Soda PDF Online

(14 reviews)

Meet the very first fully functional online PDF solution. With Soda PDF Anywhere, you can access your features on any device with a web browser. It’s designed to accommodate your busy lifestyle, offering a complete PDF application you can take with you wherever you go.

Work for Soda PDF Online?

Learning about Soda PDF Online?

Soda PDF Online Reviews

Showing 14 Soda PDF Online reviews
Soda PDF Online review by Vasco Geraldo W.
Vasco Geraldo W.

"Online software provides convenience and ease of use"

What do you like best?

Amount of features is unbeatable! It is also affordable for the sake of convenience. It allows creation of pdfs from different document types, editing them (adding/deleting pages), extracting images, combining pdf pages into one document or to separate one pdf document into separate pages. It is a cool piece of software which allows you to use it online, without the need to install anything on your computer.No need to spend lots of time reading manuals or dealing with settings! Other software that I've used requires a lot of manual configuration or just doesn't work. it is a big upgrade from the free products that normally restrict edits.

What do you dislike?

A small limit is how many PDFs you can generate using the same IP, in a fixed time span. Unfortunately the premium version for me is too expensive, I every time that I have to use the software I have to be connected to the internet. Sometimes, the software will freeze up and i have to restart from the beginning, which may be a little frustrating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to create PDFs, merge PDFs, rotate PDFs, etc, this is the piece of software for you. If you enjoy working online, without the need to install any programs, this is an absolute software you should turn to. If you do not mind paying slightly more for premium features, do support the product!

My company needed to merge PDFs and split PDFs in order to proceed with billing administrations.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Soda PDF Online
Soda PDF Online review by María Fernanda E.
María Fernanda E.

"Create, convert or edit is easy with Soda"

What do you like best?

hIt is difficult to say what I like the most since the program has a number of functions that are really useful in our work. I can create, edit and convert documents to different formats: Power Point, Word, Excel, TXT, and I can do it individually or in batch But what I gradate the most is being able to customize my tools according to what I usually use or need and be able to take screenshots of what I select.

What do you dislike?

I feel very comfortable with this program because it has the necessary tools for what I need in my daily work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a very complete program in which you can create, edit and convert documents. It has many tools that will be very useful for the work you need to do: screen capture, electronic signature, security key and personalization of tools, among others.

I often have to read as a material to support my presentations and classes, this program allows me to make comments and screenshots of the paragraph or part of the text that I want to incorporate into my presentations. I can also convert my documents in the format I need to later use it in a specific activity. Last but not least, I can sign and add a key to my documents.

What Document Creation solution do you use?

Soda PDF Online review by Alberto A.
Alberto A.

"Full online editor with ORC system "

What do you like best?

Soda PDF is a very complete PDF file editor that allows you to write with a word processor. Change, add or delete text, modify font, size and color is also available for different devices on desktop or online and these in turn have a free version, among the many basic tools that this application has use the creator of forms with the In order to design and facilitate the filling of insurance policies for both me and for customers by sharing them via email.

What do you dislike?

Its free online version provides multiple tools but it is limited, however it still represents one of the most complete PDF editors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Soda PDF Online provides an innovative solution offering complete sets of tools directly in the web browser.

Having an online version allows me to edit documents from anywhere and store them in the cloud that suits me best and has ORC technology (optical character recognition) that simulates the human eye by scanning physical documents, thus allowing them to be digitized and edited. .

Soda PDF Online review by Robert S.
Robert S.

"Excellent online editor"

What do you like best?

It is a complete editor with which I can create and convert and once I have edited the PDF file I can save it or share it quickly.

It has an easy and intuitive interface similar to Microsoft office, which allows me to work my pdf documents from any computer or place, this allows me to annotate, merge, split, convert PDF files to MS Office and HTML and vice versa and also create and fill out forms.

I can also edit text and images as well as add signature to protect my documents, everything I need to edit or convert my pdf documents to other formats and vice versa.

It is integrated to storage platforms such as Dropbox, Box, Google Drive and OneDrive I recommend it

What do you dislike?

I do not have any complaints about the tools that this application has and this version only requires creating a Soda PDF account, the only disadvantage is the fact that to access it you need an internet connection to access your account

Recommendations to others considering the product

Own the OCR technology which allows to work the scanned pdf

You can edit your working pdf in the cloud, from any device saving you time, since they are always available

Soda PDF Online review by Annevelis Joana A.
Annevelis Joana A.

"Edit your PDF files, just by registering in the application"

What do you like best?

When I need to edit Pdf documents for my work, I use this online editor that offers me all the tools to convert any pdf document to editable formats such as Excel, texts, Word and PowerPoint and vice versa. On the other hand, it also allows me to modify text and images in the PDF. I can annotate to highlight and facilitate reading, and also add mark, passwords or signature to protect documents.

What do you dislike?

The paid and desktop version offers more tools than this online version to edit the scanned PDF documents.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Registering is very fast and uploading files and editing them is quite easy.

When I work in the desktop version I can switch to the online application and vice versa without problems, saving time and fulfilling the company's assignments within the required time.

