Sojourn Solutions

Sojourn Solutions

Sojourn Solutions specialize in helping B2B marketers achieve peak performance results by aligning strategy, process, marketing automation technology and data.

Work for Sojourn Solutions?

Learning about Sojourn?

Sojourn Solutions Reviews

Ask Sojourn a Question
Showing 12 Sojourn reviews
Sojourn review by <span>Mary W.</span>
Mary W.

Director Marketing Technology

What do you like best?

The team in Poland who follows a structured process with little to know waves to jump in where needed and get the job done!

The backfill consultant who can figure things out with limited direction

In general - the ability to take complex requirements and implement a solution that meets the needs of the business

What do you dislike?

There are always issues when using a third party consulting firm. But the immediate Sojourn team I'm working with is fantastic and does all they can to mitigate the typical pitfalls.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This would vary based on the business requirements... In general be able to tightly define the requirement and thoroughly read and approve the recommended solution before moving to implementation.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Sojourn Solutions
Sojourn review by <span>Corey L.</span>
Corey L.

A team of rockstars!

What do you like best?

Sojoun Solutions has been an extremely responsive to our strategic and tactic needs. They were quick to understand our business, it's needs and strategically designed processes that shaped to those needs. For each need, Sojourn has found a solution to fulfill it.

Sojourn has a talented team. Everyone on their team is extremely knowledgeable, professional, always available and a breeze to work with. They're punctual for meetings. And what surprised me the most is how quick they could turn around a complicated task. This is just a few of the many reasons why we continue to work with them.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any issues and am completely satisfied in our current working relationship

What Marketing Automation Consulting solution do you use?

Sojourn review by <span>Marilyn C.</span>
Marilyn C.

Excellent Partner

What do you like best?

Sojourn is so responsive. I love that I don't have to chase them down. I appreciate the value I feel as a customer. With other partners we would probably be a lower tier customer but I never feel that way with Sojourn. They also act as a strategic partner in helping getting to the root of what I'm asking for. They make suggestions and have helped me think through campaigns in ways I wasn't doing before.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything I can pinpoint as an issue.

Sojourn review by G2 Crowd User in Information Technology and Services
G2 Crowd User in Information Technology and Services

Increased revenue and efficiency

What do you like best?

Sojourn is always open to trying new things, their development team doesn't look at a project and work within the confines of the out of the box solution.

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet, they've always been very responsive and willing to take on the grunt work of completing tasks instead of other "expert services" departments that only offer strategies instead of assisting with execution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very responsive team. Creative ingenuity when developing custom workstreams specifically to our business.

Sojourn review by G2 Crowd User in Hospital & Health Care
G2 Crowd User in Hospital & Health Care

Pardot Consultation and Development

What do you like best?

I like that there is a group, aside from the consultant, that can assist in collaborating problem resolution.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the lack of communication between myself and the primary consultant that I work with. I have struggled to get a "burn report" of hours used and tasks completed over the last 6 weeks. Their effort and performance is great, but only when I can have consistent communication with their team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They are a great company to use as long as you set solid communication expectations at the beginning of the working relationship.

Sojourn review by <span>Corey G.</span>
Corey G.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

My experience with Sojourn Solutions is outstanding.

What do you like best?

Everything. There is nothing they have not been able to assist with. From EMail Marketing and CRM support and troubleshooting to building out custom databases for reporting and analytics, they've been able to assist with it all.

What do you dislike?

I'm not working for them but with them. I can't say there is anything I dislike.

Learn more about Sojourn Solutions

Sojourn Solutions Downloads

Learning about Sojourn Solutions?

* We monitor all Sojourn Solutions reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.