SoDash

Showing 6 SoDash reviews
SoDash review by <span>Nicole G.</span>
Nicole G.

SoDash review

What do you like best?

What I like the best about So Dash is that it enables us to get in touch with people who contact us through social media and really speak to them and connect. We get a large amount of social media traffic about and to our company. SoDash has enabled us to listen and engage with people. We are not just responding to individual messages, we’re building relationships and understanding the progression of our conversations

What do you dislike?

I am not sure that I dislike anything about So Dash. I like it the most when I compare it to other social media engagement software. I think it just needs to mature a little more. I would also suggest improving the customer service on your website.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend users take advantage of all that So Dash has to offer. It is very helpful in being able to better understand your target customer.

One of the main problems my company at the time was experiencing was that we were getting too much unrelated content on the social media fragment tool we were using as the time. It was difficult to filter our what was being said about our company versus other things. Because our company name was a person's name, we got tons of unrelated posts, so that was a major problem. One major benefit with So Dash is that it allows us to really filter out unrelated posts and mentions.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SoDash
SoDash review by User in Pharmaceuticals
User in Pharmaceuticals

Wasn't the best or worst to be honest what's customer service.

What do you like best?

Honestly haven't got to find out what I like the best because as soon as I got in touch with customer service I did not get anywhere at this point but the format isn't difficult whatsoever

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far I'm not going to say I have any complaints to be honeest, except the customer service and spend but that's minor..

Putting together all the social media site so I know exactly what's going on all at once

What Social Customer Service solution do you use?

SoDash review by User in Airlines/Aviation
User in Airlines/Aviation

What isn't to love?

What do you like best?

Everything! This system connects all platforms of social media into one area to be monitored and adjusted.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike about this .

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider this system to help simplify all of your social media and customer outreach needs!

Making social media outreach to our customers more fluid and easy to handle from one area.

SoDash review by User in Mental Health Care
User in Mental Health Care

SoDash review

What do you like best?

Easy to learn how to use. That's all I wanted to say, but you're making me say more...

What do you dislike?

Nothing... That's all I wanted to say, but you're making me say more...

Connects customer service with social media

SoDash review by Administrator in Medical Practice
Administrator in Medical Practice

SoDash

What do you like best?

SoDash is a great way to interact with customers.

What do you dislike?

I like everything about SoDash. They are doing everything right.

SoDash allows us to engage with our customers on the channels they choose

SoDash review by User in Food & Beverages
User in Food & Beverages

Tried it... Liked It!

What do you like best?

the simple interface, easily navigate through the app to see reviews.

What do you dislike?

There was nothing to dislike as we were just testing.

N/A

Learning about SoDash?

* We monitor all SoDash reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.