Soda PDF Online review by Jenessa M.
Jenessa M.

"Great Product for PDF Conversion and Annotation"

What do you like best?

This is a product that has been very helpful as we have been working to improve communication flow within out team. We can easily send and edit PDF docs between one another for quicker turnaround and completion. It is easier for us to submit final presentations and documents to clients and other groups.

What do you dislike?

It is cumbersome to sign up for a new profile and has been difficult to some members to access their documents quickly. As the company gains clients, I am confident initial sign-ups and interoperability between other online business platforms will be easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We use it primarily for smaller projects and haven't taken advantage of it fully. As the team gets more comfortable using it, we plan on reaching out to their support team to learn about additional tools through the software. I would recommend being an initial user and taking advantage of the upgrades and increased capabilities to come as the software learns and adapts to consumer needs.

We have increased out document turn-around time by about 20%. We can easily create PDFs to send for proposals. One huge benefit has been the ability for clients to sign and send over the document without having to download or purchase additional software.

Soda PDF Online review by Albert G.
Albert G.

"The best online pdf editor"

What do you like best?

Soda PDF has a lot of great features , and for a online app is a very complete software. You can covert from almost every file type to pdf and you can also do the same but from any type to pdf. Another great feature is the cloud integration like Dropbox, Google Drive and Onedrive

What do you dislike?

I like everything about this amazing appweb

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a pdf e-sign service this is a great option for your business. Also is the best option for personal pdf management , the free version has a lot of options but if you really like this software you can try the paid version because from my point of view is totally worth it.

The tools we use the most are the Sign & Secure tools. We use it to protect the files we send to our clients. We also use the watermark option and the compress option

Soda PDF Online review by Jose manuel A.
Jose manuel A.

"Convert pdf online quickly"

What do you like best?

I always use this editor because I consider it one of the most complete, which offers me a set of functions for reading, editing, creation, collaboration, security and everything directly in your web browser, so I can have it anywhere and You can share documents on the storage platforms Drive, DropBox, Google and others.

I can convert it into a pdf file with great ease. Also, it allows me to encrypt my files with passwords. It also converts scanned PDF documents to editable PDF files.

What do you dislike?

It requires Internet connection to be able to enjoy all the tools offered by this version, online version and the advanced versions of desktop are considered expensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It works for all search engines and Windows platforms

As it is easy to use it allows to improve productivity when working with PDF documents

something

Soda PDF Online review by Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.

"Great Program"

What do you like best?

I like that I can go online and be abe to edit or merge documents right online for free.

What do you dislike?

I dislike all the pop ups I get but it is worth the free program

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this product as it meets all my needs on a daily basis. I use just about every feature in the program and it makes my life alot easier knowing I can count on this program.

I use the PDF merge quite a bit and it has helped on more than one occasion.

Soda PDF Online review by User

"Easy way to convert PDF's to a variety of files"

What do you like best?

Super easy to convert a PDF to word, powerpoint, excel, and image. User friendly! You can also edit PDF's.

What do you dislike?

There are too many tabs where it can be slightly confusing how to find what you are looking for.

Companies often send us files as a PDF. We can now edit them easily convert them to files that are easier to use. Now we do not need to spend extra time going back and forth with clients about files types.

Soda PDF Online review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

"Very convenient and easy to use software"

What do you like best?

This software makes it so easy to edit pdfs and take electronic signature. It's intuitive, easy to use and adds value. I would recommend all businesses to set up this product for their clients and streamline the process throughout the company.

What do you dislike?

I wish the website and the customer service was more user friendly. It's not quite meant to offer support and directs you to download. I expect a cleaner website that quickly shows you the features of this software and how to use it.

We use the software to obtain electronic signatures to keep up in a fast moving environment and avoid use of paper. We have realized fast turnaround and many efficiencies.

Soda PDF Online review by Prudence P.
Prudence P.

"I used Soda PDF Online to merge PDF documents"

What do you like best?

The program is easy to download and use. I needed to merge several PDF files. The program makes it easy and lets you organize the files as you need them to be merged.

What do you dislike?

I only used the program to merge documents and had no problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy to use.

Was able to quickly merge large PDF files into one document.

Soda PDF Online review by Administrator

"Great Online PDF Alternative"

What do you like best?

Easy to access from anywhere, works consistently across platforms

What do you dislike?

I don't think there is a large enough price gap between Soda and Adobe, they could drop the price a bit and take more of Adobe's business pretty easily.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great bit of software. Most PDF software is generally good enough, but for the (relatively) low cost, you get a lot of options. I think Adobe is still cleaner looking and a little more streamlined, but why not try something different?

Access, change and save PDFs from anywhere. Our remote sales team loves Soda.

Soda PDF Online review by Administrator

"Helpful but glitchy"

What do you like best?

Soda PDF is very easy to use and helfpul

What do you dislike?

It’s freezes up and has slot of glitches.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Helpful document editor and PDF viewer

I can easily merge and split PDFs, which is helpful for organizing all the documents in my work.

Learning about Soda PDF Online?

* We monitor all Soda PDF Online reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.