a meeting and you are sharing screens, this can cause Sococo to freeze - requiring a restart. It does not happen enough to complain about though.

We are a distributed Agile marketing team of 6, we run our team using scrum and value face to face communication and collaboration. Without Sococo none of this interaction would be possible. Working on creative, content and integrated campaigns without the input of each team member would limit our opportunities for success - Sococo helps us achieve our goals.

Sococo review by User in Human Resources
User in Human Resources

"Good idea with some functionality issues"

What do you like best?

I enjoy being able to see when my fellow co-workers are "in office." This is something really hard to achieve in a remote environment and the tool can only work as well as the person on the other end using it. However, it does give a good sense of when people are reachable, or unavailable.

What do you dislike?

I didn't really like the slack integration - I just felt like it wasn't necessary. Maybe that was just something my company decided on, but at in the way that my team uses it, it was just another thing to have to download. I also have pretty routine mic and sound issues. It seems like the platform uses too much bandwidth.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a nice resource to connect a remote team. I wish that the company I freelance with used it also. It makes it easier to see if people are actively engaged in work. Whereas right now, we only see when people are in Slack, which I think can be a bit misleading.

I like being able to quickly communicate and connect with colleagues. Fortunately, most things that I work on are not too time sensitive, but for the rare occasion that quickness counts - it's invaluable to see which colleagues I can connect with quickly to get the answers that I need as fast as possible.

Learning about Sococo?

* We monitor all Sococo reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.